YES BOSS! | JJK โœ”

By lv0904

where CHOI JIYOUNG a 22 yr old girl unexpectedly becomes manager of JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS ......... #bts #j... More

NOTE!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 21

1K 32 4
By lv0904

Jungkook pov:

"Good night bunss"

(Next day)

Uhhhh its already 7:00....i sat up and saw jiyoung sleeping beside me....let her sleep......

I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.....

(30 min later)

Ahh she is still sleeping...lemme wake her up...i was about to wake her up but i heard someone knocking.......i opened the door....

"Woooahhh is this really our kook....wahh u woke up by yourself  and also got ready...wow kook..."

"Aishhh stop it hyung"  I said and went inside he followed me.....

"Ahh jiyoung is still sleeping....wake her up we have to leave in an hour..."

"Yeah yeah"

I went to her and shook her lightly.......not even a slight discomfort....happily sleeping....i shouted in her ear...

"JIYOUNG AHHHH"

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH" She shouted and sat up straight.......i and jin hyung started laughing..........

"Wakie wakie jiyoung go get ready we have to leave in an hour...." Said jin hyung

She slowly got up took her bag and went into the bathroom....ahhh her leg is good now she is walking without a problem....i dont have to piggy back her now......i sat on the couch with hyung........then we started discussing about our shoot...

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhh my leg is good now...even these small cuts arent hurting now...wahhh i am good now......i did my daily routine..and wore the gray half shoulder shirt which jungkook selected for me.......

I came out and saw jungkook and jin talking with each other...i took the first aid box and changed my bandages....

"Done guys!!!! I am ready..."

"Good lets go down and have breakfast i am hungry" Said jin

"Yeah letss goo"

I took my bag and went down with them......ahh not everyone is here only suga,hope,jin,jungkook and me.......

We started eating....soon the remaining joined us......we finished our bf and went to the lobby....

"Bye guysss!! i will meet u at the location"

"No who said u r cmng in the staff bus..u r coming with us...."

"Ahh no i have to talk with aera  so i will just come in the bus..."

"No u can talk to her when we reach....now come" Said my boss and dragged me to their van.....ahhh this guy is so stubborn......i got into the van and sat in the last sit...beside me hope and namjoon.....they started playing games...they asked me too join but i said no......i just want to relaxxx

They r playing dumb charades......they made 3 groupss....grp 1-jimin,
jungkook,jin....grp 2-hope and namjoon....grp 3-tae and suga.......

Namjoon is acting and hope has to guess...i am looking at him....wait i think  i know this movie......ahhhhh its harry potter...

"Hope its harry potter"  I whispered in his ear....his eyes lit up and he shoutedd

"HARRY POTTER"

"YAAHHHHH HOPEEE AHHHH WE MADE ITTTTTT"

Heheeh they really are small kids......

"Noooooo....u cheated....." Said my bosss

"How" Asked hope...

"Jiyoung told you the answer...."

"No"

"No"

Both of us said a time....

"Ahhh hyungss they cheated......this is not fair..."

"Everything is fair boss" Hehehehe i used his line.....i looked at him with a smirk.....

"Ahhh you little-

"Okay stop stop.....we will play another round and jiyoung is also gonna play with us....as we r 8 now lets divide into 2.....wt say" Asked namjoon

"Cool" Said suga....

I and jimin are partnersss.....

"Letsss win this"

"Yeahhhh"

Ahhh Hope and namjoon team-7/10
Tae and suga-8/10
Jin and my boss-9/10
Ahhhh huffffff we have to get 10 right....come on we can do it....jimin is acting and i gonna guess.....come on victory is ours...

"CAPTAIN MARVEL....."

Yaaahhhh we woonnnn.....wowoooooo yaahhhhhh.....we both high fived...my boss is sulking...

"Ahh stop with that sulking kook ahh..." Said jimin

"I am not sulking"

(1 hr 30 min later)

Aahhhhhh finally reached...it was a long ride...2 hrsss...i had fun...we played alot of games....now we r in a jungle....its 10:30 now we r gonna shoot till 6:00

The boys are in farm house getting ready....i am looking for aera......where is she...ahh there she is...i went to her and tapped on her shoulder...

"Hey aera i am really sry....i lost u r scooty... i went to this-

"Isssokay...namjoon already told me about it...u dont have to worry go take rest u r not healed totally"

"Yeahhh thanks for understanding..."

