If Only You Knew~ *Ducktales...

Av Homo_Toga

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION! *Complete* A sad romance story...about two ducks~ Webbigail Vanderquack~ New to... Mer

Read This
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Sequel Information

Chapter Thirty

273 9 3
Av Homo_Toga

(I do not own the quote above)

Webby's POV

I had done it. I had set up a whole birthday party in the apartment for the triplets while they were out shopping with April. 

I plopped down on the couch and admired everything, but my focus was soon on the couch as I felt my weight shift because of Violet dropping on the couch also. 

"We finally finished", Violet huffed out the excitement in her voice was replaced by her tiredness. 

I smiled a bit before responding with a "Yea". 

"We're not done yet!", May yelled from the kitchen, the anger starting to build up in her. 

"You mean you're not done yet", Violet corrected, then ended with a slight chuckle. 

I laughed along to Violet and May arguing over May not being finished with the cake and how it wasn't any of our problems. 

"Psst...Webby!", I heard someone whisper-yell from the hallway right across the room. 

I stood up and followed where the voice had came from and to my surprise it was Lena in a long purple dress that only slightly dragged the ground but it still looked great on her. 

"What is it Lena?", I asked slightly concerned by her outfit, knowing that you only had to dress causally for birthday parties. 

"I'll be missing the party", Lena answered, the bluntness showing straight through her. 

"Why?", I asked.

"I have a job interview...and I really need this, if you guys are going to be living here", Lena answered again, this time the guilt beamed through her eyes, but she tried not to show it. 

"Oh", was all I could manage out. 

"I'm really sorry Webby, I-" "-No, don't worry about it, you gotta do what you do", I cut her off to reassure her. 

I watched Lena beam me a smile as she power walked to the door and like that she left leaving us to tend to the rest of the party. 

I felt my smile drop as soon as she left, and I walked backed over to Violet and May who were not fighting anymore. 

I sat back down on the couch and pulled out my phone and looked at the text that April had sent to me, it had read, 'You guys ready?? I can't keep stalling these dummies any longer'. 

I felt myself smile a little and I looked back up to the decorations and the cake that was sitting on the counter waiting to be eaten, like that I looked back down at my phone and typed back, 'Yea we're ready, bring them back whenever'. 

I shut off my phone and walked towards the kitchen to see the mess that was at the sink, which caused me to sigh. 

I set down my phone on the counter and started up the dishes knowing that Huey would have a whole mental breakdown if the dishes were dirty. I looked back over at my phone that had lit up due to another text. 

I opened my phone quickly and April had wrote back, 'Alright! Will be back in 25'. I shut off my phone again and looked over at May and Violet. 

"Hey guys, get ready, they will be back in about twenty-five minutes, also if one of you could get June out of bed that would be great", I said letting everyone know of the situation. 

"Okay"

"Mkay...will do"

I looked over at the soapy water and finished up cleaning the dishes my mind racing as each dish went onto the drying rack. I was a worried that the party wouldn't be enough for the triplets, but at the same time if they didn't like it they could leave, because we all worked out butts off to make this happen. 

Soon enough my mind wondered to last night's date. 

It was strange, I wondered what Louie was hiding from me, we were pretty deep into a conversation then he cut it off as soon as we got to the restaurant, then never brought it up again. 

I guess it was for the best, I didn't want to have a fight at the restaurant then ruin the whole night. I know what it was though-

"Hey Webs", June called out to me as she walked into the kitchen, bringing me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh hey June, see you're finally awake", I smirk while turning my head to look at her. 

"Shut up, just because I overslept, that doesn't mean you can attack me", June answered back glaring at me. 

"Calm down, I was messing with you", I laugh out. 

I turned back towards the empty sink, and I started to drain the water out of it, trying to think of an interesting conversation topic, but Violet got to it first. 

"Hey guys, we should hide before they get back, so we can scare them for a birthday surprise", Violet suggested, making my heart speed up. 

"You sure we should-" "YES we should totally do that!", May and June said in unison, cutting me off. I guess I should have seen that coming. 

As soon as that happened the door bell rung, but nobody walked in...strange. 

"You guys wait here, I'll go see who it is", I mumbled out making my way towards the door, and opened it with no hesitation. 

"Della? Donald? Uncle Scrooge?", I asked out totally unaware that, that was going to happen. 

"Oh hey Webby...Is any of the boys home?", Della asked searching the apartment frantically from the doorway. 

"No they're out shopping...why?", I asked, my heart racing at the sight of them.

"Oh no reason lad, we just came here to wish them a happy birthday",  Scrooge said, causing me to smile a little bit, it reassuring to know that Della, Donald, and Scrooge still care for them even if they totally abandoned us and what not. 

I let the three of them in, knowing that June, May, and Violet didn't need an explanation since they were probably eavesdropping anyway. 

"May, June?", Della asked walking over to them bringing them into a great big hug. Wow she must have been pretty high the last time she saw them, if she didn't remember seeing them at all. 

I watched the happiness radiate throughout the room as everyone congregated. It made me happy to see that everyone was finally getting along after so many dreadful years. 

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves for the moment, so I decided to go back to my room for a hot second. I tried my best to make it to my room quickly, but I didn't want anyone to suspect anything. Once I made it back there I pulled a small box out from my closet and placed it on my bed. 

