camellia withlock│draco malfo...

Par rosewithlock

| currently in editing. if you still want to read it, then go ahead:) the edited one will be published on my... Plus

- hello -
update
1│introduction
2│letter
A/N
- book one -
3│diagon alley
4│the golden trio
5│the weasley family
6│the train
7│ the sorting ceremony
8│memory
9│the proud creature
10│trust problems
11│closer
12│her past
13│friendly fire
14│payback
15│see you later
16│malfoy manor
- book two -
17│dark magic
18│alice in wonderland
19│the quidditch world cup
20│slytherin girl
21│tickle the pear
22│the unforgivable curses
23│harry potter?
24│a ghostly friend
25│padfoot
26│november 11th
27│the first task
28│'mione knows
29│baby's breath
30│the yule ball
31│christmas party
32│two of three curses
34│my remorse
35│the photo album
36│a trip down memory lane
37│awake again
- book three -
38│fly
39│a letter from you-know-who
40│a happy little family
41│mathilda
42│potion gone wrong
43│hugs and kisses
44│nine pm sharp
- bonus chapter -
45│clang
46│a toast for the hero
47│our last moments
48│i'll hex you all
49│more time
- book four -
50│home
51│hogwarts again
52│non-stop
53│too tired?
54│narcissist
55│part of the story
56│bloody hell
- book five I -
57│three of three curses
58│changed
59│saved
- book five II -
60│battle of hogwarts I
61│battle of hogwarts II
62│battle of hogwarts III
63│battle of hogwarts IV
64│battle of hogwarts V
65│battle of hogwarts VI
66│many years later
A/N

33│the final...

48 4 0
Par rosewithlock

CHAPTER 33: the final...

Everyone was sitting outside the maze, waiting for the final task to start. The day after her "lesson" she acted like what happened the night before didn't happen, but inside it was tearing her apart. The girls were concerned for her and told Draco. He knew it had something to do with her mission and didn't ask her about it. She has been trying to keep him out of everything. She knew that in their sixth year he also had to get the mark and do a mission for the Dark Lord. So, until then, she has decided to keep him out of it. She'll sometimes come into his room at night after having a nightmare or because she can't sleep, and he comforts her. Because he knows that she won't tell him. So the only thing he can do is let her cry herself to sleep.

Melia gave Harry a hug earlier telling him that she's sorry. He didn't understand it, but he will later. She was instructed to go to the graveyard later and when he sees her, he would want to shut her out completely. She also went to Hermione and asked for her to understand and wait for her letter. Hermione didn't understand at all but agreed that she would wait to have an opinion until she had read her letter.

The champions were getting in place now. Mad-Eye nodded his head at Melia, who nodded back at him. She gripped Draco's hand. Soon she would have to leave, and she won't be seeing him for a while. The cannon fired and the two first champions went into the maze. After a few minutes, the two last went in. The arena was silent, just a few people were talking. Then a red light was seen and then Fleur came out. Not long after Krum was also taken out of the maze. Melia knew it was getting closer now. Then she felt it. Her arm.

She kissed Draco, "I love you."

Then she walked out of the arena, but before she was able a strong hand stopped her. Severus looked her in the eyes. Pleading. She had never seen him like this before.

"You don't have to go."

"That's the problem, Severus," she looks at him and wriggles out of his grip. "I do."

She began running down to where she could apparate. She flicked her fingers and then she was wearing her finest dress. She then apparated to the graveyard where all the others were. Melia placed herself right by Lucius with her back pointed against Harry. Voldemort began unmasking his followers and when he saw Melia, you could almost see a small smile creeping upon his lips. She tried to keep her face straight. He moved closer to her.

"Ahh, miss Camellia Withlock. Your work has helped me greatly. I'm shocked you made it this far..."

A few people began laughing, but stopped when he gave them a deathly glare, "I've trained all my life for this, my Lord."

"Yes, you have," he says with a horrifying smile. Then he moved over to Cedric's corpse and he remembers that Harry is in our presence. Harry struggles and tries to get free, but Voldemort moves over to him and touches his scar. He cries out in pain, and Melia hits herself internally trying not to break.

Voldemort lets him free and makes him bow with magic. They start to duel, then their spells connect and then something that looks like a shield of some sort surrounds the two of them. Harry's parents can be seen, and Cedric too. Somehow the spirits distract Voldemort and Harry is able to get to the cup. Melia celebrates internally, thankful it went well.

