Sunflower and crew

By Whorhees

Just a collection of my It writing for my friends that I made of my oc. More

Disclaimer
Lewiston vs Derry
Higher
Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump
Memory Lane
Seasons Greatings
Demon hours
White people problems
The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)
Make his pockets hurt
Emotions be crazy
Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2
I'll get you back
Tulip's dream
The R and the ER
Burger King?
Him and his friends (WIP)
Your best summer (Wip)
Late night swim
Letters
Bike riding lessons
Jade's Older Brother
Never have I ever but it turns personal
That one au where jade and henry have a healthy relationship
Jade and Valerie fighting before they were gay
Reggie's struggles
The murder of Shawna and Andrew Art(WIP)
The name game
Reggie's Backyard
You- WHAT (WIP)
Pennywise be on BS (The OG)
A Page out of the book (WIP)
Twilight zone (WIP)
The Strangers: Origin
Dead poets society (WIP)
Checkmate
Our trump card (WIP)
Pick up the phone (WIP)
Just don't (WIP)
Lewiston Adventures (WIP)
27 years later but 2nd gen (WIP)
Baby Blue (WIP)
Demon hours part 2 (WIP)
Night terrors (WIP)
History Class (WIP)
DCU: Sleepover (WIP)
The love of Shawna and Andrew art
Cyborg n jade (WIP)
Cyborg and jade
S.S.S. Orgins
Ex Factor (Warm up)
Valerie and Ali pre fight (WIP)
Bowers gang V Crowleys (WIP)
Blacklight

Pennywise be on some BS

35 2 4
By Whorhees

Today was normal, it always started out as normal.

But Derry was everything but normal, and Lorraine and Jade grown to realize that.

It was a rainy July day, everyone had decided to bunk at Henry's because they were close and half of them were soaked. Everyone was teasing Jade seeing her pout about her soak and wet hoodie. "Don't be sad Gem!" Ali nudges her shoulder with a cheeky grin. "I'm pretty sure you can work your Mister Bowers magic to get what cha want!" Jade rolls her eyes as she followed behind everyone up the steps to Henry's room, removing her hoodie carefully.

"Fucking finally" Tulip crashed in the corner of old pillows Henry collected over the years, the germaphobe in her would be screaming at this moment if she wasn't so tired. "We barely made it" "Yeah, I'm lucky I brought those shopping bags" Jade sat on the bed and started to take off the plastic bag she put on her head before removing the ones on her shoes. "Bro that's smart as hell" Vic muttered angrily as he took off his shoes, his shit was soaked to the max. "Think smart, not hard" Henry crashed on the bed next to his girlfriend, glancing up at her as she shook out her curly hair. "It's only like fucking three, why the hell is it raining like that?" Reggie looks out the window, rain was practically banging against it. "I thought the weather man was gonna be lying about it being this bad"

"Well looks like we're stuck here until the storm passes" Patrick sat on the floor near Henry's small closet, he had pulled Ali onto his lap. "I say give it an hour or two. We don't gotta worry about you know who if he returns" Everyone side glances Jade as she kicks her feet back and forth looking at the blank screen on the tv. They all collectively sighed, oblivious like always. "Oh yeah, Jade you think you can ask Butc-" Tulip cuts herself off seeing the lights flicker, she had to make sure she just didn't blink. "You guys saw that too?" Lorraine asked with a bit of nervousness in her voice, she wasn't afraid of the storm. She was just afraid of the power going out in the middle of the storm. "Aw Lorrey" Vic pokes at her legs as a sign to tell her to sit. "Don't tell me you're afraid the dark"

Before Lorraine could open her mouth to tell Vic to fuck off, the lights shut off completely. "Boo!" Ali jumped hearing Patrick's voice in her ear. "Asshole" she huffed punching him in the chest, she couldn't believe she felt her heart jump. "Shit" Henry mutters looking outside, it was dark. "Fellas come with me" He stood up and stretched. "And grab that umbrella behind you Pat" "Wh-Where y'all going?" Lorraine stuttered, she could see the outline of Vic putting back on his shoes while grumbling. "The cellar, that's where the backup generator is" Patrick and Jade flicked their lighters on in unison, both turning in opposite directions of the room.

