Trust; bakugo x reader

JustStranger3 által

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... Több

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident

8.6K 255 349
JustStranger3 által

Your eyes opened when you heard loud laughs not far from where you were. All you saw was a white ceiling, the smell of the room was the same as those aromas inside the hospital. You diverted your eyes to the front only to see the green, blue, and half white and half red trios. Both Iida and Midoriya were laughing while Todoroki looked serious, as usual.

"What's the commotion about?" You asked interrupting their conversation and they all turned their heads to you with wide eyes.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Midoriya exclaimed, "What happened to me? Why are we in a hospital?" You began questioning.

"We had injuries because of our fight with the hero killer last night. In your case, the doctor said your body's pretty drained and the cut on your leg was actually deep," Midoriya answered.

"Oh..." You muttered. All of a sudden, Iida bowed down with sincerity in his eyes. The three of you looked at him confused.

"Iida, what're you--"

"I am deeply sorry for putting you in danger, Y/N. I know it was irresponsible of me. I will accept any punishment you give me, I do owe you a lot. I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to stay in the hospital for two days straight..." You stared at him for a few seconds and it surprised you when he didn't move a muscle. He just bowed there probably waiting for your response.

"Alright. I'll punish you-"

Midoriya's eyes were wide, he wasn't expecting that you were seriously going to punish Iida. Usually, they just shrug it off and continue being friends but this was a whole different story.

Iida took a deep breath, "I will accept my punishment. So please do--"

"-if I think of something. But you'll have to wait, it'll take a while," You continued.

Iida stood straight, the same sincere look on his face remained still. He responded, "I'll wait," The tone of his voice was still the usual but you knew he was serious and sincere about all this.

In his perspective, he blamed himself for dragging the three of you into the trouble he caused. It was a bad idea to start a fight with that darn criminal but on the bright side, the four of you took down a very wanted murderer and now, no one will become his victim.

"Did you really poison him? The police chief of this city said that Stain's body was poisoned, he nearly died. But fortunately, he was saved by a pro hero with a healing quirk. What you did back there, that time when your hands suddenly glowed, was it poison? Was it some kind of spell?" Todoroki blurted out of the blue.

Eversince Stain collapsed on the ground, he couldn't easily forget that time when you used Mozuka. You paused for a moment before answering, "It's a move Edgeshot taught me," You answered bluntly.

"Since Edgeshot is a ninja then it must be a ninjutsu, right?" Midoriya added, his voice resonating excitedly.

You nodded your head in confirmation, amazed at how much intellect stored inside the green haired boy.

"Man, I'm gonna miss my remaining days of internships. There's more I have to learn from him. Oh well, last night's fight was worth it after all," You sighed contently with a sympathetic grin plastered all over your face.

You didn't know if both Edgeshot and Kenji found out about the sudden Nomu attack last night, and of course, the taking down of the Hero Killer: Stain. But you hoped he'd let you rest for two days, it was worth it too. Everything you did last night was all worth it because you saved your classmates. Your friends.

▲▲▲

It's been two days since the Hosu incident and the Hero Killer: Stain became the talk of the town. You finally had your stamina and energy back so you were easily discharged from the hospital. Midoriya had to stay longer though, the injury on his leg was no joke.

You were now heading to the shack, hoping to be given a chance to explain to Edgeshot the reason why you were absent for two whole days. You still wondered if they knew about it though.

After a long ride through a taxi, you finally reached the shack. You opened the giant wooden doors, expecting to see Kenji training but when you took a look at the inside, he wasn't there. You walked to the center and looked around to search for Kenji but you found no sign of him.

Your hope only burned into ashes the same time you sat on a wooden chair.

Where in the world is that guy?

You stayed there for a few minutes. When you started to become sleepy, you gently closed your eyes. You thought about how you managed to use Mozuka on a person for the first time and it turned out great. You were confused though, Stain was saved by a pro hero with a healing quirk. You thought no one could ever stop the poison from spreading.

Well, the saviour isn't called a pro hero for nothing. Hmmm... I wonder how Bakugo's doing... what if he heard about the news about two days ago? What if... he's worried about me?

After realizing where your thoughts were leading to, you hurriedly shook your head. You hated how you always ended up thinking about him at any time and any where. It was starting to get crazy. You were starting to get crazy.

Stop dreaming, Y/N. You broke his heart, remember? That's a sin that you can't escape for the rest of your life! There's nothing you can do to atone for it!

You shook your head to change the topic of your inner-voice's self conversation. Every time you thought deep, Bakugo always barges into your mind. Even if you wanted to forget about everything that happened between you two, you still can't get him off your head and it was starting to piss you off.

It seems like I haven't moved on yet. Alright, I admit that. Just fucking move on, Y/N! Forget abo--

"Y/N! Are you alright? Are you having a nightmare?" You immediately opened your eyes when Kenji's voice echoed throughout the shack. He was shaking your shoulders back and forth and thought you were sleeping and that you had a bad dream.

Has he ever seen someone sleep in a sitting straight position before? Nope.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Cut it off!" You whined before he let go of your shoulders and sat on his knee to reach your height.

"I just heard about what happened, I'm sorry. Edgeshot-sensei needed me on his mission with the Lurkers so I had to go. I went to the hospital earlier and I panicked when you weren't there so I came here instead and--"

"Alright, alright, I get it. Now, can you stop? You're making me sound like a sick child."

He smiled before leaning in for a hug. You were surprised at first but you warmly hugged back. You definitely needed this comfort after a rough yet satisfying battle with Stain.

If only Bakugo's the one who's-- Quit it, Y/N!

After a few seconds, you both leaned back and faced each other. His light blue eyes were still as beautiful as the sky and you couldn't help but stare at it.

