Hearts of Gray (Andy Biersack...

Av moodyxblue

Gray, a Wales native, moves to Cincinnati, Ohio-- all the way in America. When she meets Andy, her entire lif... Mer

Dedication <3
Chapter One: Welcome to Cincinatti
Chapter Two: Becoming an American
Chapter Three: Hello, Thurman. It's Your First Day of School!
Chapter Four: "Let Me Enjoy Tonight Before I Forget."
Chapter Five: The Beginning of the End.
Chapter Six: Reunion.
Chapter Seven: Short, but Absolutely Sweet
Chapter Eight: I Have to Say, I Cannot Complain With My Lifestyle.
Chapter Nine: Best Friends Really Do Last Forever
Chapter Ten: Apparently, Drunk Kisses Last Forever Too
Chapter Eleven: Love Works In Strange Ways. It's Different After Making Love.
Chapter Twelve: I Didn't Want To, Yet I Did. What a Mind Fuck.
Chapter Thirteen: Death to Your Little, Precious Heart
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Get Away for A While
Chapter Fifteen: Remembering Sunday
Chapter Seventeen: We Tried Our Best. Turn Out the Light.
Epilogue.

Chapter Sixteen: Two Commitments That'll Last a Lifetime

1.6K 53 30
Av moodyxblue

Hey... I think I've seen you here before, haven't I? Come here often?... Yeah, I come here a lot, but... not recently...

I know! I'm an awful person! I haven't updated in fucking forever, and I'm very sorry! </3

Okay. So since I've written this entire story (basically) in Gray's POV I'm going to do another Andy POV. But this chapter's gonna' be fucking epic. So epic that I'm asking for TEN comments.

I know. I'm mean.

But! Ten (10) comments for the next chapter! I know y'all can do it! Besides, this is a really cool chapter! You guy's'll flip!

Anyways, bai! Love y'all! <3

~Niki Sikk X,,,,,,x

---------------------------

I wake up about a month later, still in the hotel bed. Pretty much Gray and I have decided that we're just going to stay here until something requires us or prompts us to go back. There's no reason to go back, I'm mean the hotel rate is cheap and as long as we don't trash the place and continue to pay we're not getting booted out. We both have some clothes now and when they need to be cleaned we just go to a laundromat.

"Andy!" Gray calls from the bathroom. "Wake up!"

I yawn tiredly and stretch out. It isn't even morning time, I just took a nap.

I look over at the clock. It says four fifteen.

I think back, trying to remember what we're doing today. We're going to a somewhat fancy dinner, which is why Gray's getting ready in the bathroom, and...

Oh! Today's the day! The day, the day, the day!

I sit up after rubbing my eyes, then I stand and walk to the bathroom. Gray's using our new straightener to finish straightening her hair while she stands there, waiting patiently, in her new dress. It looks nearly identical to the one she wore for homecoming, the only difference is that instead of a matching piece of fabric around her waist that serves somewhat as a belt the piece is dark purple. Her beautiful red hair has grown out a lot, so she cut it to around her shoulders but with layers still. Her bangs are still long-ish, but not as long.

I walk in, take the straightener from her, set it down as my unused hand moves quickly to her hip, then take her other hip in my hand as I kiss her head. "Hey, Baby Girl," I say.

She smiles. "Hi, Andy," she says, looking at us in the mirror.

I slide my arms around her instead of keeping my hands on her hips. As I do I bend down a little to rest my chin on her near-bare shoulder. "You look beautiful," I say.

She smiles. "I'd say you look handsome, but you're not dressed yet."

I chuckle and kiss her shoulder as I start to let go of her. "Then let me go get dressed," I say as I start to walk out.

"I left your clothes at the end of the bed," she says.

I see them immediately. "Thanks," I say as I pick up the shirt. It's nothing much, just a plain, black collared shirt with short sleeves. The jeans I've worn before. Black. No tears. Slightly faded.

I pull the clothing on, buttoning the shirt as I come in. Gray slips out of the bathroom as I enter so I take up the still-hot straightener and start working on my fluffball hair. My face is no longer battered, though you can see a faint line along my lip, showing the bust that was there. When my hair's finished, I clean out my lip ring-- just 'cause I do that sometimes to avoid lip infection or whatever-- then I frame my eyes with very thin lines of eyeliner.