Henry puts a hand on Jade's head, looking directly in her eyes (at least he thinks). "Are you gonna be okay here with them?" "Yeah" Jade flicks her lighter off, closing her eyes. "Make it quick, y'all should be back in five" "Why can't I stay with them?" Vic whined. "What if I something happens to the girls??" "You think you're scrawny ass can protect us?" Ali snorts as she slid off of Patrick for him to get up. "Me and Jade have more power combined, we'll be fine" "I -I dunno. I think one of the guys should stay" Lorraine presses her fingers together. "God, the more you press them to stay the more it feeds their egos" Tulip huffs. "Hurry the fuck back" "Whatever you girls say" Patrick snickered.

Jade closed her eyes as she heard their footsteps leave the room and become distant as they went down the steps. Lorraine huddles up in the corner as another loud boom was heard as the front door closed.

The room was quiet, the flicking of Jade's lighter heard to make sure nothing strange was happening. Even she was a bit paranoid. "You look like one of those weird girls in horror movies" Ali comments seeing Jade flick the lighter once more. "They always end up living, do they not?" What a way to kill the mood, only she could do it. "Ali..." Lorraine whined again. "I have to pee..." "Okay? Go pee" Ali rose her eyebrow, since when was she the care taker of her? "Can you like...walk me to the bathroom?" Lorraine flinches hearing Tulip's muffled laughter. "Looks like someone's afraid of the dark" "Am not!! I just..." Lorraine trails off, huffing seeing she was stumped. "Fine Rainey Days, come on" Lorraine stood up and carefully stepped around the room towards the doorway.

"Hey" The two of them turn to Jade. "Mista Bowers keeps a box of flashlights in his nightstand in his room. Bring some back will you?" Ali and Lorraine didn't even want to question how she knew that. "Yeah sure" Ali puts a hand on Lorraine's shoulder, guiding her out the room. "How does she know more of this place then Henry?" Lorraine said touching the walls. "Jade isn't stupid, she's observant and his favorite" Ali muttered. She touches the doorknob and opens the door. "There, the bathroom. You need me to hold your hand while you pee?" Ali laughs as the girl pushes her out the way. "Fuck you Ali, you should start working on getting those flashlights" With that, Lorraine closes the bathroom door.

Ali stares at the door at the end of the dark hallway, the hair rises on her neck. Never in her life has she been in Oscar's room, no one has. She wasn't even entire sure how Jade was so positive about the flashlights being in his room. "Her ass should've went herself..." Ali mutters angrily as she took a step forward. She slowly but quickly made her way to his room. The floor boards creek underneath her feet as she stood in front of the door, carefully twisting the door knob. The door creeks open, Ali was lucky she couldn't see anything. She wouldn't want to know what goes on in this mans room.

Lighting flashed and Ali was able to get a look around the room, beer cans and glass bottles surrounded every place on his floor. And luckily the night stand was very close to his bed. Ali took a deep breath as she carefully made her first step.
~
Victor was angry he was dragged along to go to the cellar, especially since there was barely room for him underneath the umbrella. "Country boy, you aren't afraid of getting sick?" He asked Henry. Henry was pretty wet, his hair went everywhere on his head. "This ain't even the worst Rich kid" Henry chuckled crouching down in front of the cellar doors. He opens the doors, throwing them aside. "Well Criss? Since you're acting like a bitch, ladies first"

Vic angrily grumbled as he climbed down the cellar ladder, beats standing in the rain. Reggie followed down next leaving Henry and Patrick at the top. "What's the matter Bro?" Patrick asked giving Henry a shitty smirk. "Don't trust me to go down last?" "My house, my rules. Go Hockstetter" Patrick chuckles as he closes the umbrella and tosses it on the ground next to the doors. He started descending down the ladder with the others. Henry took a long look around the air, he felt something. Something off, with the shrug of his shoulders he moves to sit at the edge of the cellar opening before jumping down.

