The Queen of Hilltop High ✔︎

By FeistyFairy17

When stubborn, hard core Zena runs in to her brother's long lost enemy, her guarded life takes a drastic turn... More

Well, I'm used of being the star.
You can call me arrogant.
I just fell in love with your apartment!
Movie Night
Old Enemies
Who is that damn girl?
Yearning for Revenge
New Neighbours
Ruined Car
Her Hatred
This is War!
H2O Problem
Skipping School amd Don't Mess with the Queen!
Unexpectedly
A Little Heated Moment and Haunting in the Haunted Hut
Zombie at the Haunted House and plans for the Night
Flat Tyres
Nice or what?
There's No Way!
Payback may be a bitch to you, but it is a fun angel to me!
Bad Girl Feeling or Nerd Girl Feeling
Another Match
The Real Bad Girl Feeling
I needed to let out some steam.
The Scent of Jealousy
What was happening to me?
Home?
Wet Cuckoo
When the Time Froze 😍
I broke my fifth punching bag for the month!👊
Salty Revenge
Sticky BoBo and Sneezeing fits.🚗
I am falling for her
Hilltop & Rosewood Vs St. Faiths
Ice creams
By the lake
Ninja Princess
Many things happen.
What the Hell was wrong with Him.
The Fake Date
There's no going back!
A/N
His Pure Source of Amusement
Captain jerk face and Ninja Girl
Double Date
Confession
Determined
Help and Plans
Red Indians and Roast Wild Boar.
Memories
I will Always be there for You.
Past and Present
Union Party
Queen Rules
Decision
Love brings heart breaks.
It broke me.
It shattered me.
The Warmth of Affection
Everybody deserves a second chance.
Surprise?
Falling again.
Let the Fate bring me across it again.
Playing Hard
The Queens and Kings
A Deal with the Devil
Princess on Ice and Mother Gothel
Taking a Risk.
Two much Love in the Air
Beautiful things always come with a risk.
A Simple Truth or Dare
More Drama
Pranksters are on Loose.
Pranksters are on Lose (2)
Raging Emotions
Rule Breakers
Always There
Follow Your Heart
Always
Who could trust their enemy?
Never Again
A Beautiful Lie
She had to be Strong.
Is one life worth of all of them.
Collission
Together
Missing You
Epilogue

Biggest Food Fight of the Year 🍻

552 25 1
By FeistyFairy17

"Tanta da! Here we are!"

Jake announced, dramatically throwing his hands sideways as we reached a pleasant looking restaurant.

"Mamma's Palace." Edward read the board, his eyebrows knitted together as he seemed to be thinking.
I swirled around to face him, my hands on my hips. "What do you think Eddy? Is this place appropriate for you to have your royal lunch?" I teased. Edward scowled at me but there was an amused twinkle in his eye.

After the game against Jonathan and his buddies, we had to explain everything to Henry, Edward,  and Emma. Then Jake suggested that we all should have lunch together, saying that he know the best place. We agreed as I honestly wanted to get to know those four guys better. I mean, they helped us. And besides, they seemed to be pretty cool.

We entered the restaurant and let me tell you one thing. Mia was really excited. She seemed to have got over her headache and looked completely like her usual silly self. After all, she even played in the game.

We got the waiters to join two tables together for us since there were altogether eleven of us. I sat in between Mia and Isla. Jake sat across me with Max and Ethan on his either sides. Blaze was beside Ethan and Edward had to sit next to him.  Emma and Henry sat next to Isla.
We ordered our food and as we waited for them, I started the conversation.
"Well.. Ummm.. I wanted to thank you guys." I said, nervously fidgeting with my spoon and fork, not knowing what kind of attitude they had about me after all the scenes with Lyzender Dunbar. Jake cocked his head to a side with a puzzled look. "I.. I wanted to thank you for umm..helping us, I mean we'd mostly have lost that game if it weren't for you guys." I said. Mia, Clara and Isla nodded in agreement.

