Completely Lovestruck

Por Sewz_AZ

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Khurana Aditya's family is not what everyone calls a happy family. Of course the rich and... Más

| Prologue |
• | Promises Unkept | •
• | A Visitor at the House | •
• | Catching Up With Friends | •
• | I'm Zoya. Zoya Khurana| •
• | Collision | •
• | Are You Kidding Me! | •
• | Why Is She At My House? | •
• | Distraction | •
• | Confusion | •
• | Why don't you mind your own business? | •
• | Language, please! | •
• | The Nightmare | •
• | Don't worry. Main hoon. Kuch nahi hoga | •
• | It Was A Mistake!!! | •
• | Talk About Logic?!? | •
• | Better Make Up A Good Excuse Next Time! | •
• | A/N | •
• | Thanks But No Thanks! | •
• | I Do A Thing Called What I Want | •
• | The Unexpected Dinner Party | •
• | It's The Kiss Right? | •
• | Casual Meetings | •
• | Response Nil! | •
• | Implication | •
• | Beating Around The Bush | •
• | Aren't You Throwing Shade On Me Today? | •
• | Winds Drifting | •
• | Repugnant | •
• | As We Dance With The Devil Tonight| •
• | Back To Square One | •
• | Gruelling Times | •
• | Divulgence | •
• | Thank You Zoya | •
• | When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade | •
• | Incompatibilities & Responsibilities | •
• | A/N | •
• | A/N - Future Updates | •
• | Don't You Dare! | •
• | The Final Straw | •
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮 • 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 (Not an update)
• | Testing Times | •

• | Him Vs Her | •

548 67 15
Por Sewz_AZ

Zoya slowly turned the knob of the door and peeked inside Aditya's room with hesitation. With the help of the light from her phone, she roamed her eyes across the room to find it empty. With a strange feeling, she walked towards the washroom to notice the door half-opened with lights on, which indicated that Aditya wasn't definitely here.

Where has he gone? Aditya ko bura laga hoga dinner par kahi gayi baaton ko lekar. Jo kuch bhi hua, he wasn't in the right mind to answer Harsh uncle par iska matlab yeh toh nahi hai ki aadhi raat ko woh kahi bhi jaaye!

Zoya walked out closing the door. What disturbed her the most was that Aditya could get an attack any time and especially with the things going on with the Hooda family, Aditya getting to know about his father's affair, things were bound to get complicated.

Slowly tip-toeing Zoya moved towards the hallway and as she started descending the stairs halfway through, she heard a ruffling noise. She paused immediately and tried to catch up with the sound. Then she heard it again.

Yaha kisi aisi jagah hai jo maine notice nahi kiya hoga abhi tak? But then again there's the balcony! Shaayad Aditya wahi hoga..

Thinking to herself Zoya wandered upstairs where she came to another corridor. Unlocking the door to the balcony, Zoya stared outside where her face was hit with night air that was extremely chilly. There was no sign of Aditya which made her feel disappointed and looking to her left and right, she closed the door and sighed.

Aditya, aap ho kaha? If you are not home till tomorrow morning, aunty aur uncle ko patha chalgaya toh hungama hojayega! Damn..

Zoya felt as if her attempt to find Aditya was indeed futile. But that's when she heard an eerie screeching noise. She paid attention to notice that the sound was coming from the balcony only. Immediately she unlocked the door again and this time Zoya marched outside and as she looked around carefully, there it was. A small door to the left side of the balcony. Peeping down the railing of the balcony to check the surroundings, Zoya kept her phone in front to get a clear view. Once she neared the door, it opened with a single touch.

Taking a deep breath, she started pacing inside and Zoya couldn't believe her eyes. It was again a long passage with no electricity. This house is massive than she thought but what if this is a storage room? Perhaps Aditya wanted a break everything. Zoya felt assured without any confirmation but it was even more surprising for her that she felt that she could understand Aditya's pain.

* * * * *

A few seconds later, Zoya came face to face with a wooden door and as she switched off the light in her phone with tension, she slowly pushed the door and finally saw Aditya. He was sitting on a chair, facing backwards to her and a single candle lightened the entire space. Zoya tip-toed inside without making any noise and she finally saw that it was more of an attic and less of a storeroom as per her assumption.

She scrunched her eyebrow and gazed around. It was a spacious attic which looked similar to Aditya's room except there was more colour and glow. A book rack, a massive bed, few furniture & a TV decorated the room. In the middle of the attic was Aditya, sitting on a single sofa.

