Beyond Pokemon

By NasukraBTsuki

In the world of Pokemon, there are some adult situations the cartoon failed to touch on. Many fail to realize... More

Chapter 1. Big Brother Charizard.
Chapter 2. Showdown
Chapter 3. Unsatisfied
Chapter 4. No "I" in Team
Chapter 5. Gyarados
Chapter 6. Sail away.
Chapter 7. First Pokemon
Chapter 8. Lake 0
Chapter 9. What?!
Chapter 10. Mega-Evolution?
Chapter 11. Too Much
Chapter 12. Return to Sender
Chapter 13. Back on Track.
Chapter 14. These Boots
Chapter 15. Invasion of The Pokemon League
Chapter 16. First Steps.
Chapter 17. Disagreeable Situations
Chapter 18. Takes a Ghost to Catch a Ghost
Chapter 19. Kyla vs Chad
Chapter 20. Blare's Match.
Chapter 21. Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 22. David vs Hermit
Chapter 23. Tsunami
Chapter 24. David vs Kyla, The Final Battle
Beyond Pokemon/ Part 2/ Interlude/ Announcements and Q/A
Part 2, Chapter 1. The Return
Part 2, Chapter 2. Back to School
Part 2, Chapter 3. Lesson Plan 1, The Bully
Part 2, Chapter 4. Class Assignment
Part 2, Chapter 5. A Close Call/ A Reluctant Bandit
Part 2, Chapter 6. Search for Salvation.
Part 2, Chapter 7. Evaluation Day
Part 2, Chapter 8. Rebellious and Abandoned
Part 2, Chapter 9. When You Thought You Could Rest.
Part 2, Chapter 10. Rise of Moltres, Part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 11. Rise of Moltres, Part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 12. A Loyal Enemy, A Jealous Friend.
Part 2, Chapter 13. Offical Challenge, Part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 14. Offical Challenge, Part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 15. When In Oblivia
Part 2, Chapter 16. Uphill All The Way
Part 2, Chapter 17. Land Ahoy!
Part 2, Chapter 18. Professor Elm
Part 2, Chapter 19. The Rising Tides
Part 2, Chapter 20. The Violet Tower, part 1.
Part 2, Chapter 21. The Violet Tower, part 2.
Part 2, Chapter 22. Ruins of Alph.
Part 2, Chapter 23. Guardians of the Sky and Sea.
Part 2, Chapter 24. Blare's Shocking Discovery
Part 2, Chapter 25. Fire & Ice
Part 2, Chapter 26. Adding Gas to Fire
Part 2, Chapter 28. A Night Under The Stars
Part 2, Chapter 29. Surf's Up On Love
Part 2, Chapter 30. Road to the Battle Tower
Part 2, Chapter 31. Registration Day.
Part 2, Chapter 32. Battle Tower, Bracket J.
Part 2, Chapter 33. The Pokemon Cafe
Part 2, Chapter 34. Casting the Net.
Part 2, Chapter 35. SPTU Investigation
Part 2, Chapter 36. Bracket G, Sue's debut
Part 2, Chapter 37. Respect Is Everything.
Part 2, Chapter 38. Bracket F.
Part 2, Chapter 39. Giga-Evolution
Part 2, Chapter 40. Next Level!
Part 2, Chapter 41. Bracket C, Blare Vs. Grace
Part 2, Chapter 42. Bracket B, Ghost From The Past
Part 2, Chapter 43. Zoey's Truth.
Part 2, Chapter 44. Ark's Judgment
Part 2, Chapter 45. Bracket A, Mind & Muscel
Part 2, Chapter 46. Bracket A, Beauty & Brains
Part 2, Chapter 47. Hoss.

Part 2, Chapter 27. Family Bonds

48 6 7
By NasukraBTsuki

After a long drawn out ordeal with Jeff and Joann and an equally as long apology to the daycare keeper, Kyla, Blare, Raikou, David, Jeff, and Joann head for the ILEX Forest. Upon entering the clearing, Ho-Oh and Lugia land in front of them. 

Gardevoir teleports to Kyla's side, with a bow. "I have completed my task."

Kyla smiles. "Thank you, Gardevoir."

Hermit also appears with his Alakazam. He looks up at Lugia and Ho-Oh with a wide smile.

"Remember what we talked about, Hermit." Kyla says.

Hermit recalls his Alakazam. "I'm cool."

Lugia is the first to speak up. "Have you completed our request?"

David steps forward. "With some complications, we have done that and more. The tower is also currently under reconstruction, as we speak."

Lugia looks questioningly at him, spotting Raikou. "You captured all three?"

