Beyond Pokemon

By NasukraBTsuki

In the world of Pokemon, there are some adult situations the cartoon failed to touch on. Many fail to realize... More

Chapter 1. Big Brother Charizard.
Chapter 2. Showdown
Chapter 3. Unsatisfied
Chapter 4. No "I" in Team
Chapter 5. Gyarados
Chapter 6. Sail away.
Chapter 7. First Pokemon
Chapter 8. Lake 0
Chapter 9. What?!
Chapter 10. Mega-Evolution?
Chapter 11. Too Much
Chapter 12. Return to Sender
Chapter 13. Back on Track.
Chapter 14. These Boots
Chapter 15. Invasion of The Pokemon League
Chapter 16. First Steps.
Chapter 17. Disagreeable Situations
Chapter 18. Takes a Ghost to Catch a Ghost
Chapter 19. Kyla vs Chad
Chapter 20. Blare's Match.
Chapter 21. Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 22. David vs Hermit
Chapter 23. Tsunami
Chapter 24. David vs Kyla, The Final Battle
Beyond Pokemon/ Part 2/ Interlude/ Announcements and Q/A
Part 2, Chapter 1. The Return
Part 2, Chapter 2. Back to School
Part 2, Chapter 3. Lesson Plan 1, The Bully
Part 2, Chapter 4. Class Assignment
Part 2, Chapter 5. A Close Call/ A Reluctant Bandit
Part 2, Chapter 6. Search for Salvation.
Part 2, Chapter 7. Evaluation Day
Part 2, Chapter 8. Rebellious and Abandoned
Part 2, Chapter 9. When You Thought You Could Rest.
Part 2, Chapter 10. Rise of Moltres, Part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 11. Rise of Moltres, Part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 12. A Loyal Enemy, A Jealous Friend.
Part 2, Chapter 13. Offical Challenge, Part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 14. Offical Challenge, Part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 15. When In Oblivia
Part 2, Chapter 16. Uphill All The Way
Part 2, Chapter 17. Land Ahoy!
Part 2, Chapter 18. Professor Elm
Part 2, Chapter 19. The Rising Tides
Part 2, Chapter 20. The Violet Tower, part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 21. The Violet Tower, part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 22. Ruins of Alph.
Part 2, Chapter 23. Guardians of the Sky and Sea.
Part 2, Chapter 24. Blare's Shocking Discovery
Part 2, Chapter 25. Fire & Ice
Part 2, Chapter 26. Adding Gas to Fire
Part 2, Chapter 27. Family Bonds
Part 2, Chapter 28. A Night Under The Stars
Part 2, Chapter 30. Road to the Battle Tower
Part 2, Chapter 31. Registration Day.
Part 2, Chapter 32. Battle Tower, Bracket J.
Part 2, Chapter 33. The Pokemon Cafe
Part 2, Chapter 34. Casting the Net.
Part 2, Chapter 35. SPTU Investigation
Part 2, Chapter 36. Bracket G, Sue's debut
Part 2, Chapter 37. Respect Is Everything.
Part 2, Chapter 38. Bracket F.
Part 2, Chapter 39. Giga-Evolution
Part 2, Chapter 40. Next Level!
Part 2, Chapter 41. Bracket C, Blare Vs. Grace
Part 2, Chapter 42. Bracket B, Ghost From The Past
Part 2, Chapter 43. Zoey's Truth.
Part 2, Chapter 44. Ark's Judgment
Part 2, Chapter 45. Bracket A, Mind & Muscel
Part 2, Chapter 46. Bracket A, Beauty & Brains
Part 2, Chapter 47. Hoss.

Part 2, Chapter 29. Surf's Up On Love

52 6 0
By NasukraBTsuki

After a night filled with jovial songs and snacks around a campfire, Kyla, Blare, Deanna, and David make their way up to Route 40. Deanna decides to break off, along the way, to catch and train more Pokemon. Once on Route 40, Kyla and the others decide to lounge in the sun, changing into their swimsuits. 

David goes to a rental stand, located on the beach, and rents three beach chairs. "Is there anywhere special you want these?" He asks, carrying them as they walk.

Kyla looks out at a lightly crowded beach. She looks from one side of the beach to the other before spotting a lone hill of sand, where no one is currently sunbathing. "Right there!" She exclaims, pointing to it.

As they walk across the beach, other trainers turn and watch them. Some whisper to each other, pointing in there direction.

David takes the chairs there and lays them out.

