Rhythm of my heart ( student...

By Jojowerewolf

More

Rythum of my heart ( student/teacher relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chaper 9

575 12 0
By Jojowerewolf

Chapter 9

It's been three weeks since the kissing incident and the weird voice but for those passed three weeks I've been in so much pain. Like every bone in my body was breaking and it hurt so much.( I can't believe I can still walk...) But I did my best just to brush it off. I spent every weekend with either Emma or Zack. I've avoided Emmett at school even at the house, I didn't wake up when my alarms went off Rose would have to come and get me which she wasn't use to. She didn't like it may I add. I made her food and then before Jason, Ryan, or Emmett had gotten there I would make theirs placing each out on the table, got ready and left. Emmett tried to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood ever to listen. I wouldn't let Zack and Emma see that way but Emma knew something was up.

"Jazz your skipping again?" She said, looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. ( yes I've been ditching choir.......... Don't judge me.) I nodded back at her, I promised today I would tell her why I was miserable. But I hardly understood it. "I'm surprised you don't have a detention from all the missed classes." I nodded again in agreement, she let me go to the one place where everything made sense. The library. "Bye Jazz" she's yelled.

"Cya Emma." I waved back. I walked in greeted Cathy who loved me coming to see her.She let me ditch because I'm one of the few kids how came to the library. So when I ditch she acts like I'm not there.( I love that she cares so much.) I grabbed a bean bag chair then walked to the back corner furthest way from the doors, where the fiction and legends sections were. I put in my headphones, grabbed a book, and curled up in the corner. Oh how I love the library, it's the only place to just sit and think. I just got to chapter three when someone cleared their throat I thought it was Zack who would some times ditch with me but boy I was wrong.

"What do you think your doing, Miss Franklin?" He asked, I just lifted the book so I couldn't see him. "Jazz...."

"Go away." I said bluntly. My book was forced out of my hands and put back on a shelf. I glared at him, he was glaring right back. " I was reading that and I said go away." I said.

"No, and so what. Your going to class." He said grabbing my hand, dammit goose bumps. I tried to pull away but he was to strong he started to drag me away. I felt like a two year old being taken to the bathroom. Cathy just stared after use looking worried. When we finally got back the bell rang and again I tried to leave but he just wouldn't let go. "Oh no you don't you've got detention." He said, of course I do, I huffed I saw Emma and Zack looking at me. I mouthed.

*I've got detention* Emma laughed as Zack shook his head holding back the laughter. I glared at them but they still laughed, Zack ran over and kissed me goodbye. I whimpered a bit when he broke the kiss and ran off. Emmett glared at Zack but he didn't notice because all he could see was me, I wanted him to take me with him but nope I was stuck. Now I'm in hell and Emmett was the devil. I now I shouldn't be mad at him because I kissed him back but I just became Zack's girlfriend that day and that's cheating on him. And with my teacher no less. I walked passed him to the back of the class, to the window, and plugged my headphones back in.

"Jazz take those out, we need to talk." He stated, I just pretend like I couldn't hear him. So he yanked them out of my ears. "JAZZ! WE NEED TO TALK!"

"Do we have to can we just let it go again."I said, not looking at him but out the window.

"We're going to have to talk sometime Jazz." He said sitting in the chair in front of me. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest just from his voice, *crack* a bone broke I flinched in pain. ( what's happening?) "are you alright Jazz?"

"No..... not really........" I said softly.

" whats wrong? Is there anything I can do?" he asked.

"No I think you've done enough." I stated, I peered of at him, the light from the windows was reflecting off him, making him look like a god. The light hit his skin making it glow, I looked deep into his eyes the light made the darkness of his blue eyes look like the night sky with stars shining in them. His stubble along his jawline was glimmered, some of his messy hair had fallen out of place and I wanted desperately move it. I imaged my hand running though that hair and how soft it must have felt. ( GOD. Jazz get a grip... This is your teacher what happened meant nothing.....). I was starring off now and he seemed to noticed because when I came back to the earth he was smirking at me smugly.

