The Princess and The Rebel (L...

By Zoetiger99

"Admit it Davery." Amber shouted. "I can't because it's not true." Davery yelled. Amber got up from the bed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 13 (part 3)
Part 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Concert
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter 27
Explanation
Update

Chapter 28

29.9K 633 202
By Zoetiger99

Amber's POV

It has been twenty minutes since Davery and I played detective and discovered Davery's mother was the mysterious criminal letting her inner lioness roar through her mouth which was locked with the alluring panther with a wild mane everywhere in all directions. As you can tell from my observations this is gonna be a tough conversation and uncomfortable one to say the least.

So in the present movement Davery, Davery's mom, and Davery's moms dirty little secret, and I were in the living room sitting on the sofa across from each other with a glass coffee table between the tension between everyone. I was sitting with Davery on the sofa, holding her delicate soft hand as she couldn't bring herself to look up. I could see the confusion upon Davery's goregous face. I looked over at Davery's mom and could see the worry and nervousness she was showing. And the mysterious woman... she had a smile on her face. Maybe it was a nervous smile or she thinks Davery knows about her and is meeting her, or she is just one of those who is happy all the time. Those people piss me off for some reason, like show some anger! It's completly normal! Nobody can be that sane and calm in this situation!

The mystery lady was very tall, I say six foot. She had a complexition that remnds me of dark coffee with a little cream and carmel. Actually she looks a ton like Beyonce but with really curly untamed hair everywhere. She had a royal blue cocktail dress on with a shiny pair of black pumps. The lady had lots of jewelry that was very shiny on. I could see she definitly liked the finer things in life. She looked about late thirties. She had an aura of very confinident, social, respectful, prideful, and powerful. Like a strong business woman but with a Beyonce style twist.

We were all sitting in silence for approximatly another ten minutes until the mystery lady took the lead of starting the conversation we been all despertly wanting to hear. She started by clearing her voice to catch all our attention. I think all of us were thinking "Thank god someone else is starting with this conversation instead of me". She had a huge smile stretching upon her face staring at Davery and I. Then finally she began the conversation.

"I guess I should start off by introducing myself, my name is Sandra." Is this a interview we are about to have or our we gonna find out exaclty what the hell is going on?

"I would like to say I am very joyful to finaaly have met you Davery, your mom has told me lots abot you and your brother." Yeah with her tongue down your throat. I looked over at Davery and saw she was still looking down not saying a single word. I kept wondering what was going through her mind. I gave her hand a lttle squeeze and saw the corner of her mouth lift a little tiny bit. I looked back at Sandra seeing that she was watching Davery and I with a warm heartful smile.

"I assume you are Davery's friend?" She asked. I looked at Davery's mom still seeing her tensed up. I don't hate Davery's mom as a person, I just don't like what she has to Davery the past few months when she needed her. As I can see she has been fooling around with amazon Beyonce over here. I know she blames me for Davery's anorextica and apparently for my appearance. I didn't want to start an agrument so I calmly answered a piece of her question calmly.

"Something like that." I could see a flash of confusion on Davery's moms face.

"Well I'm glad to meet you too." Sandra replied. All of the sudden Davery lifted her head up and spoke out.

"Can you please get to the point here? Not to be rude but I'm tired of you two trying to beat around the bush. I'm patiently waiting for an answer here." Sandra turned to Davery's mom and Davery's mom looked back at her. Sandra took ahold of Davery's moms hand which made Davery's mom smile up at her with a twinkle in her eye, and at that moment Davery and I realized the answer.

"Well I guess that's the answer!" I blurted out, Davery giggled and so did Sandra while Davery's mom blushed. Davery's mom looked at Davery and I with a smile. Sandra then continued talking.

"I guess I should explain everything huh?"

"That would be great." Davery said squeezed my hand. I gave her a little smile and interlocked our fingers togerther. Davery's mothers stare was burning in our direction.

"Well." Sandra began.

" Gwyne and I met in high school before I had to move down to a new location. My father was in the army and we had to move to all different military bases every since I was four years old with my older brother, younger sister, and mother. This was where my mother grew up and wanting to spend her last years here before she died. She was extrememly ill and weak but she always talked about this place and wanting to be back. So she took us kids with to stay with my grandparents and they help raise us while my father was over seas. I was every shy and didn''t make any friends in high school but Gwyne here walked up to me one day with the nicest smile..." Sandra turned to look at Davery's mom and stared at her while she talked. Davery's mom still smiling away back at her.

"She was different from anyone I met. We became best friends and grew very close. Eventually my mother died and we stayed here for about a year until my father met someone new and a new job opportunity and took us with him my junior year of high school. Gwyne and I kept in touch through writings, she talked about Davery and Shawn and her husband at the time. I was going to college and majored into the medical field. I graduated and became a doctor and work for different hospitals and even over seas for my late twenties and early thirties. I eventually decided to come back here since this is one place I really enjoyed living in my life. After years of not communicating with Gwyne I didn't know how her life was. When Davery arrived at the hospital I ran into Gwyne in the waiting room and we began talking like we did all those years. And to say the least we sparked again like before. Eventually we kept meeting up and spending time together until we finally realized there was something there more than friendship. So we got together shortly and it's been three weeks and everything is just great." Sandra finished.

