Inkwell Casino Scenarios

By ASCII_Blue

I haven't seen anyone make a character x reader scenario thing with most of the Casino workers in Cuphead so... More

Introduction!
Your thoughts on them
Their thoughts on you
When you become friends?
Who asks who out?
How everyone else reacts?
What you like about them?
Pet Peeve
What they like about you?
When they get jealous
When you are jealous
Your first date
Your first kiss
When you get hurt?
The universe
When they get hurt
Your and their nicknames
What pet you would get
When you are down
When they are down
When you get sick
When they get sick
What they get you for your birthday
What you get them for their birthday
How you two spend a day off
When they accidently hurt you
When you accidently hurt them (mostly)
When they miss a meal.
When you miss a meal?
Hey....
When they get drunk
How they react to you being drunk/hung over
When he meets your ex
Random headcanons cus why not
Beach Hangout Scenario!
How they would react if you died.
When you two fight
Normal Date Scenario
What if they were in Danganronpa?
How would they die if they were in the Squid Game?
What if you were ressurected?
What if they had a mental breakdown?
How they would react to you having a mental breakdown?
Hold on-
Who would they be in Squid Game?
Incorrect Quotes
More incorrect quotes (but different)
I have an idea-
What the-
Favourite Place to Kiss You
Short S/O
Tall S/O
Their Phobias
What if you had a nightmare?
When you hear them sing for the first time?
What if they had a nightmare?
Rainy Days
What if they found you sh
OMG-
I did it-
I don't know what to call this-
Cuddling Headcanons
Even more incorrect quotes!
How they would celebrate your birthday!
When they cook
It's been a while...

How you meet?

1.8K 22 4
By ASCII_Blue

Dot

You met her in the casino while watching her perform on stage. Astonished by her amazing skills, you went to find her after her show and just got to know her. That was until King Dice kicked you out.

Pip

Similar thing with Dot. You watched his performance, was extremely impressed by his skills and went to meet him after his show. The two of you spoke for a while until Pip had to go off for another show.

Chips

You came into the Casino with a few friends of yours who abandoned you as soon as they got inside. You went to the bar since you weren't one for games and that was when Chip Bettigan made his appearance. You talked for a while with him flirting while you were a nervous mess. You had to leave though due to your friends getting too drunk for your liking.

Wheezy

You were walking around, not focused on anything when you accidently banged into him. You apologized and before you could run off, he dragged you into a conversation which you found yourself feeling fine with after a while.

Pirouletta

You were in the casino playing games and just enjoying being there when you spotted her. You felt intrigued so you went on over and started to talk with her. She wasn't busy so you two had a nice and long conversation until the casino closed.

Mangosteen:

 You went to the casino as you had just went through a horrible break up and you just wanted to forget it all. He was the bar tender and noticed that you weren't doing so well. So he talked to you and tried his best to comfort you.

Hopus Pocus

You were bored so guess what? You went to the casino just to watch the shows or games. That was until this rabbit came up to you after his show. He talked to you about magic tricks and even showed you a few. That was until you had to leave.

King Dice

You went to the casino like most of the other people here however things went wrong. Some guy threatened you and put a damn gun to your head. Terrified of what would happen next, you stayed still only for the attacker to be attacked himself and pinned down by the guards. King Dice helped you onto your feet before going back to the game he was playing. You left quickly.

Devil

You were gambling with King Dice when the Devil popped up. You betted with him and lost your soul however instead of you being sent to Hell, the Devil made you his own little maid and gave you a waitress job at the casino.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 872 9
It's a bunch of One Shots about Thomas Sanders and his Sanders Sides. Not much else to it! Art not by me!
4.6K 93 6
hello again this story will be a catnap x dogday x reader Wattpad. in this one they are both flirty and they love you but you don't know they do.. ca...
2.4K 105 5
After the the death of (Y/n)'s grandfather she is left with his home and all of his belongings, but after coming across a dusty box she starts to won...
28K 611 17
(Spooky month reader insert with an original story) "It's a spooky party on a spooky month!" ------------ Y/n ran away from home and lost all of thei...