"Agar jaasusi karne ka itna shauq hai toh detective kyun nahi ban jaati ho?"

Aditya's baritone scared the living daylights out of Zoya as she gasped in horror. She didn't expect Aditya to notice her before she had the time to question him herself and she was caught red handed. Zoya kept staring at Aditya, shocked to speak. She was trespassing and she shouldn't have done that. But her intentions were clear she knew.

Aditya turned around leisurely and noticed that Zoya looked frightened with him addressing her even without seeing her. But he wondered if there was a reason unknown to him which startled her. Clearing his throat, Aditya stood up and moved across the attic and stopped in front of Zoya. Zoya was feeling numb to speak and she kept maintaining her stare down.

"Tum ne mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya. Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

Zoya gulped and with a defeating face, she stared up at Aditya's questioning eyes. His face didn't reflect any mischievousness, oppression or sadness but yet they held a glint which said that he was questioning her for real.

"Tumhe sach mein laga ki main tumhe notice nahi karunga? You do realize ki is attic ki light ek candle ki wajah se hai? Toh tumhe yeh bhi samaj mein nahi aaya ki I can see your shadow when you move? Seriously Zoya?"

Aditya placed his hands inside his trouser pockets and shook his head in disbelief. Zoya felt her senses leaving as she realized that she had been stupid enough to let Aditya know that she was present right there behind him.

"Aditya, hum yaha.."

"Ha, I also want to know why are you invading my personal space. Yeh mera ghar hai aur ye mere ghar ka attic hai. If that isn't clear to you, let me also tell you ki yaha main jab chaahe aa saktha hoon, toh why the hell did you follow me? What were you freaking expecting when you came here Zoya? Main tumse achche se baat karunga? That I'll warmly welcome you and ask you to have a cup of tea? That I'll be glad that I'm having company? Are you out of your mind? Actually patha hai Zoya? Patha hai tumhari problem kya hai?"

Aditya's sarcasm filled sharp words were ringing inside Zoya's head and she started moving backwards unable to get a grip on his continuous insults. Meanwhile Aditya marched forward slowly as his eyes took in Zoya's tiny form and his jaw clenched in fury.

"Tumhari problem yeh hai ki jaha tumhari zaroorat nahi hai waha tum kisi na kisi tarah se apne aapko involve kar hi leti ho. Jaise ki.. Ha! Jaise ki ek din mujhe ye bhi patha chala, ki meri maa se tumhe, humare ghar ke sabse bade raaz ke baare mein, jo hum duniya se chupa kar rakh rahe hai saalon se, woh bhi patha chalgaya! Not at that freaking party but from that day itself! Arrey wah, kamaal kar diya tumne Zoya! Kaise kisi ke mooh se sach ugal waana haina? People should learn that from you! Tum aisi hi karthi hogi na logon ke saath? Unke paas akhar, saath bai kar, unke dilon ko apni sugary baaton se jeet kar, unke jo secrets hai, unke baare mein patha lagana?"

Zoya stood stunned with widened eyes, unable to process Aditya's cut-throat words. How did he even get to know that aunty told me about uncle's behaviour from before? That day he wasn't even at home, he had gone out! Nevertheless the way Aditya was addressing her was blunt, rude and unnecessary. His accusations were pathetic!

"Ad.. Aditya, calm down and for once listen.."

"No! I don't wanna listen to you nor am I interested kyun ki you won't be able to manipulate me the way my mother fell in to your trap Zoya. Main tumhare haath mein diya hua khilona nahi hoon, jab chaahe khela aur jab chaahe haath saaf kardiya! This is f****** real life and your brain is working way more than it is required at an unnecessary place Zoya. Tum yaha kuch dinon keliye rehene aayi ho, saari umar yaha rehe kar mere parivaar ki toote hue rishton ko apna time paas banane keliye nahi! Tumhe patha bhi hai mere apne parents mujhe kitna bada dhoka de raha hai? Mujhe kitna ghutan mehsoos hotha hai jab us aadmi.. us aadmi ko mere saath khaana khaane ka mann kartha hai? Jab mujhe achche bachche ki tarah naatak karna partha hai, sabke saamne? You have any god darn idea Zoya Khurana? Tumhe patha bhi hai mere life mein chal kya raha hai? "

Zoya's body shivered at the powerful voice of Aditya, the way his words were disturbing her. The way she had always felt in the presence of Aditya and his demeaning words, Zoya started feeling the same. She was wrong to think that he would change just because she was there to listen to him, was there for him when he was having a hard time just last night, trying to cope up with his overwhelming emotions. Perhaps she shouldn't have checked upon him, perhaps he didn't even deserve it. Anyone being supportive to him! Zoya felt anger burning through her and she lost her mind.