Voldemort cries out in anger before moving towards Melia, "You have turned out to be a great asset. Go back to the manor with Lucius. Await my owl."

Melia moves forward, "If I may, my Lord," he indicates for her to go on. "Wouldn't it be wiser if I stayed with the order? They trust me and I could gather some essential information."

He thinks for some time before answering, "Alright. Go, I expect you to give me reports every week. Gather as much information as you can. Understood?"

"Yes, my Lord," she bows and apparates back to the castle. Everyone should still be at the arena, which gives her time to gather her stuff. But what she didn't expect was to meet Snape and the other teachers on the way. They take her with them towards Mad-Eye's office. When they get there, a spell is cast at who they believed was Mad-Eye and Melia is passed to McGonagall. They use the Veritaserum on him and he confesses. The real Mad-Eye has been found. Then the fake Mad-Eye starts to twitch and transforms into Barty Crouch jr.

Dumbledore moves forward, "Barty Crouch Junior."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he rolls up his sleeve to reveal a skull and snake marking.

"Your arm Harry." Dumbledore takes his hand to reveal just his blood, no mark.

"Not his, hers'," he moves his head towards Melia. Dumbledore grabs her left arm and lifts up her sleeve where the Dark Mark is bright black, and the snake almost seems like its moving.

"You know what these means don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned."

"Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner." McGonagall goes right away.

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero."

"Perhaps. Personally, I've never had much time for heroes," he looks over at Melia. "Severus bring her to my office."

"What?! Aren't you going to send her to? She was the one who did most of the work!" he starts to wriggle and tries to get out of his restraints. "She should be punished too!"

Severus takes her out of the room, holding a tight grip around her arm. When they enter the office, she is forcefully put in one of the chairs and he uses a spell to keep her there. She tries to reason with him that they're not necessary, but he doesn't listen. Some time later, Minerva and Albus enter. They look over at her and Albus makes the magic that was binding her disappear.

"But, sir-"

"You also heard what she wrote in the letter. She didn't ask for this," he looks over at her. "You were there, right? Is it true is he back?"

Melia looks down at her hands unable to look at them. Severus' voice makes her jump, "Answer."

A tear falls down her cheek, "Y-yes."

Minerva looks at her with fear in her eyes, then Albus speaks up, "Has he given you a new mission?"

"He just came back, Albus," Minerva says to him. Then she looks at Melia who's looking down again. "He has?"

Melia nods, "What is the mission?"

"To gather information on the order. I'm to stay with them and give him reports every week," she pauses before continuing. "I asked for it. I didn't want to stay at the manor for another summer."

Severus was about to say something, but Albus cut him to it. "Okay. Go gather your stuff, then get back here. You'll go to Padfoot right away."

She nods her head before walking out of the office. She dries her checks and erased the signs that she has cried. Melia flicks her fingers and changes back to the clothes she had on before she went to the graveyard. Almost every Slytherin is sitting in the common room and they all turn their heads towards her when she walks in. Melia keeps her head held high and walks towards her dorm. Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne and Millicent all follow her. One of them puts up a silencing charm while Melia packs her bags.

"What happened?"

"Is he back?"

"Did you see him?"

"Melia, talk to us!"

She turns around and you can see the anger in her face, "Yes, he's back! Yes, I saw him! What happened... what happened you'll probably hear from your parents. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go," she tries to walk out of the room, but they stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to be staying with the order for the summer. I have to follow orders."

Draco steps forward, "What orders?"

"I don't think you're allowed to know. I'm really sorry, but I have to go."

Before she's able to leave, Draco pushes her against him and gives her a passionate kiss. She melts into the kiss and wishes she didn't have to leave. "Be careful, okay? Send me a letter when you're safe. I love you."

She smiles at him and walks out of the room leaving the others in there. They look at each other, scared for what Melia has to do and about what happened when she met the Dark Lord that made her like that.

(A/N) Some of the lines in this chapter are from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie script, which mean that I don't own it. Everything else is written by me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.7K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
79.7K 2.6K 41
[EDITING IN PROCESS] Ariella Price was never the girl to stand out in a crowd, she was always that quiet girl in the corner. She just wanted to be...
604K 22K 67
It is five years since the Battle of Hogwarts and Ronnie Weasley's life is going downhill fast. Her catering business is failing and she's still stru...
392K 7.6K 16
!There is quite a few mistakes, please don't correct them this book was written so long ago when i was just a wee lil baby! (Y/n) Potter as you can...