You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 16

383 32 16
By MOONBORN19

It's been three days since the "call". I ended the call and blocked the number right after what he said. His words still echo through my head-

"Oh for taking care of Ryan and Derek.."

I think I've blocked his number thrice or twice but he just can't leave me alone. Is my unknown caller the mysterious killer? Did he kill them? Or I am being paranoid?

"Darling? Hello? earth to Yolanda!", my head snapped towards my mum who had been talking about something that I didn't pay attention to. I gave a weak smile. She walked over to me and hugged my shoulders.

"Are you ok honey? You seem a little.... quiet. Did anything happen between-

" No.... I'm fine.... Logan and I are fine too. It's just that I'm a little tired that's all" I replied as meekly as possible.

She didn't interrogate me any further because my dad had walked in with bags of groceries. My parents had decided to stay over for the weekend which I'm really grateful they did because I'd go insane if I was alone... with my thoughts.

"Oh and Yolanda... one more thing. Before we leave there's pasta from last night in the fridge so make sure to finish it off, ok?" She informed while planting a kiss on my forehead. I pulled her into a hug and held on to her for a bit before pulling away. I hurriedly drove off to school in hope to get my mind cleared from all the events.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket as I entered through the school doors. A new message from..... Unknown-
[Unknown:] Good Morning beautiful! Might I say , that blue trench coat looks stunning on you 😍.

I suddenly felt cold even though I was wearing a damn coat. I don't know why but I turned around to scan the car park, the street. No one... no one who looked out of the ordinary. What are you looking for anyway? You think this prankster is going to show themselves that easily? Nope! But... what if this is not a prankster? What if-
"Snap out of it!" I quietly scolded myself. Just then , entering through the school doors , came Adam. He walked past me , turned around and flashed a grin at me. I didn't return it back because I was still pissed at him and then this...
Wait a minute! What if Adam is the one who's bothering me? No.. he wouldn't do that, would he?
I threw all these thoughts aside and walked to my first class.

<Lunch Period>

Lily and Sandra were busy blabbering away about this weekend's plans as I blankly stared at the meal in front of me. There's just so much in my head right now that I've lost my appetite. Blake came over and sat beside me, she gave me a worried look then cleared her throat to get Lily and Sandra's attention.

"We need to talk..." she said looking around the room to make sure no one was looking.

"About what?" Lily asked nonchalantly.

"Haven't you been watching the news?" Blake informed sounding a bit apprehensive.

They both shrugged and fell silent. Their gaze all landed on me. I looked up at them wearily.

"What?" I asked , annoyed by their stern gaze.

"Is it ok if we meet up at your place for the talk? I don't think it's wise to do this in school.." Blake asked quietly.

I simply nodded in response. Logan and Brian joined the table right after that. He gave me a chaste kiss and pulled me closer to him the whole of lunch period. He saw my worried state and I appreciate him not asking anything in front of my friends. Should I tell him? No! It's just a prank... nothing to worry about.. it's not like someone is stalking you?

I shivered at the thought of that word and hugged Logan by the chest. I felt his grip around me tighten. For a moment, just in his
arms, I felt like there isn't a care in the world but unfortunately the damn bell rang and took that away from me. So I parted with him and ran off to my next class.

I didn't manage to concentrate during class because of one; the call and two; what we were going to discuss in the meeting. I bit my nails in curiosity and agitation.

--Bell rings--

I ran out of the class as soon as the bell rang and to the car park. I leaned against my car and stared back at the school. People were rushing off home or with friends to hang out, my eyes locked with a pair of grey eyes.
Adam's grey eyes. I quickly looked away.

Ten minutes went by and the three finally showed up. I tapped the watch on my wrist as they smiled back at me.

"Sorry... had to deal with Caleb " Lily said while looking down. Her face red like a tomato. I rolled my eyes and gestured them to get in the car as Blake drove us to my place.

We were all greeted by a playful Max, he ran and licked each off us, leaving behind his drool all over our faces. I led him to the kitchen and fed him as usual. I found a packet of chips and poured the scrumptious contents into a bowl. My phone vibrated and for a second I thought it was "Unknown" but it was just a message from Logan saying that he misses me and that he wouldn't be able to hang out today because he had basketball training.

