Nevaeh Gilbert

Av FrankieIreneThompson

She is the oldest of the Gilbert siblings, and she was the towns Angel. Then bad teenage choices ruined every... Mer

The Beginning
The Salvatore Brothers
You need vampire Brother therapy
The Brother's Story
Revealations
What's with all the Sex God's
Save my baby
Friend or Foe
The beginning of a twist
A special moment
Gender Reveal party!
Trust
Boy will be Boys
Katherine
Such a human schene
Bonding
Finn and Sage
You sealed your own Fate
The Proposal
Birth and Rebirth
Changing Diapers
Mikelsons Unite!
Rebekah's Proposal
Mikel Mikelson
The Battle
Say yes to the dress
Author's Note
Not so good in Paradise
I'm popular Today
The end of Forever
The Angel is back
The Original Witch
Forgiving...No way

Meeting the Family

3.6K 89 8
Av FrankieIreneThompson

The two brothers waited anxiously for a couple of hours. Klaus had decided to go to the next town over and get some welcoming humans for his siblings who were going to be very thirsty. When he got back he found Elijah still sitting in the overstuffed couch, reading a book.

"It could really take awhile brother. They have been daggered for long time especially Finn." Klaus said walking over to sit in a chair near the couch. Elijah looked up from his book and over to the humans standing in corner with blank stares.

"And what are they for?" Elijah asked, wondering if Angel would be okay with them feeding on humans. He had instantly felt drawn to her and her baby. In a protective big brother way, he knew she was something special, he just hadn't figured it out yet.

"Don't worry they are from the big town over, some low-lifes who were ganging up on a poor drunk girl. Our siblings are going to be thirsty, I thought it best to have something for them here so they don't go off killing someone in this town." Klaus replied, Elijah nodded his head in agreement he hadn't thought of that. His brother was starting to think things through, rather then do things on impulse.

"Well thought out brother." Elijah said as he got distracted by a rustling noise he heard coming from his sister's coffin. Both brothers jumped up being ready for this hell storm.

Rebecca opened her eyes and all she could think of was getting a drink. She jolted up, fangs out her blond hair falling limply around shoulders. She looked around and saw a human walking towards her.

"Mr. Klaus and Mr. Elijah welcome you home. I'm here to offer you my blood!" The compelled human recited. Rebecca smiled as she pounced out of the coffin and sank her teeth into the humans neck. She didn't stop until she had killed the human, who was limply laying in her arms. She looked down at the human as she shoved his corpse to the ground. She stepped over the dead body her hoop skirt trailing blood on the floor as she walked over to her two other brothers. The noble Elijah, and the manipulative bastard who daggers his family.

"Awe brothers. What a honor for you to finally undagger me." She said sarcastically in her old british accent. Elijah snickered as Klaus rolled his eyes. This was going to be one hell of night.

"Sister. Our brother has found someone who brought back all his old morals. Family forever and always. He is here tonight to reunite all of us!" Elijah announced stepping forward. Rebecca stopped in her tracks and stared at Klaus like he had grown three heads.

"The great Klaus Mikelson has found someone that puts him in his place? It's a ruse. He is acting. He will just let us get a small taste of freedom then dagger us for another few centuries." Rebecca whined not believing her brother changed. Klaus stepped up about to say his piece when they were all interrupted by two bodies hitting the floor. Kol and Finn both walked over stepping over the bodies like they were nothing. Kol had a devient, devilish look on his face, as Finn had a sad confused look on his face.

"Yes, the brother who daggers his family in the back, literally. Why should we believe you? Why shouldn't we attack you, make you suffer!" Kol sneered stalking towards Klaus hate radiating off him. Klaus and Elijah had gone into defensive stances, but what deterred Kol was Finn's voice.

"Stop! All of you. I have been daggered the longest, over 900 years. I was angry,I hated what I was and I hate what you all have become. I was mad when he daggered me, but I want to hear this. We all need to hear him out. Everyone sit." All of the siblings gawked at the eldest brother. Truthfully Klaus figured Finn would be the first to try to kill him. Kol stared at the older brother as he took a seat on the couch muttering underneath his breath. Rebecca followed Kol to the couch plopping down with her arms crossed pouting. Elijah bowed his head down to Finn as he went to sit in an armchair. Finn stood between the couch and the armchair as everyone turned their heads to listen to Klaus.

"Siblings, I have come to realize the error of how I handled certain situations. When we fled a thousand years ago we swore to each other family forever and always. Over the centuries I lost sight of that promise. Rebecca you are my baby sister, in my own perverse twisted way I was trying to protect you, and keep you around. You always stuck by me, the others always left, even Elijah, but you stayed. I didn't want you to leave me as well." Klaus began hoping his siblings would trust him, and trust he was trying to change. Rebecca looked away as she heard him speak to her. She could hear the conviction in his voice. She was the one who always stayed, she knew him, and she could tell this was genuine.

"Well brother, if you are speaking the truth, please enlighten us to who this person is that has been able to break through to the great hybrid original Klaus Mikelson." Kol asked starting to believe his brother.

