Wet the bed

By Queen_mooree

India Nicole Aleah James. That's her government name. But if you haven't heard this, you haven't lived. Caram... More

Intro:
The beginning
The song
Scared to death
Who are you?
Fuck my life
I finally get to meet you
Why am I so into you?
Nightmare
Shutting you out........
Whats going on?
I'll tell you everything
what happened
Here goes nothing
shit just got real
Do you mean it?
A/ N ------
I need you!
Thank you baby!
*L*
A/N
redo *L*
*O*
*V*
*E*
A/N---
worst time ever!
A/N
worst time ever!
you think your tough?
post to be: chris brown
whats going on?
Im not a porn star!
DAMN!
back to normal
when it rains
Clouds rolling in
Between love
who to choose?
Long way
always getting hurt
Thank you daddy!
Hey there
Guess what?!
rest in peace!
soooooo.
we love you melvin
Can we just be happy?
Im having A!!!
Hey lil guy!
auhtors note
Going home
I'm Straight
Can I keep you?
sick people
We got it
CASTING CALL

SERIOUSLY????

615 27 1
By Queen_mooree

We take the kids back home and they instantly fall straight to sleep. August and me go upstairs to our room and I go to take a shower because boy oh boy I need one I feel so dirty but I'm not because I took one earlier but I love showers which reminds me I need something my hormones been going crazy so y'all all know what that time is. I walk up to august while he is running our bath water and I start suckin on his neck but he pushes me away telling me no we have company so I keep trying and this time he gets hella mad at me and that's where I just stopped and walked away. August came back in the room ten minutes later and told me the bath water was ready I shook my head and continued to watch TV so be walked in the bathroom and took a bath alone I leg him come out the bathroom then seconds later I got up let out his water and ran me some fresh water and got in.

"What was the point of that?" He asked
"It shouldnt matter" I said
"Well it does" he said
"Bye august get out I said getting into the water

After I told august to get out I could feel his gaze on me it was like super deep I couldn't believe he wouldn't get out he watched me during my whole bath then he watched me get dressed and I seen his mans rise up as I was rubbing soap on me and rubbing my diamond I knew I was getting him hard which was hell a funny.

"Why you teasing me?" He asked
"I'm not I'm just washing up" I said
"Whatever" he said walking away
"I told you to get out but no you don't listen" I said
"Didn't I say forget it" he said getting loud with me
"Watch who you taking to" I said
"Shut the f" he says stopping himself
"Look girl stop it" he says
"Whatever" I say walking to the bed

August stare is like looking at your self in the mirror like he just doesn't stop which is funny and I'm like what the fuck but if he think he can tell me no for sex and think this is over he got another thing coming. I let it all slide but he gone wish he gave it to me when I asked I lay in bed and start to watch TV and august comes and lays down and starts feeling on me I push him away like a fly and he stops touching me getting offended And that's what I wanted to happen. I look at august.

"Don't you regret telling me no?" I ask getting cocky and turning over
"Whatever girl" he says turning the other way

I start laughing at august and soon I know I'm dead ass sleep. What feels like twenty mintues of sleep august decides to mess with me and I go off on him just until I figured out why he was waking me up then I wasn't mad at all I just hate being woke up and then now that my hormones are going crazy its even worse than before.

"Babe get up we got to go" he said
"For what?" I asked
"The baby appointment" he said
"Ugh I don't want to go". I said
"Why not?" He asked
"Too early" I said

I finally decided to get up knowing august woke me up late so when I finally got up we had exactly 20 mibtues before we had to leave so I did the important things which was to brush my teeth do my hair and get me a pop tart and some orange juice or something then we was pit the door. It was was to early for the kids and Melvin so I left a note for all explaining where august and I went. We both made it to the doctors and I signed in and within ten mintues my doctor called Us back an did an ultrasound and as I was laying there I seen a scared look on the doctors face he decided to put something colder on my stomach which made me flinch of the coldness so august decided to ask what this was about.

"Well I can't get a heart beat" he says
"What you mean?" I ask
"The baby might be dead" he says

I look at this man then down at my stomach and I break down with tears like is there something wrong with me why couldn't I carry my son or daughter out all the way like seriously what the fuck happened. I cried for two hours straight august did any and everything to cheer me up but everything he did made me cry nothing he did made Me smile. We finally went back to the house and the kids weren't there so I went yo the master room locked the door and covered my face with the sheets and buried my self under all the pillows and blankets on the bed. I could hear august knocking on the dolt but I didn't answer him at all I don't feel like being bothered I don't even want go speak to no body I just lost my fucking child and the doctors couldnt even tell Me what happened or what could have happened or went wrong. I havyo go back in a week so they can run test on me to make sure it's not just me that I can't fertile kids or whatever.

Short chapter or Nah?? I'm sorry but I'm trying to skip time just a little but not much I might update one more time before I go to sleep but no promises because im exhausted right now basketball has been whooping my ass.

Love, E bae your author ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 31.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
171K 5.7K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...
1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...