Jake shared a look with Max and Ethan. Blaze was too engrossed in his cell phone to reply. Jake grinned at me. "That was nothing, Queen." He beamed. "We always wanted to get to know you better. I mean, it's not everyday, you meet someone who could punch your hot headed best buddy, without a second thought and leave him speechless." We all laughed at what he said about Lyzender, except Blaze who was all in to his phone.

"Of course, we want to get in to an agreement with you." Max said with a serious face, making me arch an eyebrow. "You have to promise us that you won't barge in to our apartment again, with a revolver in your hand!"

All of them burst in to laughter. "Nah! No promises, dude. Better get a life insurance." I teased and we all laughed again. This time, even Blaze's lips curved up a little.

"Umm... By the way, why is Dunbar not with you guys?" I asked after a few seconds. Jake again shared a look with Ethan and Max.

"Lyzender went to some kind of business meeting if his father." Ethan explained. Just then, the waiter arrived with the food. We started to tuck in.

"This place's food is really good." I commented. Jake beamed. "I know." He spoke, his mouth full. "I have the perfect choices." We all had a good lunch and when we got the bill, I pulled out my purse to pay.

"Are you insane?" Jake shrieked suddenly, making me drop my purse. Mia, who was silently trying to switch off the restaurant's current supply, let out a cry and held up her hands. Yup, she was about to do that. Sometimes, I wonder whether she escaped from a psycho hospital.

"I was not going to disconnect it!" She cried and all the people at the restaurant, including us turned our gazes to her. She gulped as she caught everyone's gazes on her and waved at the staring people with a nervous smile. I took hold of her shoulders and made her sit down.

"Sorry about her." I said to the staring people, with a fake sweet smile. "My friend is currently not mentally stable." I added with a fake sympathetic look. Some mirrored my expression and a certain old woman even wiped a tear from her eye at my heart breaking words.

When they finally turned back to their own business, Henry, Edward, Jake and Max, who were purple from trying to hold back their laughter, burst in to laughter. Mia punched my shoulder and glared first at me and then at the laughing boys. Isla had tears pouring down her eyes and Lily stuffed a hanky into her mouth to stop her laughter. Emma was trying her best not to burst.

Ethan was also smiling, trying hard not to laugh. Even Blaze's eyes had an amused glint and a small smile played on his lips. I realized that he was not that open and friendly like the other three. He was a bit distant. I grinned, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing. I gave the staring people an apologetic smile.

"All of them are currently mentally unstable." I admitted, with a sorrowful expression. At that, even Mia began to laugh. Henry doubled over in laughter and got his face smashed in to his half empty dessert dish. He raised his face and my control flew out of the window. I threw back my head and laughed, not giving a damn thought about the staring people as pieces of jelly fell down from Henry's face.

Jake took one glance at Henry's dessert covered face and fell down his chair, laughing. He held his tummy and rolled on the ground, laughing. Poor Lily almost choked on her hanky and Mia volunteered to thump on her back. Henry glared at Edward who was laughing like anything and threw the remaining of his dessert at Edward. It hit him right on his face and our laughter died. Edward wiped his face clean before grabbing a glass of water and throwing the water at Henry. Henry at once returned his favor, but unfortunately it hit Blaze and Ethan.

And that is, ladies and gentle man, how the biggest food fight of the year began!

"That was.... " I started.
"AWESOME!" Jake and Henry shrieked in unison. Those two have the same mental age as a child of five.
We all grinned.

"The bad thing is that the manager threw us out." Emma pointed out, patiently, referring to us being thrown out of the restaurant because of our food fight.

Jake scowled. "I'm never going to that place again." He huffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest like a stubborn child. He looked so cute that I couldn't help but pinch is cheeks.

"Aww... Poor Jakey is angry." I cooed in a baby voice. Jake slapped my arms away. "Don't call me that." He said , scowling. Max and Henry laughed.

"Don't worry. There are more good restaurants." Isla said, smiling.
Jake nodded and flung an arm around my shoulder from the right side.

"So, where to now?" He asked. "I don't know. We probably can't walk in the roads looking like this." Lily said in disgust as she stated down at her shirt that was decorated with cheese and sauce. I nodded in agreement. Even my top was a complete mess of chilli sauce and cake. I tried to remove Jake's arm , without making him aware and almost jumped out of my skin when Max flung an arm around my shoulder from the other side.

