Just a Robot 5 (A Fnaf Story)

By Saberthebunny

Two weeks later after discovering William Afton is alive, Funtime Freddy reawakens to be reunited with those... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Rekindled"
Chapter 2: "Empowered"
Chapter 3: "Revised"
Chapter 4: "Resting Place"
Chapter 5: "Right and Wrong"
Chapter 6: "Oven"
Chapter 7: "Mirror"
Chapter 8: "Flash Drive"
Chapter 9: "Duality"
Chapter 10: "Reassigned"
Chapter 11: "Clown World"
Chapter 12: "One Day"
Chapter 13: "Disabled"
Chapter 14: "Struggle"
Chapter 15: "Prosperity"
Chapter 16: "War"
Chapter 17: "Death"
Chapter 18: "Construction"
Chapter 19: "The Way I Am"
Chapter 21: "Stance"
Chapter 22: "Loyalty"
Chapter 23: "Sunshine"
Chapter 24: "Within"
Chapter 25: "Can't Go Back"
Chapter 26: "Starting Line"
Chapter 27: "Chaos Theory"
Chapter 28: "Known"
Chapter 29: "Height"
Chapter 30: "Yourself"
Chapter 31: "Spirit"
Chapter 32: "Path"
Chapter 33: "Two Worlds"
Chapter 34: "Keep Going Forward"
Chapter 35: "Voice"
Chapter 36: "Know Your Enemy"
Chapter 37: "Blood"
Chapter 38: "Parallel"
Chapter 39: "Predict"
Chapter 40: "Finishing Line"
Chapter 41: "Battle Plans"
Chapter 42: "Empty"
Chapter 43: "Future"
Chapter 44: "Generation"
Chapter 45: "Evolution"
Chapter 46: "Puzzle"
Chapter 47: "Cemetery"
Chapter 48: "Wrath"
Chapter 49: "You Won't Die"
Chapter 50: "Free Will"
Chapter 51: "All I Have Left"
Chapter 52: "Important"
Chapter 53: "Heart"
Chapter 54: "Deep End"
Chapter 55: "Defeat"
Chapter 56: "Talk"
Chapter 57: "Expendable"
Chapter 58: "Responsibility"
Chapter 59: "Funeral"
Chapter 60: "Proposal"
Chapter 61: "Cycle"
Chapter 62: "News"
Chapter 63: "Aspirations"
Chapter 64: "Game Plan"
Chapter 65: "Wedding"
Chapter 66: "Heaven"
Chapter 67: "See You Later"
Chapter 68: "Phase One"
Chapter 69: "Who I Am"
Chapter 70: "Frontal Assault"
Chapter 71: "Who I'm Not"
Chapter 72: "Allegiance"
Chapter 73: "Phase Two"
Chapter 74: "Phase Three"
Chapter 75: "Cause"
Chapter 76: "Scott Cawthon"
Chapter 77: "Effect"
Chapter 78: "Persuade"
Chapter 79: "Heroic"
Chapter 80: "Prevaricator"
Chapter 81: "Inspiration"
Chapter 82: "Who I've Always Been"
Chapter 83: "Transgress"
Chapter 84: "Volition"
Chapter 85: "Judge"
Chapter 86: "Resurrection Day"
Chapter 87: "Perfect World"
Chapter 88: "True Happiness"
Chapter 89: "Just a Robot"
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 20: "Retreat"

45 4 0
By Saberthebunny

Michael Afton's P.O.V

Having another voice didn't seem that all different to what I was used to back then, when I was crazy or deranged. Whatever word you would like to use to describe it. Having that different part of it just had to be accepted, that until I knew I would vanquish it from my mind for good. I didn't think I would ever have to allow another voice in my mind, though this time I was given the option to say no. Could I have declined this time? Sure I could've but I had to know just who this Duality A.I really was, at least in terms of his personality and importance to this team. I also felt comfortable with housing an A.I in my head as an asset to the team, just so he could make things simpler. Who would've known how refreshing it was for his voice to sound he was next to me and not in my head. It felt like he wasn't apart of me.

