Concupiscence

By YoBYoung

𝚉𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝. 𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝚒𝚕�... More

Author's Note
Cast List
I: New Secretary
II: First Impressions
III: You're not afraid of me?!
IV: Stupid, Dumb Idea
V: The Fight
VI: Why Were You Crying?
VII: Saint's Past
VIII: Never Have, Never Will
IX: Nightmares and Secrets
X: Surrounded
XI: Torture
XII: Kidnapped
XIII: Returned
XIV: Escape in Flames
XV: Paradise 🔞
XVI: Eye of a Hurricane
XVII: Three Traffickers
XVIII: Disappointment
XX: Underwater 🔞
XXI: Learning the Truth
XXII: Feeling stressed
XXIII: Why?
XXIV: What's mine is his and what's his is mine. 🔞
XXV: Shower 🔞
XXVI: In Time🔞
XXVII: The Confrontation pt. 1
XXVIII: The Confrontation pt. 2
XXIX: I want out
XXX: Revenge
Epilogue
SEQUEL

XIX: 5 Idiots and 2 Geniuses

673 39 14
By YoBYoung

Willie's POV

Giving Zee away to Pete and Leia was probably the easiest decision I've ever made. Aim was never able to take care of herself let alone another human. That's why when she told me she was pregnant I demanded that she either abort it or give it up. She's way too immature for her age. That's why she needs me to take care of her. Zee was in the way of my relationship with Aim and his mother died unexpectedly. I let him go as well, funny how tables turn.

Now not only is my biological son the leader of the mafia but he is also dating someone who I want dead. And I'm sure Saint has fed him lies about what an horrible person I am.

When I simply abused and raped him. That doesn't make me a bad person.

And to make matters worse. Aim's two kids are also best friends with Zee and Saint so that just causes the plan to be even more difficult.

I know Saint's parents. Fuck I was best friends with them. But they still decided to put him in fucking car. Idiots. WITH NO FUCKING DRIVER. That car hit my dad and he was killed on impact. I don't care if it wasn't that little cunts fault. Killing him would give me so much satisfaction. Then I will kill Saint's parents/

Oh, did I mention that Saint's parents are Leia and Pete?

No?

Well now you know. That son of a bitch thinks his parents have been dead this whole time when truth of the matter they have been running the fucking mafia this whole time.

The time will come when they all know the truth.

***

Aim's POV

Imagine finding out that your step son is dating someone who your husband wants dead.

Just really close your eyes and imagine that.

Yep.

It's hell isn't it?

I have to endure Willie's drunken tantrums. And hear him vent about his hatred for Saint, Pete, and Leia.

I personally have no hatred towards them. They to me are nice people but Willie hates them so I have to pretend to hate them too.

M just doesn't care.

It doesn't bother him one bit that Willie is planning on killing Saint in the most vicious way possible.

All he cares about is money. And all Willie cares about is revenge.

I hate my life.

***

Zee's POV

My dad's been acting weird ever since I introduced him to Saint a couple of weeks ago.

The look he gave him was almost like he knew him?

But that's not possible he's never met Saint.

Anyway my dad's been drinking constantly non-stop ever since he met him.

Muttering to himself. I only could make out the phrases.

I never thought I'd see him again

I thought he died.

I don't know who he's referring to but I'm guessing he's talking about Saint?!

I don't know hey he thought he would never see him again or that he thought he passed away.

Too many unanswered questions dying to be answered.

Mom too.

She's been sitting in her chair staring into oblivion. I don't even think I saw her blink once in a span of 3 hours.

I don't get how meeting one person can have this big of an effect on them. I haven't told Saint of their current condition because I don't want to freak him out. He has enough on his mind already.

***

Pete's POV

When Zee told me he was finally dating someone ma and my wife were extremely happy. He had never introduced any of his former lovers to us but the fact that he's introducing this specific one means he's serious about them. When he entered the house with his lover, me and Leia we're excited but immediately were shocked when we saw him.

I couldn't give a fuck that Zee was in love with a guy but this guy was Saint.

Saint as in the baby I was going to exchange for Zee.

Saint the baby I didn't want in Willie's care so I attempted to kill him in the car. Thinking him dying would be better than with Willie. But ended up killing Willie's father instead. Ever since that incident Willie has hated me and declared his revenge. I always assumed that Saint had died being a baby and all. But I didn't expect him to not only fucking survive but date my fucking son.

This is too much for my old brain. 

I need a drink.

***

Leia's POV

My beautiful baby boy is alive! Pete had always told me he died in the car crash but I never lost hope. Especially when it was revealed that they never found the body.

I knew the moment I held Saint in that hospital that he was special. And that he could overcome any obstacle he faced in life.

But I never thought I'd see him again.

But SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Him and my adopted son are in love.

What a small fucking world

***

Saint's POV

Willie is Zee's biological father.

I'm not stupid, the similarities they have with each other is undeniable. I'm surprised Zee hasn't figured it out yet.

Sometimes I think I should be the mafia leader not him do to his stupid he is sometimes.

Maybe it's because I have street smarts. Or because I've learned to scan my surroundings thoroughly.

But Zee and Willie think alike they have the same mindset. They both act before thinking. Instead if considering the consequences they just do it.

Like how Zee knocked me out during the fight or when Willie raped me for the first time.

Wait that's sexually driven.

Anyways they both are too alike to not be related and I think Willie knows this too.

***

Guardian Angel's POV

These people are idiots.

They really don't know their ass from their elbow. They're so easy to control it's hilarious.

The only one who actually has a fully developed brain is Saint and that's why I contacted him in the first place. That and I know he can be a possible ally. Everyone else is stuck in their own revenge but Saint's different he doesn't take shit for anybody and he's his own person 

I know this because me and Saint we go way back.

He used to call me by the name of 

Tay.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 19

Did you expect that?

Why is everyone related?

Until next time

-Yo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...
2.5K 126 8
Inside
37.9K 1.9K 17
They told him that his name was Saint Suppapong. They also informed him that he was 23 years old and the man broodingly standing the at foot of his h...
10.7K 492 24
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 . 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...