I stand straight, ruffling my hair as I exit. Gray's laying stomach first on the bed, her knees bent so her legs up, her new flats on her feet. She's looking through her phone, probably on Facebook or something.

I lay next to her, my legs the same. "What's up?" I ask, kissing her bare arm.

She rolls onto her back as she locks her phone. "Nothing," she says. "Just checking my e-Mail."

I scoot closer to her and start running my fingers though the tips of her hair. "I have to say, I'm digging your shorter hair," I say.

She smiles. "You do?" she asks, taking a piece of her hair in her own fingers and looking at it. "Honestly I was beginning to think you liked my hair longer."

I laugh and crawl over her just enough so our lips touch. "It isn't as much as it used to be, so it's harder to hold onto when we're going at it, but it's still awesome." I smirk.

"Andy!" she squeals, giggling.

"What? Y'know it's true," I say. I wink at her.

She giggles again, holding her hand to her lips while she does. "We need to leave," she says.

"Then let's leave!" I say.

She laughs, then she sits up, immediately fixing her hair. She looks back at me, then she says, "Well then let's go!"

I laugh and sit up too. We both stand and walk to the door, me grabbing the keys. As we get out I fake dismay and purposely say, "Shit. Babe, I forgot my phone, I'll be right back."

"Hurry back, handsome," she says, smiling.

I smile back, then I run down the hall and back to the room. I immediately go to the nightstand and get out my phone and the object that I really came back for, then I leave a note with special instructions for housekeeping on the bed.

I quickly leave again, locking the door behind me, and return to my Gray. I know. I said "my," but technically she is.

She smiles and kisses me once as I come back. "You were gone too long," she says.

I chuckle. "Well c'mon. We're going to be late to dinner," I say.

"Carry me?" She smiles shyly behind her bangs, her bottom lip pouted a little.

"I can't deny that face!" I whine as I stoop down, grabbing her behind her knees and under her shoulders. I pick her up and start carrying her to the lobby.

We get to the car. I set her down gently, then I get in myself and start driving to the restraunt. Like I said, it's kind of fancy, which is the reason it's where we're going today.

We get out and walk in. We get our reservation met and walk to our table. I tell Gray to order anything she wants, since I'm treating her. I've been treating her since she bought my car gas and me clothes.

Hesitantly, she orders a glass of wine. I order just water.

"I didn't know you drink wine," I say.

"My mom used to," she mutters absently, focusing on the menu. "She used to let me have small sips when I was eighteen, so I've kind of grown into the habit." She looks up at me and smiles.

I smile too and glance at the menu. Everything's all fancy here. Ugh.

"Andy," Gray says.

"Hmm?" I glance up at her.

She smiles softly. "We don't have to eat here. I'm find with just a hamburger or something."

I chuckle. After reaching across the table and grabbing her hand, I say, "Gray, tonight's special."

"Why?" she asks.

"That's for later." I wink and look back down at the menu.

After coming back with our drinks, we order food. Gray's having chicken parmesean, I'm having steak. Steak is the greatest thing ever. Besides Gray.

"Andy, have I ever told you how amazing you are?" Gray asks.

"Yeah, but I don't think I've told you how beautiful you are enough," I say, smiling.

She giggles into her left hand. The hand. She pushes her bangs from her face and takes a sip from her wine. The minimal lighting above our table shadows into her, making everything more defined.

"How can one person be so incredibly beautiful?" I wonder aloud.

She smiles as she finishes her sip. "I'm not that beautiful," she says.

"Oh, but you are," I say, smiling at her.

After twenty minutes or so our food's delivered. We sit around and eat, laughing and talking about whatever. With every bite, though, I become more and more nervous. Nervous of what's to come. I know what I want to do, there's no doubt about that, but God, I'm nervous!

"Andy, are you all right?" Gray asks.

"What?" I ask.

"You look nervous," she says.

