Little Star || BTS Horror AU

By Sanabuii

"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" ... More

Playlist
Prolouge
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
! NOTICE !
13
14
15
{ Bonus : Christmas Special }
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue

3

3.3K 411 246
By Sanabuii

It's said that 98% of the ocean still stands unexplored. Just the sound of it is capable of sending chills down your spine and make your mind start racing with the various possibilities of what the depths of that scary mysterious deep blue holds. Similarly, we all fail to explore the depths of our own souls. What lies in the darkness down there?

We are scared to acknowledge our deepest desires so we push them down to our unconscious. We build multiple defense mechanisms just to avoid them. Why? Because we fear society and what they'll think of us.

But they have no restraints. They can do what they like. Because they're free.

"What are you reading?" a sudden deep chuckle from behind me caused me to yelp a little and close the book titled 'Paranormal Psychology'. I looked behind me to see that it was just Taehyung. A playful smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he sat down next to me with a thud.

"Oh it's just you! Dang you scared me!" I let out a low chuckle and settled the closed book on my lap. He snickered at me and poked my cheek. "Scaredy cat." he laughed earning an eye roll from me. "Don't blame me. I am literally sitting on pipes with a river flowing down beneath me. What if I had gotten a jump scare and fallen down?" I questioned him with a, shale of my head. Not like I would.

"I would've caught you. Simple." he said with a shrug and smiled at me staring at my eyes.

A slight blush crept on my cheeks and I shook my head looking away down at the water. "No idiot. What if I had fallen down?" I asked him. What are we even talking about?

"I wouldn't have let you!" he remarked exasperatedly.

"How are you so sure?" I asked with a teasing smile and looked back at him.

"I am. Because I can do anything." he emphasized on the word like he was actually speaking the truth.

"Yeah right Superman." I chuckled dangling my legs as he started copying my actions too. What a kid I've got as my new friend.

After that scary night, we had spent hours talking to each other and getting to know each other. All the seven of them had such different personalities, yet they seemed to have so strongly common between them. I tried so hard to pin point what, but I just failed. They had been friends for ten years and according to them, they don't remember exactly how many years. As if they're living for ages.

They actually seemed to treat the blonde haired boy — Namjoon as their leader kind of. He was supposedly the most smart out of them, even though the dark haired, guy — Jimin, always said against it. He was cute and seemed to be everyone's favourite in their friends group. Him and Taehyung were best friends who grew up like brothers. The mint haired boy was Min Yoongi, and I figured that he's the most introverted of the lot. The other black haired guys were Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook. I had surprisingly warmed up to them in just one night. It felt like, I belonged with them and my soul was always searching for theirs.

They always used to come visit me after that day. Sometimes at night when my parents were asleep, they used to take me to interesting places earning squeals of joy from me. This place was one of them. The other times I used to bunk school to hang out with them during the day. But they never changed their outfits and always said that they were practicing for their drama. When I had asked, they said, it's about mental patients. Their eyes had a distant memory while saying that I felt a pang of pain in my chest when I heard of it. Maybe it's because of the things I had seen in that house. I did not tell them about it... Yet.

"Tae... You guys really need a change of clothes. I won't talk to you people unless you guys come with different clothes." I said being serious and eyed him. I was tired of always watching them in those nasty rug like patient clothes. How can they practice for play all the time?

He chuckled at my words and hummed. "I'm serious." I said giving him a stern look.

Instead of him, I heard someone else answer for him. "Then let's go shopping?"

We both looked around to see it was Namjoon. I had found it comfortable to call him Joonie and he seemed to have no problem with it.

"Oh Joonie!" I said with a smile and got up to give him a hug as he smiled a perfect smile showing his beautiful deep dimples.

"Not fair." Tae mumbled with a pout. "You give him a hug once you see him and scoff at me when I came!" he whined like a kid making me and Namjoon chuckle.

Just like Namjoon suggested, we decided to go shopping. I had decided to take my bicycle but dropped the idea when I saw that none of them had one. So we decided to go on foot.

"God, it's your fault I need to walk so much!" I complained and grumbled on the street.

"Geez Y/n you're so lazy! Come and catch me!" Jungkook giggled and ran ahead of me.

"I'm not gonna run after you like a fool and lose my remaining energy!" I remarked back as he just eye rolled at me. The audacity of that stubborn guy is no less.

"That's it she's my soul sister." came a calm and serene yet playful voice from Yoongi as he hung his arm around my shoulder and we chuckled.
"Were you on the pipes over the river today Y/n?" Jimin suddenly asked me as I hummed in response making him frown. "Aren't you scared out there? What if you slip and fall? It's such a narrow place..." he mumbled giving me his doe eyes. I bet he used to get free food by giving those looks to shopkeepers.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah! I said I'll always catch her if that happens!" Taehyung exclaimed showing his boxy smile and wrapped an arm around Jimin, as both the guys laughed and gave a random hug to each other. So extra. But cute.

It was all fun and games as we were walking to the one and only mall nearest to our area, but there was something weird. Even though, they said they lived here for years, it did not seem like it. Each of them looked at their surroundings like it was new to them once in a while. Like in once instance, Hoseok told that there is a candy shop two blocks away which sells amazing candies but when we went there, there was no candy shop. Instead, was a tailor's shop who looked at us weirdly when we asked about a candy shop. He looked at us like we've lost our minds.

According to him, they're shop had been there for over twenty years. To that Jin had suddenly gave his wind shield wiper laugh and said.

"Ooof! Hoseok-ah! You still get confused! The candy shop is the other way!" he exclaimed and just ushered the rest of us to go to the mall. The boys shared some awkward smiles, but again went back to their cheerful selves with me.

"This is mall?" Jungkook trailed off softly looking at the massive building in front of him.

"Why are you speaking like you haven't seen a mall before?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No! Of course I have! This one is different!" he remarked hurriedly when I asked him.

"Different... As in?" I questioned as curiosity got the best of me. I had seen malls like this for my entire life. Was he talking about the open malls?

"There's a lot of little shops and food stores around on a big playground!" Jungkook had said with a big grin on his face. "And they sold candies in just 3 won!" he mentioned.

"What? Where? Just 3 won!?" I half screamed. That is so cheap. Why didn't I know about it. "I've never got anything less than 10 won!" I remarked. I wanted to go to the place, even I was excited now that he's mentioned it.

"Sure—" Jungkook was suddenly cut off by Namjoon speaking first. "Y/n let's go in. We don't have all day!" he put up a smile but it seemed so forced. Before I could speak, Jimin and Taehyung rushed inside the glass doors with Jungkook, looking at them awe a little when they automatically slid open.

"Yes Y/n! You choose our outfits!" Hoseok chimed in from beside me happily.

"Can I get a red hanbok?" Jin asked excitedly and I perked up my eyebrows laughing at him. "Stop it you WorldWide Joke Guy!" I laughed at his joke and he just laughed along with me after sharing an eye contact with Namjoon and Yoongi showed his gummy smile meanwhile as he eyed Hoseok.

Them sharing looks seemed so weird, like they were talking among themselves secretly, about something I had no idea of. It's so weird how they became so close to me in such a short span of two weeks yet, I felt so distant from them sometimes. Even if we knew almost everything about each other.

a/n

I love my 3 readers for liking my story ♡

Next chapter is gonna be bomb 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...
2.5K 205 10
"KIM. MOTHERF*CKING. SEOK. JIN! What the fuck did you stuff in those brownies?!" Vanessa's life takes an unsuspected change the moment she disappear...
6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...