Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

17. Painful realisation

13.1K 856 110
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey people,

It's an early update so don't forget to shower your love on this.

Enjoy❤

*******

Adiba's POV,

"Stay out of my way," he said calmly after few minutes of dread full silence.

"Sameer you are not going anywhere. I won't let you"

"He touched you. Do you really think I will spare him?" He asked in a low voice with his anger blazing eyes staring at me. I gulped.

"You don't have any rights to say anything in this. Your not my husband" I said trying not to crack my voice. This was needed. Sameer needs to see the truth. His eyes clearly saying that he forgot about our reality. My reality. And he needs a reminder.

"But still I have all rights. I have all rights on you" He declared looking straight into my eyes causing a cold shiver run down my spine.

"No. You don't. Only my husband has the rights on me. I'm his wife and I. Am. His" I stated firmly emphasising the last sentence. But his lips twisted into smirked. I didn't expected that.

"Oh really" he took a step toward me and I took back only to hit the close door. He put his both hands on either side of me. His face inches away from me. Now I was really afraid of him.

"If you were his, you would've not here with me. If you were his, you would've never let me touch you. If you were his, you would've never let me kiss you and never kiss me back. If you were his you would've not here playing, my wife's role and that too with all your true feelings..." He paused and close the distance between us and put his face in my neck. Making my breath hitched. "If you were not mine, you would've never come to hide in my arms. If you were not mine, you would've never felt comfortable with my touch..." he wrapped his arms around me "...with my kisses..." he places a kisses on my cheeks and jaw "...with me.. " he cupped my face with his one hand looking into my eyes he continued "...and you know that Adi. You can't deny it. Tell me, Didn't you feel disgusted when that.." His clenched his jaw trying to calm his anger "... Nisar touched you? Tell me, don't you feel good whenever I touch you? don't I make your heartbeat increase? Don't I make you feel all the new kind of good emotions which you never felt before?" He asked. And by now my cheeks were soaked due to my helpless tears. I was looking at him with the same emotions as his. He makes me feel weak.

"I'm still his Sameer. Legally and religiously. We both are married to someone else... And This is all.... whatever... we have between us... is wrong.... and we have to stop this" my voice broken. While he stared at me silently, looking vulnerable and determinate both.

"I don't care" he whispers before placing his lips on mine. And I don't know why I don't feel the energy to push him away. I just wanted him for now. So I give in. He moves his lips on mine softly and groans when I place my one hand on his cheeks while others on his shoulder. I began moving my lips kissing him back and he pressed me more against the door with his body on mine making me moan. I felt my knees will give up anytime but he held me tightly. Sameer held my face firmly depending on the kiss. He kisses me with so much passion and so many emotions, and one of them feel like. Love.

"I don't think there is any turning back for me Adi" Sameer whisper against my lips. I open my eyes and saw him staring at my -by now surely red and flushed- face. "I want you. I want all of you" he exclaimed making my heartbeat stop and eyes widened. His words have so strong effect on me that I was afraid of it.

"But you can't and will never have" with that, I slightly push him away and walk past him to the wardrobe and took out my night suite but before going to the washroom I stop and turn my face slightly. "If I meant anything to you then you will not step out of this room tonight. And If you do anything wrong and destroy madiya's wedding then I won't forgive you and I will leave your house in the morning" saying this i headed inside the washroom.

I close the door behind me and leaned back and cover my mouth as I started sobbing.

What have you done to me Sameer? I kissed you, I let you touch me without any hesitation. How Nisar's mere touch on my cheeks makes me feel disgusted to the core and how your touches kisses makes me feel good, make me lose my sense, it means... I...i love you. And my heart only gives you the right to touch me.

This thought tore me apart. And my heart started paining with this realization. I never thought I would love the man who would've not my husband. I would love a na-mahram (a person who isn't blood-related and who isn't husband/wife)

*******

Sameer's POV

I stood there staring at the bathroom door where she disappears. How could she say that? I can't have her? She is not mine?

Yes, she is not yours.

"No, she is mine" I mumbled like the obsessed man I have become.

I thought to go outside and beat the shit out of that Nisar but chose against it. Cause if I do anything and put madiya's wedding at risk then I know Adi would never forgive me and will leave me and I could never allow this. So I have to think some other way to punish that bastard.

I walk to the couch and sat there holding my face in my hand with my racing heartbeat. I know I was long gone. Now I have to think about what would be my next step. Letting go of Adi wasn't an option cause now it's paining. My feelings for her started giving me pain. The thought of her being in someone else nikah pained me to the great extent.

By now I know my feelings for her was way strong to ignore. I could never resist her. And it means only one thing...

i... I am in love with her

"Oh god, sameer. What have you done? You love the girl who is already married to someone else" I muttered rubbing my face and lean back on the couch closing my eyes.

