Sidekick (Bts x reader)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Being the sidekick of your own life and frankly, I don't care. It was incredibly pathetic during High school... More

I'm
Nearing
The
End
Of
My
Fourth
Year
I
Feel
Like
I've
Been
Lacking,
Crying
Too
Many
Tears.
Everyone
Seemed
To
Say
It
Was
So
Great.
But
Did
I
Miss
Out,
Was
It
A
Huge
Mistake?
I
Can't
Help
The
Fact
I
To
Be
Alone.
It
Might
Sound
Kinda
Sad,
But
That's
Just
What
I
Seem
To
Know.
I
Tend
To
Handle
Things
Usually
By
Myself.
And
I
Can't
Ever
Seem
To
Try
And
Ask for help.

Like

3.3K 172 21
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

I know those guys!
I know those people!

They look the same yet so different.
Jin immediately looks into my direction and spots me. We lock eyes as he smiles intensely wide. Worldwide Handsome.

He peels his eyes away and I start to observe the other six.
I was shaking and on the verge of tears. I haven't seen them in so long.

And what are they doing up there? Don't tell me they're the show...

Why didn't Namjoon and Yoongi tell me?
I tap the girl next to me who was screaming incredibly loud for them to notice her. She turns to me with a smile on her face.

"They are so close!" She says excitedly as if everyone around her is her friend. I nod.
"Is this a concert?" I ask like an idiot.
"Duh. It's BTS!" She says and screams for them.

"BTS?" I quietly mumble. When did this happen? Why didn't they tell me?!

I didn't even notice that they were dancing and singing. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts. I concluded to talk to them about it. It seemed like only Jin noticed I was there so I enjoyed the rest of the concert, cheering him on.

Hopefully I can catch up with my long lost friends after the concert. Such a small world.
Turns out that Namjoon and Yoongi actually know Jin. I felt like I was floating. It was such a weird feeling seeing them all together, on a stage of all places.

I was super impressed by their skills. I didn't think Yoongi was the type for this stuff so he really surprised me.

I take a moment to look through them one by one. Jungkook really caught my eye. He changed so much since High School. He might be even taller than me now. His face doesn't look as squishy as before but his smile was still the same as always. I was really surprised when he transformed from my cute Jungkook whom I always knew to knowing this hot Jungkook.

Seems like he picked up on a few tricks.
I wonder why Felix didn't tell me about Jungkook and all this. Aren't they friends anymore?

Next was the trio. It's nice to see they stayed together after all these years. They seemed more grown up only to ruin that image with their adorable personalities. I smile at the thought that they didn't change much in that way.

Jimin had the same dancing style as always but a little different to match the group's choreography.

Taehyung was powerful as always. Always making a huge impact whenever he walks on stage.

Hoseok was all over the place but still made his mark as one of the best dancers.
I'm glad they get to show off their talents to the world.

They performed three songs and then they introduced themselves to the audience. I don't think the audience needed an introduction. The whole stadium was chanting and singing their songs. Not to mention that their songs were pretty good. Maybe I should make a cover on a few...

So Taehyung is 'V' now. And Hoseok is 'J-Hope'. Jin is Jin. And how cute-Yoongi is 'Suga'. Namjoon is 'RM'. I have no idea what V and RM stands for. The other two kept by their names.

They all introduced themselves with such charisma and confidence. I wish...

Their fans were actually quiet as they were speaking, clinging to every word they spoke. That is quite impressive to silence a whole stadium.

"Since today is quite a special day, we decided to answer a few questions. Just tweet to-" Namjoon explains the whole process and suddenly everyone was on their phone and questions started rolling in. The questions were displayed on the huge screen behind them and they caught a question between the chaos.

"Did we have a good time on our short break? How considerate" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile after he asks the rest. What short break? Are they talking about the vacation time we took?

Hoseok is the first to answer.
"No...We missed you army" Hoseok cheers with a heart.
"Here's another. What did you do over your short break?" Namjoon announces.

"It certainly didn't feel like a break. I still had to cook for these hungry hungry people" Jin whines. The audience bursts out laughing.
"That's not true. I helped out" Jungkook pouts. Cute switched on.

"You made everything worse. ARMY, he burned my favorite pan" he frowns hilariously towards the crowd. The audience laughs further. I could hear some wheezing.
How can you burn a pan in the first place?

"Typical Jungkook!" I hear a faint shout from the audience.
"No, it's typical Namjoon" Jungkook quickly counteracts.

Then the crowd starts shouting "I love you!" "Marry me!" and other shouts, assuming that they would respond just like Jungkook did. The people around me also started shouting. They handled the situation very coolly... By bickering on stage.

"What do you mean?!" Namjoon plays off, outraged.
"How do you even manage to burn a pan?" Yoongi asks as he shakes his head.

"First of all, Jin's precious pan is fine and second, Namjoon is the real problem. He's the one who actually burned Jin's pots and pans many times" Jungkook points the finger back at Namjoon.

"Let's move on to the next question" Namjoon quickly plays off with an awkward laugh. Jin was about to say something until Namjoon spoke again.

