Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

18. Decision

12.1K 816 106
By love_angell20

Double update.❤

You're welcome 😉

Before reading this chapter go and vote previous chapter if you haven't voted yet.

***********

Author's POV

"You did this, didn't you?" Adiba asked as she walks inside their room. After shariq has done with the treatment of his brother they tried to postpone weddings for few days but Sameer said that it's not necessary and Nisar wasn't that injured to postpone the wedding. And after few discussion, and Sameer's final decision they agreed. Adiba let out a breath of relief and follow Sameer who come to his room.

"Maybe," Sameer said with a smirk.

"Sameer, how could you do that? Have you seen his face? How brutally you beat him" Adiba yelled but he seems to careless as he took out his mobile ignoring her which fuel her anger.

"I'm talking to you?!" She snatches his mobile away from his hand.

"What!? Did you really think I would spare him after he dares to mess with ME!" He shouted.

"Ann? Wait a minute. Uh... I don't see how he mess with YOU?" Adiba acted crossing her arms around her. She knows what Sameer meant.

"He dares to touch you" He answered calmly but from inside that thought make his blood boiled.

"And how it concern you?" Adiba raised her eyebrows.

"Do you really want to go there again Adi?" He asks again calmly. But his eyes make Adiba gulped.

"Wha..what you mean?" She asks with a straight face. He smirks and took a few steps toward her.

"You know what I mean. And if you don't know I would gladly make you understand, what I mean. But this is not the time for this talk. I need to make a few important calls. And you should be with madiya cause tomorrow is her nikah and she needs you. So be with her and forget about everything.." He took his mobile from her hand and came closer to her ear before whispering "for now" and walked out of the.

Adiba sighed. He is becoming someone else. Sometimes He doesn't seem the soft kind Sameer but looks like some kind of dangerous man.

Adiba thought, rubbing her face.

**********

Today was a wedding day. Adiba and Sameer kept themselves busy in the wedding preparation and hadn't exchanged a word after that conversation.

Sameer got ready and went to the stage where grooms family were seated.

"Qazi Sahab (priest) is here" After sometimes someone yelled. And then qazi Sahab comes and they made him seated and began the nikah (wedding)

After shariq's nikah has done, Sameer with Mr.sheikh Nisar and qazi went inside for madiya's nikah.

First Sameer came inside and halted on his place when his eyes fell on Adi. Sameer's heart skips their beats seeing Adi. She looks beautifully breathtaking.

Adiba was settling Madiya's veil on her head when she felt an intense gaze on her and snap her head toward the door and found Sameer standing there staring at her. Even she lost in him. He looks handsome and hot. Adi felt her cheeks heated up at the thought.

"Can we come in?" Mr.sheikh ask bringing both of them back to reality. Sameer clears his throat and looks at Adi. She nodded.

Opening the door ajar sameer let them come in and began the nikah.

********

After the nikah has done and the wedding ceremony, they ruksat (depart) Madiya. Adiba was sad that she will be alone in the house cause Amma also leaving tomorrow to Umra which brings tears in Adiba's eyes.

While Sameer's eyes also moist after the depart of madiya. He misses someone really precious and wished that he could able to see this day with that person.

He was sitting in the room while holding his head in his hand when Adi walk in. And stood there a few minutes but sameer didn't feel her presence which was unusual. She walks toward him.

"Sameer, are you okay?" Sameer slowly lifts his head. Adiba was a little shock to see his eyes red and uncertainty in them.

"Sameer what happen?" She asked sitting beside him. Sameer looks away. But Adi put her soft palm on his cheeks and made him look at her. "Tell me, what happens? You look sad" she asked again softly. Sameer stares at her concern eyes for a few moments before opening his mouth.

"I'm missing Her" he whispered. Adi stares at him confused before a small smile comes to her lips.

"Oh.. I know you think Madiya as your sister but now you have to understand that she is with her husband And she..."

"Not madiya" he interrupted Adiba.

"Then who?" Adiba asked confused before realising whom he was referring. " yo...your wi..wife?" She asked with much difficulty. She felt her heart dropped to her stomach thinking sameer missing his wife. She knew it was wrong but still she felt hurt and jealous.

"No.. Why would I miss her?" he asks making displease face. Adi frown.

"Cause she is your wife," she said as the obvious.

"She is. But she is not someone whom I should miss. She is nothing to me. The moment she left me with someone else she lost the right to be my wife. Now I'm just waiting for her to come asking for a divorce and to make her pay for her infidelity" he said with pure hatred. Adi knows it was wrong to feel content seeing his hatred for his wife but like always she couldn't help.

"If she means nothing to you then why you want her to pay for her deeds. Just let her go. She must be happy with that person, she left you for" Adiba said softly. She still couldn't believe that someone can leave a husband like sameer. Adiba thinks His wife was the luckiest person on this earth to have a husband like sameer and the unlucky person at the same time to leave him.

"Why are we talking about that bitch?"

