Maze Runner Imagines And Pref...

由 fangirling_withmybro

Contains imagines and preferences with 4 hawt shanks AKA - Newt, Minho,Thomas and Gally I might take some ti... 更多

[1] Your First Conversation!
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
MAGNETS ~ GALLY!
MY HOPE~THOMAS!
FIGHT~ NEWT!
I'M IMPRESSED ~ MINHO!
[2] That Morning Incident!
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS~NEWT
HE GETS JEALOUS ~ GALLY!
HOW DARE YOU?! {AU} ~ MINHO!
BLOODY HELL ~ THOMAS!
[3] Mommy And Daddy!
YOURS ONLY ~ NEWT!
SO SHUCKING STUPID ~ THOMAS!
MY RAINBOW ~ NEWT!
BIRTHDAY {AU} ~GALLY!
PERFECT ~ MINHO!
[4] What Impressed Him!
Wingman In The Glade ~ Newt!
Wingman In The Glade ~ Minho!
Wingman In The Glade ~ Thomas!
Wingman In The Glade ~ Gally!
THE BOX ~ NEWT!
NOT MINE ~ MINHO!
IF ONLY~ THOMAS!
ALIVE ~ GALLY!
[5] You get caught in the act! [PART 1]
[5] You get caught in the act! [PART 2]
CUPID ~ THOMAS!
DEAL ~ MINHO!
Hogwarts {AU} ~ Minho!
Hogwarts {AU}~ Gally
Hogwarts{AU}~Newt
[6] He Gets Sick/Injured! [Part 1]
[6] He Gets Sick/Injured! [Part 2]
[7] Drunk Texts!
PICKUP LINES~ NEWT
REUNITED {AU} ~ THOMAS!
PRANK WARS BABY! ~ MINHO AND NEWT! [PART 1]
PRANK WARS BABY! ~ MINHO AND NEWT! [PART 2]
THE WINK [TST] ~ MINHO!
A BABY IN THE GLADE?~ GALLY
SOLDIER {AU}~ NEWT
8)Break up
REALITY ~ THE MAZE RUNNER
GAY SHIPS~ MINHO
ONE DAY~NEWT
Thank you

Hogwarts {AU} ~ Thomas!

827 17 0
由 fangirling_withmybro

A/N- Here's Tommy's part of the HP X TMR FANFIC 'cause i got ZERO effing chill. Sorry not sorry dudes!

The meme is hilarious [atleast to me *shrugs*]

--------------------------------------------

Your house – Ravenclaw ; His house – Gryffindor

(If you aren't a Ravenclaw, just go with the flow okay? I can't do shit about it now. KK bye! Enjoy!)

PS : You both are in your fourth year along with Cho.

PPS: [L/n] means Last name and [y/n] means your name.

------------------------------------------

There he was again, surrounded by a dozen girls, looking at him with those dreamy eyes, ready to make him theirs. I sort of pitied these girls, running after the famous guys.

Who was he, you may ask? Well, he was Thomas, the American guy with an exceptional talent at Quidditch. 

He had just transferred from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, North America to Hogwarts and as soon as he had come here, he had become the apple of the eye to many girls.

Don't get me wrong, like other girls, I myself think he's a very hot Gryffindor, but that doesn't make me swoon over him. Okay, I may have a little crush on him, but I wasn't going to admit it. Not to him, not to anyone. I might be crazy, but I am not THAT crazy.

"You're staring again." I was brought back to reality by my best friend Cho. She had a smug expression on her face.

"What? No, I'm not." I defended. "Besides, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend Cedric." My taunts worked as I saw a hint of pink in her cheeks as I teased her by her crush's name.

"Don't change the topic. You may act like you hate him, just because he gets all the attention, I know that you like him. So might as well admit it."

I was about to protest, but was cut off by our Quidditch captain, Roger Davies' voice booming from a little far away from where we were sitting.
"CHANG, [L/N] PRACTICE RIGHT NOW."

You see, I'm a chaser just like Thomas. So, the quidditch rivalry doesn't allow you to make friends with your opponent. And my competitive nature DOES NOT help at all.

I followed Cho to the field and there Davies was discussing some strategies to beat Gryffindor in the next match. It was the most important match of the season.

We were just positioning ourselves to begin when the Gryffindor quidditch team walked in, lead by Wood, followed by a dozen girls - none of them had any interest in quidditch they were just there to watch Thomas play.