"No guards, nobody around the area but us, no obvious security measures or defense systems... Haven't felt this relived in so long," noted Bonnie. "There's nothing at all from our normal eyes to see. Unless we're missing something," pointed out Foxy as well, with all of us perched at the end of the alleyway, while staring at the side of the pizzeria and the parking lot. "My father wouldn't leave the pizzeria unprotected from us, he has security measures installed but not out in the open," I stated looking around. "I didn't encounter any defenses or anything when I escaped. Either they didn't exist or your father refused to use them on me," said Charlie. "Duality, you detect anything we can't see with our own eyes?" I asked. "I'm surprised to even say this, but I don't detect anything around the area," he responded. "What?! That can't be possible!" I said in denial as everyone looked at me now. "It most certainly is. All blockages from the pizzeria that would usually block a majority of my primary functions and scans are bypassed so nothing can disrupt my scans completely. There is simply nothing at all in the vicinity. No traps, no other life signs excluding the workers and nobody out of the ordinary is with them, and nothing to combat any attack," he explained. "Though I can't fully scan the inside of the pizzeria without being inside of it myself. I wouldn't think that would be an option to consider, would it?" "No, we're not that desperate for information on William... But this doesn't seem like something he would do," I said. "I would consider a flaw on what is in front of us and how we are missing the bigger picture. That is something I must even consider," responded Duality. "So let me guess? Nothing at all?" asked Bonnie. "Nothing," I said turning to look at him and shake my head. "We have to be missing something, right? Something at least," said Foxy. "Uh, there could be a tactical advantage over us that William is using. Like hiding them or not bothering to have them out here or installed so we walk in blind when we launch our attack," theorized Bonnie. "Hmm, possibly. We don't know for certain but it does make sense from my father's way of thinking. But at this point there are a millions ways and reasons for the clear path to the front entrance," I responded. "You may want to hear out what I have discovered," said Duality. "What is it?" I asked. "I performed a background check on the workers out here and dug around every inch of information on them... All of their information is fake and was forged by another source: ID's, social security numbers, records, birth certificates; everything is fake about all these workers and I mean everything," answered Duality. "To put it simply; these workers don't exist at all." "What the hell does that mean?" I asked unsure of what he meant. "Like I mentioned everything about these workers are fake and their information was created by another source... not even preexisting information about these workers exists, one that's weren't a hoax," explained Duality. "Then who are those w-" I stopped myself knowing the true nature and purpose of the workers finally, including the thought that Freddy was with them right now. "We're heading back," I said walking back down towards the alleyway that lead to the street. "What for?! Wait, you gonna tell us what the concern is for?!" exclaimed Bonnie confused as the others followed behind me now. "Those workers, or whatever they are, belong to my father and Freddy's with them. My father probably knows we're here already," I responded as we paced down the alleyway. "Plan of action?" asked Foxy as we all turned to the right of a separate alleyway that wasn't the one we entered through earlier. It presumably would lead us back on the street and close enough to Freddy and whatever those constructions workers were. "Still thinking about that," I said answering Foxy. "I detect two new beings in the area where the workers are, and I doubt hearing their names will make you happy," said Duality. "Who?" I asked as we all exited out of the alleyway now, finding just who Duality was referring to. The clear outline of gold and black; both having their backs turned to face us, while Freddy was stuck between them and the workers behind the barricade, was enough for my to know what two individuals had returned finally. Freddy's look at our arrival urged our enemies to turn and look at us, showing their faces. Golden Freddy and RXQ.

"I knew eventually you and your friends would show your faces," said RXQ now. "How could you forget us?" "If you're attempting to receive a reaction from me I suggest using other tactics on taking me down," I responded. "But don't think I've forgotten about what you've done... especially you Golden Freddy." "This guy ain't nothing like the old RXQ," muttered Bonnie to himself. "Golden Freddy seems the same way," Springbonnie responded back. "You were a fool to believe we would allow anyone to be around our base of operations without taking action, guess reverting back to your normal state didn't return your way of thinking," said RXQ. "Huh? Who's the fool here if we're the one's prepared for a situation like this?" I asked. 

"I think the fool has revealed himself, just by simply refusing to accept the fact of being one."

All of turned towards the alley way where the voice had emerged without our proper notice, as I could just begin to pray for this to not be Elizabeth while I stared at her and Nightmare at her side.

