Trust; bakugo x reader

Af JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... Mere

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 30: Nobody

7.9K 267 289
Af JustStranger3

"Here's your lunch, Ms. Y/N."

The man with black suit put the food tray in front of you. After he closed the door and left, you shove the tray away from you and sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. Bruises and wounds were all over your body and you had bandages covering them up, you also had a dark black-eye. Your tears were dry and your stomach was aching so bad. The room you were in was one of the places you never wanted to stay ever again.

After summer began, your Dad called you to come back to his building and show him the things you've found out over the last few months of staying in UA. Since the first semester was done, he was going to tell that you shouldn't go back again but it seems everything you got from being an undercover wasn't complete yet so he was having second thoughts.

You were happy to be back but your happiness faded when you heard that your cousin was coming over. Before he came to the building, you quickly hid in your room but you had no luck. He found you and immediately locked you up inside the basement.

Your cousin, Hayusa Kirotoru, much known as Phantom. He was a villain in the US and he was partners with your Father, All For One. He was known for women abuse and so many more crimes. You'd think he was a happy-go-lucky guy at first but he becomes a crazy killer when someone messes with him. You hated him so much you wouldn't want to see his face ever again.

Ever since your mom died, he's been secretly abusing you inside the building's basement. Whenever he was bored, he'd make fun of you and order his men to beat you up. Because he was also scared at All For One, he told you to shut your mouth and never tell anyone about what he's done to you. He comes to Japan once a year, you only wished he doesn't come over for good. Actually, you wanted him dead.

"Fuck," You realized you still had something to do, you didn't want to stay in UA for long, you didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. You didn't want to lie to all of them, you didn't want to see them in danger, especially Bakugo. You figured that if you were gone, they won't feel betrayed and awful. If you were gone, they wouldn't be targeted by your Father's villains.

You slowly stood up letting out a groan. You almost stumbled while putting bandages around your left eye where that monster cousin of yours punched you. You put on a black shirt and a red jacket with ripped jeans. You opened the door and checked if there were bodyguards, luckily, they were having lunch at the third floor. You immediately ran away and got out of the building.

You wanted to go to a convenience store but while you were still running on the middle of the busy street, your eyes weakened and your body collapsed on the ground. Everything was blurry before it turned dark, you fell unconscious.

And suddenly, your Mother appeared in the dark.

"Y/N."

'Mom?' You took a look at your surroundings, you were certain it was just some kind of dream, "Y/N, are you ready to change paths?" You furrowed eyebrow, you were confused why she was suddenly telling you that, "W-what do you mean, Mom?" You recieved no answer, instead she just gave you a soft smile.

"The moment you wake up from this dream, my dear, you'll find the path you were meant to follow. It breaks my heart to say that you'll soon lose something you always cherished. But don't be lonely, it takes a heartbreaking beginning to make a heartwarming ending."

"Huh?" And with that, she disappeared.

'It takes a heartbreaking beginning to make a heartwarming ending. What is that supposed to mean?'

"Y/N."

Your suddenly heard your mother's voice again. You looked around but she wasn't there.

"Y/N."

The voice resonated again. You ran away to follow it but ended up falling off a cliff. You screamed for your life and was almost consumed by darkness but light suddenly came out of nowhere.

'Where did this light came from?'

"Y/N?"

You immediately opened your eyes while panting. You saw nothing but a skinny blonde man with deep blue eyes. He smiled when you were finally awake.

"Oh! You're back! I'm glad," Your eyes widened and eventually punched him in the face. He fell on the floor causing him to wince in pain while you immediately sat up, "Where am I?! Why am I here?! Why are you here?!"

"D-don't panic. That was one hell of a punch..." He muttered the last part. He stood up and headed over to you while you scanned the whole room, it was familiar, "This is Recovery Girl's office!" You exclaimed, "How did I get here?"

"Toshi brought you here," The door opened revealing a short old woman wearing a doctor coat, "Long time no see, L/N."

You watched as she made her way to you and sat on a chair right beside your hospital bed, "You have a lot of wounds around your body and the black-eye on your face seemed like you were punched by full force. Your stomach was a handful to heal but I did my best."

You looked down at your hands and touched your face, your left eye was bandaged but this time the bandage they used were soft and comfortable than that ripped one from earlier. You were actually relieved that you were fully healed and it was all thanks to Recovery Girl and the skinny man named Toshi.

"Y/N, dear, tell me. What happened to you? Why did you get so many bruises and where did you get that black-eye? Were you beaten up?" She asked in full sincerity.