Kyla crosses her arms. "They are all present, at least." She releases Suicune from her Pokeball.

Suicune immediately bows to Ho-Oh and Lugia. "Greetings, honored father and uncle." She looks back at Raikou, motioning her head for him to join her.

Raikou slowly steps forward and bows.

They stay in a bowing position as Ho-Oh speaks. "Bring Entei before us!" His tone suggests anger and annoyance.

Jeff glances at David, who gives him a reassuring nod. Jeff releases Entei.

Entei looks about in confusion, seeing his siblings bowing, he looks up at Ho-Oh and Lugia. "My lords!" He bows quickly.

"Entei, you have been brought before us to answer for the burning of my tower!" Ho-Oh's voice booms.

Entei raises his head with a confused expression. "I was not aware of this travesty. Would you like me..."

"You claim to have no knowledge of this, yet the fire burnt so strong it could have been no one else!" Ho-Oh interupts.

Entei bows again, this time lower than before. "I swear, it was not by my doing, father!"

Ho-Oh looks at Lugia. "Read his mind."

Lugia shrugs and uses his psychic power to read Entei's mind. Lugia sees no memory of the tower burning, so he checks the other two's minds. Agian, nothing of the incident appears. Although, a interesting thought repeats in Suicune's mind. Lugia chooses to ignore that for now and continue the conversation. "They are, all three, innocent of this crime." He says to Ho-Oh.

Ho-Oh hangs his head, thoughtfully. "How.. can this be?" He looks up at Entei. "My son, I owe you an apology. It was wrong of me to assume you would turn on me. Could you forgive me?"

Entei, still bowed to the ground, speaks. "There is nothing to apologize for, father. Had our roles been reversed, I might have come to the same conclusion."

Hermit looks around at the others. "But.. if Entei didn't start the fire, and Moltres is with Kyla, who could have done this?"

Jeff and Joann slowly back away, attempting to disappear into the forest.

David notices and sighs. "Jeff? Do you know something?"

Jeff and Joann freeze and quickly fall to the ground. 

"It was an accident, I swear!" Joann shouts.

"We were camping behind the tower and our campfire got out of control!" Jeff adds.

Ho-Oh's eyes narrow on them. "Insolant fools! That was my home!!"

Jeff and Joann shake in fear, keeping their faces to the ground.

David raises his hand. "Ho-Oh, you chose me as your representative. Would you allow me to handle this, as human law and dealings dictate?" 

Ho-Oh groans and mumbles to himself as he thinks. He looks up to Lugia for advice.

"We can not deal judgement on humans. As is our agreement with the Pokemon League." Lugia responds.

Ho-Oh sighs. "Do as you wish with them, David Brown."

David nods. "Jeff, Joann, we will wait for matters to conclude here and discuss this then."

Jeff and Joann lift their heads and sit silently.

David glances between the three sidlings. "What of these three, then?"

Suicune is the first to raise her head. "I am.. pleased.. with my trainer.. and her team. I.. would like to travel with them, for a time."

Ho-Oh's expression changes quickly to one of surprise. "My daughter! You know this trainer may leave this region soon. Would you still want to follow her?!"

Suicune looks back at Kyla. "She is very compitant. I think there is much we could learn from each other." She turns back to Ho-Oh. "Yes, father, I would follow her."

Raikou is the next to raise his head. "My trainer is close with my sister's and, for that, has learned well from her mentors. I would like to do the same."

Ho-Oh's mouth gaps open. "My youngest son would leave this region too?!"

Raikou glances back at Blare with a smile. "She has great potential. I would like to see where that leads her."

Ho-Oh turns quickly to Entei. "My son, please tell me you have some opposite view!!!"

Entei looks into his sidlings' eyes. He sees the resolve and respect they have for their trainers. Entei sighs. "I wish to follow and watch over my siblings to ensure their well being."

Jeff sighs unhappily, looking down at the ground.

Ho-Oh fall backwards and faints.

"Father!" Suicune exclaims.

Lugia supports Ho-Oh's head and waves his wing to blow air into his face. "Be at ease, he will be fine. Entei, I see your trainer does not ally himself with your sidlings' trainers. This may be a problem."

Entei turns to Jeff, who is still staring sadly at the ground. "Young trainer.. I know you may reject my request, but I would not be happy if I was separated from my younger siblings."

Jeff sighs again. "I.. understand, more than you know." Jeff looks up at David. "I guess.. there is only one choice, huh?"

David tries not to crack a smile. "Are.. you sure?"

Jeff shrugs. "Let us help with the reconstruction and walk free and clear, like we talked about before, then you have a deal."