"Issokay sweetiee...." She said went to work....

The boys came out...ahh so damn handsome....all of them in white......

(2 and half hours later)

Aaahhhh  i am hungryy....i want to eat...

"Okkkayyyy lets go have lunch...." Said the director.....

Ahhh finally......we all started going to the farm house.....the staff in the front me and some are behind me too they r shooting bts...while they r talking to army...... I was looking at the jungle and walking....Ooo shit i slipped.....

Ooo why isnt it hurting....i slowly opened my eyes two strong armsss around my waist...they suddenly pulled me back...

"Carefull bunss...u r healing u dont want to get more bruises right...here hold ny hand and walk"

Ahhhh he took my hand into his and started walking.....i silently trailed behind... him....

Ahhh food.....there is small garden behind this farm house..i took my plate and slowly went to the that garden ahhh there is a swing....i went and sat on it ........

So peacefull.....the bright sun,the beautiful flowers,the cute birds chripping,wahhh so wonderful....i just sat there and finished my lunch happily....

Everyone is done with lunch.....all of us again went into the forest to continue the shoot.....

(4 and half hours later)

Ahhh i am so tired.....i am a whole mess....my hair in a messy bun...with a few strands falling on my face...ahh i am sweating....waaahh this is so damn hard.....its 6:30 already...time fliess....i went to sejin sir...

"Sir is the shoot done?"

"Yahhh sweetiee...you tierd..issokay u will get used to it...."

"Yesssss"

I am waiting for the boys to come out.....we r leaving now....we r gonna have a small shoot in the hotel it seemsss.........ahh how do they  shoot this much....ahh they r grt...

They came out my boss took my hand into his and started walking towards the van....

"Why r you holding my hand?"

"So that u wont fall down u r clumsy as heck"

"Pftttt"

As usual i am sitting at the back but this time my boss is beside me......ahh i am so tierd...even the boysss are tierd.....

Jungkook pov:

Ahhh we r so tired.....we started 30 min ago....ahhhh its gonna take more than 1 and half hour to reach our hotel...i turned to my side and saw jiyoung sleeping....hehe she is so damn cute....i was looking at here every now and then in the forest.....she was amused by the nature....she helped the staff alot....she is strong....she healed pretty fast...she is just not using her right hand alot thats it....she is perfectly fine...ahhh she made me worried yesterday........i placed her little head on my shoulder...she snuggled closer....

So damn adorable.....i dont know why but i am really happy when i am with this idiot....i am forgetting about everything,all my problemsss and just playing with her....i still dont know why i cried yesterday when she got lost...ahhh i am feeling weird when she is not with me.....ahh somethingss wrong with me.......do i like her..ahh no no no i just met her like what 5 days back...how will i like her.....no no something is just wrong with me....

(1 and half hour later)

Someone tapped on cheek....i slowly opened my eyes and saw jimin hyung infront of me....

"Wakie wakie love birdsss-

"Who are those love birdss"

"You both stupid"

"Ohhh shut up we r not love birds..."

I slowly shook jiyoung......she woke up wow i thought i had to shout in her ear again...she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes....why is she so cuteeeee.......

"Oo we r here"

"Yess now wake up....we have too shoot in the hotel...wake up wake up" Said jimin hyung.....

We all got of the van and went to our roomssss.....jiyoung flopped on the bed...

"Arrghhh i dont want to workkkk nowww"

Jiyoung pov:

"Arrghhh i dont want to workkkk nowww"

Ahhh but i have to workkk......i got up went to the bathroom changed my dress...and came out and saw my boss changing his shirt.....ahhh i immediatly closed of eyessss.....

"You coming like that" He asked me...i slowly opened my eyess and looked at my outfit...wts wrong in it...

"Wtss wrong wid this outfit..."

"Aahhhh nothing nothing"
-------------------
Hey lilpiessss....

it was aa really long chapter wasnt it........i will release another in a few hoursss...

by the way does jungkook has feelings for jitoung...mwt do u guysss think😏

hope u like this one💜

have a wonderful day😘

love
Author💜😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 20 11
Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old soon to be a CEO of his father's company Jeon Corporations. Little did he know that his first love will come as a coi...
550 315 18
A long romance story full of all types of emotions. Kim y/n a 17 year old girl who is incapable of falling in love, she hates love and she find it h...
7K 480 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*