YES BOSS! | JJK ✔

By lv0904

where CHOI JIYOUNG a 22 yr old girl unexpectedly becomes manager of JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS ......... #bts #j... More

NOTE!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 9

1.2K 46 2
By lv0904

Jiyoung pov:

FCKIN 10:15 AM.............

Shit......i messed up fck.....

I immediately went into the bathroom, brushed, had a shower .....came out, opened my suitcase and took the clothes which caught my eyes.............i took my bag and ran downstaires......i was about to leave when i suddenly remembered.....ahhhh fck jiyoung aahhhh....and with that i again went up and took those stupid papers which has my boss's addressss...........

Aishhhh......its 10:27 already...ahhh jiyoung aahhh u messed up.................i was running like a manic on the streets to reach the bus stop...........ahhh no no no no no no no the bus is leaving the bus is leaving .........

Ahhhh finally i caught the bus.....ahhhh ......i took a seat at the back of the bus and started taking deep breaths..........aishhh its already 10:35 and its gonna take 15 min for me to reach his area........he is going to kill me

(15 min later)

Ah my stop is here....i got of the bus and started running.................what the its a deadend, no, it cant be....isnt this street 25......as i turned around and saw the board....STREET NO 24...aishhhh i have to go to the the nxt street....why am i like this....

After running for another 10 min i finally reached his home.....waahhh his house looks gud....not so big not so small....gud enough for a small family.........ayyyy stupid who asked for your review go and ring the bell.....i said to me

My heart is beating so fast.......issokay jiyoung ahhh issokay lets just face this....and with that i pressed the button...it gave a big ding....and soon i heard footstepss approching the door....and the door opened revealing my boss in only his sweat pants....no shirt...messy hair.........waaaahhh how is he soo good looking.......he looked at me with a cold expression ....to get rud of this awkward situation i said

"Good morning boss"

With a small smile filled with nervousnesss

"You r late"

He said with a serious tone......

"I am sry sir....there was alot of traffic thats why i couldnt mak-

"I checked the google maps and it said there isnt much traffic today"

Ahhh i dont know what to say....

"Bunss......u lied to me.....and also came late on u r first day huh........"

"I I- I am sorry"

"Come in"

I entered his house , closed his door and wowww.....is this a house or a zoo park......clothes,wrappersss,empty beer cans, banana milk bottless woahhhh.......he is so so clean....while looking at this wonderful place i felt a pair of eyes staring at me.....i turned to left and saw my boss looking at me with a.............................smirk?

"As u r late.....i have to give u a punishment...........ahhhh cool clean the house and make me breakfast i will be in the shower"

"Wt.....no i am not doing that"

Waahhh...why should i clean his house...its his house...its his responsibilty not mine............

"Wt did you say...i couldnt hear you"

"Dont act....u heard me clear......"

"No i didnt now tell me wt did u say..."

Waahhhh his voice is so daaammnnn deep........his looking straight into my eyess.........he started walking towards me......i cant move, i am just looking at his black round orbs which are so beautiful..........suddenly he put his hand on my waist and.....

"I am asking you bunsss.....wt did u say?"

I cant talk and i cant move wts wrong with me.......why am i like this when comesssss this close to me...ahhhhh...

"Bunsssss"

"Ahhhh....I I- I said i will not clean the room" Goshh why did i stutter...

"Wt wt i couldnt hear you" he said and bought his face dangerously close to mine.............i dont have another choice i have to clean this stupid house...

"I said i will clean u r house and will make u breakfast..."

"Awwww....thanks bunsss....i will go now"

And with that he left me and went upstaires......................

Wts wrong with me.......why cant i talk or move when i look into his eyesss.....ahhhhhhh i am going crazy

I started cleaning his house....first i took all the waste and threw them in the bin...then i started collecting his clothesss.....i took them to the laundry room and threw them in the bucket.....t took the vaccum cleaner and started cleaning the floor.......

(15 min later)

Waahhhh.....now the house looks pretty...good job jiyoung ahh...........i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and saw nothing except some eggs,banana milk bottle,bread and some veggiess....i took all of them...

I made scrambled eggs and veggiess  with 2 toasted  breadsss....
i placed the banana milk bottle and the breakfast on the table....and soon he came downstaires....with a simple white shirt and black jeans........

He was a bit surprised when he saw his houseee soo soo clean.....he came and sat at the table and started eating.......

"How is it?"

"Its okay"

"Only okay?"

"Let me eat peacefully bunsss"

"Why r u calling me bunss i have a name....jiyoung... call me jiyoung"

"No"

"I dont like that name so stop calling me bunss"

"Okay bunss ....go clean the dishes we have to leave...fast"

Aishhh this guy....i hate him...i quietly took the plate and cleaned the dishes.....

After i finished i went to the living room and saw him wearing his white sneakersss....i took my sling bag and started wearing my white converse........he locked the home and told me the password.......we went to his garage and got into the car.....

(15 min later)

We reached the office......i am trailing behind him as usual................we got into the elevator and now we r going to the 8th floor.............the elevator gave a ding telling us that we r here........we got off the elevator and started walking.......

"Hey i dont really have much to do today.....i just have practise........so u can leave early and go for shopping..."

"Really thanks boss"  I said with a smile....

We are going towards a big room and i can see a figure warming up.....

"Hey hyung...mrng" Said my boss...

"Wahhh kook ahh u r early....and who is this pretty girl"

"Ahh hello .....i am jiyoung ....his personal manager..."

"Nice to meet u jiyoung shii...i am jung hoseok u can call me j-hope or hobi or hoseok....u  r wish..."

"Nice to meet u too j-hope shii"

I said with a smile....which he retuned with a big bright smile....aww he is so cute.....

"You guys done" Said my boss with a hint of annoyance....

"Why so grumpy kook ahh"

My boss was about to speak but stopped himself as we heard some giggles cmng from the corridor, soon ...........5 figuress came into our view......wait ik him

That person stopped walking and looked at me ....and i am doing the same....

"Jiyoung?"

"Jimin?"

-----------------
Hey lilpiesss.....

i was late...sry😅😂😂........so how do jimin and jiyoung know each other...lets see in the nxt chapter..

i will release it tomorrow....hope u liked this💜

have a nice day😘

love
Author💜😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.7K 18
A kpop fanfiction featuring BTS, BAP, EXO, SNSD, F(x), you, and more ~ Jihyun is a cheery 17 year old fangirl with a bubbly and cheery personality...
3.2K 212 44
MATURE CONTENT!!!! ❗❗🔞 y/n is a executive chef in park hyatt hotel and someone calls you to tell you that your food is delicious but you think that...
682 7 39
Prince Jeon Jeongguk has been promised to marry a princess from another kingdom. However, he finds himself in a predicament when he falls in love, de...
19.8K 1K 29
Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in Love Yourself Orphanage