"Exactly Aditya, maine apni aankhon se dekha tumhari life mein chal kya raha tha aur isiliye.. isiliye hi main yaha aayi thi, kyun ki I felt ki dining table par aaj jo kuch bhi baatein hua, aapke aur Harsh uncle ke beech, usse aapko gussa aaya hoga. When I came to see you few minutes ago and saw that you were not in your room, ek minute keliye I almost felt kahi tumhe phir se attack toh nahi aaya hoga jaise kal raat aaya tha! Kahi tum ghar se bahar toh nahi chale gaye ho! Kahi tumhe kisi ki madat, kisi ki zaroorat hai! That's why out of only and only humanity and because I've seen you being fragile, maine tumhe dhoond ne ki koshish ki aur us waqt I heard a noise upstairs and I landed here. Mera intention yaha trespassing karne ka nahi tha balki sirf ye jaanneka tha, ki is ghar ka beta sahi salamat hai ya nahi! Use kisi medication ki zaroorat hai ya nahi! Because.. yes! It's true ki tumhari ma ne mujhe saara sach bata diya tha lekin usse mujhe jo kuch bhi information jaanne ko mila tumhare baare mein, maine usi hisaab se tumhe jaanneki koshish ki Aditya! I knew ki you were hurting and I wanted to check upon you. I'm a person with emotions and feelings too Aditya and its not only you and don't you dare deny that! But.. but I think I should actually apologize to you because you're absolutely correct. I was poking my nose where it's none of my business and nothing is related to me!"

Keeping her hands together in front of Aditya's face, Zoya gritted her teeth with a look of sheer rage. This time Aditya had crossed the line and he needed to hear her.

"I'm sorry mere paas ek dil hai, emotions hai aur main kal raat tumhe check karne aayi thi. Tumhe hosh mein laane keliye tumhe medicines dhoond ke di thi, tumhare kehene par subah tak tumhare kamre mein so rahi thi. I'm sorry ki main ek achchi guest banne ki koshish ki taaki kisi ko problem na ho mere yaha rehene se. I'm sorry mujhe laga ki at least for once there's a chance for you to change your attitude towards me because you thanked and also apologized to me woh bhi as I thought, genuinely. I'm sorry I misunderstood that at least we can be familiar with each other slowly when I got a green signal at the dining table when you came right away and sat next to me. And finally I'm extremely sorry, kyun ki mujhe sach mein laga ki Aditya Hooda naam ke insaan ke paas ek dhadaktha hua dil hai, jo melt bhi hosaktha hai, jo dusro ke emotions bhi samajh sakthe hai aur jinhe ye patha hoga, ki dusro ke saath achche se baat bhi karsakthe hai unhe har baar, bina wajah neecha dikhane ke alava... I'm so so so sorry!"

Taking a furious breath, with that Zoya stormed out of the attic shutting the door behind her with a loud thud while Aditya kept staring at the wall in front of him with a look of shame. He didn't have to vent out his frustration about his dad's reprehensible behaviour in front of Zoya, who had nothing to do with it whatsoever. And he knew it.

Aditya had been taking advantage of her good nature every single day that she had been at the Hooda residence and Zoya was perhaps being way too lenient towards him lately because of what she got to know about the Hooda family but this time she realized that she had locked horns with the wrong guy and anyway she didn't come to stay with the Hooda's to mend their family matters and act as anyone's counselor. She had much more work to do here and Aditya Hooda wasn't mentioned anywhere in the criteria.

Zoya closed the door of her room sighing and walked towards her bed to get some rest as she needed to get up early morning tomorrow. A new day, a new beginning.

--------------------

Guess who's back with a lengthy chapter? 😊 & it's good to be back!

Well, expect the unexpected ahead in Completely Lovestruck! Waiting for your responses..

Hasta la vista! 🍸

Sewwi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
39.6K 3.1K 50
Dr. Zoya was examining patients back to back from morning. She was tired as hell. A knock on the door and she knew, a new patient, a new challenge is...
186K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...
89.1K 3.2K 21
#1 in bepannah 22/10/2019- 9/10/2020 UNDER EDITING!!! Aditya is a 27year old businessman. His arrogant, rude, angry heart changes soft whenever he se...