"Where's the generator Hank" Reggie was straining his eyes to see in the darkness, the only source was the bit of light and rain where Henry stood. "Haven't been here in a minute, I think its..." A loud thump was heard followed by whining. "Ow!" Vic rubs his forehead after hitting it against hard metal. "Here it is..." "Well, looks like Vicky is useful for something" Patrick snickered hearing him mutter angry curses.
~
Lightening and Thunder roared across the sky, Tulip rolled over on the pillow pile hearing it clash outside. To her she could get down to the vibe of the dark room, every now and then she opened her eyes to see Jade playing with the lighter. "Keep doing that we're gonna run liquid" Tulip says, it was more or less irritating seeing her face appear and disappear into the darkness. "I'm bored, don't got nun better to do" Tulip rolls on her side, staring at the forever darkness under Henry's bed. Who knows what she was faced with, something gross most likely. Tulip sighs, what was taking the guys so long? It doesn't take that long to just flip a switch and call it a day.

She felt the floor shift but quickly dismissed it for Jade standing up. "If you're going to the kitchen, can you bring back a beer?" She looked over at the front of the bed, waiting for her to flick on her lighter. The small light comes on and she was shocked seeing Jade still sitting on the bed. "What are you talking about?" Tulip's eyes moved back over to the figure in front of her, maybe her eyes were just seeing things. "Oh wait, I stole Patrick's good one" Jade closes the golden cased lighter and pulled out another one. "The crack one he made, I think it's hella brighter" Tulip rolls her eyes and snickered. "Stop stealing his shit" "Whatever, it's worth it"

The one click of the unfaithful lighter is all it took for Tulip to make out the person standing in front of her. Her eyes shook in fear seeing the shiny gold badge and the yellow teeth smile before her. "A piece of cake..." Jade froze seeing him lick his lips at Tulip. "Mister...Mister Bowers?" Tulip felt her lungs grow hot, heaving heavily seeing him take a step forward. This couldn't be the worst time to have a panic attack.

Tulip exhales before letting out a loud blood curdling scream.
~
Ali takes a deep breath as she steps over the cans and bottles, it was difficult but she managed to do it. She opens the drawer to the night stand to see the multiple flashlights sitting inside. "Alright" She mutters. She started to check all of them to make sure they were working, out of the big box only three worked. "Okay, The blue one, the red one, and the yellow one. This can work" Ali closes the drawer and started to make her way out of the room.

Ali closes the bedroom door, letting out the biggest sigh of relief. "Oh god, I felt like that was one big trap" Ali turns on the flashlight and started making her way down the hall. His house looked way creepier did it did during the day. "Rainey? You still in the..." Ali's flashlight suddenly cut out when she started to make her way closer to the bathroom. "Old thing, what the fuck" She gives the flashlight three good taps on the bottom before seeing it flicker on.

In front of her was...her brother? "Richie?" Ali was more confused how he got in the house rather reading the room. "Why the hell are you here!! Why were you following me-" Ali pauses seeing him start laughing up a storm. "Richie? The hell is wrong with you?" Her eyes widen seeing his eyes roll back to his head and him spitting up blood, she covers her mouth. What the hell was going on? She tried to take a step forward but something grabbed her neck. She immediately stopped moving and slowly moved her eyes to side eye the person behind her. It was Patrick...but it wasn't her Patrick. Her Patrick didn't have a mouth torn that she could see his teeth, nor did he have maggots crawling out of his skin. "What's wrong...kitten?"

Simultaneously, her and another person's scream ripped through the house.
~
Lorraine flushes the toilet and moves over to the sink to wash her hands. "Sucks having to do everything in the dark" She hoped that the guys were alright, it was taking abnormally long just to flip a switch. Lorraine looked up in the mirror for a quick second, trying to make out her face. Lightening flashed giving a quick second of light, she saw on the bathroom wall was a paper. "Huh?" She turned around to look at the wall. She carefully took a step forward to grab the paper on the wall. Lorraine squints her eyes looking at the paper, it looked distorted for a moment. But slowly, she was able to make out a few words.

Missing
Cha...