"Kahirama-sensei will come back later since his mission took a while, and don't worry about missing the last two days of your internships, you did need rest," He stated.

You sent him a thankful smile as a token of appreciation. The both of you stayed in the shack and waited for the arrival of Edgeshot. Time passed by and it was already late at night.

And once again, you were deep in thought.

What kind of mission did he go to that took three whole days? Pro heroes' jobs sure are long. Speaking of jobs, All Might! Fuck!

Your eyes widened in both shock and realization.

There's so many things going on that I forgot about my investigation! Damn it. After these internships, I'll make sure I'm going back to work. I don't know if Dad's going to like my progress now...

▲▲▲

"Hahahaha!!! Seriously, Bakugo?!"

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

"What'd you say?!"

"It's back!"

After long days of terror, the internships ended and so the classes were back. Everyone has been talking about their experiences. Honestly, you were glad to see that Bakugo was alright. You've got to admit, he looked pretty cute with that ridiculous haircut.

"...But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most are you four, right?" Kaminari pointed to you, including Mr. Question, Broccoli, and Half n Half. You looked at them with a bored expression. The news about the incident was still fresh to them but to you, you could barely remember the whole thing.

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero exclaimed, "I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously," Everyone joined in to the conversation, hurriedly sharing their worries and relief to the class. You didn't like it because they made you sound like a helpless baby who needed help. You were ignoring them but a single sentence caught your attention.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains."

You turned to Ojiro with raised eyebrows.

Is Stain one of the League? Oops.

So basically, you just took down a member of the League and they were probably mad right now. But not because of you, they didn't know that you and the trios were the ones who knocked out Stain. The truth was forbidden in order to save you and the others involved in the incident from strict punishments. It was stupid to not use your quirk as weapons. Heroes are supposed to save people, right? Why can't they just let them be?

"Now it is time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats!" Iida's loud determination snapped you out from your trail of thoughts. Although, you were glad that things have gone back to normal. But of course, you wouldn't forget about the main reason of being an undercover.

▲▲▲

"Okay, here we go! Start!"

You were having a rescue race with All Might in the Field Gamma and the first group was up. You watched as they moved on to their ways to reach the hero who needed to be rescued or whatever. You knew you had a big advantage since you can fly and search for All Might in the air. But as usual, you didn't care whether you got first, second, or third place as long as you stayed on top. Hero lessons won't be necessary to you after all.

Your classmates were amazed at Midoriya's jumps but Sero ended up winning. Since you didn't pay much attention to your classmates' quirks, you didn't know why they were surprised at him.

Maybe his reflexes improved? Who cares?

After them, you went next and the other. You didn't really win but you were close enough. Man, Crowhead sure was fast. After the rescue race, you went back to change your clothes. You were silently taking off your costume until you suddenly heard a perverted voice with perverted words coming out from his perverted mouth that also came from his perverted mind.

"Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Y/N's perfect softy legs! Uraraka's fine uraraka-body! Asui's unexpected boobie--"

You were disgusted to whatever he just said about you and you were relieved because you were saved by Jiro's thoughtfulness. You knew that perv would make perverted thoughts about your body in your hero costume, that was why you were uncomfortable with it. But you were unexpectedly fine with it as time went by.

"Thanks, Kyoka."

"How despicable. Let us close this up right away!"

▲▲▲

It was already afternoon when the classes ended. You were walking through the halls while listening to music from your earphones.

Today ended up great... I'm glad. I'm happy to see Bakugo too, it's been a week since I've seen him. I gotta admit... I did miss him a bit. I was so used to his yelling and now I feel like my day wouldn't be complete if I don't hear his voice. That hairstyle though, hehe, he looked really cute. Best Jeanist did a good job on trying to groom little Hothead. The thing is, no one can easily change a person. But someone can be a reason for a person to change. That's right, I got that from Spongebob.

You were weirdly smiling all by yourself but suddenly turned into a frown when you saw a skinny man with blonde hair wearing a yellow suit. He looked a bit familiar to you. You noticed he was staring at somebody so you shifted your eyes revealing Midoriya walking away. You looked back at the blonde man, you guessed he had a connection between Broccoli, or even All Might.

When Midoriya was out of sight, the man was about to open the door beside him but was stopped when you talked.

"Hey," You said aloud. He flinched and was shaking, at the same time, desperately gathering the urge to face you.

You raised a brow.

Is he scared of me or something?

"You look familiar, have we met before?" He paused for a moment before answering nervously. He was worried you might find out that he was All Might, and if you do, then you gotta have to shut your mouth.

"U-Uh, no. I-I think you've mistaken me for someone else," He rubbed the back of his neck while smiling nervously.

You cocked an eyebrow half-believing him, "I guess I did. Anyway, why are you staring at Midoriya? Is something wrong?" You asked in a defensive tone. You sounded like a police officer asking random question to a criminal, you liked it though.

"N-no! No, there's no problem at all. It's just uhh, his... his hair just reminds me of broccoli, that's all. It's adorable."

"Hm, alright," You said before walking pass him. You knew that guy was suspicious but you had no time to spy on him. Your main priority was All Might and Broccoli so you avoided getting distracted.

But why not? I should spy on that skinny blonde just in case. Who knows? He might happen to have a strong connection between the two.

~2311 words~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

77 8 4
Y/n ,the number 2 hero, is sent on a mission to help the class 2-A stay out of trouble after a troublesome first year at UA . While she is there she...
25.9K 785 49
(Art is mine, poses of both lena and baku were referenced from Fairy Tail official art!) Read the adventure of Lena Ayana, a first year at UA High w...
264 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
131K 2.9K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...