Trust; bakugo x reader

By JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... More

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!

8.6K 270 101
By JustStranger3

We have discovered two of the villains' targets. One named 'Kacchan' and the other is 'Y/N'.

You heard Mandalay's voice in your mind. It shocked you when she said that Bakugo was one of the targets. You definitely know why they need you but Bakugo? What the hell do they need him for?

"Stop making so much noise in my head!" Bakugo shouted as he ran towards a villain named Moonfish. Suddenly, blades came out from Moonfish's teeth, actually it was his teeth. It was a good thing that Todoroki immediately shielded Bakugo with his ice.

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" He yelled.

"I have to follow... I have to do my job..." The three of you heard the villain's mumble and it really freaked you out. It was either Shigaraki or All For One who was the one who gave him a job like this.

"Did you hear that? He said you two are being targeted," Todoroki glanced at the both of you as you trailed your eyes to the stubborn blonde.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it. Saying 'Fight' then 'Don't fight'!"

"Bakugo, no!" You tried to stop him from fighting off Moonfish by himself. You couldn't let yourself see him being hurt and doing nothing was never an option.

"I don't give a damn about what anyone says!"

You activated your quirk and placed Bakugo behind you the moment the blades moved, whilst Todoroki added more ice to shield yourselves.

"Quit it, Bakugo! This isn't the time to fight with whoever is Deku!"

More blades were spreading out. Thankfully, Todoroki's ice covered you from all of it. You haven't seen this guy so you never knew much about him, you guessed he was a new recruit.

"I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got..."

"You can't!" Todoroki exclaimed.

"If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!"

Arguing in the middle of a fight was so childish. But still, even though you were silent the whole time, you did nothing.

You didn't do anything to get rid of this freak of a villain. You can't just throw him away since he was just going to land somewhere in the forest but still come back in a minute. You can't throw trees at him and you don't see any boulders to use. Right now, at this moment, you're useless.

"Fuck..." You muttered.

All of a sudden, you heard something destructive coming from the other side of the forest. You looked closer revealing Shoji and Midoriya running to your way with Dark Shadow from behind.

"What are they doing...?"

"Bakugo! Y/N! Todoroki! One of you, please make some light!" Moonfish was about to do another attack but Dark Shadow already took care of it.

"Tokoyami's out of control!" Shoji shouted once again. Todoroki was about to use his flames but Bakugo stopped him. You watched as Dark Shadow took down Moonfish by himself, it was quite a relief to be honest despite him being out of control.

"I haven't had enough fun yet!"

Bakugo and Todoroki eventually made light out of explosions and fire, they were really a good team. You smiled at first but it curved down forming a frown. You were so useless with only your telekinesis quirk. You became frustrated of yourself thinking that this training camp didn't even help you improve just one bit.

No, I've done enough. This time, it's their turn to be a hero. It's not all the time that I can always rely on others, let them save people by themselves. Let your friends save you.

Tokoyami finally calmed down as Dark Shadow shrinked into his normal size, "I'm a bad match-up for you," Bakugo stated.

After Tokoyami apologized, Midoriya spoke, "We confirmed that two of the villains' targets are Y/N and Kacchan."

"Y/N and Bakugo? Are they trying to kill them? Why?"

"I don't know. Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place since there are two pros, Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa, there," Their plan was to escort the both of you to the camp but you had other plans in mind.

"Let's go!" They suddenly stopped when you disappeared... again.

"Wait, where's Y/N?" Midoriya asked in shock, all of them were. They couldn't believe they just lost you in an instance, you were pretty good at being sneaky.

"That idiot..." Bakugo muttered.

▲▲▲

Where's Bakugo?"

"Huh? What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind..." Midoriya looked from behind only to see an empty trail between trees. There was no sign of the blonde.

"The boy you're talking about... I took him with my magic right after I took the girl too. This talent isn't someone who should be on the hero side. We'll take them to a stage where they can shine more," A man with mask said while playing with a pair of light blue marbles.

"Give them back!" Midoriya exclaimed. Todoroki made ice to attack the villain but he effortlessly dodged it.

"We simply want to show them that the path they're on now with its fanatical values is not the only path they can take," He said while he was on the air then landing on top of a tree.

"Kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values," He continued.

Shoji suddenly noticed something else, "It's not just Y/N and Bakugo! Tokoyami's not here, either!"

"To go out of your way to talk to us... you're underestimating us," Todoroki said furiously, he wondered what quirk this villain have.

