Meant to Be | Miya Atsumu x O...

By SpiralDaydream

Volleyball was always number one for Atsumu Miya. As one of the MVP in his high school volleyball team, with... More

Chapter | One | Regular Mornings
Chapter | Two | Her
Chapter | Three | Don't be Suspicious
Chapter | Four | Tryouts
Chapter | Five | Bruh, Notice Me
Chapter | Six | Too Relatable
Chapter | Seven | Fly High!!!
Chapter | Eight | Oops
Chapter | Nine | Late Night Texts
Chapter | Ten | Don't Cry
Chapter | Eleven | Take Her Home
Chapter | Twelve | Whisper
Chapter | Thirteen | Secret?
Chapter | Fourteen | KING
Chapter | Fifteen | Noooob
Chapter | Sixteen | The Visit
Chapter | Eighteen | Her First
Chapter | Nineteen | Death? Part 1
Chapter | Twenty | Death? Part 2
Chapter | Twenty One | Brutal
Chapter | Twenty Two | Befriending
Chapter | Twenty Three | Stubborn
Chapter | Twenty-Four | A Helping Hand
Chapter | Twenty-Five | Tea with Suna
Chapter | Twenty-Six | Murder on My Mind
Chapter | Twenty-Seven | Kisses Can't Heal
Chapter | Twenty Eight | Bitterness
Chapter | Twenty-Nine | Not Nice
Chapter | Thirty | The Unexpected
Chapter | Thirty-One | Worship
Chapter | Thiry-Two | A New Face in the Game

Chapter | Seventeen | Proximity

4.6K 167 24
By SpiralDaydream

It's been a while since I updated this story... orz I'm so so so sorry. School is just URGH

____________________________________

     The spiral staircase made his head spin so he decided to just  focus on Kaede who was still pulling on his arm. A satisfied smirk  plastered his face as his long stride easily caught up to her hurried  trotting. After a sharp turn around a corner, she yanked him into her  room and slammed the door behind her.

     His attention immediately went to the details of her room. It  was small, cozy, and clean: a desk with a variety of small plants lining  the wall it was propped up against, a nicely made bed by the window -  the windowsill also lined with plants - and a shelf with a variety of  books, comics, trophies, pictures, and PLANTS. There was even a vine of  ivy hanging down the door of her closet. The whole room had a very  minimalist soft, bright color scheme. He loved it.

    He grimaced at a sudden memory of his former girlfriend's strong  rose-perfume room. He never went to her house again... and dumped her in a  week. Kaede's room air, on the other hand was crisp.  He felt like he could stay here all day.

"I told you my brothers are annoying." She said, panting slightly, her hands behind her back against the door.

Atsumu replied with a low murmur, "It's worse when they're your  age...", thinking about how his brother tried to german-suplex him over a  cup of pudding - which had 'samu' written on it - which he ate...  anyways.

"Perhaps... more violent?" she said with a smirk, looking him in the eye.

"You read my mind!" Atsumu gasped dramatically on purpose. She giggled in response.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." she said signalling towards the floor.

"You're going?!" he whined.

"Dude, I'll be back in like 3 minutes please." she scoffed, and then went out the door leaving him alone in her room.

For the first 20 seconds he just sat on the floor and breathed the  air. But his curiosity gradually accumulated to the point where he  couldn't help but be a bit nosy. He stood up with a grunt and went to  her shelf.

There were several pictures of her and her family. Class photos from  her previous school, her volleyball team. Pictures of her at volleyball  tournaments. He picked up a frame which was her at the beach. She wasn't  necessarily wearing a swimsuit or anything. It was just a picture of  her smiling, spinning around with her flowy hair dancing gracefully  around her head. Her arms were spread out, a gesture of freedom and  happiness. He smiled at the picture.

He glanced at the rest of the shelf. There were numerous trophies  from her middle school volleyball tournaments, certificates for  academics, and even a emblem of a school council vice president.  Damn.  He thought.

He looked back at the picture he was holding. Suddenly the doorknob  jerked. Atsumu's head whipped around. The door wasn't open yet.

He placed the frame down, but with a bit more force that he expected.  It wobbled in place. Shit! He thought. He caught it, but he  simultaneously bumped his hand into something else.

She entered a room with a tray of drinks and some snacks, pushing the door open slowly.