Joann puts her hand on Jeff's shoulder. "Oh.. Jeff."

Jeff puts his hand over her's. "Do this for us, David, and you can take Entei with you. That way he can travel with his siblings."

Entei looks between them expectantly.

David walks over to Jeff and kneels down. "I will do you one better."

Jeff looks at his questioningly.

"I will agree to these term, BUT I will add this. Want a job?" David asks, with a smile.

Jeff's eye dart back and forth, processing David's words, before looking back up. "With.. the Pokemon League?"

David nods. "No one knows Team Tsunami better than you two." He motions to Hermit. "You would be working with Hermit and Jenny. What do you say?" He asks, reaching out his hand.

Jeff's face lights up. "You have a deal, man!" He exclaims, taking David's hand.

Hermit crosses his arms with a content smile. "Either way, I got more resources. Win win."

Kyla watches as David helps Jeff to his feet and Jeff hands him Entei's Pokeball.

Suicune slowly approaches Lugia. "Is father going to be okay?"

Lugia smiles gently. "It may take him time, and I will talk to him once he wakes. Just.. make sure you say goodbye before you leave the region."

Suicune nods. "We will."

Lugia leans down to her. "And good luck with that little fascination of yours." He whispers.

Suicune's face erupts into a blush. "You were peeking around in my mind?!"

Lugia rears back his head with a smirk. "Hard to miss it when it was front and center like that."

Suicune glances around quickly. "You say nothing to no one about this." She whispers.

Lugia makes a cross, over his chest, with his wing. "Uncle's honor."

Suicune glares at him as she turns to walk away. "As long as you promise."

Blare walks up to Raikou, with her hands cupped behind her. "So.. you really want to travel with me?"

Raikou nods with a smile. "It would be my pleasure, master."

Blare looks up at him with a chuckle. "My name is Blare. You can lose the whole master thing."

Raikou bends down to her. "You got it, Blare." He winks.

Entei approaches David, towering over him, but looking away awkwardly. "I guess we should get to know each other.."

David smiles up at him. "Well.. my name is Doctor David...." His voice trails off in introduction as Kyla is lost in thought.

"Two time Pokemon League Champion and now two time legendary trainer.. Not bad for being half way through the Johto Region." She thinks to herself.

"You are doing an excellent job, as expected." Gardevoir's voice echos in her mind.

Kyla looks at her. "Thanks, Gardevoir. You are the best!"

Gardevoir nods. "It is my pleasure, as always, Lady Kyla."

David and the others bid farewell to Jeff and Joann, as they follow Hermit to Ecruteak City.

Ho-Oh awakens in a daze, conversing with Lugia about his displeasure in his children leaving the region. Lugia reassures him that they are in good hands and old enough to make this choice for themselves. Ho-Oh, although noticeably still unhappy, gives his reluctant blessing to his children. Upon doing this, he flies away towards Silver Cave.

Lugia turns to the group. "Give him a little time. Before you actually leave, his tone may have changed." Lugia takes off, heading to his island home.

Gardevoir yawns, leaning against a tree.

Kyla notices this and gets a great idea. "Blare, would you like to camp out tonight? We still have some time before the gym opens again."

Blare pulls off her backpack. "I have a tent packed and ready!"

David looks up at Entei. "You want to stay here while I go fetch one of our students?"

Entei nods, the echo of his voice gone with Gardevoir passing out against the tree.

David walks up to Kyla. "I will go get Deanna." He looks around. "This might be a good opportunity for some of our Pokemon to stretch their legs."

Kyla looks around, judging the area. "Some is defiantly the word. There is no way all of our Pokemon could fit here."

David winks. "Choose wisely then, they will be the first to meet our new friends."

Kyla glances at him. "Don't take too long. Okay?"

David nods and heads off.

Raikou, Suicune, and Entei sit together, questioning expressions on their faces.

Blare sighs. "This was so much easier with a translator.."

Kyla shrugs. "We have to learn how to communicate eventually."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 340 31
*Going Through Major editing* "You can be a Pikachu..." "You can be energy.." "But I'll love you either way.." *First ever story* In a trainerless w...
678K 8.1K 23
Thirsty for some Sword and Shield guys? You've come to the right place! A place where I now deliver lenghty stories about our favourite pokémon men o...
3.7K 106 68
Haru: A lot of Pokémon, A lot of dreams! Yuki: The two of us together, Best Friends! Unison: Pokémon Best Friends, Starting now! This is the story of...
121 14 14
Synopsis: Javi, a misfit in his world, without knowing the reason, arrives in the world of Pokemon, and begins to form a team of Pokemon that share t...