"Why should we be embarrassed by our clothes?" He demanded. "I mean, isn't it a proud souvenir of our grand food battle?" I rolled my eyes and slapped the back of his head. I have to admit, that I was getting quite comfortable around those guys. I turned to Ethan. "Any idea?" I asked. "We don't even have our car."

"Of you don't mind," Blaze started. "My aunt's house is nearby. We can get a short cut so we'd be able to avoid the main roads. We could go there and change. Us boys can have my extra clothes I have there and you girls could borrow some from my cousin."

Me, Isla, Emma, Lily, Mia and Edward stared at Blaze for a few seconds, with open mouths. It was the longest speech he had ever made in front of us.
"What?" He asked, seeing us staring like statues. We blinked, coming back to our sense and Henry thumped him on his back. "Congrats, bro. For your longest speech ever." He said, solemnly, making us laugh.

"Blaze's house, it is." I announced.

We reached Blaze's aunts house in ten minutes. It was a pleasant walk. That house was not much bog but it was cleanly kept. Only his aunt, Miranda, and her younger daughter was at home.

Miranda almost fainted when she first saw us but welcome us warmly. We all had a shower and Miranda gave us girls clothes of her elder daughter. Fortunately, our pants were not dirty so we did okay with just tops. I got a long sleeved sweater that was a bit too big for me but it was okay.

Jake suggested a movie and we all huddled in the small living room and started to watch a movie. After some time, I got bored an decided to have a small tour around. I ended up in the kitchen, where Miranda was struggling with a lot of dishes. She seemed to be so tired and I felt sorry for her. I admit that I was not much good with those works but I offered to help her. She smiled and declined but I insisted. Soon I was helping her as much as I could.

"You are a kind young woman." She said, tears brimming in her warm brown eyes. Just then the little girl, Triss came bouncing in to the kitchen. Tears were pouring down her brown eyes as she held up her thumb. "I got a horrible thorn in my finger." She sobbed. Miranda sighed. "My poor child, my sight is not good. How can I pull it out?" She pulled Triss in to a warm hug.
I watched them for a few seconds. I was never good with children.

"Here, Trissy," I called. "Let me have a look." She stared at me for a few seconds before holding her thumb to me. I gently observed it, crouching down to her level. I asked Miranda to bring a plaster and she left. The thorn had not gone much dero so I easily pulled it out with my nails, careful not to hurt the child.
"There you are." I said, grinning at the little girl. "Now your thumb is good as new!" Trissy first stared at me and then her thumb. Then the five year old broke in to a huge grin. She placed a quick kiss on my cheek, making my eyes widen.
Trissy grinned at my shocked face before wrapping her small arms around me and burying her face in my hair.

"You truly are one of a kind." A voice said behind us, making me jump. "Blazey!" Trissy cried in delight before running in to his arms and covering his face with kisses. I arched an eyebrow at the pet name but mentally awed at the two cousins. Trissy pulled away from Blaze and ran out, waving at me.
"She's so cute." I said.
"She likes you." Blaze said. "It's rare." He turned to face me. "You are something special, you know that?"
"So I have been told." I said, flipping back my hair. Blaze laughed and I joined him.

"You are not that cold, are you?" I teased. "Blazey!" He smiled as we walked in to the living room and his eyes widened at the nick name. "Now, now, sweet cupcake." "Even you are not that cold. You are such a sweet plum." He said, making me glare. "Don't call me that." I hissed.
"As long as you don't call me that name." He said. I huffed in annoyance but nodded. "Deal." I. Said, shaking his hand. "Deal." He repeated solemnly. My lips tugged upward in to a warm smile and he mirrored my smile.

I knew we were gonna be good friends.

So, what do you think about this chapter? And what about Blaze? Have you ever had a food fight?

Please like and comment. It's a huge support. Love you all.

-Q

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.1M 102K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
103K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
9.2M 216K 60
[#1 in Fiction][complete] Kaitlyn MacDonald. Your typical nerd. Shy, smart, and more than a little bit awkward. Tutors for extra credit, even though...