YES BOSS! | JJK ✔

By lv0904

where CHOI JIYOUNG a 22 yr old girl unexpectedly becomes manager of JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS ......... #bts #j... More

NOTE!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 16

1K 35 0
By lv0904

Jiyoung pov:

"Hey guysss, kajaa lets go do some shopping..."

"Yeahhh kaja" I said

With that the three of us started shopping..............

"Hey wait.....lemme get this"  I said and stopped......waahhhh its so beautiful.......its a dream catcher......ahhh i want this....

"How much is this?" I asked the shop keeper....ahwww its only 2$ i will get it.............

(1 hr later)

Ahhh we r done with our shopping....i got a dream catcher,small bracelet and a shirt.........Jiminee got some clothes and jungkook got a hat and some shirtsss.........

Wahhh its already 4:00.....i want to ride the ferris wheel........

"Hey guys!!!shall we ride the ferris wheel.....?"

"Ahhh you go i am tierd...." Said jiminie.....i looked at jungkook with puppy eyess....

"Kaja..." He said.....hehehee yassss......

I took his hand into mine and strated running towards the wheel.........

Ahhh such a long line...........how much more should i wait..........a frown made its way on to my face....i guess jungkook noticed it........

"Have some patience bunssss" He said and ruffled my hair...

"Yeah yeah"

Ahhhh finally our turn............we sat in the cabin....wahhhhh i am excited.......
it started......

Wahhhh so beautiful.....the sunset.....the cloudss....the birds......the trees.....ahhhh so peacefull.....i wish the time stops now..........huhhh....wt the why did it stop moving.....i looked at jungkook with questioning look....

"Wt happened why did it stop.....?"

"I dont know....may be system problemmm"

"Wahhhhh....daebak....we can stay here for long....ahhhh god listened to me aishhhh...yassss...."

I took my phone and started clicking pics.......jungkook is looking outside with his mask down and a smile on his face........he looks handsome....so i took a picture of him too.....then i clicked some selfiess.........

Ahhhh so so so beautiful......i just want to be here like this forever..............i felt a pair of eyes looking at me....i looked at jungkook and smiled...he returned it...

"Your so damn happy today...."

"You look happy too bunsss"

"Yeahhh yeahhh its been so long since i had this fun....thanks to u and jiminiee"

"I would say the same....."

"Yeahhh............its so beautiful....."

"Yes....unlike you"

I glared at him.....

"Hehehe sorry...i was just kidding.........cute"  He murmered the last part....but i heard it...i just looked away and smiled........ahh he is so cute...he unknowingly kissed my forehead when i was tasting his ice cream.....ahh i blushed so hard.......i thought it would be awkward so i just pretended like it didnt happen..........ahh i wish he will be like this forever...............

Ahhh it started.....waahhh i had a good time today...........

We got of the ferris wheel and went to jimin....

"Had fun?" He asked

"Yesss alottttttt" I said.....

"Lets leave now....."  He said

"Yeahh okay" Said jungkook.....

With that we left the park.....i will come here again....on one fine day........

Jiminiee suddenly stopped the car.....

"Wt happened why did you stop.....?" I asked.....

"I have something to do here......just wait in the car"

"Okay...."

I was looking out of the window....its just 4:30 and the sunsetted.......ahhhh black cloudss.....is it gonna rain......Ahhhh yayyyyyyy its raining.....without saying a word i got of the car and started playing in the rain.........waaahhhh its raining yayyyy.....i love rain.....rains are blisss.....but alot of people hate rain......ahhh their loss..... i will just play....

Hehehhe its sooo good...i started dancing.....there arent many ppl here   cz this place is in the outskirts of seoul.....yahhhhh i love it....

Jungkook pov:

Wts wrong with this gurlll why did she get off the car.....ahhhh she is playing in the rain.....wahhh she is even dancing.....i guess she lovess rains....wahhh shall i join her.....ahhh no i will catch a cold...not good for me.....ahhh she is having alot fun....issokay i will join her....i removed my mask and got off the car.....and went to her......she was surpirised for second........

"Lets play....even i love rain..."

"Ahhhhhh superrrrr"

She took of my hands into herss and staryed jumping....i started jumpjng too....ahhhhh she started dancing hehe....yahhhh she is a good dancer.......we both started a concert here in the rain..........wahhh its  raining harder which only made us more excited.....ahhhh i love this day......as we were playing we suddenly heard aa voice......

"Yahhhhh what are you guys doing....go get into the car....u might catch cold......"

