Lashton One Shots

Oleh Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... Lebih Banyak

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Stockholm Syndrome Part 2

6.7K 289 727
Oleh Haydenpumpkinchan

As soon as the van went out of sight, Luke turned to Michael and gripped the boys shirt. "What have I done?"

Michael stumbled. "The right thing?"

"No!" Luke yelled. "I've made a horrible mistake! I want Ashton!" He started running down the street after the van and Michael tackled him. "Luke, stop it! He's gone! Let him be with his family!"

"I don't want him to be with his family, I want him to be with me!" Luke cried, pounding his hands on the pavement.

"Honestly Luke?" Michael sighed in exasperation and hauled the heartbroken lad up. "Don't throw a tantrum in the middle of the road."

"I will if I want to!" Luke shouted. "It's punk rock!"

Michael rolled his eyes and dragged Luke back inside. "Here, calm down and I'll make you a drink."

Luke sniffed and laid down on the couch, cuddling a pillow to his chest as Michael poured vodka and Coke together. "Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I a bad person?" Luke asked softly. "Is that why Ashton had to go? Because what if he really does love me? No body can love someone like me. I ruin lives."

Michael sighed and set down the drinks. He walked back to the couch and picked up the emotionally damaged boy.

Luke was younger than him by a year, but he was still taller. But then again, Luke was taller than everybody. But he was still a little kid at heart, and he demonstrated that now by curling onto Michael's lap while Michael rubbed his back.

"You did the right thing Luke, that's all that matters."

"But what if I didn't?!" Luke wailed. "Because I love Ashton too!"

"Whoop, there it is." Michael muttered under his breath.

"Then I'll tell you what." Michael tilted Luke's tear streaked face up so their eyes met. "If you love him, then you did the right thing by letting him go. And now that you've let him go, it's time we get him back again."

-

Calum messed up his hair as he paced. "That god damn Luke Hemmings! First he takes over my side of the city, then he gets his own servant, and now he's got a hot new member in his inner circle?!"

He kicked a chair over. "Fuck him and everything he does and stands for."

Calum and Luke were enemies of the highest degree.

Calum was here first, Luke came second and Calum should have put that ignorant bastard in his place when he first arrived.

They had agreed to split the city in half, Luke getting the West and Calum, the East.

Then Luke suddenly started to push his forces into Calum's territory, and now Calum had only a few towns to run his illegal buisness with.

He lost over half his profits and in anger, sent one of his accomplices to kill Luke.

The guy backed out at the last second and that was when Luke hired a body guard, some guy named Mark.

And now Luke has Michael Clifford as his own servant? Michael is one of Calums best suppliers!

Well, was.

Michael is dead to him now.

And, to top it all off, Calum was there when a van drove away from Luke's prime house, carrying a hot little fuck boy.

"Now he has his own fuck boy in his inner circle!" Calum picked up the chair and smashed it against the wall.

Of course, he was acting on assumptions and couldn't be farther from the truth of Luke and Ashton's relationship.

"I'm so done with Luke taking my things." He seethed, sitting down to try and calm his shaking hands.

"Now, I'm gunna take something of his."

-

Ashton shut his journal and sighed. As part of his therapy, he had to write in it daily.

His therapist told him to write in the first few pages, about how he felt about being kidnapped. He only wrote one word.

Weird.

The second part was supposed to be filled about how Ashton felt now. That was also one word long.

Heartbroken.

The last part though, about how Ashton felt about Luke, was filled. Every last space was scribbled on.

Mostly it was about how much Ashton hated Luke for sending him away, and some of it was about how Ashton loved Luke with every fiber of his being. He wrote Luke's name over and over and covered it with hearts.

His therapist looked at him over the top of her glasses as she pointed to Ashton's doodles. "This isn't appropriate moving on behaviour, Mr. Irwin."

"Whoops, guess someone's not doing their job right then." Ashton crossed his arms and slumped down in his chair.

"Yeah, you." She took her glasses off and leaned back. "That man is nothing but bad news, Mr. Irwin. He's killed dozens of people."

Ashton snorted.

She frowned. "Stockholm Syndrome is very hard to get rid of, but you have to at least try to move on."

Ashton jumped up angrily. "It's not that syndrome! I really do love him!"

"But even if that was true, Mr. Irwin, he doesn't love you back." She said, crossing her legs.

"Excuse you?" Ashton glared and his hands curled into fists.

"Well, he sent you away." She said calmly. "He could have kept you, and we might have never found you, but he sent you away."

Ashton sat back down and looked out the window. "He thought it was for the best. I know he loves me too."

His therapist, (who i don't care about enough to give her a name), put her hand on Ashton's knee. "He's a narcisisst, Mr. Irwin. He's incapable of love."

"Don't try to profile him! You don't even know him!" Ashton snapped, shoving her hand off him.