Her hands began to shake seeing the complete photo reflect, it wasn't long before the window slammed open and papers flooded the bathroom. It swarmed Lorraine who tried to make a run for the door to leave the bathroom. She twists the knob, only for it to jam up at the wrong moment. "Shit, Shit, Shit!!" Lorraine presses all her weight against the door, trying her hardest to pry it open. It wasn't until she felt a slimy hand on her shoulder did she freeze. She slowly turned her head to be greeted with the gross smile of the familiar.

"...Charlie?..."
~
Reggie was trying his hardest to get the back up generator on, but the stupid thing wasn't working. "Damn, what the hell" He muttered, he seemingly tried everything to fix the old thing. "Looks like we gotta just wait it out, the piece of shit isn't turning on" Henry rubs his chin looking at the chunk of metal, the thing hasn't been used since his mom left. "Alright, lets get back to-"

Screaming ripped through the air causing the boys to snap their heads. It sounded like the girls. "Jesus Christ" Patrick was the first one to the ladder, he had to get up there hearing Ali and Tulip scream like that. The cellar doors slammed in his face, he nearly lost his balance at the sudden movement. "What the hell!" Patrick slams his fist against the the doors, each bang getting harder then the last. "What the hell is wrong Hockstetter?" Henry looked up seeing the boy grow angry and irritated at the door. "It isn't fucking opening! What the fuck is wrong with your house?!" He was trying to not let panic set through his body, he was worried. He was worried about him being in his final moments, he was worried about his girlfriend being in hers without him.

"Uh...Guys?" Vic felt his shoes get wetter then usual. "Do you...feel that?" "Did you piss your-" Henry pauses, he could feel it too. He raises his foot before kicking it around. Water, the cellar was filling with water. "Oh fuck, Oh shit" Vic puts his hands on his head, the door was locked closed, Lorraine was in trouble, he hadn't felt this panicked ever since that speech he gave at one of his events. "We're gonna drown!!" "Calm your ass! Patrick, figure out a fucking way to open the doors. We gotta find where the water is coming from" "Ay Ay Captain" Patrick grumbles as he started to slam against the doors once again.
~
Jade couldn't move her body, she was paralyzed with fear. Never in her life did she freeze. But it was different, seeing your new best friend slowly get lifted up in the air and pinned against the wall will do it to you. "Mister...Bowers?" "Be a good girl Jaden" His voice was mixed with distortion and his regular voice. "I'll deal with you after I take care of flower" Tulip squirmed against his hold as he applied more pressure down onto her neck. Her eyes were shaking as he leaned forward, she felt sick feeling him take a long sniff. "You smell like vanilla..." Her eyes frantically searched around the room for anything in reach as she tried to pull him off her neck. "It wouldn't hurt, to get a taste?" Tears pricked her eyes, slowly she felt her consciousness drift from her body.

Tulip couldn't get a good look at him, she was drifting in and out. She couldn't even spot Jade anymore. She saw his mouth open wide, wider then the average human. This wasn't Butch, this thing wasn't human.

It long until he was disrupted and let out a loud demonic shout. His grip loosened on Tulip's neck as he twisted his head around to look at the culprit. A grin spread on his face seeing the shaky black girl hold the bloody knife in her hands. "A shame, A damn shame" He drops Tulip who began gasping for air. "These children tainted you, tainted how obedient you were" Jade backed away, a glare on her face seeing the thing grow tall. "You aren't Butch, Butch would never do something like that" Tulip found it in herself to scoff hearing her say that. She got the spirit but her heart was in the wrong place.

"Maybe you need to pay a trip to the tree" His skin turned white while his head turned pointy. "The trip you're parents made their final destination" Sweat drops appeared on her forehead seeing the klans member look down at her with angry eyes. In that moment, something smashed on his head causing him to grunt in pain once again. Tulip stood on the bed and had threw the record player on his head, she hoped it wasn't broke because she would be paying the price. Literally and figuratively. "Come on!" She jumped down and grabbed Jade's hand and moved out of bedroom and out in the hallway.
~
Ali felt trapped, between her brother seemingly melting on the floor causing the floor to burn and her 'boyfriend' holding her in place. She couldn't pick out what he was saying anymore, his voice was distorted and multiple things came out his mouth.