I cough, not expecting that and force water down my throat. "Yep. I'm fine, Baby Girl."

She reaches across and grabs my hand. "Are you sure? Your hand's trembling."

I nod quickly. "I'm fine," I say as I pull away my hand.

She sighs, then she finishes her second glass of wine. After a few moments the waiter brings her back another one.

"How much alcohol is a glass?" I ask.

"Not very much," she says. "Enough to get a little fuzzy though."

I swallow hard, starting to just pick at my steak. If she gets drunk, then hell.

After we finish dinner, and Gray almost finishes her third glass, I pay and we leave. Gray's about to get back in the car, but I smile and say, "No. We're going for a walk." I know there's a park nearby.

She smiles, then she grabs my hand as I start leading her away. As we keep walking I notice the goosebumps on Gray's arms, so I take off the jacket I'd brought into the restraunt and lay it over her shoulders. She pulls it closer to her and nods her head thankfully. I wrap an arm over her shoulder, slipping my hand into my pocket and closing my hand over the most important object-- not person-- in my world right now.

"Andy, why do you seem so nervous?" Gray asks suddenly as we find the trail in the park I'm looking for.

I smile as we inch closer and closer to the spot I'm trying to find. "I'm just cold," I say to cover.

"No you're not. You were nervous at the restraunt too," she says.

"I'm fine, Baby Girl," I say as I hold her closer.

We finally get to a spot. The spot. I saw it earlier and immediately knew I wanted this paticular spot for it to take place. It's in the middle of a bridge, just over a small lake in the park. When I came that first time it was sunset an there were flowers in the lake, petals up, floating lazily down the current. Now it's dark, the only light from the full moon. When I look over, I see that the flowers have returned.

I stop us. Gray rests her arms on the holder of the bridge, looking out at the sky and water. I take her in, her heighth and curvy build and her entire body against the dark horizon.

Finally I come foward and wrap my arms around her. Gray leans into me, her head in the high crook of my neck, just under my chin. I shut my eyes, taking in everything, my comfort growing.

"I love you," Gray suddenly whispers.

I open my eyes, looking out at the sky. "I'll always love you more," I say. I move my head so I can kiss hers, then I turn her around. "You'll never know that, will you?"

She chuckles. "No. I refuse to believe someone can love me more than I love you."

"Well it's true," I say, leaning in and resting my forehead on hers. I take her face in my hands.

"You're amazing," she whispers.

I breathe lightly now. "How much do you love me, Gray?" I ask.

She frowns, changing quickly to a neutral face as to throw me off. She rubs her nose against mine. "More than my desire to live," she says.

I lock gazes with her as I kiss her once, just a peck. "How long'll you love me?" I ask.

"Forever," she says.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise," she says.

I take another breath as deep as I can, then I reach into my pocket and start pulling it out as I start lowering myself. I open the box as quickly as I can as Gray's hands cover her mouth from surprise.

"Gray?" I murmur.

"Andy," she says, her breath somewhat caught.

"Marry me?" I ask. My breath hitches as I wait for an answer.

She giggles into her hands as she wipes away a tear that's started to fall. "Yes!" she squeals.

I smile as I start to stand up. She shoves her arms through the arms of my jacket then she hugs me tightly. I smile and squeeze her to me.

"Let me put it on," I say as I pull away a little.

She giggles and pulls away to show her left hand. Her right covers her lips as she giggles again. I slide the ring onto her finger, smiling down at it. I was trying to go for something that was simple but would look amazing on Gray. It... God. It's hard to explain. Just go look at the picture on the right side!

"Oh my God, Andy," she says, smiling. She grabs my face and kisses me over and over again, just small pecks. She looks down at the ring, smiling brightly. "It's beautiful," she says.

"Just like you," I say. I grab her hands in mine.

She stretches up to her toes and kisses me. "I love you. I love you. I love you!" she says, smiling.

I smile down at her. "I love you too, Gray. So, so much."

She wraps her arms over my neck and holds onto me. I slide my arms around her waist and hold her close.

I get to spend the rest of my life with my long time best friend.

Finally.