" have I done enough?" Now he was teasing me and I wanted to fall into the trap. I licked my lips but I stayed were I was. *crack* pain shot though me, my ribs were cracking. *crack, crack, crack,* each bone was breaking slowly and painfully. *snap* this time I hide the pain, making no motion that I felt like hell. "Now about.." I cut him off.

"What do I gotta do for detention Mr. Williams?" I said standing up and took a few steps back making a good size gap between us.

"........you will organize Mrs. Seeds music books and files...." He said, looking a little pissed that I called him Mr. Williams again. "Seems that she was a bit of a pack rat."

"Hey! Don't say mean things about her......... Even if they are true." I stated not making a good argument for Mrs. Seeds. " and that will take three days to organize!" He looked back at me smirking, I groaned. He was an evil evil man. "Your an ass do you know that?"

"Do you want a weeks detention you have earned more then that. I'm being nice here." He said, leading me to the back to the closet where all the music supples were. He looked back at me devilishly then opened the door. HOLY SHIT! Is what was all that came to mind. Mrs. Seeds really was a pack rat! There were books piled every where, papers scattered along the floor and the top of the shelves fulling ever now and then. Dust was on everything spiderwebs too, how did she get anything done all these years? I looked at him eyes wide at the mess.

"If you think I'm doing this by myself then your crazy!" I yelled, this is so not fair.

"No I'll help you." He said, pushing me forward, can't he keep his hands to himself. "Okay you start dusting, I'll pick up the papers." I agreed then looked for a stepladder. The pain had subsided and I was feeling better. I found the ladder and began to dust. Emmett and I talked about what songs we should do for future performances. It was peaceful and calm just talking with him, he joked about the girls and how annoying May was.

"Hey, I'm done dusting can you hand me a book or two."

"K here you go." He said handing me the books. I put them away not realizing that something was crawling on my arm till.

"AAAAAaaaaaaggggggghhhhh!" I screamed as I saw a big spider on my arm. The shock caused my to fall back off the ladder. (Yeah lame that I'm scarred of spiders but they just freak me out.) I fell flat on my back *snap, crack, pop* yeah I'm in hell now. Emmett kneeled down beside me saying something but my ears were ringing. I managed to say something but it was faint. "........ home........." Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

* crack* *snap* the pain was growing stronger as I came to. Emmett had put me in the car and we were half way home. He looked at me from the corner of his eye concern flashed across his face. It was silent ride I groaned sometimes but that only making him worry that much more. When we finally arrived home Emmett would not allow me to walk so he carried me in. My heart was pounding but I couldn't enjoy anything with the pain. Jason was just coming down the steps when he saw us, he went white his face was clouded with worry and fear. Jason ran over and took me away from Emmett, causing the pain to worsen.  

"Jazz! What's wrong? What happened?!" He ask trying to stay calm and not freak out to much.

"I don't know I think I fell...... My whole body hurts......and some bones are broken." I replied, laying my head against his chest. *snap* ( go to sleep idiot!) a voice screamed * snap,* *crack* "OUCH!" I screamed, several more bones broke. Eric appeared out of nowhere, starring down at me worried as much as Jason was. Rose was now talking to Emmett her eyes never left me.

"Take her to her room, now Jason ! I'll be there shortly." She ordered, Jason obeyed and ran me to my room. He put me down as gently as possible but more bones snapped. I felt like I just got hit by a train and several others were still hitting me.

"Jazz......." Jason whispered as he touched our foreheads together. Rose came in with a big bowel of something.

"Jason go I'll take it from here." Rose said, putting the bowel on the nightstand. Jason was reluctant to leave but Rose was firm to get him out. "Jazz I know you've been in pain longer than a day, now when did it start?" She asked dipping a cloth in the bowel.

I stuttered each word trying my best to sound okay but failed at it. "Three...... Three..... Weeks." She looked shocked like I just said I was from Mars.

"You endured that much pain for three weeks!"

"Yep...." Was the last thing I could say before blacking out again.

Continue Reading