"Where did... They went behind us without us knowing," said Bonnie trying to stay focused in spite of his confusion. "Perhaps we need our father to see to your troubles personally," continued Elizabeth. "You know there's still a chance to join us; I won't stop asking until one of us ceases to exist," I said in an attempt to convince my sister. "Don't know if that'll work asking again," said Bonnie, while adding a hint to let me know not to bother trying in the first place. "It's so peculiar seeing you like this, always trying to persuade me into joining your cause as to avoid killing me. That'll have you end up dead before you even reach our father," said Elizabeth. She took a moment to look around at our entire team, as if to observe each and every one of us. When the small but noticeable smile formed I knew it wasn't good for something to suddenly give her pleasure, whatever gave her that feeling. "I see Bon Bon and Mangle are uncounted for; held back from the damage they received I presume. They left the fight as soon as they had joined it; I did them a favor after all." "You call leaving someone immobile and our leader almost paralyzed a favor? You want to classify us defeating you a favor?" asked Bonnie. "I'd hardly call it a favor when most of you are incompetent on defeating your opponents, more like a struggle on asserting your dominance over he battlefield. Which your control over is limited," said Elizabeth. "A demonstration is overdue if I remember correctly." 

As if waiting for the cue Golden Freddy tumbled to the side as Freddy attempted to go for RXQ now, leaving us to scramble and orientate ourselves. "That's not like him to act without a proper signal," said Foxy. "Fine with me since we had no other way to properly escalate the situation ourselves," said Bonnie as Elizabeth ran at me now. I barely had time to react, as I had dodged to the side as she jumped up and had her claw hit the ground from a failed attempt. "I won't destroy you, but I also won't allow myself to fall because of that," I said positioning myself in a fighting stance now. "You'll fall regardless," said Elizabeth as her eyes peered off next to me. I turned to where her eyes were directed out, which were the workers as they made their way over the barricades. And when the sight of them changed into something else I almost felt dumbfounded on how my father could create something so mischievous and hidden from us. The workers immediately changed to the appearances of endoskeletons, a whole platoon of them disguised this whole time as real people. 

My fathers work only progressed in his capabilities and possibilities each time he designed something so new. He had no limits.

"Shit, they're endoskeletons!" exclaimed Freddy backing up to where the others were now. "Retreat back to the car! We're not staying here any longer!" exclaimed Bonnie as he dodged an attack from Nightmare. As I turned back around I quickly jumped back behind me from Elizabeth swinging her claw at me once more. "You and you're friends leaving so soon?" said Elizabeth walking up to me. A couple endoskeletons that had made their way over the barricades were walking towards me, as they all aimed their arms at me with a barrel or something built into their hands. "He is mine to deal with. Focus on the rest of them and make sure they don't escape, at least without something to grieve over," said Elizabeth to them. "By your command," responded one of the endoskeletons as they made their way towards the others now. "I would think this would be personal," I said looking back at her. "It only is now that you've decided it should be that way," said Elizabeth getting back in a fighting stance. "Then I'm sorry if I do end up killing you," I said getting in a fighting stance as well. "I won't be sorry," she responded as she lunged her claw at me that was open, as I grabbed it in an attempt to stop her from cutting my body in half. The power of her claw was unbearable to hold, as I felt my feet slipping a little from my useless attempts. Finally I had to let go, which caused me to stumble back as Elizabeth took a moment to readjust her position and prepare herself for her next attack. The area around us lit up with lasers or whatever the endo-skeletons were using, though I wasn't focused on that as of right now. I had to adjust with remaining senses that had recovered and deal with another jab from her, all in a matter of a second. I jumped back with my backside without turning around, as I landed on the construction barricade to escape the attack. The barricade mostly minimized the pain I