We get back to the hotel and immediately Gray pushes me against the door when it's shut. She kisses me quickly, starting to tug off my shirt. I toss it to the floor as slide my arms back around her. I tug my jacket off of her from behind her. My hands hold her back and pull her closer to me.

Even though we're kissing softly, it still feels erotic somehow. As we continue to kiss, I start to unzip her dress in the back, very slowly. She shivers as it trails down her back and finally rests at the small of her back. I slide the tips of my fingers just inside the open zipper and to her back, then I start removing the straps of her shoulders. The dress slowly slips off, catching on her hips for just a moment, then falls to the floor. After her shoes slip off too I kiss her again and begins lifting her thighs, then having her wrap her legs around me.

I set her down gently on the bed. I hold myself up with my left hand and cup her face in my right, moving to her neck. I brush my lips across her neck multiple times, then I take just a small piece of skin in my teeth. I nibble softly.

"Andy," she whispers, holding my hair and holding my shoulders tighter.

I start to place small kisses down her body. After a several minutes my pants and boxers are off, and I'm pulling down her lacy underclothes. Her bra's already off.

Suddenly my shoulders are back on the bed. Gray kisses me softly, then takes my length in her small hands and starts stroking me. After a moment she goes down on me.

I moan as her lips go down as much as they can. Her lips drag across me as they move up an slide back down. She pulls off and licks the tip of her tongue all the way to the head, then flicks her tongue just under it.

"Shit," I whimper. I bite my lip as my hips thrust into her hold. I'm getting closer and closer to the edhe and we haven't even started making love yet.

Suddenly her teeth drag up too, and I gasp-- caught between a moan-- as my orgasms releases. I head falls back as I come, the evidence shooting into Gray's sweet mouth.

I feel the back of Gray's throat close a little as she swallows. I moan from the feeling. "Fuck, Baby Girl," I moan.

She leaves my member and climbs over me. She kisses me again, then she moves to begin sliding onto me. Just as the hea of me is in Gray stiffens and stops, holding her arm to her lips. "Gray?" I question, frowning. "You okay?"

Suddenly she bolts and runs to the bathroom. I sit up, worried, and stand up so I can walk to the bathroom. I hear sounds like she's throwing up.

I come in, seeing her hunched over the toilet while throwing up. I crouch by her an pull back her hair, immediately worried. She shudders as stops, holding her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I ask. I kiss the back of her head. "Hang on, Baby Girl," I say as I stand up. I go to the sink and fill a small glass with water, another with mouthwash, and I wet a washcloth for her mouth. I crouch down by her again as I flush the toilet.

Gray wipes her mouth first, then gargles the water, spitting it back out, then finishes with gargling with mouth wash. By then she stands up and spits it out in the sink.

I stand up too and rub her back as she rests against the counter for a moment. "Are you okay, Baby Girl?" I ask.

She nods. "Apparently the chicken didn't set well with me," she says.

I pull her hair onto her right side and kiss her neck as I rub her right side with my hand. "Are you sure?" I ask.

She nods. "It was just dinner, mate. I'm fine."

"Alright," I say, still slightly worried. I turn her face towards mine and peck her lips once.

"Do you mind if we go to sleep?" she asks.

"Why wouldn't we be able?" I ask.

"Well were just about to make love," she says.

"I pretty much lost my hard-on after I saw you hunched over a toilet," I say. "Let's just go to sleep, babe."

She sighs and nods. "Thank you, Andy. I love you."

"I love you too, Gray," I murmur before I lean in, taking her cheek in one of my hands as I lean in. Our lips meet, her's greeting me with minty breath.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Andy," she says.

I kiss her again, another peck, then I slide an arm around her hips as I start walking her to bed. We murmur about a few different things as we start to slide into the covers.

"Goodnight, Andy," Gray says sleepily before yawning.

I smile at her yawn as she begins looking up at me after doing so. She chuckles. "What?" she asks.

"Your yawn's cute," I say.

"Whatever," she says, chuckling again while sliding into my chest. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, my beautiful fiance," I say, smiling as I say it.

She smiles again, then we both wait patiently until we fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning due to Gray. She's kissing around the area of my collar bone and the collumn of my throat. I feel her small hand wrapped firmly around my shaft, stroking softly.

