Royalty

By tanktanmar

Adora is picked to attend a royalty school where they teach you everything about being a proper princess. Wil... More

Welcome
New Girl
Room 765
Party
Hospital
Bonding
Past
New Friend and Past Issues
Halloween Special
Old life
Falling in love
Evergreens
I miss you
Avoiding
According to plan

Friends?

456 32 40
By tanktanmar

"Ill take very good care of Adora, have that for sure Ms. Cataspella" Catra said, with that big grin on her face.

"Oh, I am sure of it Catra, after all you are the school's image, so I think it is an honor for Adora to be sharing a class with you, right Adora? Ms Cataspella turned towards Adora with a smile. And on her side.... another smiley Catra.

"Yes, an honor indeed" Adora said

*Time skip to lunch*

Adora was currently on her locker taking her stuff out for her next classes, she had science next.

"Okay, now..where is the cafeteria?" Adora mumbles to herself

"Hello!! need any help?" a tall dark skinned boy asked.

"Yes actually, can you guide me to the cafeteria?" Adora chuckles nervously.

"Sure!! you are the new student right?"

"Yes, Adora, pleasure to meet you"

"Im Bow, nice to meet you"

"BOW!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

Both Adora and Bow turn towards a girl with sparkly hair that looked lost searching for his friend.

"Glimmer!! right here!" Bow waves a hand on the air, signalizing the girl where he was.

"I'm so glad I found you, I was looking for you everywhere!!.......who's your new friend?" Glimmer asks pointing at Adora

"Glimmer, this is Adora, she is the Brightmoon's new student" Adora waved back with a friendly smile.

"Ohh, the chosen one, gotcha! Sooo how's the school so far? Do you like it?" Glimmer asks.

"It's pretty cool from what I've seen"

"OMG, I have an idea!! Why don't you eat lunch with us!!" Bow said chirping

"Bow, that's a great idea!!! What do you say??" Glimmer adds

"Sure, why not?"

And with that the group of three went to the dining room.

*Dining room*

"And then she said, mom come pick me up I'm SCARED!!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"That's actually a very funny story!!" Adora's remarked

"Thank you, it was presented by your narrator Bow and the actress Glimmer" as both glimmer and Bow vow.

"Excellent performance" Adora said, while clapping her hands together.

"Adora! I was looking for you!" Ms. Sowerby said as approaching the table Glimmer,Bow and Adora were sitting.

"Yes ma'am?" Adora's asks

"I came here to give you your dorm you are staying on" as she handed Adora a little paper with the number 765.

"Oh Thank you, very much Ms. Sowerby"

"Not a problem" and with that, Ms. Sowerby left the dining room.

"Well, you are a really funny person, and cool to hang with, do you maybe wanna be our friend?" Bow asked with Glimmer at the side. Both giving Adora a pretty big smile.

"Friends?" Adora's asked

"Yes, like people you hang with, do fun stuff, go to the movies, the par-" Glimmer started explaining

"Yes I know what friends are, I just, never really had ones, I've always been a quiet girl you know?"

"Well, now you have, two of them, right Glim?"

"Yes Bow"

"So, friends?" Bow asked

"Friends" Adora said with a smile on her face. And they all hugged and made a group hug.

*Science class*

Adora's POV

I walked to science class, and the room was already filled with students, I found an empty seat, so I took it. Moments later a girl with pinkish hair came and sat right beside me.

"Hello, my name is Entrapta, nice to meet you"
The girl said.

"Hey, Adora, pleasure to meet you too" and we both were shaking our hands.
I noticed Catra entered the room too, with a big tall girl, she had white hair and pointy hands, like pincers.

"Goodmorning Class, I hope you are all having a great day, since your old science teacher had to leave due to....problems, I'll be the one teaching you this year, My name is Ms. LightHope but you can all call me Ms. Hope.

A tall woman greeted us, she seemed really peculiar...I like it.

"In today's class you'll be working with the person beside you on a project. You will have to create your own intelligent robot."

"YESS, we are gonna make such a great team, I promise!!!!" Entrapta said chirping.

"Yeah, I think we will make a great team"

Entrapta and I were planning on what we wanted our robot to be like, or what features we wanted on it, not gonna lie, working with her is really fun. But I think we had so much fun, that time flew by quickly. Cause the next thing we know the bell rang.

"Okay students, it was nice meeting you all, you are all dismissed, have a great afternoon" Ms.Hope said, and left the room. I realized it was 2:30 already, which means that classes are over, but we had an important meeting to attend for all students, it was something about coronation day.

"Bow! Glimmer! Hey!" I said, as I waved my hand at them.

"Hey Adora! Ready for the meeting?!" Glimmer asks

"Almost, I just need to put this away, and I am ready to go!" I walk to my locker to place all my missing books and walk with Glimmer and Bow to the auditorium.

* Auditorium *

We found an empty row and took three seats next to each other, it was barely full, but with time, it filled completely with princesses and princes.

"Good Afternoon students, as you may all know, this year is your last year here at Brightmoon Academy, which also means you are all being prepared to rule your kingdoms" Ms. Sowerby said over a microphone.