The box read, 'open this on my birthday ~Louie'. I sighed from the slightly messy handwriting but still smiled at the thought of a mini gift from Louie. 

I pulled back the slightly crinkled wrapping paper with force and it revealed a basic white box. With my curiosity taking over me, I opened the box and it had a necklace laying in the box, shimmering from the light that was peeking in through the window. 

"Oh my", I mumbled, my heart beating rapidly at the sight of the beautiful jewelry. 

I carefully pulled the necklace out of its box, and held it in between my fingers reading the engraving on the back of the sparkly charm. The engraving read, 'I love you', it was simple but the meaning made my heart flutter as if I was falling in love again. 

Next thing I knew, there was knocking coming from my opened door, and as I looked up I saw Louie standing there in the doorway smiling. 

"I see you opened it", he laughed out, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

I stood up from my bed and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck to give him a hug, he placed his arms around my waist embracing the hug. 

"You like it right?", he asked. 

"I love it", I answered back smiling like a doof from all the sappiness. 

I let go of Louie, and he grabbed a hold of the necklace wrapping it around my neck then clipping it together to hold it in place, then let go; letting the necklace fall onto my collarbone area. 

"Happy Birthday", I said as soon as he let go, making him look back up at me. 

"Thanks Webs", he said back smiling as he walked back towards the living room, me following close behind. 

As soon as we got back we watched as everyone started to gather around the cake, knowing what time it was. I grabbed a hold of Louie and dragged him over to the cake then stepped back, allowing his brothers to stand right beside him. 

Then it happened, everyone sang in harmony, obviously it wasn't the best because we aren't any choir or anything but it was still special. 

Once we finished, Scrooge chimed in and said, "Many more! Until you're a hundred and four!", which cause everyone to break out into laughter. 

The Della grabbed ahold of the cake knife and started to slice pieces of the cake like any mother should for their children, but this one was the first, which is what made it even more special.

As I was watching everyone talk and eat cake I felt a hand land onto my shoulder which caused me to jump a little, but once I turned around I saw April standing there smiling at me with joy. 

"I like the necklace, where'd you get it", April teased with an innocent expression on her face. 

I shook my head a little and smiled once again before saying, "Louie gave it to me", and like that April grabbed ahold of the necklace and started to examine the little jewels that were in the necklace and the engraving that was on the back of the necklace. 

"Awww that's so sweet", she gushed letting go of the necklace, which caused me to blush. 

"You girls want cake?", Della asked April and I, temporarily stopping the conversation that we were in the middle of. 

"Yea sure, why not", I said, grabbing the plate of cake from her hand, and April went and grabbed one too, but she didn't really seem too interested in her cake. 

I decided to make my way over to the couch sitting down next to Louie who was sitting next to Donald, who was sitting next to Huey. And Violet was sitting on the arm rest next to Huey. 

I looked over at April who sat next to Dewey on the floor, and they both looked happy, I'm just glad that Dewey isn't treating April bad, and that they found each other. 

I could feel my eyes wandering all around the room, but I felt like something was missing. Soon enough my eyes wandered all the way over to Louie who was on my left, but it felt like a long journey for my eyes to make it there. That's what I was missing; Louie. 

All of our conversation where stopped by the tapping of a fork on a glass which made all of us direct our attention towards June. 

"I would like to propose a toast, to the triplets", June started, "I know it's been quite a rough few months, with all the running around, leaving town, Webby making her grand escape", She joked the last part, as she was trying to refer to Granny trying to take me away, but it still made everyone laugh. "But, you guys all stuck out your best trying to get through and reach an ending for all this madness...I hope. I know we all had out moments of hopelessness where we just wanted to run away, literally and mentally, but the fact they we all made it out alive show that you three will always be there for us, and nothing will get in the way of out friendship", June ended which caused everyone to clap. 

Next thing we knew was everyone started taking turns standing up and making toasts whether it was to a certain triplet or all of them, or if it was comedic or serious, it meant a lot to them. 

By the end I knew it was my turn so I stood up and started knowing that there was no going back now, "To the triplets! I remember the first time I met you guys, a solid five years ago...I loved the fact that you guys stuck out and accepted me, even when I was a little uneasy at first. I knew that I was a little bit of a mess to be around, but knowing that you guys would always be at my side for the greater good. Especially you Louie, the fact that you took your time to save me from things that weren't in the best shape, and that you showed me that there was thing that were worth living for, really opened my eyes to the world. And I  will appreciate that till the day I die, and long after I am gone, I will still appreciate it. I love you", I finished and it ended in awws. 

I look down at Louie who stood up and embraced me in another hug which ended with an "I love you too Webs". 

And like that we let go and kissed. 

𝓕𝓲𝓷

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

419 13 6
HUMAN AU Louie is tired of the constant adventures, tired of being hurt. He's tired of the bullying from his brothers. But most of all he's tired of...
3.3K 119 29
With one year in the DTU and Season 1 wrapped up, things are looking awesome for my life here in DuckTales! Some adventures are epic with daring dos...
85.7K 1.5K 20
Ever since the Shadow War, everything had gone back to normal with the family growing closer together. Charlotte had really grown out of her shell wi...
19.4K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...