Loki imagines, fluff and smut

By heavenlypuggs

Hey so this is a book about Loki imagines they can be fluffy or smutty I'm also taking requests. Age recommen... More

Loki imagine
Loki imagine loki dying
Send me requests
Loki x child imagine
Loki kidnapper part 1
Loki kidnapper part 2
Loki with your baby
Loki kindapper part 3
Loki getting married
Requests are open
Loki help
Loki wedding part 2 honeymoon
Spending christmas with loki
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pls send requests
Tom finding out your pregnant
Visiting loki in his cell
Visiting loki in his call prt 2
Authors note
Authors note
Loki face filter
Controled part 1
Heyyyyy
Controled part 2
Hey
Thanks guys
Loki looking for you
Sister rivalry
Loki asking you out
Loki meeting your parents
Loki hating you and you hiding a secret
New book
Hey
Thanks guys
Heyyy
Impersonating loki
Happy birthday
Sacrifising yourself for loki
Baby loki
The libary
Loki face filter prt 2
Kitty
Mistake
Authors note
Mistake prt 2
Some more face filters
uthors note
Mistake prt 3
Another authors note
The elevator
Also not a chapter
Supposed to be me
Loki face filter
Vampire
Vampire prt 2
Vampire prt3
AN
Vampire prt 4
AU
Vampire prt 5
Loki face filter prt 5
AN
100k
Disneyland
Lokis selfies
Loki stuck in quarentine
Car crash
Another boring authors note
Car crash part 2
car crash part 3
Funny filters
Willow tree 🌳
Im sorry
Lokixdom
Dream
Coming out πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Loki texts
Γ…se lΓΊmΓ«
Loki texts
Hold me.
Kissing booth
Kissing booth part two.
Kissing booth prt.3
Kissing booth prt. 4
Face filters
Kissing booth prt.5
Fem loki
Loki imagine
Im sorry prt 3
Loki series imagine
Loki imagine
Loki x male reader

Im sorry prt 2

1.6K 22 8
By heavenlypuggs

Warnings : sad, bad language (aka swearing) sorry for the bad language I never usually say this stuff so writing it feels weird too lol

After Loki had walked out you hadn't moved. You stayed on the floor in a fit of tears, you couldn't pull yourself together. It was all your fault you had no one else to blame other then yourself for what you had done.

Thor had passed out on your kitchen floor after falling over, you could hear him snoring which only made you sadder knowing that you've now destroyed his relationship with his brother all because you had to get drunk. As you led there crying you could only wonder what must've been going through Loki's head. To hear and see what he did that must've broken him and that's all your fault cause you couldn't keep your legs closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loki's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woken up and checked the time on the nightstand it was early hours in the morning and I noticed y/n still wasn't back. This was odd. She liked to drink and would often end up drunk and wondering but she was always back by now. That's when I heard the moaning coming from the kitchen.

Slowly I quietly got out of bed and peaked out my bedroom door, that's when I saw the worst sight ever. My brother and my girlfriend doing 'it' on the kitchen counters. My heart dropped.

"Y/n?"

"Oh shit" I heard her say as she pushed Thor off her.

"L-Loki it's not what it looks like"

"It's not what it looks like is it, then why is my brothers dick still in you" I said shouting as tears streamed down her face.

She pushed Thor off her fully making him drunkenly stumble and fall on the floor as you pulled your skirt down and straightened it.

"Loki please let me explain myself please" she begged trying to walk towards me as i backed away

"No fuck you" I said out of anger

"L-Loki please"

"No fuck you and fuck Thor, oh wait you just did" I said screaming at her not caring anymore

"Loki please I didn't mean it please listen to me"

"No you know what my whole life Thor has always gotten everything he wanted, the one thing I had that he didn't was you and now he has that two, so you can leave me alone"

"Loki please I'll do anything" she said as I began walking towards the bedroom

"Clearly" I said sarcastically as I started to pack my things.

"Loki please I made a mistake please don't leave me" she said pleading

"I'm leaving y/n I hope your happy with Thor, I'll send Bucky to get my things tomorrow goodbye thank you for being my partner through everything and I'm sorry I couldn't satisfy you, have a good life I love you" I said as i took my final last look at the apartment minus the kitchen and my last look at her before I walked out the door broken.

I lent against the door biting my knuckles as the tears and sobs streamed out as I was lent against the door. I couldn't help it, I knew I should try and contain myself but I just couldn't stop crying. After a few minutes of just standing there crying his heart out Loki went to the only place he knew.

As he knocked on the door he dried his eyes and tried to make himself look more presentable.

"Hey.. oh Loki are you okay?" Bucky asked as he opened the door in his tank top.

Bucky had helped Loki a lot and Loki had helped Bucky since they both came back. They had something to bond over, the fact that their mind wasn't their own, so they had become quite close and now Loki didn't know where to turn to.

"H-hey b-buck c-c-can I stay here tonight?"

"Yeah of course buddy come in" Loki said embracing Loki in a tiny hug as he remembered he didn't really like them.

"May I ask what's wrong, you don't have to tell me?" Bucky said in a calming voice

"She cheated. Y/n she cheated on me with Thor." Loki said sobbing a little at the end.