She sat up straight and pressed her lips together in a thin line. "We know he's part of the biggest underground drug ring in this country, and that he has killed well over thirty people. Now he will be charged with kidnapping as well. Add that all together and he will be subject to capital punishment."

Ashton gulped. "Capital punishment?"

She fixed her glasses. "Death, Mr. Irwin. When Mr. Luke Hemming is caught, he will be immedietly put on death row."

"No..." Ashton breathed out. He shook his head furiously. "You'll never catch him! Ever!"

She pursed her lips. "I think our session is over, Mr. Irwin."

"I think you're right for once in your life."

He snatched up his journal and stalked out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind him.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered storming out of the building and down the street to his house.

He pulled out his new phone and texted his mom.

Im walking home now

Like hell you are.

Im already like halfway there!

Horton hears a bitch ass liar.

Must u swear in every text?

I'm driving there now to pick your ungrateful ass up. Be ready.

Ugh fine. I'll start walking back

Ashton rolled his eyes and stopped walking. His mom had, understandably, become more protective over him, and she drove him everywhere.

He started walking back to the building where his therapy was held at, but he promised himself he wouldn't go back inside. At least for today.

He shivered and wished his session hadn't lasted so long. He checked the time, 10:32 at night.

As he was walking, someone was walking towards him, their face buried in a tourist pamphlet.

Ashton noticed with a funny smile that it was being held upside down by the stranger.

"Uh, excuse me, sir." He said, raising his hand up to stop the confused old man. "You're reading it wrong."

"Huh? What?" The old man looked up. "Who?"

"Um, nothing, you're just reading that brochure upside down." Ashton tried to explain.

When the man just gave him a blank stare, Ashton reached out and righted the pamphlet for him.

"Well no wonder I couldn't make it out!" The old man scoffed. "I was wondering why this was published in Japanese when we aren't in Tokyo! Thank you, little girl."

"Um...I'm a boy." Ashton gave him a look. "And you're welcome." He started walking again, shaking his head.

"Hey!" A voice called, and Ashton turned to see a kid running up.

The kid grabbed the old mans arm and stopped him. He hurried up to Ashton. "Thanks for helping my uncle. He's a bit slow now 'cause he's so old. I was buying a candy bar when he suddenly walked out of the store, stealing that paper thing!" He shook his head. "C'mon Uncle Sam, we gotta go back and pay for that!" He yelled over his shoulder to his uncle.

Ashton smiled. "It's okay, I was happy to help."

The kid studied him. "Hey...you look familiar, do I know you? I know its dark and all, but you look familiar."

Ashton sighed. Not this again!

The kids eyes suddenly brightened. "Hey, you were that kidnap boy! I saw you on the telly in my very own living room!" He yelled back over his shoulder. "Uncle Sam, Uncle Sam, it's the kidnap boy! I'm going to ask for his autograph!"

He faced Ashton again. "Can I have your autograph?"

Ashton sighed but nodded. "Do you have a pen?"

"I'll find one!" The boy promised. He ran back to his uncle. "Gimme a pen please!"

The old man reached into his pocket and withdrew a pen, handing it to his nephew.

The kid ran back to Ashton and gave him the pen. "Theres some smooth bricks in that alley there, so you can write on that!"

He ran to the entrance of the alley and jumped up and down excitedly.

Ashton followed. "Okay but, after that I need to get somewhere or my mom will freak."

The kid nodded. "Got it. We wouldn't want that to happen a second time."

"Yeah..." Ashton still found it weird that everyone knew about him and Luke, due to the media.

He was thrown into interview after interview once he got home, and everyone wanted to know the tale of his 'forbidden and morbid love'.

The rumors were getting out of hand as well. Last he heard, he was somehow pregnant with three kids and Luke was hiding in Iceland.

He uncapped the pen and ripped out a sheet of paper from his journal.

He laid it down against the smooth, brick wall of the alley and started writing his name while the boy jumped around happily beside him.

"Thank you for doing this, mister. My mom was very sympathetic whenever you came on the telly. My whole family likes you."

Ashton finished and handed the paper to the kid. "Thank you, and here you go."

The boy took it and beamed. "Thanks so much!"

Ashton gave him a smile and started walking again. It was eleven now, his mom would be at the building, wondering where he was.

"Hey wait, one last thing mister!" The boy called again and Ashton huffed but stopped and turned.

"Ye-" He gasped out suddenly as he felt a jolt against his side.

He fell to the ground, too stunned by the tazer to cry out.

The old man, or, the man dressed like an old man came up and grabbed Ashton, pulling him up. He held him bridal style while the kid sneered, no longer looking young and innocent.

His voice was suddenly deeper and harsh. "Take him to the car, Sam. If he give you trouble, taze him into unconsciousness."