received of me hitting my back on the ground, as it fell back because of me, but it was the only thing saving my life. I noticed though that the machinery was gone since I had just seen it a moment ago, unless it never existed to begin with. The sight of the some of the endo-skeletons walking by was of no concern, though I noticed what appeared to be lasers being used as their weapons. I didn't have time to process that information, as I jumped back up on my feet and stood up while Elizabeth slowly walked up to me, ready to continue our duel. I could see the area where they had been digging and working on was also not present anymore, all except a strange pyramid shape device behind me. "I see you've taken notice to dad's latest invention," said Elizabeth as I turned to face her. "Disguising his machines and area to this extent? All this to get what he wants?" I said. "Dad has deceived you, just like how he did to me. How could you ever work for him, after all he has done." "You or you're friends wouldn't understand what all his work will lead and how it will change this world. Me on the other hand, I'm just here to break people's mentality," she responded. She quickly tried slashing me with her claw, as I ducked to avoid having my face craved in. She had the advantage with her claw's range while I had nothing but my fists; I almost wished I had the Resurrection Power to defend myself. I had to take action. Elizabeth attempted another jab at me with her claw, as she went for my head. In a quick fashion I moved my head back and grabbed her claw with both hands and hurled it back at her. It didn't go flying at her head but was enough for her to be distracted and try to readjust her weapon, which was the opening shot I needed. I ran at her to strike, which she was quick to know she was vulnerable and tried to halt my course by raising her claw in the air. Once I close enough she let her claw fall at my head, though she should've known she didn't have time to fully perform her attack. During that moment I enacted my strategy and slid on the rocky and rough pavement, finally getting the upper hand on her as she was pushed on the ground because of me. It was one of those times I was glad I was no longer alive to fully feel the pain from scraping my knees on the road, and I knew it was bad enough that it felt like I had torn off the decaying suit's fur. With Elizabeth on the ground I quickly got up and tried punching her, but she wouldn't let my prior move be her defeat. She was quick to move her claw up and try to cut off my arm with the fist I had aimed at her, and luckily I was prepared for any retaliation. I moved to the side and mashed my right foot on her stomach as hard as I could, which didn't give her time to block the attack. Unfortunately it didn't seem like I was causing any damage to her, but at this point I was just trying to get her to stay on the ground for as long as I could hold her. My plan didn't even last that long as Elizabeth managed to move her body to the side still on the ground, which caused me to slip and fall on the ground. Already she was up as she gave me the karma I deserved for what I had done, as she kicked me hard in the side of my chest. She had kicked me so hard I could feel some of the decayed parts of my body get crushed, as I sat helpless in defending myself. I grabbed her foot as she tried kicking me again all while I struggled to hold back the giant roller blade foot she had. That effort didn't last too long as she kicked me in the face with her other foot, causing me to let go of her other foot. She kicked me in the face again multiple times, as she finally took her other foot and pressed it on my chest. Being stuck helpless was bad enough, but having the wheels of the roller blade pressed down on you is a different type of pain I'm was glad I couldn't feel. Being a soul trapped inside an animatronic suit wouldn't escape just knowing the predicament I was in. "I really expected more from you; the old you would've probably done all he could to tear all my parts out. Either you're holding back or you've really lost your touch," noted Elizabeth. "A shame you won't fall fighting father, but I'll be sure to tell him how pathetic our fight was. I'm sure he'll be entertained by the details." She raised her claw high above me now as I shifted my eyes around to where the battle was. Everyone else were still dealing with the endoskeletons, RXQ, Golden Freddy, and Nightmare; all preoccupied as I was considering yelling for help to escape this situation. It would take a miracle to changes the odds in my favor. 