"The bitch" Bucky blurted out before realising what he said "shit sorry I didn't mean to blurt that out"

"No it's fine" Loki said chuckling slightly.

"Well your more then welcome to stay here for however long you need it bud" Bucky said standing up as he patted Loki on the back and went back to his bedroom, Loki would be sleeping in the guest room.

"Thanks" Loki said although Bucky had already gone to bed.

Loki got up and slowly made his way to the guest bedroom which is where he imagined he'd be spending a while until stark managed to get a new apartment for him in the building. As Loki began putting his stuff away he noticed he accidentally picked up a picture of you off his nightstand. Loki threw it against the wall out of rage sending glass smashing everywhere.

Loki started crying again as he sat on his bed. What had he done? What had he done to deserve this?  After he regained himself he cleaned up the glass before slipping under the covers. They were cold and he definitely missed having her to sleep next to and cuddle with but this is how it would have to be from now on.

~~in the morning~~

Loki woke up early in the morning to the sun shining through the curtains blinding him. He had a bit of a restless night given everything that happened. He slowly rolled out of bed his body stiff and eyes red and heavy from all the crying. He walked into the batheroom looking at his reflection he could see he looked terrible and decided to get in the shower.

In the shower Loki let it all out, he cried some more and let the soothing water wash away his tears and pain. She soap washed away all the anger and sadness and hatred inside and the final rinse washed away all emotion. Loki felt nothing. He was numb.

After getting out the shower, he couldn't bring himself to eat and instead of being a burden on Bucky during the morning hours he just decided to go into the training room and start a workout.

~~~~~~~your POV~~~~~~~

You woke up in the morning still asleep on the floor from the night before. The sun was shining through the open window and your head was pounding, wether it was from the drinking or the crying you couldn't tell. As you slowly sat up you noticed Thor was still in your kitchen this time he was making himself breakfast.

"Ah lady y/n your finally awake" Thor said happy considering he got drunk last night

"Thor what are you still doing here?" You asked still a bit foggy and groggy

"Well I decided to make us breakfast to clear the Hangover"

"Thor I need you to leave"

"What?"

"I need you to leave" you said repeating yourself

"Why?" Thor asked

"Because I said so" you shouted. Thor looked very taken back by your sudden outburst of anger but he slowly backed away and out your apartment leaving you once again alone with your thoughts.

You felt absolutely awful for everything that happened last night. It really shouldn't have happened, you've ruined two relationships.

As you walked into the batheroom to get washed up ready to start work, you noticed how horrible you looked. Your hair was a mess, you had dark bags under your eyes and your nose was bright red. You washed your face before combing your hair. You got dressed and left the apartment ready for work.

As you left and locked up your apartment you noticed how no one was around. You thought that might've been because Loki kicked off or went of wandering again however you started to question it when you saw Nat and waved at her, but as soon as she saw you she put her head down and went back inside her room. That's odd you thought.

As you made your way to the cafeteria you noticed more and more people were walking away and avoiding your eye contact. You could feel people's eyes on you and you could hear them whispering but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then you saw Bucky walking towards the exit next to you, he had his eyes on the floor like he didn't want to talk to you.

"Hey buck"

"Hi" he replied coldly which was odd for Bucky

"How are you?"

"Fine, you?" He asked trying to be polite even though he looked like he really didn't want to talk to you.

"I'm good thanks, how's your morning been?"

"Look y/n no offence or well take it how you want but I don't have time to talk I have more important things to waste my time on" Bucky said as he was about to walk out before you grabbed his arm.

"What's that supposed to mean buck?"

"Look we all know what you did last night y/n and that really isn't cool" Bucky said trying to keep his voice down.

"I made a mistake okay"

"Mistake my ass" he said scoffing in your face

"Hey we all make them, look at how many mistakes you've made frosty"

"Hey don't you dare use that against me! I had no choice. No control. No nothing. Just like Loki didn't. And look what you did with that. You can't hold that against me or use it to compare cause you really can't compare. Now if you excuse me I'd rather not be seen with a slut like you" Bucky said now shouting at you.

He walked away fuming you had the audacity to hold that against him and compare cheating to that.

You were left in the cafeteria gobsmacked and embarrassed as people looked and stared at you.
____________________________________

Hey guys so random authors note, you don't have to read this one if it makes you uncomfortable. I was thinking about writing a Loki x male chapter or like Loki coming out of the closet kind as I've noticed a lot of other Wattpad writers do this and as I don't know who a lot of my readers are I don't know what they personally prefer. If it makes a lot of people uncomfortable to talk about then I understand but I want everyone to enjoy my book no matter what their sexuality is. I have a few friends who are in the LGBTQ community so I know how uncomfortable it can be to talk about it however those were the ideas that I was thinking about writing for the next chapter so if anyone has any requests for it or comments please let me know and apologies for writing this so long lol hope you guys have a good rest of the week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.4K 27
This is book 2 of I become his Zulu bride ""' Gift, like his name implies he has a gift . Having to deal with being an outcast in his own village ev...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.1K 78 17
Book 2 - Step right up for the World Duel Carnival! Join Sakura, with her friends and family as she and Yuma, along with Astral and Anubis as they co...