"She's just another play for my game"
"It's nothing like that"
"Just another bitch for my collection"

The more he spoke the harder it got for her to breathe. The burning floor sneaking closer to her feet. His sticky hands moved under her chin, tilting her trembling head up. His teeth were rotting, she swore one fell on her face. "What's the matter kitten? Are you afraid of the truth?" Ali's eyes were wide with fear, tears slowly moving down them.

Suddenly he paused, the movement in the hallway stilled. His head darted up seeing the bedroom door fly open. Jade and Tulip came stumbling out the room. "Ali! Lorraine! We gotta go!" Jade shouted, she couldn't see a damn thing in the hallway. "Where's Lorraine?! Is she still in the bathroom?!" Ali managed to kick a flashlight over to the two, hoping they'll be able to feel it or hear it roll.

"The hell is this?" Tulip bent over to pick up the strange object that touched her foot. "Flashlight..." Tulip flicks on the light, her eyes immediately trembling seeing the sight in front of her. "What's up, Kakach'...?" Jade followed Tulip's eyes to look at the monster in front of them. Well wasn't this some fuckery.
~
The guys were having no luck getting out, Patrick could practically feel himself grow insane from being stuck in the room. The water had risen to their ankles and was still rising quick. The last one to panic was Henry, he had slowly processed the situation. "Goddamn it" He couldn't find the source of where the water was coming from, never in his life has he ever got locked in the cellar.

"Henry?! The hell are we gonna do now?! The water is rising!" Vic looked down seeing his socks were completely under the water. "Stop fucking panicking and look for plug where it's fucking coming from!" Reggie shouted at the blonde, he was feeling against the wall trying to listen for where it was coming from.

"Henry~" Henry turned his head hearing his name get called. "Jade?" He muttered squinting into the darkness. "Come here, babes" He took a step forward seeing her hands reach out. "Henry!!" He turned back to his friends struggling to find the plug. "Help us out man!!" He took a glance at the darkness before turning away, whatever it was he decided to ignore it. It seemed weird, seemed off.
~
"Oh my god, I feel like I'm gonna throw up" Tulip covered her mouth seeing the sight of the decaying Patrick. Jade has backed up behind her seeing the thing. The man chuckled and dropped Ali on the ground, he stepped back into the darkness. "Ali!! Ali!!" Jade ran forward to check on the girl, tapping her head. "Are you alright?!" "Lorraine...." She croaked out, slowly lifting her body off the floor. "Where is Lorraine?"

As if summoned, Lorraine came tumbling out of the bathroom onto tulip's feet. She was breathing heavily. Tulip shines the light down onto Lorraine who was breathing heavily. She had cuts over her face and legs. "What the hell happened to you?" "Charlie!!" She jumped up and started rambling to the girl. "She cake and tried to fucking kill me but she was rotting and decaying!" "Sounds like what we just saw, but with Patrick" Jade helped Ali up on her feet. "We gotta get to the car or something, T you got the keys?" Tulip pats down her pants before shaking her head. "Reggie got my keys, lets just go meet the boys at the cellar" Jade nods. "Alright, since you got the flashlight you're first. I got Ali" Tulip grumbles as she turns on her heel, of course she had to go first.

The girls made their way down the steps carefully. Ali had to match her balance with Jade which was slightly difficult seeing how much taller she was then Jade. "Here hold this" Jade slid a lighter in Ali's back pocket. She doubt she even noticed seeing the lack of reaction from her. "We're all here?" Lorraine asked seeing the last two girls come down the steps. "Yeah, we cool!" Ali gives a grin.

They started to walk to the front door, but it slammed open for them. Butch gave the girls a confused look seeing them stand in his living room. "What in gods name happened? Why do you all...look like that?" The girls didn't even consider how they might've looked, most of the girls were confused if this was even the real Butch. "Jade, is that a bruise on your wrist?! What happened?" Jade took a look at the girls who shook their head quickly. "Here, hold her" Jade quickly handed Ali off to Lorraine without a second thought before clearing her throat.