I mean can I blame them? He looked so freaking hot in his uniform - Merlin's beard! What am I thinking?! FOCUS (Y/N) FOCUS!

"Davies, McGonagall gave us the permission to practice in the quidditch grounds right now" Wood said with a sincere expression. Anyone who knew Wood knew that quidditch was his love. He would probably choose quidditch over his own girlfriend or something.

"Too bad it's occupied then I guess" Roger retorted, clearly annoyed at the company.

"Look we have the note" Wood said handing over the note by McGonagall.

"Well, so do we. Note doesn't justify anything. First come, first serve Wood" I answered back in exasperated tone, earning looks from both the teams.

"Can't we share?" Thomas said in a small voice, grabbing everyone's attention and causing the girls in the back to squeal over how 'polite and nice' he was. Polite my ass.

"No" I said in a harsh tone but changed my tone when I saw his shocked expression, "I mean, the next match is between our teams. Playing together is gonna expose our strategies and other stuff"

"Okay I guess" Thomas said with a small smile. WAIT, DID HE SMILE AT ME?! NO - CONTROL [y/n] CONTROL!

"She's right. Don't worry Gryffindor we will be back after they are done" Wood said in a monotone voice.

"Great, 'cause we have nothing else to do." Harry said, irritated at their captain. I really understand why he was so irritated; I mean if I was named the savior of the world, I would be tired of peoples shit too.

"I will meet you again on the day of the match" Thomas smiled at me as he followed his team back.

And with that the Gryffindors left, leaving me determined to win in the next match.

**Match day **

I woke up thinking to myself "Damn today is the day"

Davies had made us practice basically everyday and it had exhausted me but at the same time, it had better my game.

I went to the great hall to get breakfast and spotted Cho on the table, a seat empty next to her. I went and plopped down next to her.

"Hey. Ready for today?" She asked flashing an excited smile.

"As ready as I will ever be" I said smiling back.

"Did you hear that people are betting on Gryffindor. I mean I would too if I had Thomas on my team" I overheard a student to my side saying and it made me grit my teeth.
Oh no, I am winning this shit.

**On the quidditch ground**

"AND NOW WE HAVE THE BEST HOUSE IN THE HISTORY OF HOUSES - MY HOUSE GRYFFINDOR!" Lee Jordan said as the Gryffindor house made his way to the grounds. Cheers and boos emitted from the crowd.

"AND NOW WE HAVE THE HOUSE OF THE CLEVER PEOPLE, DETERMINED TO BEAT MY HOUSE'S ARSE -" Lee Jordan said as McGonagall cut him off with a shrill shout.

"JORDAN LANGUAGE!" McGonagall's nostril flared.

"Right. I MEAN RAVENCLAWS READY TO BEAT MY HOUSE'S BUTT... Is that better?" Lee said innocently as McGonagall glared at him.

We made our from the Ravenclaw room as loud cheers emitted from the stands.

We went to the ground as Davies shook hands with Wood before we positioned ourselves and flew.

** Time Skip BABYYYYYYYY**

The whole quidditch ground was buzzing with tension as Gryffindor lead Ravenclaw by 20 points – almost all the points taken by Thomas. We had to win, it was now or never.

"OOHHHH... GRYFFINDOR HOUSE IS IN LEAD WTH TWENTY POINTS. NOW WHICH HOUSE SNATCHES THE SNITCH WOULD BE THE WINNER. SO WHO WOULD IT BE? WOULD THE WINNER BE THE LION OR THE EAGLE? THE TENSION IS TOO MUCH!" Lee yelled as the crowd goggled us, ready to see who would win.

Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I took the quaffle, distracting the Gryffindors as Cho went after the snitch, according to plan.

"AND [Y/N] IS READY TO GOAL WHEREAS CHO GOES AFTER THE SNITCH BUT HARRY ISN'T FAR BEHIND. I SWEAR HARRY I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE, IF YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY A GIRL, I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN -" Lee yelled as McGonagall cut him off again.

"JORDAN! I AM WARNING YOU!" The crowd laughed.

I make my way across the quidditch ground, dodging the chasers and the bludgers flying around me. I raise my arms, ready to swing the quaffle into the post, past Wood and as soon as it went through the middle hoop, I hear Lee yelling.

"AND RAVENCLAW WINS BY 140 POINTS - a bummer really, I had my money on Thomas, damn I lost three galleons – AS [y/n] SCORES 10 POINTS AND CHO CATCHES THE SNITCH!" Lee yells, disappointment prominent on his face.