And I was lucky to be given that miracle, not given by god but from the devil himself.

As I looked back at Elizabeth she still held her claw above her head, but her eyes showed something I never knew I would see in her. Remorse. There was hesitation in her eyes, a sign of humanity left in her. She was pained at the thought of taking my life; taking the life of a family member, the same way my father did to my mom.

She couldn't kill me. 

She couldn't kill her brother.

She couldn't kill family.

Before her hesitation could change, if it even could at this point, she was pushed to the side as she fell on the ground due to her being distracted and not paying attention to her surroundings. Towered above me was Freddy now, as he stuck out his hand for me to take; being hero and caring person he was. 

Someone I could gladly call a friend.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah... I am," I responded taking his hand as he pulled me up and off from the ground now. "We gotta get out of here and regroup with the others," said Freddy as I stared at Elizabeth, who was still on the ground already trying to recover as I gave her the pity she rightfully deserved. "Michael!" exclaimed Freddy trying to revert my attentions. "Yeah, yeah! I hear you," I responded as we both turned to run back towards the battle. Me and Freddy both stopped from the sight of RXQ aiming his hand at us, as we both dodged a little to the side to avoid the blast that flew in between us. "Just couldn't keep yourself from killing Shadow Freddy, huh? Or Frank if you want to address him as for what he was before all this," I said. RXQ responded with a rough grunt as he tried shooting us again with a beam, as me and Freddy ran right past him while I punched him in the face. "Eh! He was stopping me from being who I needed to be now; he had to be eliminated! He would do all he could in his power to prevent me from changing!" exclaimed RXQ as he held his head before turning to look at us now. "Because he cared for you. And he still does," I said softly to myself. We ran towards the herd of endoskeletons pushing towards the others, as me and Freddy charged faster to intercept their demise if it were to occur. The both of us punched at whatever endoskeleton were in our range while we ran towards the others; easing the pressure they were facing at this moment and to ensure a clear escape. "Your call to retreat now!" I called out to Bonnie and the others, as me and Freddy approached them. "Never thought I would be the one making that decision," said Bonnie once we stopped in front of him, as the others did their best to repeal the incoming endoskeletons that hadn't stopped their assault. "Alright, everyone! We're retreating now! We're gonna divide our forces so we can reach the car without losing our heads! Physically to be exact!" "To think he would take the rank of leader. Mangle made the right call," I said to Freddy. "She sure did," Freddy responded. "Me and Springbonnie will take the right side, Freddy and Foxy will take the left, and Springtrap and Lefty will take the middle! If we split into separate groups the enemy won't be able to focus on all of us and will only be able to hit us from afar!" explained Bonnie. "Unless Golden Freddy or RXQ teleports near our position," reminded Freddy. "So Springtrap wasn't exaggerating about them being able to do that," said Bonnie to himself. "Still we'll have to watch out for them! Once we reach the car Springtrap will drive us out of here and we can escape this situation... If we do, I hope." "Have more confidence and it'll have a higher chance of working," I said. "Do I look like Mangle?" he asked in response. "Partially, but still needs more the magic she has," I responded. "On my command!" said Bonnie letting out a quick sigh. "Wish she gave me that- Now!" Everyone that was engaged with the enemy all ran to their positions, as all us formed up and ran towards the car. Charlie met up with me in the middle as we all ran towards the car now as fast as we could. Lasers emerged from behind and flew right past us; running away and not looking back was our only option in this situation, whether we liked it or not. No one had been hit yet and we were already close to the car but it wasn't the endoskeletons job to eliminate us; their position and purpose was to delay us. Golden Freddy appeared in front of us, just feet away from the car as she waited for us to approach her. Her strategy was to either wait for us to come to him so she would strike us or so one of us could land a hit on her; either option would work in his favor regardless of the outcome. "Bonnie-" I tried to say. "Yeah, I see her! Don't engage! We aren't doing idiotic things that'll risk us! If she attacks just move out the way and dodge!" exclaimed Bonnie giving us the plan. "What if she teleports away?! Then what?!" exclaimed Foxy asking the question as we edged closer to her. "Could be good or bad! Or both!" exclaimed Bonnie in response jumping  a little to the side to evade a blast from the continuing endless fire from the enemy behind us. "Ah! Ready!" Golden Freddy was mere inches away from us now and all I could do was pray that whatever move he would enacted could be avoid, that the obstacle could be stomped on to show its inferior nature. My head swung around to the unexpected sight of Foxy falling on the ground, as I could see RXQ clearly fall on his feet behind her for a second due to an attack we could not foresee. As RXQ took the opportunity to finish his job while most of us still had time to gather the situation Freddy tried to punch him, being the caring and responsible boyfriend he was and comrade all together. 

No one could react better in a situation than him.

Not even me.

RXQ noticed his attack and teleported away while Golden Freddy decided to take advantage of the situation and attacked Bonnie, as it was all up to Springbonnie to defend him. Even with the couple seconds that I had to process that moment I wasn't sure if she was up to it, considering how she had been since the last battle at the old pizzeria. 

That fear didn't even last a few seconds.

Springbonnie attempted punched her in the stomach as Bonnie tried to do the same, though Golden Freddy was quick enough to disappear before reappearing a couple feet away a moment later. "You're not killing my friends. Nobody will if I live to see them fall," she said as she tried to kick her. Golden Freddy disappeared again, though this time I could tell where she had went this time. It seemed like she evading our attacks rather than fighting us or landing blows back, almost like she had a reason. "Keep moving!" commanded Bonnie as we made our way towards the car. As we approached the car ever so closer I took out the keys for the car which was connected in the keychain with the keys for the car, as I put it in the keyhole for the driver side while pressing the button to unlock the rest of the car doors.  The sound of everything unlocking notified me of an easy way of getting into the car, as we had to practically start the car and escape in a matter of seconds. We had done that last time but pulling it off again would be the difficult part, and performing something like that isn't easy to get used to just by doing it once. 

This time we would be cutting it close. Closer than usual.