"I found my mate." Klaus uttered pacing as he was getting very anxious without her calming presence his anger and arrogance were rising. At the mention of mate all the siblings looked up surprised.

"Elijah, does he speak the truth?" Finn spoke up questioning the second oldest sibling.

"Klaus does speak the truth. I have never seen him so at peace and tranquil as he is with her. I had my doubts but she invited me into her house where her friends and family were having a game night. Klaus and I had a normal night playing uno." Elijah spoke up defending Klaus. He stood up and walked over to his pacing brother, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Well then we shall trust him for now. We need to clean up, and catch up on everything we have missed so we can blend." Finn said mostly towards Kol and Rebecca. They both nodded in agreement, absentmindedly as both siblings were thinking over everything that had been said.

"Yes, about that only a few rules… " All siblings turned to him thinking he was about to be the dictator they knew.

"Not my rule, but hers. I will abide by her terms as I hope you will too. No feeding on humans in this town. There is a big town close by you can feast at whenever just not here. And please wait to meet her. She is pregnant and I want nothing to stress her out. She has already had a horrible past few months." By the end of his speech Finn had a faint smile on his face, as well as Elijah. They both nodded their head in agreement then headed to find suitable rooms. Kol smirked at the thought of a woman having such a hold on his brother, he had to meet her. Kol reluctantly agreed to not feeding in town as he left to go to this big town so he could feast. Rebecca inwardly squealed. Her future sister-in-law had her brother whipped, and was pregnant. She had to meet this girl. She agreed to the terms as she asked one of the humans Klaus had compelled to work in the house, to help her figure out what technology was and what the newest fashion trends were.

Klaus sat on the couch watching his sister go crazy over the internet, and cellphones. He really had missed her.

"So on this little device I can communicate with anyone at anytime? I can write them and they get it instantly? This is so… what did you say the word was?...Cool?" Rebecca mused as she played with Klaus's phone.

"It is very useful. But onto the next issue. Your clothing. I had a fashion expert come and drop off some of the latest trends that would fit you. Go try them on." Rebecca jolted up excited at the prospect of clothes. She went over to the little partition she would be using to change behind. She stared at the clothing dumbfounded.

"Brother, where is the rest of this skirt?" She asked walking out in a blue jean mini skirt, with a cute black spaghetti strapped shirt under a see through grayish shirt that had a celtic cross bejeweled on it.

"That is the fashion now sister. Women kind went from taking hours to put corsets, and hoops skirts on, to putting barely anything on." He said laughing at his sisters reaction to the clothing. She pouted a little then shrugged.

"At least I look good in it! I hope my pregnant sister-in-law doesn't dress like this." Rebecca huffed as she walked back over to the couch where Klaus sat and plopped down. She wanted details on this new girl. Klaus laughed at the usage of sister-in-law.

"Rebecca don't scare her off by saying sister-in-law. We haven't put a label on it. But to answer you no, she doesn't dress like that. Pregnant she's been wearing leggings and cute pregnancy shirts and dresses." Rebecca was happy to hear her sister-in-law didn't dress like a harlot. Her interest peaked when he said they hadn't put a label on it. Was her brother stringing this girl along? That's it she had to meet this girl. She looked at the clock, it was seven a.m. she could distantly hear movement in the little cottage on the outskirts of their land. Why wasn't she living in the mansion with her brother. So many questions, so little time. She had to find a way to sneak over and meet this girl.

"Fine. I won't scare her off. But now that I'm in fashion, I am going to go to the next town over to feed! See you later brother!" Rebecca called out as she vamp speed out of the family room and towards the front door. She made her way down to the little cottage hoping she would make a good first impression. The closer she got the more her emotions calmed. She hadn't felt this sense of peace since before she was turned. She walked up to the door listening as she heard the girl listening to rock music in the kitchen as she cooked. Rebecca knocked. After a few seconds the door opened and for the first time ever Rebecca was speechless. This girl looked like an angel. She had platinum blonde hair that looked like a halo around her heart shaped face, her baby blue eyes were so captivating. Then Rebecca's attention was drawn to the baby bump. She felt an urge to protect this girl, and definitely to protect her baby.

"Hello? How my help you? "Nevaeh said sweetly smiling at the blond that stood on her doorstep. She could tell she was a vampire she just needed to find out if she was friend or foe.

"Oh yes. Sorry. My name is Rebecca Mikelson, I am Klaus and Elijah's baby sister." Rebecca said quickly realizing she must look stupid just standing there staring.

"Of course! I should've known you are captivatingly beautiful the Mikelson's amazing gene pool! Come on in. I was just cooking breakfast. Would you like some chocolate chip pancakes?" Nevaeh said smiling ear to ear as she ushered Rebecca towards the kitchen where she had previously been making herself breakfast.

"No that's fine, I could use some coffee if you have any?" Rebecca said recomposing herself after the amazing compliment she was just given. She liked this girl already.