"What do you think caught their attention?" Blare asks, stretching in her one piece swimsuit.

"Probably the two lovely ladies that just walked by." David says, with a smile.

Blare smirks. "Aww, David, you're so sweet. But it might have been the drop dead hunk accompanying them."

David laughs. "Doubtful."

"I agree with both perspectives." Kyla says, laying out on a chair.

Blare falls onto her chair. "I would ship it."

David sighs happily. "Finally some quiet time." He says, sitting in his chair.

A few moments of silence pass before a shadow is cast on the three of them. They look up to see a large group of people crowded around them.

David groans. "Oh for the love of...."

A woman leans over. "Are you that rogue Pokemon League President?!"

David sits up quickly. "Rogue?! What?!"

Another younger woman jumps up and down, near Kyla. "OMG! You are Kyla! I am such a big fan!"

Kyla chuckles nervously. "Ah.. Thanks?"

A guy runs his hand through his long hair with a smile. "Hey, sweet thing! You come here often?"

Blare frowns. "Dude, you're too close."

The group of people continue to chatter and move closer until the three are almost overtaken. Just before the crowd completely swarms them, a siren blares from behind them.

"Go about your business, or get off the beach!!" A very angry Jenny, on a four-wheeler, shouts.

The crowd quickly disperses, in a panic. Blare looks down to see a paper, with a number, sitting on her chair. She balls it up and buries it into the sand, with one swift motion.

"Thank you, officer!" David says, with a friendly wave.

Jenny spits into the sand. "Stop making a spectacle of yourselves and I might have an easy day!!" She exclaims, speeding off, down the beach.

"Wow, she is a real joy!" Blare says, sarcastically.

Kyla chuckles. "That was a Jenny, not a Joy."

"Nice!" David says, giving a thumbs up.

They all three share in a laugh before returning to silent sunbathing. Thirty minutes pass before a volleyball hits Blare, bouncing off of her forehead. David catches it and throws it back to a group of guys.

Blare sits up quickly. "What's your damage, dude?!" She exclaims angrily.

One of the guys smiles. "Hey, sorry about that. My little brother wasn't watching his aim."

Blare glances annoyed at the group. "Which one of you spiked that ball?"

A younger man slowly raises his hand.

Blare stands up. "You, me, battle."

The man waves his hand nervously. "No thank you! My Pokemon are already over worked, as is. I need all of them fresh and ready for the battle tower!"

"Though shit. Either you battle me or I spike that ball in your face!" Blare rebuts.

Kyla glances at the group of twelve guys. "That is quite a group for a single game."

Blare motions for the volleyball. The old brother refuses, returning to the others at the net. Blare clinches her fist and begins to advance on them, but Kyla stops her.

"Easy there. You are picking a fight with a large group of trainers, not to mention the little brother of the group." Kyla warns. "You could be walking straight into a beedrill hive."

Blare takes a deep breath and then flicks her hair. "Well.. he is kinda cute. If he apologized, I might not be so mad."

Kyla stands up, with a smile, putting her hand on Blare's shoulder. "Let me handle that." 

She marches up to the older brother and begins a conversation, which quickly progresses to pointing at the younger brother and Blare. The older brother seems to concede the discussion and motions to his younger brother, who timmedly joins them. The older brother seems to roughly berate him, for a moment, then motions to Blare. 

Afterwhich, the younger brother slowly approches Blare, his face bright red. "I.. uh.. am sorry.. for accidently hitting you with our volleyball. I hope you.. are okay."

Blare loosens her fist. "I am better, now that you apologized." She looks away. "I guess I will not battle you, but you better be at the battle tower later." She says, glancing back.

The young man smiles. "I sure will, you can bet on it!"

Blare smiles slightly. "See you there then."

Kyla shakes the older brother's hand and returns, as the younger brother runs past her, stopping only to give a quick bow to her. 

"What did you say to them?" Blare asks Kyla.

Kyla chuckles. "I gave him a guilt trip about how older siblings have an obligation to guide the younger sibling, and that it was our responsibility to defuse the situation maturely."

David nods. "Very well done."

Kyla is about to make a remark when Absol's Pokeball begins shaking wildly. Kyla looks down at her belt and then back up at David. "Looks like someone is tired of waiting."

David sighs. "Never a dull moment. It is almost like we already have..."

Kyla puts her fingers to his lips. "Let's deal with this, then you can finish that thought. K?"

David smiles. "Sure."