I sighed in relief mainly because he wouldn't be here to hear this... issue since I didn't inform him either. We sat down and a heavy silence entered the room. Blake was the first to speak.

"So... you guy's been watching the news?" Blake started off calmly as possible.

We all nodded in response.
"So.... I know it's not nice of me to say this but I think they got what they deserved!" Lily spat through gritted teeth.

"I totally agree but the fact that they weren't killed in an accident but murdered seems a bit.... weird? Don't you think?" Sandra stated while running a hand through her locks.

"By the way, the forensics found a note shoved into one their throats... Derek I think?" Blake raised a brow in question, I gave a nod in approval.

We waited for her to continue.
"The note stated something like, "They hurt her... I hurt them.... uh... and I'll do anything if anyone hurts her..", just her words left me looking pale and in need of oxygen. My brain ran wild with the many possibilities;
What if the my suspicions are true? What if this "Unknown" is the actual killer of Ryan and Derek? Is it connected? If yes then why tell me? Why kill them?

"Yolanda? You with us?" Sandra asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Um.. y-yeah.... I'm.. here..." I stammered on my words. What's wrong with me?

They narrowed their eyes at me. They didn't believe me, they knew something is wrong. The real question is.... should I tell them?

It's good to share your worries especially with your friends... but will they believe me? I can't keep this to myself, if I do I think I'll go nuts!

I took a deep breath and sat up straight. They waited patiently for me to speak.

"I-I think I know the killer" I mumbled although they heard me. They looked both perplexed and taken aback.

"W-What do you mean?" Blake asked as if processed my words properly.

"I got a call from this unknown number last week and the caller claimed to have "taken care" of Ryan and Derek" I replied , making sure to stress on the words.

"You mean to tell us that a killer confessed their actions to you and you didn't bother to tell us?" Lily asked anxiously.

"I thought that you'd never believe me.... that it's just a prank or something" I said while biting my nails.

"Ok... tell us everything!" Sandra demanded.

I told about the messages I received, the creepy phone call and the message I received today. They looked both astounded and dismayed. As soon as I finished I felt the need to cuddle Logan, in whose arms I feel safe all the time. I needed my parents warm smile and arms to be around me, to comfort me. Another uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"Yolanda... listen if this caller ever contacts you again then don't pick up. Show them that you're stronger and that you're not interested.." Blake reassured and informed me.

"Yeah... I'm sure there's a reasonable explaination for this.... maybe it is just a prank?" Lily said as if convincing herself.

"Prank or not just be careful Yolanda... and like Blake said don't respond to him, ok?" Sandra said as she got up and walked over to the front door.

"Alright I have to get going because I promised to help mum make dinner so see ya tomorrow!" Sandra exclaimed sassily as she left hurriedly out the door. She didn't wait for a response and we didn't bother to stop her too because we know Sand's mum and when she commands something to be done, it must be done otherwise you'll face her mean side... and you don't want to get on her mean side.

"So.... you guy's wanna stay over for-"

"Yes!!" Blake and Lily squealed in joy while cutting me off.

I opened up my refrigerator and found the pasta my mum left for me. I chucked the contents into a saucepan and warmed it a low heat. Lily played some music and we danced and fooled around for a bit, like there isn't a worry in the world but to just let lose and be stupid by dancing stupidly. As we enjoyed ourselves we didn't notice we were being watched by someone outside the kitchen window, the entire time.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello my lovely readers!!

I'm really sorry for the late update, I'll try to do better🤗.

Anyways, I know this chapter didn't have much but I promise the next chapter will be spicy. Hope you enjoyed my crappy writing 🤗🤗🤗

Again don't forget to vote and comment.

Please forgive me of my spelling and grammer... I'm not perfect!!😲

Oh & Follow me to😁😁😁

Take care y'all.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.4K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
391K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
91.2K 1.9K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
Scared | ✔ By P I H U

Mystery / Thriller

569K 24.5K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...