"When's your new album coming out?" Namjoon asks. I see that he ignores all the romantic questions and there's quite a lot.
"Soon" Namjoon replies.

"Last question and then we carry on with the show" Hoseok cheers.
"Is there a secret eight member? No" Hoseok says with the same excited tone while answering the question.
"But we do have a Jin" Hoseok says and the next song begins with Jin's voice.

I enjoy the concert as they smoothly transition from song to song and answering a few questions. They didn't have any break in between but I don't think anyone noticed how long they were having the concert. They eventually came to an end.

"ARMY! Thank you for your support! Goodnight!" Jin says as his eyes quickly scan over mine.
They all did their goodbyes and smoothly went off the stage with the fans still screaming their names.

Then two security guards burst through the doors before anyone moved. The people around me were cut off from their oh-so-interesting conversations in hushed excitement.

"This way" one of the security guards say without any emotion displayed on his face. They girls squeal in excitement. What's happening?

We all follow behind the security guard. I notice the second guard tagging along from the back. I stand still so that I can talk with him.
"May I help you?" He asks in a monotonous voice.

"Where are we going?" I ask once I realize we are heading in a different direction then when I came in. His eyes slightly widen. Why is he so damn shocked?

"Can I see your ticket please?" He asks with harder eyes. Why's he getting so defensive?
"Sure" I say as I yank out the paper Jin gave me. I am so glad I didn't drop it somewhere.
He takes a look at it with a little confusion and then a light bulb goes off in his brain.

"Oh...Ok..." he says as he gives it back. Not even an apology for getting my heart racing like that...

"Can you tell me where you are taking us?" I ask again.
"You'll see for yourself" he says, a little gentler than before.

Fine, be like that. All that effort for nothing.

They lead us to a door and the people start to get more excited. He opens the door for us and we are in a room with a huge poster of BTS, covering the one side of the wall. My friends...

"Please take a seat. They will be here now" the security guard announces and we do as he says.  I sit in the back. The girls are gossiping amongst themselves. Why am I here?

Then a door opens and in comes BTS. The people start squealing, fangirling and such.

"Hello, we are BTS" Namjoon announces.
"Thank you for all your support" Jimin says with his bubbly personality.
"We will now begin taking photos and then talk for a bit" Yoongi says with what little energy he has left which isn't a lot.

"We will start with the front line" Jin says as they move to the huge poster.

The first line moves excitedly to them and a photographer takes their pictures. BTS smiles, posing awkwardly with other people. Hands folded or kept by their sides. The fans were just happy enough to take a picture as they radiated pure bliss the closer they got to them.

Lots of red faces later, it was the back row's turn, meaning my turn. I wasn't prepared to see them again but with shaking legs, I approach the group. Jin was the only one watching me walk over to them with a huge smile on his face.

I obviously returned the smile. The rest were focused on the camera. The groups of friends took their photos and I was the last one. I was going to be the only one taking pictures with them since I didn't bring anyone.

Luckily, Jin was the closest to me so I just stood by his side, not really revealing myself to the others. The rest of the group looked confused as the photographer started taking pictures with no fans but they quickly recovered and smiled.

Jin subtly whispers in my direction.
"I'm glad you came" he says with the brightest smile he has given all night. I subtly hit him so no one could see.

"You could've told me. You know who confused I was" I whisper back through my smile, still facing the camera. The photographer finally stops and I head back to my seat.

"If you would be so kind, would you spend thirty minutes with us?" Jin asks charmingly. I don't think anyone can deny him...

"Or you could leave" Jimin says with a huge pout.
"No!" The small crowd cheers and immediately rush towards them. Some were trying their luck to cling to them but are quickly shouted at by the security guards.

"No pictures!" The security guard announces. The crowd whines at this request.
The seven of them try to start conversations and mingle a little. They individually went to the obvious groups of friends and talked to them and they, themselves, took selfies with the fans. I guess that's allowed since the security guards weren't saying anything.

Jin naturally head to me first, we talk a little, further away from the fangirling fans.
"So, surprise! What do you think? I was awesome, right?" He says excitedly.
"It's quite the surprise. And I thought you were amazing. I didn't know you had it in you" I say with a slight smirk.

"Hey!" He whines as he slightly pushes my shoulder.
"But damn. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask again.
"You didn't ask" he says smugly.

"I can't believe you don't know about us though. That's kind of your fault" he says sheepishly.
"Obviously, filling arenas is quite the accomplishment. I'm pretty disappointed in my own lack of knowledge so you don't have to scold me" I say.

"But I guess I better mingle. Wait for me. I'll treat you to some dinner for making you stay till late" he says a little more hushed with a bright smile.

"Sure" I say and he mingles with the rest of his fans. Such charisma...
I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to come face to face with...

(I do not own the picture.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.3K 28
[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → boyxgirl #88 → xmalereader #411 → junghose...
1.6K 66 23
Suga/ Yoongi Fan Fiction that's is told in the POV of Y/N You like this boy who's goes to your school and you are pretty sure he doesn't. There somet...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
272 79 19
-A BTS Oneshot Book ·♫ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ♫· ⁠❛ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠�...