Sam nodded and started walking in the opposite direction Ashton was heading.

Ashton moaned in pain and weakly raised his hands to press against his side. "W-what...the hell?"

"One more word and I taze you again." Sam warned and Ashton decided he would stay silent for a bit.

Sam walked a few blocks to a cleaning van that wasn't at all a cleaning van and opened the back doors.

Ashton cried out in pain when Sam dropped him inside. "Please, stop!"

Sam tsked and pulled out a small black box. "I said not one more word, didn't I?"

He flipped the box on and jammed it against Ashton's side.

Ashton screamed when the tazer touched him, but it had already drained his energy too much to fight back.

Once Sam deemed Ashton not a threat, he pulled back and locked the van doors.

Ashton closed his eyes.

He could hear voices as the vans doors opened and closed as the man and boy climbed in.

"Yeah, tell Calum we got him." The boy said as the van started up.

Who's Calum? Ashton thought, before slipping into unconsciousness.

-

Luke moped down the stairs and collapsed onto the couch. "Michael can I kill myself yet?"

"Absolutely not." Michael said, coming into the living room.

"Would this be an appropriate time to set myself on fire?" Luke moaned into the cushions.

"No!"

"Can I waste away in my room?"

Michael sighed and sat down besides Luke. "How about we watch some TV?" He flipped it on and it tuned into a news show.

"...kidnapped last night for a second time. Ashton Irwin was last seen leaving his therapy class when his mom came to pick him up and he never showed. Police suspect Luke Hemmings as the culprit, for obvious reasons. Now to Dan with the weather."

Michael shut it off quickly but Luke was already staring at the screen with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" He shouted, jumping up.

"I know," Mark said, coming into the room, "I wanted to know about the weather too."

"Luke, calm down!" Michael pleaded.

"I did no such thing!" Luke fumed. "Where the hell is Ashton?? Who the fuck took him?! Who took my Princess?!"

"Luke please!"

"I swear to god, when I find who did this, I'll shoot their eyes out, snap their neck in three places, rip out their spine, shove their tongue down their throat and set them on fire and bury them alive then blow up the graves and pour lava on the remains!" He kicked the end table and the lamp fell and smashed against the floor.

The phone rang then and Michael hurried to answer it but Luke grabbed it first.

"State your fucking buisness then get the fuck out of my life." He growled.

"Luke!"

Luke froze. "A-Ashton?"

"Yes, Luke please help me! I don't know where I am, and my mom is gunna be worried sick and God I missed your voice and I fucking hate you for sending me away but I love you more than I hate you because I love you!" Ashton sobbed.

"Ashton! Oh God, where are you? Can you give me any clues at all? I swear I'll come get you and I'll never let you go!" Luke clutched the phone tightly with both hands.

"All I know is that I'm at some house, which is owned by a guy named Calum. There's two guys there and I'm scared they're gunna rape me." Ashton cried. "Please help me!"

"Of course." Luke slapped his forehead. "I should have known Calum would be behind this!"

"Hey!" A voice shouted on Ashton's end of the line. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Ashton screamed and the line disconnected.

-

Ashton woke up once again in a basement.

He sighed. "Cold. Cold again."

He stood up and surveyed his surroundings.  "The carpet does not match the drapes at all." He put his hands on his hips and shook his head. "Whoever designed this interior did a terrible fucking job."

The door opened then and an Asian kid came down.

"No I'm not Asian." He glared before Ashton could ask his question out loud.

The Asian/not Asian guy grabbed a stool and sat down on it. "My name is Calum."

"What do you want from me?" Ashton glared. "Your color scheme down here is awful by the way. At least Luke's basement had style!"

"I wasn't aware you were this gay." Calum rolled his eyes.

"I'm only gay for Luke so don't get any ideas." Ashton crossed his arms and backed up.

"Fuckboy." Calum coughed.

"Excuse me?!" Ashton shook his head. "No, just tell me what you want so I can leave."

"Leave where?" Calum taunted. "Back to Luke? I don't think so."

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked, suddenly nervous.

"I mean, Luke is dead." Calum said smugly. "The only way I'm letting you go is if I get to watch Luke pull the trigger and shoot himself."

"You're crazy!" Ashton spat. "Luke would never do that!"

"That's where you come in." Calum said. "I know he would in fact do that, to save you."

Ashton felt numb. "B-but why?"

Calum smirked as he stood up. "Paybacks a bitch."

Furious and terrified, Ashton suddenly tackled Calum and they both hit the floor painfully.

Ashton shoved Calum away and jumped up, running out the basement door.

He found himself in a kitchen and he grabbed the phone, dialing Luke's number. (just pretend it makes sense how he knows the number okay im tired)

"State your fucking buisness then get the fuck out of my life." Luke's bored voice snapped.