"Gray," I moan as I wake up.

"Mm," she moans against my neck. "Good morning, Andy," she says.

"A very good morning indeed," I say, turning us over so I'm ontop. Now she's on her back and I'm on my side. I pull her thigh up onto mine.

"God, I want you," she says.

I pull away slightly and raise a brow at her. "What now?"

She giggles. "I don't know. I just really, really feel like finishing what we started last night."

I smile at her. I pull up her right leg a little more, then I pull it over my shoulder. "Y'mind?" I ask.

"No," she says, smiling up at me.

I smile down at her, then I bring my hips foward and enter her. She moans, her head falling back a little into the pillows. I start thrusting quickly.

"Oh God, Andy," she moans loudly.

"Shit," I mutter, gasping.

After abotu an hour of different positions and an all around super hot experience, I fall to the bed, my shoulders heaving as I pant heavily. Gray collapses to me from her previous position over me.

"I'm sorry, Gray, but what's gotten into you?" I ask.

"I have no idea," she says. She suddenly sits up. "Round two?"

I look at her like she's an alien or something. "Already?"

"Yes," she say as she sits straight up over me. She grabs my length again and slides onto me.

Another fourty-five minutes later Gray finally stops and flops onto her back next to me.

"Round three?" she asks after a few minutes.

I continue to pant. "No. No, no, no, no." I look over at her. "I mean I'd love to, but my dick hurts and I need food if I want to keep going."

She laughs. "Alright, well hurry up and get food."

I laugh and turn onto my side, ordering French Toast for breakfast for us both. I fool around with Gray, not making love just messing around, until our food gets here and we start eating.

A few moments after eating, Gray sits straight. "You okay?" I ask.

"Nausea," she explains quickly, holding her stomach. And just as last night she races to the bathroom and starts throwing up.

I sigh, placing the unfinished breakfast on the desk across the room, then I go into the bathroom and prepare the same three things I did last night.

"You have a stomach bug," I say as Gray starts the routine, though standing above the sink.

"It doesn't feel like one," she says. "My stomach isn't constantly upset."

"We'll see how it goes," I say. I slide my arms around her and rest them gently on her stomach, rubbing softly.

Gray, after gargling the mouth wash, focuses intently on my hands.

"What's wrong, Baby Girl?" I ask.

"Andy," she says, "when we made love did you pull out every time?"

"No, why?" I ask. "You told me to let go a couple times, so I did."

Her eyes get wide. "Andy, you don't think..."

"Don't think what?" I ask.

She turns around, her stormy gray eyes a brilliant light silver in her thoughts. "You don't think I could be... pregnant, do you?"

My eyes immediately get wide at the word "pregnant."

"Pr-Pregnant," I say shakily.

"Andy, my stomach's twisted and we just had the hottest sex I've ever had." She takes my face in her hands and focuses on my eyes. "There's two things on the check list."

I can't keep our gaze locked and I look away. I blink hard a few times, then I say, "This is an awkward question, but when will you be... Y'know... Late." I look back at her.

"Monday," she says. It's Thursday now.

I sigh and rest my forehead on hers. I'm not mad, nor am I upset or anything, but... It's a lot to take in when you find out your fiance of, like, nine hours says she might be pregnant.

"Are you angry?" Gray asks softly, testing her voice.

"No," I say immediately, shaking my head a little. Cupping her face in my hands I lean in and kiss her softly, tenderly. "I could never be mad at you, Gray. You're the most amazing thing in my entire life."

"I'd murder to know your thoughts right now," she whispers.

I swallow hard, glancing at her lips before I return to her eyes. "I'm concerned," I say. "My mind's jumbled with a million different thoughts of what's going to happen to..." I look up an around as I speak. "To us. To you. To me. To my band. To everything I've ever known, Gray." I finally look back down at her. "But none of it really matters," I say, seeing she looks distraught.

She sighs. "Andy, I--"

"Sh," I murmur before she can go on. "Gray, you mean the world to me. I can't... There are no words to describe how much I love you." I kiss her once, just a peck. "Nothing else matters anymore. Not unless it's directly involving you."