"I was originally an entertainer, you know. It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part. Moonfish... the man with 'Blade-Tooth'... he may not look like it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that templed that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided he was good, too," He stated.

"You bastard! Don't take them!" Midoriya yelled, he was so angry now that three of his friends were taken. He can't lose you, Bakugo, nor Tokoyami, he would never let yourself get killed.

Todoroki made larger ice as it went directly to the villain, Mr. Compress. But unfortunately, he dodged it once again.

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard Action Squad! Targets successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this, our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!"

He was already getting away but Midoriya and the others followed him suit. They made a plan as Tsu's incredibly long tongue wrapped around Midoriya, Shoji, and Todoroki. Uraraka touched the three of them to make themselves float according to the plan.

They were willing to do anything just to get the three of you back. But in your perspective, they only needed to save Bakugo and Tokoyami, they should just leave you. You didn't belong to UA after all, you never did. And now it was time to go back, time to go back to your Father and the path of villainy. And you had one last wish before returning to where you always belonged.

Please... save Bakugo... he doesn't deserve this, and I don't want to see him hurt. Midoriya, I'm counting on you!

They floated as Tsu's tongue threw them directly to Mr. Compress. It was unfortunate that they landed on their retrieval point which means the other villains were there too.

"Give Y/N, Kacchan, and Tokoyami back!" Midoriya growled as they finally had the masked man captive. Toga's eyes were sparkling to see the boy she was interested in, she really thought of Midoriya as a dreamy idol star.

"Mister, get out of the way," Dabi said in a low tone as blue fire appeared from his palms.

"Roger!"

Mr. Compress was gone in a blink of an eye the moment Dabi released the blue fire directly at the three. Thankfully, they dodged at the last minute. Twice intended to bring on Todoroki but he was overpowered. Toga ran to Midoriya trying to collect his blood, and of course, being flirty. She was going to cut him with a knife but Shoji harshly threw her away.

"Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway," She mumbled with the scariest tone there is. While they were handling the crazy yandere, Todoroki took on Twice by himself.

At the same time Mr. Compress came back to his form and handed Dabi the light blue marbles from one of his pockets. But what he didn't know, Shoji just took three marbles from him without him realizing it.

"I don't know what your quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these, Tokoyami, Bakugo, and Y/N, right, entertainer?" He had three marbles held by his hand, he was certain that you and the other two were there.

"Shoji!" Midoriya exclaimed happily.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at fooling around!" The three of them ran as fast as they can since they already had what they came for. Or did they?

"Moron," Dabi was about to shoot blue fire to them again but Mr. Compress stopped him from doing so. The three were shocked to see a Nomu in front of them.

"Over here!" They headed to the other way to escape from the hideous creature that they thought they were completely gone. But I guess they didn't. They were about to escape freely until a familiar black warp appeared out of nowhere.

"T-This guy..."

"Was at the USJ..."

"The warp..." They muttered in shock.

"It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi," Kurogiri uttered.

Toga cheerily went to the warp while saying goodbye to the new love of her life. Twice went in too and so did Twice and Dabi. But before they did, Mr. Compress had a surprise.

"Wait. Our signal is not yet--"

"Oh, that? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present," The three turned their gazes to the magician, eyes wide.

"It's a habit, one of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see," He took off his mask as he stuck out his tongue revealing three light blue marbles.

"No way!" Mr. Compress snapped, at the same time, Todoroki's ice appeared. He was about to get swallowed into the warp until a bright laser shot at him destroying his mask.

It was from Aoyama who was hiding behind a nearby bush. Because of his sudden attack, Mr. Compress spit out the three marbles as the two rushed to get them. Shoji got one but Dabi got the other two which Todoroki intended to take.

"That's sad, Shoto... Todoroki..." He mumbled out, "Confirm it now. Release this."

"My show's been ruined!" Mr. Compress snapped revealing Bakugo and Y/N held by Dabi while Tokoyami fell on the ground.

"No problem," Dabi went to the warp but before the both of you were completely swallowed, you shouted.

"Midoriya! Save Bakugo! Just leave m--!" You didn't get to finish when you were cempletely got into the warp.

The boys' eyes were as wide as the sea, they couldn't believe they just lost the two of you. And what's more shocking was that you wanted them to save Bakugo only. They were confused, they didn't know why they should leave you be. But they wanted to ignore what you just said.

Whatever your reason may be, they will save the both of you and bring you back in one piece. You'll be saved.

~2000 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 710 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
531K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...