I noticed that the principal, Shadow weaver was also there with Catra, she looked impatient for Ms. Sowerby to introduce her and let her speak.

"And now, I leave you with your principal, Mrs. Weaver"

The students started clapping and then the room went silent.

"Good afternoon royals" Weaver started.

Catra's POV

I walked to science class with my friend Scorpia by my side.

"Hey, did you meet-"

"The new student? Yes." I said, I've had been asked that question so many times today

"Adora right?" Scorpia asked

"Yes."

We walked into the science classroom and was greeted by the new teacher, Ms. Hope, my mom told me we would have a new science teacher a long time ago, and finally the time is here. She was explaining something about robots and told us we had to build one.

"So, wanna meet at my dorm, for the project?" Scorpio's asked

"I'll see, we have a meeting remember?"

"Oh right, tomorrow then...it sucks that this year we have to change from dorms."

Last year Scorpia and I shared a dorm, we were on the 3rd floor, we were in the middle of the building, which means that we could sneak out whenever we wanted without no one noticing.

"Yeah, it really sucks, who's your roommate this year? I ask

"Oh, this girl named Perfuma, she looks really nice and sweet, and cooks really really good, you need to try her salads one day....what about you?"

"I don't know, I haven't payed much attention to it, I really don't care, if I don't like her I'll just ignore her, that's it" I say

Suddenly the bell rings, which means it's time for.....hell.
I said my goodbyes to Scorpia and headed to the auditorium. My mom was already waiting for me there so I really needed to hurry.

*Auditorium*

"Hello I'm here" I say

"Finally, what took you so long?" My mom asked harshly

"Sorry, I was placing my books away, what's the rush? There's no one here yet?" I asked

"You need to prepare yourself, like seriously, how are you planning to rule a kingdom if you can't even come early to a speech, what a disappointment."

I am not planning on it, you are.

*time skip*

"Good afternoon royals" Weaver started introducing herself and explaining what this speech was about. I was at her side, and started bragging on how I will next year rule this kingdom.

I didn't like it, like at all, I'm not a princess! I don't wanna be a princess, be there, do that. That's not me. But hey, I'd rather wear a dress and heels, over an Angry mother, specially if it is my mother in particular. I don't know how, but somehow she controls you. And I always end up agreeing with everything she says or commands. And I dislike it.

Then she finally ended her speech and it was time to head to our dorms, finally some rest, tomorrow was Saturday, so we had the day free.

Adora's POV

The speech was finally over, and we could head to our dorms, I was joking with Glimmer and Bow about how boring that speech was.

"Hey Adora, will you have any trouble finding your dorm?" Bow asked while he wiped his laughter tears away.

"Nah, I think I am good" I said

"Oh that reminds me, who is your dorm partner? Glimmer asks

"I still don't know, I haven't met her. What about you guys?"

"I am paired up with a boy named Kyle, but he seems really shy" Bow said

"I am paired up with this girl named Frosta, she looks so young, but she surely is a personality" Glimmer says while chuckling a little bit.

"Well anyways, we should really head to our dorms if we don't want angry teachers" Bow said

We said our goodbyes and each one of us headed to their dorms. The school had three buildings, the first one consisted of 2 floors, there's where all the classrooms were located. The second one was the gymnasium, and the third building consisted of 6 floors, where the dorms where located, the first three floors where the girls dorms and the other three were the boys dorms. I was located at the third floor, so I went on the elevator and pressed the number three. Once I got there I started to search for my dorm.

"Dorm 765.....765?......ah come one where are you? 756..no......761..close...aha!! 765." I mumble quietly.

Catra's POV

I was making my way to my dorm, cause honestly I really need to rest, like seriously. Today it has been a really really long day, new girl comes, speeches, classes. I really need to rest. But then I remembered, oh my roommate!? Who is she?! Will she be in the dorm already!? I really don't have time to introduce myself or even speak to someone.

I got inside of my dorm and luckily my so called roommate wasn't there, so I got into the shower and had a bath.( Catra is a cat, but come one, we all like to be clean).

I got out quickly, and put on some pj's which consisted of a crop top and shorts. I was gonna make my way to my bed until I see someone opening the door, oh well she's here.

"If you are gonna come this late at night then you should pro-" I stop my words when I see....her.

Adora's POV

I got the key inside of the doorknob and twist it, and I finally come in. I was about to say something but a voice spoke up first. I see the figure that was speaking more clearly, but she stopped talking once she saw me ,and then I realized perfectly who it was......Catra.

————————————————————————

Hello my beautiful people! This is shit, I don't know why, I just feel like it. Thank you for 16 reads, I know it's not much, but it means the world to me, if you are liking this story please let me know through the comments. Till next time!!

-Tina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 36
You just recently made it through freshman year. It's now Sophomore year here at Brightmoon Academy. Everyday was a living hell for you. Bad parents...
76.2K 2.3K 17
COMPLETED. Adora finds her long lost friend while working in a summer camp. Will she be able to reconnect that connection? (Human CatraxAdora) WARN...
620 13 7
{She-Ra College AU} Catra Michalka just wanted to be normal. With everything Shadow Weaver put her through, that was going to be tough. When she tur...
86.1K 3.2K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...