After some time I heard the door opening sound and open my eyes. Adi slowly walks toward the bed and I could see her red puffy eyes which indicating that she had cried. And then I realised it's not only me who was feeling this pain but my Adi too. She was also in pain.

She lay on the bed and turn to the left side covering her body with blankets. I could hear her faint sobbing voice which she was trying hard not to reach to me. And again I couldn't resist her. I stood up and walk toward her and sat beside her. Her body instantly stiffens. Her back was facing me. And before she could turn and told me to go away I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

"Sameer" Adi gasp and tried to move away but I won't let her

"Shh... I know your in the same pain as mine Adi. Just please let me sleep holding you. I won't do anything else I promise" I whispers while nuzzling my face in her neck and felt her body relaxed after a few moments and she leaned back. I know I have this effect on her that she couldn't resist me the same way I couldn't. We both are irresistible to each other. I placed a soft kiss on her head before closing my eyes. but I could feel her still silently sobbing for a few minutes before she also falls asleep in my arms.

********

Adiba's POV,

I wake up as the sun rays disturb my peaceful sleep but I didn't want to open my eyes. I snuggled in my hard but warm pillow. After a few seconds, I felt I was wrapped around something. my eyes shot open. And I found myself being held. I lifted my face a little and saw sameer sleeping peacefully holding me close to his chest, even my arms were wrapped around him and we both were laying hugging each other. Our face merely inches away.

I felt my stomach churn. I couldn't do that. It's wrong. He was married, though his wife left him still he was. And me? I was also married. This was a sin. And my Allah will never forgives me for this. I felt my eyes burned when I realised how weak he makes me. I couldn't resist him. Last night when he came to sleep with me promising me that he won't do anything else other than only holding me I give in. Though I always but its too much. I have to do something about this. I have to. Or else I will never forgive myself if I did anymore sin for this man whom I grow to love so much.

I slowly unwrapped his arms and move back. He groans but went back to his sleep. I move his hair from his forehead. He looks so relax. I smile and couldn't hold myself from whispering the words I know I will never going to confess when he was awake.

"I love you" I whisper and place my lips on his forehead. My tears were about to fall but I wipe it. I move back and saw his lips held a small smile. My eyes widened and breath hitched I felt I would pass out anytime.

He can't hear this.

I stare at his face holding my breath but a minute pass and his eyes remained closed with small smiled on his face.

He is smiling in his sleep

I realised and sigh in relief. I slowly climbed out of the bed and went to the washroom after taking my clothes and got ready and headed to downstairs without waking sameer up.

*********

"Thank you beta," Amma said smiling when I gave her tea.

"I think you should postpone your ticket," I said sitting beside her. She was not feeling well today and I was worried for her.

"No beta. I can't. Mai ne mannat mangi thi madiya ki shadi ke foran baad umre pe jaane ki ( I've vowed that I will go to umra as soon as possible after madiya's wedding)" Amma said and I sigh. She already told me that she will leave for umra the next day after the wedding.

"But your not feel....."

"Ya Allah!" I was cut off by the loud voice of Mrs Shiekh. We all sitting in the living room while talking about the wedding which was tomorrow.

We all walk to the door. A loud gasp left my mouth as I saw the person on the door. Bleeding.

"Nisar"

**********

Author's POV.

Everyone was shocked to see Nisar's condition. His blood was dozing out of his head, nose and lips. Even he couldn't stand by himself.

"What had happened to him?" Mrs Sheikh cried. While two-man took Nisar to the couch and made him sit there. Everyone gathers around.

"Who did this to you?" Shariq asks examining his brother's face amd hand.

"Ah... Bro, it's paining" Nisar hiss when shariq hold his hand.

"Are you going to tell me who did this?" Shariq asks in anger. Seeing his brother like this make his angry.

"Yeah, tell us who did this?" They all heard Sameer's voice as he stood a few feet away from them. He glances at Adi before looking back at to Nisar.

Nisar stares at Sameer and recalls that words someone had whispers in his ear after beating the shit out of him.

"Don't ever try to harass a girl and if you ever think about doing this again then remember whom that girl belongs to"

That words were whispers in his ear but he couldn't say it was Sameer or someone else. But he had doubt that it was sameer cause last night he tries to miss behave with his wife Adi.

"This is a very dangerous city Nisar. You should be careful" sameer said with a small smirk. Everyone was busy asking and looking at Nisar that no one noticed it. But Nisar saw and now confirmed that it was sameer.

Sameer turns and saw Adi looking at him. She was asking through her eyes that if it was him? To which sameer response shrugging his shoulder.

It's him.

Adiba thought.

*************

How was it?

Did you guys expected that romantic scene?😜

Leave you thoughts.

Please do votes and comments for early updates like this😅 or maybe double updates😉

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...
2.4M 115K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
264K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
1M 36.3K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...