Concupiscence

By YoBYoung

๐š‰๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š. ๐™ฐ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š. ๐š†๐š’๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
Cast List
I: New Secretary
II: First Impressions
III: You're not afraid of me?!
IV: Stupid, Dumb Idea
V: The Fight
VI: Why Were You Crying?
VII: Saint's Past
VIII: Never Have, Never Will
IX: Nightmares and Secrets
X: Surrounded
XI: Torture
XII: Kidnapped
XIII: Returned
XIV: Escape in Flames
XV: Paradise ๐Ÿ”ž
XVI: Eye of a Hurricane
XVII: Three Traffickers
XIX: 5 Idiots and 2 Geniuses
XX: Underwater ๐Ÿ”ž
XXI: Learning the Truth
XXII: Feeling stressed
XXIII: Why?
XXIV: What's mine is his and what's his is mine. ๐Ÿ”ž
XXV: Shower ๐Ÿ”ž
XXVI: In Time๐Ÿ”ž
XXVII: The Confrontation pt. 1
XXVIII: The Confrontation pt. 2
XXIX: I want out
XXX: Revenge
Epilogue
SEQUEL

XVIII: Disappointment

731 40 16
By YoBYoung

Zee's POV

"They're not dead"

I felt my blood drain from my body when Saint said those words. It was a crazy thought but it wasn't that hard to believe. I only saw blood leaking on the floor, I never checked to see if they were actually dead.

"W-what do you mean they're not dead"

"I mean they're not dead. These people aren't stupid Zee. These people are highly trained and seem to hate me a lot for some reason."

"But I shot them in the back and blood was leaking out."

"You know Zee for a mafia leader you are incredibly stupid. Ever heard of a bulletproof vest."

"Even if they weren't how can you actually, truly in your heart believe that they aren't dead?"

"My life has been ruined by those three on countless occasions. Them dying just like that is too easy of an escape. They're planning something"

"If they're not dead why would they let you escape?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. But I know they wouldn't let me go that easily unless they had a valid reason to do so."

"So what do you want to do about it?"

"You're the mafia leader here. What you say goes."

"Yes, but you are the BOYFRIEND of this mafia leader and I'll always go with what you believe before my own."

***

My headaches have seemingly gotten worse. With the possibility of those three on the loose and trying to be strong for Saint I was near my breaking point. I love Saint so much and the fact that people who hurt him are running freely because of my mistake of not making sure they were dead was consuming me. I felt like the biggest pile of shit ever. And the worst boyfriend. That was when I heard a knock on the door getting me out of my dark thoughts.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Saint."

He made his way around my desk and sat on my lap, straddling me. Then wrapped his arms around my neck while my hands fell naturally on his hips. Staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you ok, Koala?"

"Yes"

I don't want him to know how I was really feeling.

"I know when you're lying"

Fuck it.

"Are you disappointed in me?"

He looked taken back by my statement. Shocked that the words ever left my mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"What in the fuck would make you think I would be disappointed in you?"

"Well, I-i thought you'd be mad at me for not killing them."

"Zee. there is nothing you could ever do to make me disappointed in you."

"But I-"

I was cut off when he smashed his lips onto my own, shutting me up. The kiss was anything but gentle. I could tell he put everything he got into this one kiss. I sensed reassurance, longing, and just simply his love he had for me. I poured self-doubt, arousal, and my infinite amount of love I had for him that would never deteriorate.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth entangling the two. He then bit my tongue with his teeth and squeezed my hair with his soft hands causing me to let out a loud moan. My hands were doing a dance of their own moving around on his back. They made their way to his ass and squeezed it in a not so gentle way, earning me a moan from the other. Things were getting so heated I felt a single drop of sweat fall from Saint's forehead.

Right when I was about to take off his shirt he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. God only knows how much I love that smile of his. It's filled with so much love and happiness and it pains me he never got any of that in his childhood.

"Now you listen to me Zee Pruk Panich. There is NOTHING you could ever do to make me disappointed in you. Sure we may have a few arguments here and there but that's how a relationship works. We make mistakes and we get back on our feet together."

I pulled him into a hug resting my head on his chest.

"I love you, you know that"

"I know baby. I love you too. And there is nothing you could ever do to change that.

***

Aim's POV

When me and Willie first met I was 18 and he was 34. We may have had our age difference but I loved him senseless and I know he felt the same way. With what started out as strictly sex turned into a fully blossomed relationship. We were so happy to the point of no return until I found out I was pregnant and he had a son with his ex-wife before we met.

I was heartbroken as to why he didn't tell me before. He said and I quote:

"He's nobody, you're the only person in my life that matters."

You can imagine how happy I was back then how he gave up his own son for me. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I felt no sympathy for the son who never got any love from Willie.

My perfect world came crashing down when I told him I was pregnant. I've never seen him so angry before in my life. He said abort it or put it up for adoption.

I was so in love with him that I never went to a doctor's appointment to check on the baby. I just didn't care.

Turns out I was pregnant with twins. I gave them away separately.

What happened to Willie's son you may ask?

He gave him away to, to one of his rich friends. Telling them he never wanted to see the kid again.

I still remember his name

Zee.

And my beautiful twins who I was forced to give up for the pleasure of my husband.

Mew and Singto

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 18

HEHEHEHEHE

You didn't expect that did you?

Until next time

-Yo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.5K 19
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ...
14.4K 444 43
!แด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด‡แด… ษดแดแด› แดษชษดแด‡! ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ช, ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•จ๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•˜๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•”๐•’๐• ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜ ๐••๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 470 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...
21K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...