Kyla steps back, letting Absol out of her Pokeball. She pops out, crouched and ready to ponch. She looks around, confused.

David nods. "Okay, let's do this. Entei, I choose you!"

David throws the Pokeball and out pops Entei. He stares down at Absol, with a questioning expression, then turns to David with the same expression.

David shrugs. "Absol is very insistent on battling you.. no idea why."

Entei looks back at Absol, giving off a roar. Absol responds with a wide smile and getting back into a readied crouching position.

This catches the attention of the surrounding trainers, as they flock around to watch, all be it at a safe distance. 

Officer Jenny pulls up quickly, motioning for them to stay further back. "I am not responsible if one of you idiots get too close and get hurt. You have been warned." She shouts.

Kyla raises her glove, its band glowing white. "Alright, Absol, let's give it everything we got. Mega Evolution!"

Absol closes her eyes, being surrounded by a bright white light and a gust of feathers. She emerges, with wings spread wide, as Mega Absol.

Entei, blinks a few times, with a wide-eyed stare. Absol glances at him, batting her eyelashes. Entei shakes his head, as if trying to get his mind straight, and readies himself for Absol's advance. Absol, however, stands still. She stares with an attentive expression, her eyes darts about, examining Entei and his movements. 

"Absol, you wanted to battle him. So, I am just going to let you do whatever you want. No orders, no extra help." Kyla says.

Absol gives her a nod and advances quickly, fainting a head-on attack to move quickly into Entei's blind spot. She uses Slash to Entei's front and back right legs, hoping this would be enough to slow him down. Entei seems barely bothers by this, as he uses Stomp to kick up the sand, on the beach, and use it for a Sand Attack. The sand hits Absol in the eyes, blinding her for a moment.

Entei lightly chuckles as he knocks her away. He then uses Extrasensory, not only dealing a considerable amount of physic damage to Absol, but also enhancing his perception and foresight. 

Absol responds by using Future Sight, dealing damage to Entei but also allowing her to see where her eyes can not. She then uses Night Slash, aiming it straight for Entei.

Entei steps to the side, dodging the attack with grace. He is then hit by a Psycho Cut, slashing across his chest where the original attack would have hit. He looks down in disbelief as his blood drips to the ground. He Snarls at Absol and then stomps his hind feet, causing an light earthquake that throws Absol off her footing. He charges her, attemping to catch her with Fire Fang.

Absol gives a small smirk, turning on her front legs and kicking Entei in the side of the head. As his head is turned away, Absol uses Ice Beam to freeze him in place and get back to a safe distance.

Entei roars, using Overheat and Sacred Fire to free himself. He stands, reefed in blue fire.

Absol finally removes the sand from her eyes and looks up at the sight. She rears back her head and launches a Flamethrower.

Entei responds with his own, however his quickly overtakes Absol's, burning her. Absol charges her Hyper Beam and fires it next. Entei uses his Sacred Fire. The two attacks meet and begin swirling around each other, bound for their original targets. Before either of them know what has happened, two large explosions engulf them.

The trainers, who had been watching excitedly, begin running for a safer distance.

As the sand, kicked up by the two explosions, finally clears, Absol and Entei lay bloodied on the sand. They both struggle to stand again, keeping their eyes locked on each other. 

Entei collapses again when another Psycho Cut slices into his legs. He roars in pain, his blue flames dying away, and Overheat fading just as quickly. 

Absol sees her opportunity for a finishing attack. A gust of wind surrounds her, her claws and wings glow with a bright light, and she gets ready to charge. She kicks off, using a Quick Attack to close distance quickly. Just before she gets to Entei, she uses Double Team to surround and hit him from all sides. With a barrage of Slashs and Wing Attacks, Absol cuts into Entei.

Entei struggles to stand, but falls again and again with every cut. A pool of blood surrounds him. 

Absol's Double Team disappears as she rushes in for one last Giga Impact, headbutting Entei and knocking him out.

The crowd erupts into cheers and applause.

David shakes his head. "If only the battle field had been more open and free of spectators, then Entei could have used Lava Plume or Eruption. But, if he had done that, many trainers would have been hurt or killed."

Absol's mega form disappears and she happily dances on her back legs before falling backwards with a wide smile on her face.

Kyla chuckles. "She was so happy she passed out."

Entei lays motionless and barely breathing as David checks on him.

"We need to get Entei treated, he has lost a lot of blood." David says.

Kyla hurries over and checks Entei. "Absol really did a number on him."

"We can worry about her motives later....