"Luke!" Ashton cried, sinking into a chair.

(u know what happens here)

"Hey!" Calum shouted. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He ran at Ashton and Ashton screamed, dropping the phone.

Calum grabbed Ashton and threw him back downstairs. "If Luke wants to save you, he's gunna have to hurry because I'm ready to just shoot you myself!" He slammed the door shut before locking it and walking back to the kitchen.

He grabbed the phone and hit redial.

Luke picked up instantly. "Ashton? Ashton I'm coming right over!"

"Sorry, Ashton isn't available at the moment." He said smoothly. "But you can still come over."

"Why did you do it?" Luke seethed. "Ashton is innocent! He hasn't done anything! You hate me so just fight me and leave him alone!"

"No can do." Calum said. "He's my bargaining chip. Now how about you come over, alone, and we can talk."

"What do you want?" Luke asked in annoyance.

"I want my property and buisness back." Calum snarled. "We had an agreement and you broke it! I lost thousands of dollars to you, you son of a bitch."

"Hey now, let's not go putting labels on people." Luke said. "I'll come over, but if you hurt Ashton before I get there then I'll ki-"

"You'll kill me I know." Calum rolled his eyes. "I'll be waiting." He hung up and went upstairs to find his gun.

-

"You're not really gunna go right?" Michael asked worriedly as Luke slipped on his shoes hurriedly.

"Of course I'm going, he has my Ashton!" Luke said, grabbing the car keys.

"Then I'm coming with." Mikey declared, snatching the keys.

"You can't! Calum said to come alone!" Luke argued as they walked outside.

"Do you always do what Calum tells you?" Michael rolled his eyes as he climbed into the drivers seat.

Luke sighed, knowing the battle was lost and he got into the passenger seat. "Just drive."

-

"So do I like, just knock on the door? Or..." Luke mused as Michael pulled into the drive.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Kick the door down!"

"No that's rude!" Luke gasped.

"I swear to God." Michael climbed out of the car and pounded on the door before suddenly kicking it so hard it cracked in half and collapsed. "Calum! Give us back Ashton!"

Luke hurried out. "I'm not paying for this!" He called out as he leaped over the threshold gayly.

Calum came down the stairs, a gun in his hand. "I told you to come alone."

"Yeah well Luke was never a good listener." Michael snapped.

Calum sighed. "Leave your attitude at the door- OH WAIT."

"Where's Ashton?" Luke demanded.

"Safe. For now." Calum smirked.

"What do you want in exchange for him?" Luke asked, getting to the point.

"You dead." Calum narrowed his eyes.

"Wow okay, rude." Luke shook his head. "What else?"

"Give me back all my property and buisness or I shoot all of you." Calum said.

"Were you like, always picked last for dodgeball or something?" Michael asked.

"Just give me back what's mine!" Calum screamed, stomping his foot.

"Okay okay jeez!" Luke said, raising his hands. "I'm leaving for Brazil tonight anyways, so you can have this continent. Just give me back Ashton."

"You're what?" Calum blinked in surprise.

"Leaving. For Brazil. Tonight." Luke nodded.

"Oh..." Calum looked down at the gun. "Well why didn't you say so? Now I look like an over reacter."

He walked down the hallway and unlocked a door. Luke and Michael followed.

Ashton was sitting on the steps, waiting for someone to come. He turned around when the door opened and gasped. "Luke!"

He threw himself at the older boy. "I've missed you!" He buried his face in Luke's neck and wrapped his legs around Luke's waist. "Don't ever let me go again you stupid bastard."

Luke sat down and kissed Ashton's hair repeatedly. "I promise baby, I'm never letting you leave me, ever."

"So...Brazil?" Michael asked hopefully. "I packed the sunscreen."

"Yeah, to Brazil." Luke said fondly, cupping Ashton's face and leaning in.

Ashton smiled as their lips connected.

-

Michael set down a tray of sweet tea in between Luke and Ashton, who were enjoying Brazil's sunny weather.

"Thank you." Luke said, taking one glass and handing Ashton the other.

Ashton happily accepted it. "Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?" Luke asked, taking a sip.

Ashton faced him and, in perfect Portuguese, said, "This is definitely better than a phone call."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the ending sucks, I kinda rushed it cuz I havent updated in a while and I wanted to get something out there

KYLIE THINKS OUR SHIP NAME IS KARISSA AND I THINK ITS MYLIE SO TELL KYLIE SHE IS WRONG AND THAT ITS MYLIE

Thank ♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
324K 4.3K 27
A bunch of dirty 5 Seconds Of Summer one-shots.. It's them gay ships if you know what I'm saying...
36.3K 248 14
5SOS One Shots and Mini Stories. ** Includes CALM, Muke, Lashton, Cashton, Malum, Mashton, & Cake.
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.