Chapter | Eighteen | Her First

*Warning!! There is some mature fluff in this chapter.

_____________________________________

They landed with a thud. A low groan escaped from Atsumu's mouth as he took most of the force of the fall. They both just lay there motionless for a few seconds until Atsumu spoke up.

"You good?"

Nooooo... Kaede thought. She was in PAIN. First of all, although he fell on the hard floor, she fell on his hard ABS. The shock radiated through her delicate breasts and that shit hurt.

She remembered her littler brother exclaim, "his stomach is hard as rocks!". Heck yes. Like bedrock. Her body was on fire.

"I'm okay" she shakily manages to speak. Her heart was slamming against her chest. Atsumu felt it through his shirt. The sexual tension in the air was immaculate. Her whole body was pressed up against his. His hands which didn't know where to go had managed to cup her shoulder and lower back, near her... butt, and overall he had this squishy angel sprawled on top of him. How could he not be aroused?!

A uncomfortable silence filled the room. The room felt small and the bed prominent. A male and a female. In an exposed relationship. Anything was possible.

Atsumu suddenly remembered that day in the hallway where he definitely WAS going to kiss her, but he missed the chance. And, Kaede called him a noob. Somehow pissed at the memory, he took all the strength of his core muscle and flipped her over onto the floor.

Kaede had no idea what just happened. Now, she was on the floor gazing up at the boy that gave her butterflies. Oh my god. It's happening.

Atsumu fixated his eyes on hers and licked his lips. Handsome brown eyes met shimmering (e/c) eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't need my permiss-"

Starved lips came crashing down onto hers. Kaede wrapped her arms around Atsumu's neck, running her hand through his fluffy undercut. Atsumu repeatedly nibbled on her bottom lip teasingly, which made her burst into flames. 

He was an amazingly good kisser. Every single advancement was like a plea to explore her more. Kaede had no idea which was way north south east west up down sideways with closed eyes and her whole body entrusted to Atsumu. He scooped her up with strong arms clutching the back of her neck and for now she was straddling his lap, desperately grasping his back for support. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper.

"First time?" he speaks in his signature low grunt against her lips. The brief moment her mouth escaped his binding, she simultaneously took a long needed breath and gasped "-ya".

"This too?" he dips his face into the crook of her neck and bites.

"Kyah!" an indescribable high pitched moan/squeal escaped her throat. She could feel him smiling against her neck while he kissed and sucked. Before she knew it, he picked her up and spun her around. Pressing her back against the wall, they intertwined hands and continued.

Pulling his head out from the crook on her neck, he gazed at his work. A lovely trail of red marks flowed down her neck and collar bone. He turned to check on her and how she was doing because he had been at it for a while and all he heard was her cute muffled moans.

Her eyes were watery, her face a light shade of pink. "You're gorgeous." Atsumu smiled dreamily. That statement was enough to make her so embarrassed her whole body contorted and she buried her head in his chest with great force. Taking her full weight Atsumu leaned back. Every single muscle in his body was ready for this.

Letting out a chuckle of satisfaction he proceeded to try and take another look at her flustered face. Suddenly, he felt cool bare air against his back. Hooping her arms around his torso, she had lifted his shirt all the way up and exposed his back. He felt her smile playfully against his chest.

His shirt came off easily. Kaede pushed him down on the bed.

"My room is soundproof. I think."

"Oh?"

-

-

-

-

"Kouuuu..." Kaede's little brother ran to his twin into the dining room from the living.

"What" Kou said, trying to take out a Lego from a larger chunk on the dining table.

"The ceiling was squeaking..."

"Huh?"

"It's probably Kaede-oneechan wrestling with Atsumu boyfriends-san."

"Oh I see. Can I play Legos with you?"

"Yea. Help me take this out."

...

_________________________________________

*This is my first time writing fluff! Please comment if you want a more "explicit chapter" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)