A scream comes from the sky, interrupting their thought process. They look up to see Ho-Oh and Lugia landing on the beach's ridge. All the trainers begin running into the nearby building, guided there by Jenny. 

"What is this commotion?!" Lugia asks, translating with his physic power. "We could hear Entei's roar clear across Johto."

Ho-Oh spots Entei on the ground and stares at David angrily. "Is this how my children are treated, in my absence?!"

David waves his hands nervously. "Entei agreed to Absol's challenge. We, as trainers, allowed them to battle as they saw fit."

Ho-Oh flaps his wings and hops over to Entei's side. "We shall see what he has to say when I heal him." 

Ho-Oh emits a blue flame, surrounding Entei. Slowly, Entei's blood returns to his body and his wounds close. Entei opens his eyes and stands up with a groan.

"Fa.. ther?" He asks.

"What in the hell possessed you to agree to this battle?!" Ho-Oh asks angrily.

Entei looks over at Absol, smiling wide and snoring loudly. His face blushes slightly. "It.. well.. is a weird situation."

Ho-Oh leans down to him. "I just had to bare seeing my oldest son on the verge of death, heal him, and now you are being shy as to why?! OUTRAGEOUS!!" Ho-Oh shouts, pacing the beach. "Give me one good reason I should not forcibly remove you three from these trainer's care!!"

Entei looks back up at his father. "Because I am in love, father."

"In love?! What kind of love leaves you bloody and beaten?!" Ho-Oh rebuts.

Entei smiles, glancing at Absol. "The love of two warriors."

Ho-Oh turns his head to Absol, and nudges her awake. "Young lady, I have questions for you."

Absol rolls over, onto her feet, and sits down. "I await your questions."

"Why did you challenge my son to this battle?" Ho-Oh asks.

Absol blushs. "To earn my right to become his.. mate."

Ho-Oh turns quickly to Entei. "Mate?!"

Kyla and David look at each other with surprised expressions.

"I thought you just wanted a challenge!" Kyla exclaims to Absol.

Absol sits up proudly. "It was a challenge."

"But why Entei?!" David asked.

Absol smiles at David. "Why you and Kyla? Why Chaz and Suicune?..."

"My daughter too!!!" Ho-Oh exclaims.

David shakes his head. "Chaz and Suicune are not.. together, despite Suicune's efforts thus far." David replies to Ho-Oh before turning back to Absol. "So, what was that reason?"

Absol chuckles. "The strong have always attracted the strong. I have already beaten a Mega Charizard, it was only natural to challenge a ledgendary next. Besides..." Absol walks over and sits next to Entei, looking up at him. "I couldn't help myself when I saw Entei. I knew I would have to prove myself worthy."

"And I agreed to her challenge after she explained herself." Entei adds.

Ho-Oh looks at Lugia, then glances at Kyla and David who now stand side by side. "I am not pleased that I found my son so wounded.. but.. I can not make these choices for them... Nor will I try to." He looks back at Entei. "Are you happy with this development, my son?"

Entei looks down at Absol and then back up at his father, with a nod. "Yes, I am."

Absol leans against him with a smile.

"I really didn't see this coming." Kyla whispers to David. "I thought for sure Absol just hungry for battle."

"I didn't see us being together either, until you were right in my face." David whispers back.

Blare comes up from behind them, putting her arms around their shoulders. "Long live love. Right?"

Kyla smiles at her. "Right!"

Entei looks up at Ho-Oh with a questioning look. "Do I have your blessing, father?"

Ho-Oh reluctantly nods. "Your sister, on the other hand, is yet to be seen." He looks at Absol. "Treat my son well, and you will always have my support in all things."

"Does this mean I can call you father?" Absol asks.

Ho-Oh chuckles. "Yes, you may call me father, honored daughter."

Absol sits up proudly, once more.

"Well well." A voice chimes in behind the group.

They turn to see Jordan standing with a swimsuit on and a surfboard under his arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 348 31
*Going Through Major editing* "You can be a Pikachu..." "You can be energy.." "But I'll love you either way.." *First ever story* In a trainerless w...
62K 1.6K 58
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
100K 2.8K 79
[Pretty NSFW - Very suggestive, but no direct smut scenes!] 🍃 Not even lust can be masked by magic forever. As a Pokémon Trainer, your job is set: g...
29.2K 1.7K 32
[Male Reader x Pokémon] The world of Pokémon. A world filled with monsters capable of mass destruction and violence. Somehow Humanity created a way t...