"Everyone get in!" I yelled once we all arrived at the car. I swung the driver seat door open completely and hopped on the seat while slamming the door shut behind me, as everyone was already opening the doors to get in as well. I inserted the key into the keyhole and started the ignition, just as Bonnie threw himself in the back and slammed the door behind him. Just as the car started I noticed Nightmare charging at us, as I slammed on the gas while changing the gear in reverse without witnessing that sight delay us any further. Even at a decent speed Nightmare was keeping a fair pace on reaching us, though at this point it would've been better to be paying attention to behind me in case I ended up where the intersection was. Right as I swung the car around as fast as I could there was a sound in the back, which resembled something perching our car. The doors for the car in the back swung open, as I saw in the mirror the terror of Nightmare as he grabbed Bonnie and pulled him out of the car and onto the ground. "Shit! Take the driver seat, I'm gonna get him!" I exclaimed to Freddy as I opened the door. "On it!" he responded as I jumped out of the seat without closing the door and ran towards Nightmare. The firing had stopped from the endoskeletons now as I could clearly see them halted near the construction area, though it was only a trade off for dealing with Nightmare of all people. "Looking at you still gives my shivers," said Bonnie's voice as I ran around the corner of the car to find him ready to attack Nightmare, who was in the same stance. "It is not just me you should be afraid of. The will of William Afton and Scott Cawthon will reform your heaven into our own and our birthing grounds shall rain with new life. One's deserving to live among us and our desired future," said Nightmare. I immediately tried punching him since his back was facing me, though he was quick to judge the nature of the attack. "You and your allies are no more than crawling insects that can be squashed easily, always running or picking a fight they cannot win. Darkness couldn't consume the souls of the restless but it won't rest so easily to strike back again; the future does not require such presumptuous ideas to replace our own." "You fight for the wrong ideas, and a world where a man has no limitations to what he can do for this world," I said. "My leaders wish to change the world for the better, a place to reset the faults that have only left the inside of this world scorched with brittle ideologies and weak beings, all while the outside remains the same. All just to hide a decaying world the people intoxicate by their unchained doing," said Nightmare. "Well they're wrong: My father wishes to overthrow this world and claim it as his own. He's not saving anyone," I responded. "Your lack of self awareness of your father's intentions won't do enough to convince me otherwise," said Nightmare. "Perhaps you don't know yourself what you're fighting for." He immediately tried slashing me as I jumped back to avoid his attack, as he walked towards me now. "Bonnie, get in the front seat! I'll hold him off and tell Freddy to floor it as soon as I get in the back!" I exclaimed as Nightmare ran at me now with his mouth open. "Guess I don't call all the shots, though I ain't complaining!" responded Bonnie as he ran towards the passenger seat. Nightmare attempted to aim his mouth at me, as I grabbed his jaw to prevent my doom. I could feel his enormous teeth pushing into my hands which meant I wouldn't have long to hold him down; I needed to escape as soon as possible and at the same time give myself time to get inside the car. Who would've known the opportunity would be given by the pride of the enemy. RXQ teleported behind me, as I finally let go of Nightmare's jaw and caused him to almost bite at RXQ. I could hear RXQ grunt in frustration as I was ready to jump into the car, though before I had a chance Golden Freddy teleported in front of me. 

"Jump out of the way Michael!"

Before me and the enemy had a full understanding of the situation the car started reversing back now at a moderate speed though enough for me to jump out of the way. Golden Freddy and RXQ had teleported away, as Nightmare jumped out of the way before the car stopped now. With our chance of escape I jumped into the back and shut the door behind me as we sped off through a red light at the intersection, causing a car stopping in middle of the intersection to blare their car horn at us. "Are we in the clear Michael?" asked Freddy. "Yeah... Hopefully so... " I responded staring out behind us at the window. There was so much on my mind at the moment for me to process. Our continued way of retreating and having no real way to fight back, a sign of Elizabeth's humanity still being prominent, Nightmare's question of what we were fighting for and what my father was really intending to do. I didn't know where to begin or start. All I could think of how it seemed my father was always a step ahead of us and how we were always behind, always struggling to pass him at any given chance. 

All I could wonder was that even if we took one more step than my father, his steps would outnumber ours.

He had traveled the distance we had needed, and now we were left behind to get through the smoke of his progress.

What we desired and needed was a leap of faith, a large distance of a leap.

That leap of faith is waiting for us to claim, and we've delayed it long enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 423 45
Funtime Freddy is built by William Afton to take his place after he passes away. Freddy is different however as he was made to almost be like a human...
439 5 21
Follows Michael Afton as he tries to survive a work week's time with killer animatronics that haunted his childhood. Or is that all there is to his b...
132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
121K 2.8K 18
โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ยฐแดกษชสŸสŸษชแด€แด แด€า“แด›แดษด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ยฐ [reader is female] โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...