He whisked his hands behind is back.

suspicious. She thought.

"what were you doing?" she asked slowly.

"nothing." he countered.

Then something fell with a dull clank on the floor against the carpet. oh no... Atsumu thought.

"sasuke!" she yelped and ran to the object that just fell after  hurriedly placing a tray of drinks and snacks on the small table. 

sasuke? Atsumu was confused. He looked towards the item that fell. It was a plant.

I was nothing like a Sasuke. It was a bright green succulent in a cute white pot with light pink poka-dots. Bruh He thought, but said nothing.

Kaede deduced that he was probably looking at her shelf. But there  was nothing embarrassing there and she took pride in her achievements so  decided to let it slide by silently picking up Sasuke and putting  him back where he was. Give him a taste of what kinda girl he got, eh?

Meanwhile Atsumu was frozen from fear. It wasn't necessarily trauma, but girls can be petty and their moods are unpredictable af. He didn't know if she would lunge at him or silently judge him. Either way he was terrified.

Yet again, she just plopped down besides him and gave him a cookie while taking out her laptop so he deduced that he would live.

"Now now..." she mumbled, drawing circles on her mouse pad.

"I was brainstorming ways to get revenge on those stupid bullies. And I want your opinion on these strategies."

She pulled out a word document named "Classified" and tilted the laptop screen in his direction so he could see it more clearly. Atsumu felt his blood run cold as he grimaced at the document on the screen.

Classified Plans

1. Poppin Grape Juice - Get a bucket of the juice that was poured so mercilessly upon me and SOAK the other bitches' gym clothes (because some of them are in volleyball as well)

2. Alcohol - take their drinks and put in some sort of vodka or wine, make them drunk and then push them in front of the school principle or something

3. School Announcement - Hijack the school announcement system. Perhaps record one of their embarrassing conversations and stream it on the school wide radio.

4. break their phones - somehow serve them out the window from the 3rd floor

5. break into their house to beat the....

And the list went on.

"Kaede" Atsumu liked fun. He liked doing supposedly bad things. This girl was freaky. He didn't dislike it, but some of these ideas chilled him to the core and it made his giggle like crazy.

"We shouldn't do things that would get us in big trouble. Or are illegal." He stressed the word illegal because he actually imagined the police arresting the two of them when his brain processed the words written on the document.

"But let's see we could try this one..." and he pointed at number 14 and he went onto putting his input into the plan.

Kaede pouted. She leaned into Atsumu's shoulder gradually putting her full weight onto his torso. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They were basically cuddling. There was a warm flowery feeling in her stomach as she felt his hot breath against her ear.

She realized how he constantly said "us", implying that he was actually going to join her. As if to say "I got your back" he pulled her onto his lap and gently placed his hand on her thigh. She gripped his hand in a frustrated manner which he returned the pressure.

Honestly, this wasn't the first time she plotted a revenge plan. But her other boyfriends always chickened out. Atsumu was quite different. Bold and confident. Handsome and talented. But also adorably goofy. What more could she ask for. This very awareness was enough to relieve her of her stress.

"Maybe I don't need revenge" she whispered quietly. "I have you." She says lovingly looking up at him.

With a sudden jerk Atsumu clutches his chest. Cliche, Kaede thinks while giggling uncontrollably.

"I'm in love" he exclaims, dramatically gasping for air. The actual beating of his heart not betraying his sensational acting.

Kaede closes her laptop and stands up to place it back on her desk. Atsumu felt the urge to stand up and follow her, so he stood up. But, she just turned around back at him looking him in the face.

As she lifted her foot, the cord which was  looped around the desk leg tightened  as it hooked onto her right foot.  He watched her slip under her body weight and fall with a cute yelp  which was cut short.

Now, volleyball is a fast sport. The point of the game is to not let the ball drop.

He slid under her. More likely, he was fast enough to get under her  and grasp her torso with both arms. He bent back however, and her whole  body crashed into his. He fell backwards with her in his arm and they both dropped onto the floor.

____________________________________________

Also anyone wanna play Among Us with me~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 28
"𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗢̄𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿�...
425K 17.1K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...
109K 3.9K 20
COMPLETED ♡ miya atsumu x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ a short fic in which a schoolmate who is not on his phone much suddenly becomes great at texting...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...