"Here you go…" Nevaeh said handing a cup of coffee to Rebecca. "Well since you are here, Im assuming that means Klaus and Elijah undaggered you and your other two siblings? That meanie I wanted to be there to meet you!" Nevaeh continued as she flipped a pancake. Rebecca almost choked on her coffee at the mentioning of them being daggered. That means that she knows they are vampires, and he had told her about them. This was new, her reality had changed.

"He told you about us?" Rebecca asked simply as Nevaeh turned the stove off and took her plate of pancakes and syrup over to the table. Rebecca followed her as she sat at the table.

"Yes. Well a little. I'm not going to pry to much into his life. He will tell me when the time is right." Nevaeh said between bites.

"You two truly care for each other?" Rebecca asked searching this girls face for any signs of compulsion.

"Yes I truly love your brother. I'm not sure what we are calling our relationship neither of has really labeled it, but I do love him. And I love his family. Which by the way my name is Nevaeh, I forgot to introduce myself." Nevaeh said thinking hard about how she felt for Klaus. Rebecca smiled knowing this girl truly loved her brother. Hopefully her brother did not hurt this precious woman and her child. They spoke about random things for awhile. Nevaeh tried to get Rebecca as current as possible on all current social media outlets. They were in the process of taking her photo for her facebook, when there was a knock at the door. Rebecca stayed in the kitchen as Nevaeh went to answer.

"Awe hello there beautiful Angel. My name is Kol Mikelson. Klaus's youngest brother." Kol said smirking as Nevaeh opened the door. He looked like a younger version of Elijah and she had been warned, he wasn't one to mess with he was psychotic. Kol however could feel his heightened emotions calm as he neared the cottage. That's when he speculated as to what she was. Her kind were rare, and in a thousand years he had only seen one other. She had been killed by her village so that she couldn't be used by supernatural forces.

"Well hello Kol I'm Nevaeh. Why don't you come in? Your sister is here we have been talking." She said smiling as he walked into her house. She could feel his hurt, his pain. Maybe she could help him, maybe. Rebecca walked into the entry way smiling at her brother.

"Hello brother, we must have had the same idea!" she said laughing as he looked at her annoyed she had beat him to Nevaeh. Nevaeh looked between both of them sighing. She had a lot of work to do.

"Why don't we all sit in the living room, I'm sure the other brothers will be here eventually looking for you two." Nevaeh said laughing as the two youngest original siblings looked like two kids who had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"I had to meet you. I knew brother was hiding something about you." Kol said as they all sat down in the living room Nevaeh placing coffee in front of both siblings. Rebecca looked up from her glass of coffee ready to attack her brother if he upset Nevaeh.

"Well Kol that wasn't his secret to tell. It is mine, and he respected that." Nevaeh scolded. Rebecca snorted as she spat out the mouthful of coffee she had in her mouth. Someone had just scolded Kol, no one had ever lived long enough to do that. Which then peaked her curiosity, what was her secret?

"But I know about your kind. You are the most powerful being there is. Only a female angel could get Klaus Mikelson to care." Kol blurted, glaring at his sister. He knew he had to be careful, she didn't know her strength or her powers, but he did and he did not want to be on the receiving end of them.

"An angel?" Rebecca repeated staring at Nevaeh. She had respected her before, but now she had the utmost respect for Nevaeh.

"Well maybe you could help me figure things out? But for right now we don't want to many people knowing. For my and my baby's sake." Nevaeh replied curious as to what he knew, but she knew she had to learn a little at a time so as to not harm herself or her child. Kol nodded understanding. He felt the protectiveness overcome him. He had failed his only friend by not being able to protect her, it wouldn't happen again. As he came to this conclusion another knock sounded at Nevaehs door. But before she could get it Klaus walked in with Elijah,and another brother who looked liked the eldest brother Finn he had described to her.

"I figured this is where I would find you two!" Klaus said irritated glaring at his two younger siblings. Nevaeh stood up and walked over to him putting her hand on his face as she kissed him. His anger simmered down as he looked at her lovingly. All of his siblings looked on happily. They couldn't believe it, but it was happening. Finn watched his brother quickly simmer down in the presence of the beautiful blond lady, and couldn't believe it. Maybe she was the answer to his prayers. He could feel his craving for blood dull, his emotions leveled out around her, he felt protective of this tiny human.

"It's fine Klaus,I was up when they came by so no worries. And hello Elijah, and you must be Finn." Nevaeh said cheerfully as she patted Klaus on the chest then greeted his two brothers.

"Nice to meet you Miss Nevaeh." Finn said taking her hand kissing it. Nevaeh was about to say something when yet another knock came from her door. The Mikelson clan followed her to the door. She looked back at them laughing at the intimidating scene behind her. She turned to open the door.

"Tyler?" She asked aggitation, sadness, and stress overwhelming her which was picked up by five Mikelsons as they surrounded her throwing off intimidating glares toward the dark haired boy at the door.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
71.6K 960 24
"She cares, she really does. After all the things, she still cares. She still loves you for the person you are. She still likes the person you are. S...
43.5K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
12.2K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...