Davery was looking at her mom then looked back at me and nodded. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to tell her mom about us. I took a deep breath and nodded back. Davery gave me a smile to calm my nerves a little. She took a deep breath and looked back at her mom.

"Mom... There is something I need to tell you." Gwyne got a worried look on her face.

"Amber and I... are together."

"Well Davery I already when you guys are friends." She chuckled. Davery shook her head slowly.

"No mom... she is my girlfriend." Gwyne grew silent and stared at me looking me over a couple times before she turned to Sandra who gave her a look that look screamed "Say something!" Gywne turned back to Davery and I looking at us both.

"You aren't joking about this?" She asked seriously.

"No mom, I truly am with Amber." Gwyne looked back at me then took a deep breath.

"I won't be hypocritical about your choices. I acceept you Davery and support you. If you are with a girl that is completly okay. It shocks the hell out of me but I respect this." She than looked at me and smiled.

"I accept you and hope you know I don't hate you and I'm sorry for all I've done these past months. I just hope you treat my daughter the way she deserves to be treated."

"Thank you Gwyne." I replied.

"I'm more than happy about this!" Sandra said throwing her arms in the arms clapping. I'm liking her more each passing minute.

"But Davery you have to do something since this is your decesion." Davery took a deep breath.

"And that is what?" She asked.

"You have to tell your dad."

"Fuck him." Davery snapped.

"Davery you should tell him so he can not get all those hormonal teenage boys from his business partners to date and bang you anymore. It might not make sense now but it will later on." Gwyne said.

"Okay when should I tell him."

"Tomorrow when you visit, Shawn wants to see you and I. You can bring Amber if you wish."

" But for now lets get some ice cream and watch sappy love stories all night" Sandra suggested.

"Sounds good." Davery and Gwyne said. Sandra clapped her hands again.

"First I have something to tell you Sandra." I was taking this opportunity.

"And what is that my dear?"

"Next time you toungue Gywne you should listen to Beyonce, gets the ladies in the mood."

Davery's POV

I was on my way to Lord Lucifiers house. I mean the sperm donor that help make my brother and me while and he also fucks my teacher while he still married to my mother. Yeah thats Lord Lucifier I tel you.

Amber was holding my hand in the car ride trying to distract me from over thinking. I'm so thankful she is here for me. I wouldn't be able to do this on my own. I leaned over and kissed her lovely rosy cheek that is so soft.

"Thank you for being here." I told her looking into her deep green eyes.

"No need to thank me my love." She replied giving a kiss on my nose. We finally arrived at douche's house which was of course way too big for him and my brother Shawn. It had four stories and was white with literally hundreds of windows covering the whole house which was on ten acres of land surrounded by the forest. Such a beatiful are to be in and peaceful. My mom, Sandra, Amber, and I got out of the car and moved up the stone pathway leading up to the gigantic bright mansion ahead of me. Amber help my hand the whole time with mom and Sandra in fron of uss doing the same. Sandra was pointing out the butterflies and mom was bitching about the weather.

"It's gonna be okay Davery. It's okay we are here for you." Those words made me feel warm inside despite the cold weather. We arrived at the door stood there for a minute before my mom got the courage to knock on the fancy wooden carved door. She had to knock another two times and no one still came to the door. The fourth time mom ws literally pissed and was slamming her fist on the door until finally someone was walking over to the door.

"You got this girl." Sandra said rubbing my back up and down.

"Thanks Sandra." I replied. Finally the door opened. Surprisingly the person at the door wasn't my father. It was the girl that got in the way of Amber and I. Her sister came to the door looking exactly like her but more girly and no piercings. I was not having this shit.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! " Danny asked.

"What the flying fudgity fuck are you doing here! You don't live here!" I shouted back.

"You are right I don't live here but my father does." and behind them was my father just watching the scene unfold to a disaster.

Author's Note:

Duh Duh Duh. Another cliffhanger and hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave your comments, fan, vote, follow for updates. Thank you so much for all of you who support me. Please no comments saying "update" Thank you lovelies c: tumblr is Zoetiger99

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 808 39
Klarissa is a closeted Lesbian, too scared of what a judgemental society will think about her if she opens up. Her life is dull, as she tries to jug...
668 49 50
this story follows normal yet not so normal teens life leah carter is a 20 year old gurl with no parents her boyfriend broke her heart but... ...
4.5K 137 29
A shy girl named Aly goes to high school to learn and have fun with her friends but realizes that she is unexpectedly in love with the bad boy Daniel...
445K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...