"Cause you are not telling me whom you were missing?" Adiba asked. Sameer stare at her for a few seconds before shaking his eyes

"I don't want to talk about it," he said and Adiba sighs well knowing he won't tell her.

"Okay.." She stood up to go.

"Adi" sameer call her and stood up.

"Hmm" she turns to see sameer standing a step away from her.

"You were looking beautiful today" he felt his whole body relax the moment Adi set beside him. And he literally forgets everything. A small blushed crept her cheeks.

"Thank you. You were not looking bad for yourself too" she said smiling teasingly.

"Accha.? I'm really grateful that you found me not so bad looking" he said putting his hand on his chest dramatically while Adiba giggle.

"Okay, now let me go I want to change and then sleep I'm too exhausted," Adiba said. Sameer left her hand still smiling she headed to the washroom.

********

Adiba's POV,

I stirred before opening my eyes slowly. I felt someone holding me from behind. My eyes widened. I turn my head and found sameer sleeping holding me. My heart accelerates and breath hitched. I didn't know when he came and sleep on the bed with me. I only remember last night I come out of the bathroom after wearing my night suite and literary fell on the bed and dozen off.

I try to move away but it made sameer woke up. He glances at me before closing eyes again. I stare at him confused as a small smile comes to his lips. he opens his eyes again but this time his eyes showing so much emotion.

"Good morning. I want my every morning like this. Waking up with you in my arms" he whispers kissing my temple and I felt my breath hitched and heart stopped. I stare at his eyes for a few moments before realising I was again losing in his eyes. and the next thing I know he falls on the ground. Yes, I pushed him.

"What the... Is this a way to say good morning to your husband Adi?" He was not angry that I pushed him cause he had a smirking plaster on his face.

"When you came on the bed?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him ignoring his comments. He got up and again sat on the bed.

"When you were in your dreamland"

"We already decided that you will sleep there on the couch and I will on the bed then why you sleep here with not my permission" I glared at him.

"Can't a husband sleep beside his wife?" He asked with a fake pout.

"Stop saying that. You are not my husband. We were playing this only for madiya's wedding and it's over now, they left this house so stop playing this"

"But your still here," he said still smirking. And then a realisation hit me.

He is right! All the guest left last night. But I'm still in his room and on his bed. I totally forgot that it was only a game and it was over.

I sigh and got out of bed. "I..I'm sorry... I... Last night I was tired so I forgot to...it won't happen again" I said stuttering. I was embarrassed.

"Adi it's okay..."

"No, it's not okay... It's not okay sameer" with that I walk out of his room.

***********

"I will miss you" I whisper in Amma's ear. She pulls back and wipes a tiny tear from my eyes.

"I will be back soon beta," she said softly.

"I don't know Amma if I will be here when you come back or not. You know I will soon leave this country" I said feeling sad that maybe this was the last time I was seeing her. She smiles but before she could say anything we heard Sameer's voice he asked the driver that if he put everything in the car or not. Sameer hugged amma saying come back soon and made Amma sit in the car before closing the door. The car drove away making me nervous to the core. I started walking inside the house.

Now only sameer and I will be in this house. ALONE.

Aliya, the new maid, will be here but only in the day time. I was nervous and scared not because I didn't have trust in sameer, I do trust him. but because of, I didn't trust myself around him. I need to do something.

"Adi" Sameer's voice makes me startled. I stop and turn to him. He was busy on his phone but then look up at me. "I'm going to the office. Something important comes up. I will be here before dinner... Okay?" He informed me and then ask if I was okay? I nodded my head and with that, he headed out of the house.

******

I was in my room roaming here and there thinking what to do. My feelings for him make me weak and I didn't want this. This was wrong. I was married, he was married. And having these feelings was wrong. And living alone in the house with the person you have feelings, would be more dangerous.

After all the day I finally decided what I should do. At dinner, sameer and I had our meals silently. Sameer looks in deep thought just like me.

After dinner, I clean the table and
took the dishes in the kitchen while feeling his gaze on me all the time. I found sameer standing on the kitchen doorway staring at me.

"Adi we need to talk" he started and took a step toward me. His gaze makes me feel nervous and weak. My heart started beating fast.

This is the time. I should inform him about my decision.

I thought and before he could take another step I said. "I have decided something sameer" he stopped and narrow his eyes at me before leaning on the counter crossing his arms. "What decision?" He asked still with narrow eyes. I can tell, he comprehends that whatever I will say will be something unpleasant to him.

"I.." I clear my throat. Taking a deep breath I look at him "I called Mishal a few days ago. She told me that she will arrange everything. I just need to meet with her uncle samiullah, who is a manager in some S/A enterprises. He will help me. And I have decided that I will leave from here and will stay with his family till my passport come and after that, I will leave this country" I said everything in one breath and ran out of the kitchen before he could say anything.

***********

How was it?

What do you guys think will happens next?

The turning point is coming guys. Lock your seatbelts we are about to take off.

Don't forget to votes and comments, it will be count as your tickets😜

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 41.5K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
557K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
631K 27.2K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...