"Andy, please let me--"

I break her off, sealing my lips with hers. "Gray, I love you," I say immediately. "I cherish you and I love you more than I need my next breath. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. If you're pregnant? Guess what? I'm glad!" I smile at her. She smiles brightly at me, kind of chuckling. I continue on. "But I promised you last night that I'll never let you go, even through thick and thin. So, let's go get a pregnancy tester!"

"Are you joking?" she asks.

"Nope!" I swing my arm under her knees and pick her up bridal style. She giggles as I carry her into our room and I set her down on the bed. As I turn around to get some clothing out of the dresser I hear her shuffle on the bed. I pull out a pair of jeans and a black shurt I cut the sleeves off of, then I toss her some clothes. I think it's a pair of shorts and a sleeveless purple shirt that dips down a little.

I start getting dressed. After pulling on the clothes I turn again and see her pulling down her shirt. I readjust my own, pulling on my bracelets and stuff too.

"Andy," Gray says suddenly.

"Mm?" I look back at her.

She walks towards me, fumbling with something in her hands. She takes my left hand from me and I feel something slide over my left ring finger.

"What's this?" I ask, glancing at it. It's a stone-silver ring, kinda of in the shape of a soft hexagon but with the circle around my finger.

"It's a ring my father gave me before I moved out," Gray answers, looking at it around my finger. She looks up at me, throwing her hair towards the sides of her head softly. "I'm glad it fits."

"Gray, why are you giving this to me?" I ask.

"Use it as an engagement ring," she says.

"But this is your father's ring," I say.

She smiles at me, making me smile a little too. "Well soon you'll be part of the family," she says. "I think it'll be all right with my father."

I smile and lean in, intertwining our hands together. "I love you," I say after we break.

"I love you too." She smiles at me.

After a half hour or so, we're back at the hotel with her pregnancy testers. We glance nervously at each other before Gray goes into the bathroom, closing the door.

I begin pacing, trying to think about what'll happen if it's positive. We'll have to take a break-- the band I mean. Will we get married before the baby or after? I don't know how to be a dad! I--

Gray comes out then, interrupting my thoughts. I look at her, finding my arms have crossed over themselves. "So?" I ask.

"We have to wait a few minutes," she says.

"Okay." I nod understandingly.

"Are you all right?" she asks.

"I'm fine," I say. "Just thinking."

She nods and stays silent. After a few minutes her phone goes off, signalling the five minutes is up. She shuts it off and looks at me.

I swallow hard, then I walk towards her. We walk into the bathroom, my arm around her waist, a nervous feeling in the air. We walk to the sink, then she stops. The pregnancy tester is face down on the counter.

"Ready?" she asks, staring at the tester.

I continue to stare at it myself. "Yeah," I say.

She sighs shakily, then she slowly reaches out and grabs it in her thumb and forefinger. She hesitates for a moment, nervous to turn it around.

I kiss her temple. "Go ahead, Gray," I murmur.

She nods, then she turns it around.

Oh my God.

Gray throws it into the sink and holds onto me. I hold her tightly too and look back at the sink, verifying what I saw.

"We're gonna' be parents," I say quietly.

Gray nods. "Yes."

I pull away enough to see her face. I'm breathing erratically due to exciitement. "I can't believe it," I say, smiling.

She smiles too and hugs me tightly. "I love you!" she says happily.

"I love you too," I say, still smiling.

So now I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, and I get to continue her beautiful legacy and continue my family line with her.

To hell with Disneyland. This hotel is the happiest place on Earth.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 32
Three years ago Envy fell in love. Envy fell in love with her boyfriend. Envy's boyfriend was Andrew Biersack. Now after being reunited with her old...
187K 6.9K 34
Kylie Sanchez has sworn that she wouldn't talk when her best friend Andy Biersack left for LA after graduated to form a band. After 6 years she kept...
9.9K 244 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...
28.9K 418 18
Hannah grew up happy. She had good friends and a happy life. That is until her best friend leaves her behind like a cigarette in an ashtray, her moth...