The Breaking Point (Complete)...

By _Kloi_

I never wanted to leave Shawn, not the first time when I left for California to persue my dream, or the secon... More

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
The Troubles Of A Liberated Woman
A New Man
And Then Came The Silence
Taking The Weight Off
The Jealous Ex Boyfriend Rule
The Damage We Do
The Reunion
The Time Bomb
Silk
Let The Games Begin
The Path To Disaster
The Slow Burn
Foolish Games
Truth (Part 1)
The Truth (Part 2)
Help Me
Let's Pretend
Confrontation Day (Part 1)
Confrontation Day (Part 2)
Silence Is Not The Way
I Just Can't Walk Away
Time To Say Goodbye
Sometimes Love Is Not Enough
Does It Feel the Same
Suspended Animation
One Day We Will Have Forever

Mila And Shawn Live Happily Ever After

735 26 0
By _Kloi_

Camila couldn't remember the last time she had allowed herself the luxury of a 'Mila and Shawn live happily ever after' fantasy but she'd just indulged and it felt great!

Generally, when those eyes, colored like dark honey with the longest, lushest lashes invaded her thoughts she fought as hard as she could to ignore them because she'd long ago learnt the anguish she could cause herself by succumbing to 'Thoughts Of Shawn'. Today though, she hadn't been able to stop herself and as the water from the shower cascaded over her tiny body a warmth grew in her heart and at the same time a smile caressed her full, pink lips.

Nialls words from yesterday still reverberated throughout her soul.

Shawn had been jealous, because of her. Not Hailey, not anyone else but he has been jealous enough to want to fight his best friend and it had been all because of her.

The thought of him still giving a damn elated her as another smile tugged at her mouth.

But he'd been jealous for some ridiculous 'Guy reason'. Some how he'd convinced himself that she- his ex-girlfriend had been dating Niall- his best friend and therefore some ancient 'Guy Code' had been violated causing him to erupt in a way never seen before

Mila couldn't help but feel that maybe all of this meant Shawn had never really known her or Niall at all!

How could he think so little of them?! … After everything they'd been through together, It was all starting to really, really annoy her!

Yes, she'd betrayed Shawns trust, she had hurt him and she had no doubt that she'd probably made him feel as though he'd never really known her or the truth of her heart. Niall though had never given Shawn even the hint of a reason to doubt the integrity of their friendship.

What on earth had been going through his stupid, brain?!

Stuck somewhere between elation, anger and a hot shower, Camila raised her face to the flow, and whilst wiping the water from her eyes she found herself humming gently to herself and whilst applying shampoo, the humming gradually formed words

"Sophia! Sophia! …I'm burning! I'm burning!"

Camilas beautifully melodic voice sounded haunting as it came back at her from the hard surfaces of the bathroom. Each word dripped with the agony she had brought upon herself.

"It's a fire, a fire, I can not put out! Sophia, Sophia, I'm learning there's some things I can't go without… and one of them is him!"

Tears stung at her eyes as Shawns smile stung at her mind.

'If only this water could wash away my past and cleanse my soul!"

She would give anything for the water to run over her, strip her bare and then rebuild her. If only she could step out of this shower a brand new woman… Shawn Mendes wouldn't know what had hit him, and the way Camila was feeling tonight that could be literally!

Unfortunately for her, she had a feeling that nothing could cleanse a soul that felt as murky as hers did these days, and could you really rebuild anything worth keeping when the foundations were crumbling more with each passing day?

Talking to Niall yesterday, and the news that he and his best friend were no longer on speaking terms had only added to Camilas feelings of guilt.

She was just starting to wallow in regret when she recognised the sound of her front door opening.

Her tanned forehead crinkled in confusion as she attempted to listen for any further noise.

Did she just hear the door close?!

Gripping the shower door tightly and with her pulse now racing, Camila quickly rinsed the remaining soap from her hair and then turned off the shower so as to hear properly.

She was the only person that had keys to her apartment- nobody else should be able to get in there!

Opening the cubicle door and reaching for a large, peach coloured bath towel she could have sworn that she heard footsteps moving through her home!

"Hello?!" she called out, her voice sounded foreign as it bounced off the white tiled walls.

"Is there somebody out there?!"

More footsteps, but softer this time

Camilas heartbeat was hammering in her ears as she finished tightening the soft cotton around herself and then spun and ran towards her bathroom window.

Could she escape this way?!

'You're 10 floors up you idiot! …Okay, think Camila, think!

…And breathe, don't forget to breathe

You can't jump- you'll end up dead.

Alright then, so just go out there and demand to know what's going on and then demand they leave oh and call the cops, make sure you call the cops'

Why the hell is your heart trying to bust out of your chest?! You did self defense in high school and now what? … You're hiding in a bathroom?! Give me a break! Just go out there and face… whoever, whatever it is!

…In a towel?! …Get real Camila that's just asking to be raped and dismembered.

Ohhh… where is Shawn when I need him???

Yep, that's right, he's draped all over the tall, curvy frame of Hailey'look at me, I'm all blond and pretty and perfect' Baldwin. I bet she's got her hands all over right now, over his rock hard abs and his bulging biceps... I could be killed whilst they are enjoying a sloppy, disgusting make out session!

Snapping back to reality, Camila quickly realised that her rant-to-self really hadn't helped her out of her current predicament.

Turning towards her locked bathroom door she took a deep breath and readied herself for the possible confrontation to come.

"Is somebody out there?!" Her voice escaped as a frightened squeak and she berated herself for sounding so weak.

"I have a gun!" she lied…unconvincing ly "and my hus ands due home any minute, he's tall and... Scary"

"Hello?"

… Nothing

Looking down at the towel that provided her only protection she mused…

'Who needs a bullet proof vest when you have a plush, peach bath towel???'

Camila rolled her eyes at her own thoughts and  smiled to herself, she sort of sounded like the old Camila, and she kind of liked it.

Reaching out a shaking hand she hesitantly turned the lock, but by the time Camila heard the footsteps shifting and heading in her direction it was too late, she'd already opened the door and had started to step into the hallway, which, with pale blue walls and worn cream carpet connected all of the rooms in her apartment.

When her terrified chocolate eyes shot up and connected with those of the intruder there was only ever going to be one outcome… Everything turned fuzzy, words were spoken that she could not hear

… He'd come!

… And then came the darkness!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 9.8K 45
Pop-sensations Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are the closest of friends, but what happens when a one drunken night leads to them sleeping together...
3.4K 21 10
𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕏 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 ------------------------- This story is inspired by the music video 'Senorita, by Shawn Mendes a...
17.6K 993 9
Camila is a famous pop star returning to her hometown. Shawn is the love of her life she left behind. They agree that no-strings makes it easier. Aft...
263K 12.6K 105
Shawn looked up at me. He did a double-take, and soon enough his cheeks were reddening and a smirk spread across his face. "What?" I asked him, worr...