Shouted jiminiee hyung.....i was about to sit in the passenger sit but...

"Yahhh sit in the bck...u r wet...."

"Yeahh okay"

I and jiyoung are sitting in the back....we looked at each other and broke in to a fit of giggles......

"Stop laughing u idiots....wt if u guys catch a cold......we have a tight schedule..."

"Ahh issokay jimin ahhh we will be okay..." Said jiyoung....

"Hmmmm"

We just sat like that......suddenly i felt something on my shoulder....ahhh jiyoung fell asleep....guess she is tierd.....she played alot today......so damn energetic i say...........even i am feeling sleepy.....i will sleep for sometime....i leaned my head on the window...and fell asleep....

Jimin pov:

Ahhh these two fell asleep....they look cute together...........wahhh i wish they will become a couple.......I observed jungkook today....and he is so happy.......i saw that beautiful bunny smile of his after a long time.....hope he will be like this forever......i miss my brother.....ahhh i love both of them alot.....I got the lunch order faster than i expected...i was about to go to them but i saw them clicking selfiess....so i waited for some time....ahhhh so damn adorble....................and that scene where jiyoung was tasting jungkookiess ice cream and kook kissed her foreheadd....ahh i squealed soo hard............ahhh they would look so damn good together......

They have some similar  qualities.....both of them are so damn energetic and strong............letss see what will happen to these two....

(45 min later)

Jiyoung pov:

Some one is shaking my body....i slowly opened my eyess and saw jimin infront of my face....

"Get up....we r here..."

"Ahhh already...." I said and woke up.....uhhh jungkook is still sleeping...and our clothes arent wet anymore....gud i took my bag and got of the car......jimin also got of the car.......

He took me into his arms....ahhh so warm i hugged him back.....

"As soon as you go up take a hot bath okay....and also drink some warm water....dont forget or else u will catch cold.....i had alot of fun with you today...its time for work from tomorrow.......take rest.....okay...i will txt u when home..."

"Okay jimin ahhh.....i love you..."

"I love you too idiot..." He said and kissed my forehead.......

With that he left.......soon i went to my apt....and took a good peaceful hot bath....

(30 min later)

Ahhh i am so tierd.....hufff....i will watch tv for some time......with that i took a chips packet and sat on the couchh...........

Suddenly my phone rang....ahh who is it jungkook....

"Hello"

"Yeahh bunss...had bath?"

"Yess....what about you"

"Done....."

"Good"

"Okay so i called you to tell that....we r going to daegu for our photoshoot tomorrow......so pack your bag for 2 days okay....and i will come to you at sharp 8:30 in the morning....."

"Ahh okay okay i will be ready...."

"Hmmmm bye...."

"Bye..."

Ahh i thought the photo shoot was here.........i will pack my bag later.....i want to watch this drama.....

(1 hr 30 min later)

Wahhh this drama is interesting.........ahhh i heard some knockss....aish who is here......

I went and opened my door and saw jungkook???

"Hey bunsssss"

"What are you doing here?"

"You forgot your shopping bags in the car here take...."

"Ahh u could have gave me that tomorrow........why did u come now"

"Why u dont want me here"

"Ahhh not like that" I said and then he went and sat on the couch.....

"Ahh u also watch this drama...even i watch it....come lets watch together"

"Okay"

Wahhh this guy i didnt expect him to come here.......issokay lets just watch the drama.....

(2 hrs 30 min later)

Ahhh finally its done.....ohhhh its raining again.....waahhh its raining so hard how is he gonna go home.....i guess he also noticed it....his facial expressions changed....

"Its raining soo hard....just sleep here..... okay?"

-----------------------
Hey lilpiess....

Here you goo.....i will release the next chapter tomorrow......

Hope you like this one...💜

Have a nice day😘

love
Author💜😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.4K 36
When one girl becomes an employee of the biggest company in Korea called the 'Jeon Group'. What happens when her boss falls for her? Will their compa...
550 315 18
A long romance story full of all types of emotions. Kim y/n a 17 year old girl who is incapable of falling in love, she hates love and she find it h...
104K 2.8K 31
[COMPLETELY EDITED, NOW SFW.] Where a boy, Min Yoongi, has a little secret he never told anyone.. Jeon Jungkook, a man of kindness, moved in next doo...
682 7 39
Prince Jeon Jeongguk has been promised to marry a princess from another kingdom. However, he finds himself in a predicament when he falls in love, de...