In the stands people were exchanging money, some looking happy whereas others looked as if they ate a bad 'Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans'.

"YEAH!" I pump my fist in the air as I go down to the ground as engulf Cho into a tight hug, "You caught the snitch!"

"Yeah well it wasn't hard. Harry was really distracted in the match, I don't know why though." She shrugged as she smiled.

"Yeah well, I might know what the reason might be" I said with a smug smile as I pointed to Harry, gawking at us from far away and he turned around, blushing furiously when Cho looked at him.

"Yeah, well whatever, we still won." I smiled brightly.

"Great work, you two" Davies gave us a small smile and approving nod as he reached us.

Then came the star player – Thomas – with a smile on his face as he shook our hands each, "That was a great match, you guys deserved to win."

"Thank you, I am gonna leave you two to talk" Cho waved us goodbye and left to meet Cedric, who was smiling brightly at her.

"Umm... thanks" I said as my cheeks start to turn pink.

"You are [y/n] right?" He asked as I nodded 'yes'.

"I'm -" He continued when I cut him off,

"Thomas. Who doesn't know you" I said as I laughed slightly.

"Umm... I am pretty new here. So do you mind helping me out with some classes and stuff?" He said as I saw a tint of pink on his cheek.

"Sure, why not" I said smiling.

"Great! I will see you around?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said as he left to return to his team.

*** You might be thinking how many more time skips? Well he answer is – TOO MANY ***

Thomas has been here for over a year now and we are now in our fifth year. I have grown very close to Thomas in this one year. He makes me laugh, helps me out in tough times and always has my back.

All this made me fall for him harder than I had fallen from the broomstick during practice.

I was sitting in the great hall, talking to Cho as I munched down my lunch.

"Hey [y/n]?" I heard Thomas's voice.

"Hey Tommy. What's up?" I turned around to face him, smiling.

"C – can I talk to you?" He glanced back at the Gryffindor table as Fred and George gave him thumbs up.

"Sure, what's up?" I said, wiping my mouth.

"Umm... Privately?" He said as he turned around and I followed him to the corridor outside the Great hall.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked as he finally came to a halt.

"Umm.. I was w – wondering that i- if you wouldgoonadatewithme?" He said the last part so fast that I reckoned if it was even English.

"Pardon?"

"Uh... I w – was saying that if you would go on a d – date with me?" He stuttered as he looked at the ground.

Wait, is he asking me out? Am I dreaming? Am I going crazy? Okay, I am definitely dreaming. MY CRUSH IS ASKING ME OUT?! NO WAY!

He might have noticed my quizzical expression as he quickly added, "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Are you crazy? Yes! Merlin's beard, I have been waiting for you to ask me out since I first saw you! Of course I would love to go on a date with you!" I smiled ear to ear as he started smiling too.

"Great! Meet me under the biggest tree in the grounds at 5 today?"

"It's a date." I blushed ferociously as I answered.

"Awesome! See you then" He said as he pecked me on the cheek as he left.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity as I finally took it in – My crush finally asked me out and kissed me! I. MIGHT. FAINT!!

I finally came to my senses as I walked back to the great hall to my seat and Cho asked, "What happened?"

"The best thing ever!" I answered back, looking back at the Gryffindor table, only to found a smiling Thomas looking at me.

-----------------------------------------

Honestly speaking, same with this chapter. was it good? was it meh? I HAVE NO CLUE. I HAVE BECOME BLIND TO JUDGING MY OWN EFFING STORIES! [ that was poetic af]

Anyways, tell me what ya thought? Cute or nah?

PS: NEWT AND GALLY WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!!

Peace out chickalitas!

Xoxo - The awesomest people you have ever met!  

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

458K 9.5K 136
This is Maze Runner stories as you can tell by the title. Okay, so my first thing is a preference and I hope ya like it. So hope you enjoy reading...
1.1M 21.6K 108
glad you could join me on my maze runner journey :) gally minho thomas n newt i currently do not accept requests copyright 2015 icheesepuff
1.2M 18.2K 74
A bunch of one shots or imagines of characters from The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Among these are Thomas, Newt, Minho, Gally, and sometimes Alby...
100K 1.5K 32
Maze Runner Imagines and Preferences with a whole lot of junk in between... Give it a try! :D P.s. This book is currently being edited. Chapters mark...