Toshi was behind her, his face also serious and worried at the same time. He never thought someone like you would get beaten up, at the first semester, he saw you as an independent and strong teenager but he hasn't seen you like this before.

You looked away from them and stared at the window beside you. You didn't give them an answer, you just stayed silent. You weren't supposed to tell them the truth, if you do, then being healed by this sweet old woman would be a waste.

"Tell us, dear. We're ready to listen," She insisted nicely but you were being stubborn.

"Were you... abused?"

You looked at her with a serious expression. Even though you were serious, she knew you were crying for help. She could see it in your eyes.

You shook your head firmly, "No, I wasn't."

Recovery Girl sighed before responding, "Alright, if you say so," She said before heading to her table.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes. Toshi, here will walk with you," You looked at him smiling. You knew he was different but that smile was just so familiar to you and you didn't know why.

"Let's go now, shall we?"

▲▲▲

"Toshi."

"It's Toshinori. She just calls me that as some sort of nickname."

"Toshi."

He looked at you with raised eyebrows while you looked at him with deep and serious eyes. You went out of your Dad's lair just to find him and now you did.

"What's up with you and Midoriya?" His eyes grew wide, he wasn't expecting for you to ask this kind of question. He paused for a moment before answering, "Buddies. Yeah, we're good old buddies."

You cocked an eyebrow not believing his answer, "Okay. Then what about you and All Might?" He froze once again, he wasn't expecting that one either. He swallowed the lump in his throat before answering, "I'm a fan! His number one fan! I just love All Might so much!"

You just realized that you finally reached the gates of UA, too bad, you won't get to ask him more questions, "Here we are. Have a nice day, young Y/N," You were about to walk away but you immediately turned to him with a shocked expression on your face.

He just cheerily waved his hands and his eyes were closed, he thought you left already. You furrowed your eyebrows before walking away.

Something's up with him and All Might, it's clear now. Could he be... All Might's secret loved child or something? Man, now I understand why Todoroki used that term. Hmmm... maybe Toshi is All Might's relative? Or maybe his sidekick? Either way, why won't they just admit it? Maybe they're afraid that villains might target Toshi too? That would make sense...

▲▲▲

"Y/N, I made a de-- what's with those bandages on your face? You have ones on your body too," You touched your bandaged arm before answering, "It's nothing. I just... got beaten up by a small gang while I was out. But I'm okay now."

All For One nodded his head before speaking, "I have made a decision. Since you 're not entirely complete with your task, you'll continue going to UA as a student. You're going to training camp soon so prepare and pack your things up. Remember your job."

Your eyes widened in excitement. You were happy to be able to see them again but it pained you to think they were still going to get hurt with you around. But since your Father told you so, you had no other choice but just do it. Your lips curved forming a smile despite getting beaten up these past few days.

"Also, your cousin will go back to America soon. Do you want to say goodbye?" Your smile turned into a frown when he mentioned him making you clench your fists, "No," You answered bluntly before getting out of your Dad's office and ran towards your room.

Since your cousin went back to where he was supposed to be, you finally had your freedom back. You quickly prepared all your things for the training camp, you were so excited to meet them again. To meet your friends again.

▲▲▲

"What?! She died?!"

Hayusa went pale as his anger took the best of him. You were silently sobbing right beside him, it pained you to see your Father with a gloomy expression on his face.

Hayusa turned his gaze to you and suddenly grabbed your arm harshly, "You! This is all your fault!" He exclaimed before punching you directly at the face.

"Ah!" You winced in pain.

"If you didn't go to that stupid store then she wouldn't have died!" He slowly walked closer to you preparing another punch, "If you didn't exist then she should be here right now!" He was about to punch you again but he was stopped by your Father.

He looked scary, really scary. Hayusa looked at him in shock, "What's up with you, uncle? She's the one who killed your fucking wife!" He shouted. All For One suddenly punched him in the stomach which made Hayusa throw up blood then fell on the ground.

Your body was trembling, afraid of what just happened. You've never seen such torture before and it made you cry in anxiousness. A man beating up a seventeen-year-old teenager, this was new to you.

At that time you also thought your Mother's death was all your fault. But as you grew up, you realized All Might was at fault too. You wanted revenge and your father was wanting the same thing too but for a different reason.

You grew up getting beaten by your cousin and at the same time getting rejected by your father. You were only a child when you first experienced torture and hatred. Nobody saved you from drowning, nobody...

Nobody.

~1985 words~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

339K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
301K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
317 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...