The girls watched as the crocodile tears pricked her eyes. "Mister Bowers! This strange man came in and attacked us all, and-and we don't know where the boys are!" Tulip would've gave an eye roll if it didn't work,but she had to give Jade some respect seeing she could cry on command. Butch rubs his forehead, he held his hand out for the girl to take. "Come here, let my check the bruise" Jade took a step forward. Words wouldn't even form out of Tulip's mouth seeing how willingly she walked to him.

Ali accidentally moved her feet, kicking over some tin. "Rainey, crouch with me" Lorraine rose her eyebrow in confusion but slowly took a knee. She wasn't picking up what was happening but Ali wouldn't blame her.

Jade stood in front of Butch, her eyes fixating on him. "Why you lookin at me like that, girl?" He held his hand out for the girl to put his wrist in. She looked passed him, mainly at the empty parking patch where his car would be. "Where's you're car, Oscar?" Butch fixated his eyes on the girl who was now glaring at him. "Darling, Watch who you talkin too" Tulip's flashlight began to flicker as she kept it on the two of them. Ali was watching the two of them from the ground, she slowly grabbed the spray can and lifted it up to get a good look at it in the light. She didn't read much of it, all she needed to know that it was flammable.

"Give. Me. Your. Hand." Butch grunted, he was growing irritated at the girl. Jade stared at his hand, his skin was flaking off it slowly. It wasn't long before the light on Tulip's flashlight completely cut out and a loud scream from the man was heard. "I'm not a damn dummy" He collapsed onto the floor when Jade took the knife out of his stomach. She started to step back seeing him chuckle darkly, her eyes trying to fixate on the darkness. She felt something wrap around her throat. It was rough and ragged. Tulip's flash light flickered back on and they got the glimpse of Jade getting lifted up by the clown creature.

Panic set through her body when the knife dropped out of her hand when she tried to get a grip on the rope. "Jade!!" The girls screamed out. The knife landed right under her feet. Never in her life would her thoughts would go to Henry and how bad in this moment she wanted him to be here. He would've saved her, gotten her down. "Where's your white savior now?" Pennywise laughed seeing her in grin. "He's nowhere to be found is he? I can give you a hint..." He pulled her closer to whisper in her ear. "He's going on a swim..."
~
The water had rose waist level and the boys were stumped. Patrick was trying to convince himself that his eyes were sweating and that he, was not crying. His knuckles were bleeding from how hard he was punching the metal, and he had done nothing but made a couple of dents. "We're gonna die, They're gonna die" Vic puts his hands on the top of his head seeing the water rise more and more. "I can't swim!! Henry what the fuck!!" He turns to Henry. Henry's eyes were twitching a bit, the reality had hit him like a truck. There was no other way out other then the entrance and they couldn't get it open. "Jade, Jade, Jade" He mumbled to himself repeatedly. He couldn't die now, he had just gotten something worth going on. He wouldn't forgive himself if he just, dropped it.

"Pull yourself together Criss" Henry grunted looking back up at Patrick who was frantically punching the door. "We obviously can't find a fucking plug, we need to help him" Reggie carefully walked over to the ladder and started climbing up to stand behind Patrick. Vic and Henry followed behind, the water helping them a bit by pushing them up. It wasn't until Henry heard his name get screamed did his anxiety kick in. "Damnit" He grunted. Every last one of the guys felt utterly useless.
~~
Ali had the spray can ready, it was Jade who was in the way. She wouldn't stop thrashing from the rope. And the damn clown kept her that way so she couldn't hit him. "Jade, he isn't real" Tulip tried to calm her down so
Ali could hit him. Jade felt her eyes prick with tears, they didn't understand. If she didn't move, the rope would only get tighter and tighter. She turned to them with a bit of fear in her eyes. "I'm not real now Flower? How real was the day in the kitchen?" Tulip covered her mouth, she felt like she was gonna throw up hearing him mention that. Jade took a deep breath and stopped thrashing around, and her prediction came true. The rope immediately became tighter and tighter.

