The Alphas Human Mate #Wattys...

By chena1998

Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Wattys

Chapter 20

4.9K 178 117
By chena1998

Hey guys! So the picture on here is of Chase!

So I was wondering are you team alex or team chase?

Leave it in the comments below!

Who do you think she is going to pick?

Daisy---

"Hey Chase try this one!"

Right now Chase and I are trying different cakes for the wedding. It has came down to three flavors.

1) Coconut Cream

2) Strawberry

3) Pineapple

They all tasted so good! Can't I have them all?

After we choose what we wanted we went home to finish up everything. We get married in a week!

The good thing about this trip is that I haven't saw Alex since I have been here. I was trying to decide if I should invite him or not.

Melissa thinks I should. I don't think I should. Wouldn't that be a little awkward?

No. Do not invite him. Final answer.

Man this has probably been the most stressful last 3 months of my life! How could your life take a 180 twist just like that!

I really can't wait to get married.

But there is just that gut feeling that I shouldn't do it.

Forget it. I'm ready for bed goodnight.

-----------------1 week later--------------

"Daisy your dress is so beautiful!"

I heard Melissa say and everyone agreed with a yes. Looking at myself in the mirror I see how beautiful I am. I don't want to sound egotistic or anything but I really did look beautiful.

My hair was up in braided bun with a bump on head. My veil flowed all the way past my shoulders and my dress....oh my dress was a mermaid style with jewels at the bust and lace at the bottom.

We had the hairstylist do my hair and makeup and I couldn't believe it was really me.

For flowers we have white roses with a blue tip for my bridesmaids and I of course had a dozen daisys for my bouquet!

All my bridesmaids looked beautiful. We all did our pictures of just myself and the bridesmaids because Chase hasn't seen me yet.

My mother came next to me and gave me my wedding present of something old something new something borrowed something blue!

My mother and I have been crying this whole day. Was I really growing up? Did I really want this?

"Daisy? Are you ready?"

I guess no backing out now.

My mother took my hand and the bridesmaids huddled around me as me started our way towards the double door that would take me to the aisle.

My stomach started to turn. I was really about to marry the man of my dreams the man that I love. The man I want to be with the rest of my life and I just can't wait.

I saw Roman come next to me dressed in his white tux. He looked so handsome! I bent down and kissed his cheek. I could tell he was really excited for me to marry Chase.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes Roman?"

"You look beautiful."

I looked at him with teary eyes. I love him so much. I bent down to his level and hugged him!

To think if I never met Alex I would of never had Roman.

"Ok ladies! 30 seconds!"

My bridesmaids started to like up with their groomsmen and they all looked back at me with a smile.

They all escorted my mother and grandparents down along with Chases parents and grandparents to the front.

Then the music started for the bridesmaids. They opened the double door for the women to go and they all went perfectly.

The flower girl was Chases niece and the Ring bearer was my baby cousin.

They walked out together and the flower girl concentrated so hard on her flowers I couldn't help but laugh, she was so cute.

Then I heard my song play. I straightened myself up and Roman hooked his arm around mine.

"Miss are you ready?"

I nodded and the tears came again.

The doors swung open and my eyes immediately found Chases. He looked so yummy. His white tux brought out his blonde hair and the blue vest brought out his eyes. His smile was so big I thought it was going to break his face.

Walking down and seeing everyone smile at me made me more confident that this was the right idea.

When we made it at the end of the aisle Chase came down to grab my arm.

The pastor spoke. "Who gives this women to this lovely man."

I looked down at Roman who let go of my arm.

"I do! And Chase you better not hurt my mommy."

I heard the whole crowd laugh and Chase responded with a simple "I would never."

Roman went and took a seat next to my mother and Chase grabbed my arm and lead me on the stage. He whispered in my ear "You look beautiful."

It made me blush. When we were set in place Chase grabbed my hands and smiled.

"Good Afternoon." The pastor started. "We are gathered here today to witness and joining of two people who have fallen in love. Let us pray."

We bowed out head and gave our prayer to God to let him know how grateful we are to be here and we hope we have his blessing.

"Now. Is there anyone here that had any objections that these two should not be married? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

The silence was killing me. But I just kept my whole gaze on Chase. His eyes seem like I could just sw-

"STOP!"

I jumped out of my gaze and heard a load of gasps.

I looked down the aisle as saw Alex?

"Alex?" I whispered to myself

"Daisy. You can't marry him. I can't lose you. I love you and I know you love me and want to be with me. When you left me 5 years ago I didn't know what to do. I was broken and you left me broken. You are the only one who can fix me. You are my drug and I can never get enough of you. Please I love you and I want to marry you someday but you can't marry Chase. I see in your eyes that you don't love him. I know that you think of me when you think of love. I can't lose you to him. When you came back from 5 years I knew you still loved me and I still loved you. So please Daisy I'm begging you to come down from the alter and back in my arms. Please baby please."

My tears were flowing freely down my face now and I felt like I was suffocating. What do I do? Alex wants me? But but...

I looked back at Chase and he was shaking with anger.

What do I want?

Who do I love?

Can I go back to the man who rejected me, cheated on me and broke my heart or can I stay with the man who all he has done was give me love....

I turned back to Alex who was crying and slumping waiting for my answer.

I looked at Chase and kissed him with all my might.

"I'm sorry Chase. I guess my love for Alex has never gone away. But thank you for probably the best 3 years of my life and I know someone will come along that you will love unconditionally. But it just isn't me."

I picked up my dress and ran down from the alter and ran into Alexs arms and cried tears of joys.

"Alex I love you to!"

He looked at me and kissed me. His lips felt perfect!

I heard some people cheering and some people (mostly chases family) groan.

He picked me up bride style and took me out of the church.

I knew I made the right decision this time.

----------------

Gahh!!! I love this chapter! I hope you guys did to but I'm not even close to the end so keep tuned in for more!

Love you all!

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
843K 19K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
55.5K 1.8K 27
Rosalie isn't your ordinary werewolf. She is part of a unique breed. This breed is just like werewolfs, except instead of being part wolf there part...
1.1M 27.9K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...