Ali wasted no time unleashing the fire out onto Pennywise, a grin on her face seeing him get hit directly on the face. Jade fell onto the floor, barely missing the landing on Henry's knife. "Let's go, The boys!" Lorraine ran up to Jade to help her up while Ali leaned onto Tulip. Jade grabbed them knife as Lorraine lead them out the front door. The girls quickly ran past the clown on the ground, not even deciding to take a look back.

The rain was lighting up as the girls walked over as fast as possible to the cellar. They nearly slipped on the mud but that's when they saw it. "There! The cellar!" Tulip shouts as they sped walked over. Jade and Ali were perched against the house. "Who's Dumbass put an umbrella over it?" Lorraine questioned seeing the umbrella block the thing from opening. She moved it over and the doors came flying open. Patrick pulls out taking a deep dramatic gasp. "Tulip, Ali!" He hugged Tulip tightly before going over to Ali. "My girls, my girls are okay" Vic came out of the water next and he immediately tackled Lorraine to the ground. "Babe, you're okay! Oh my god, you have bruises over you! I knew something happened" Lorraine smiles hearing the boy ramble and ramble on about her well being.

Tulip stood over the cellar in concern, no sign for Henry or Reggie. It wasn't until she saw a hand reach out for her from under the water. She grabbed it without thinking and pulled forward, her eyes watering seeing Reggie take a deep breath and a cough. "Reggie!" Tulip dried as he climbed onto the grass. "It's...Its gonna take a lot more to kill me" He smiles, caressing her cheek. "Where's Henry?" She asked looking back over at the cellar. She didn't noticed that Jade has crawled over to peek over. "He was behind me, what the fuck" Reggie turned back over to the cellar. "Jade, get away from over there"

Jade had stuck her hand under the water, muttering things in her language as she circled her hand in the water. "Mtu anayezama atashikilia majani" She said repeatedly. That's when she felt it, his hand. Her eyes lit up as she pulled him forward with the bit of strength she had. Reggie had rushed over to help her and lifted Henry. He was coughing hard, the water dripping off his clothes, he was more then soaked. He propped Henry up right on the ground who immediately went over to Jade. "I tried, I tried to get to you fast enough!" He exclaimed to the girl as hell rubbed her back. He took a step back to take a look at her, his heart sinking seeing the outline of the rope bruise on her neck. "It-it's not that bad" She muttered rubbing it. "It's clear...Promise..."

"My boys are safe" Tulip muttered to herself, taking a deep breath. "The hell happened to you guys?" "The generator doesn't work, so when we tried to leave the door just shut in our faces and it started to flood" Vic said from holding Lorraine on the ground. "What about you girls?" "We uh...saw the clown again..." Lorraine whispered softly. It went silent in the area, so this was his doing. "I wanna go home Henry..." Jade whined as she clawed onto his shirt. "I dont wanna stay here..." Henry rubs her wrist before helping her stand up with him. "Come on, let's go before he gets home..."

The car ride to Jade's house was silent, it took even longer because they stopped at the girls house to get them some clothes. They didn't even answer Angelica's question of concern on why did they look a mess. Jade stares out her window at the tree in the yard. She couldn't help but feel the anxiety creep within her. "Sunflower" Jade turns to Henry who was waiting for her to lay back. "Stop thinking about it" Jade laid back down beside him. The room was quiet between everyone laying around with their respective partner, hugs were tighter then usual. "I'm sorry, it's just..."

"Where's your white savior now?"

"It's just what?" Henry asked, he had pulled the covers over top of them feeling the room get colder. "Nothing..." she muttered sinking into the safeness of her yellow blanket. "Goodnight" Henry looked down at her with a bit of concern. "Night..." She fell asleep with nothing but the thought of him, she didn't need him. She was fine on her own, no white man needed to save her. But ever since she arrived to Derry that's all it felt like, between Butch and him. Her thoughts became distance feeling his hand wrap her waist.

She guesses she'll worry about it later.

Translation- Mtu anayezama atashikilia majani - the sinking person will hold the leaves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
47.3K 89 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...