𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭

1.6K 330 137
By _yesha_jain_

"i am afraid of facing him. what we will say if he'll ask about naina and her decision." Vishakha spoke in sorrow looking at her husband hoping that he would have some answer to coax their son.

"We will say what that lady. i mean her mom said, we did what he asked now everything depend upon that girl. if she is ready to marry this mentally sick kid then we have no problem because we will get a care taker as well." Vivek replied in thoughtful way smiling lightly in relief.

in aggarwal house. sulakshana called her husband saying that she have to do a important discussion about their daughter Naina.

he reached quickly as he was tensed about what his wife want to share with him that she had to call him so urgently.

"What happened sulakshana. why did you called me in so hurry?" He asked as soon as he entered inside their room. she first offer him a glass of water and when he finished drinking. She asked him to sit down calmly and take a deep breath.

At first he glared her. but drew a sharp breath and asked - "now will you say what is the exact matter.?"

"i want to finalize our daughter naina's marriage with maheshwaris elder son." She said in one go with a closed eye afraid about her husband reaction.

"What? are you fine sulakshana. do you even know what are you saying.?" rakesh asked with a perplexed face. checking her forehead if she have high temperature fever or what. His wife nodded in no and held out a photo in front of him.

Saying - "am alright rakesh ji. see this picture of that guy who want to marry our daughter. they're so rich and kind people naina will be happy there. Trust me."

Sulakshana play her golden card on him and he took the picture in his hand. examining the boy suspiciously He look quite handsome and well fit man. rakesh was mum and stood frozed as if thinking deeply about this proposal.

"Did they came here.?" his first question was this as he wasn't sure if whatever he is thinking is true or not.

"Yes. that's why am saying you they were requesting me to make naina agree for this marriage. as their son have fallen deeply for her and want to marry her anyhow." She spoke
in gloomy eye acting to be innocent.

"i can't believe. i mean this guy look so handsome and he is rich as well then why the hell he is interested in my daughter. there must be something fishy." He said with a doubtful face again looking at the picture and wondering what could be the reason for sending his marriage proposal for a ordinary girl.

"Rakesh ji you're over thinking. you must've heard love is blind it doesn't see age..caste..or background. you should feel lucky that they're willing to make naina their daughter-in-law. for a while just keep aside your father worriment and think as a man. See they are very rich and have their own setup business if we will join our relation with them we will be in profit. because they will help you financially and perhaps give you chance to work with them in their office." Sulakshana spoke greedily making him imagine themself playing with money. and travelling around the world in their private jet.

"fine. i don't have any problem but we will fix their marriage only if naina will get agree. otherwise tell them to find any other girl for their son." Rakesh declared in stern voice giving the photograph of rahul to his wife. who looked him in shocked face. she thought he will not ask naina for this but his reply proved her wrong and now she is thinking to coerced naina for the approval.

She was about to say. but he cut her off saying in finality tone - "no sulakshana if my daughter won't get agree for this marriage. i am not gonna force her. for me more than money my daughter happiness matters. and if she isn't happy with this proposal then i don't want to force her."

He left the room after completing his sentence. and his wife was irked with his blind love for naina. She clenched her jaw and mumbled in evil smile - "as you say rakesh ji. I'll anyhow get your daughter approval for this marriage. and for that if i had to shed fake crocodile tears then i will. but i won't let this golden opportunity miss."

in the night. naina was quietly reading book about immature boy. she seethed in fury when she read the line where the boy forced the girl to marry him.

"These books are hell annoying. it's spoiling my mood like how could they write such a idiotic story and sell them in market. if that kiddish boy would have asked me to marry him i would've directly sent him to mental asylum for his mind treatment. Disgusting." She muttered in grumpiness folding the book in anger and keeping it inside the drawer beside her bed.

"Naina beta. can i come in?" a voice coated with fake fondness echo in her room. and she look up to see her step mother smiling widely.

"Yeah sure please come." she replied dryly making faces, her step mother come and sit down ahead of her. caressing her hair motherly as if more than her no one love her.

"Beta. rakesh ji have told me to not tell you about this. but i just couldn't hold on myself he is going into big loss in his business. He need a financial support and i know only you can help him in this." She started to say in moistening eye wiping away her unshed tear.

Naina looked her in questioned face and asked - "how would i help him?"

"By marrying to this boy." her step mother said with a smile showing her the photo.

Naina shockingly stare the guy her step mother was showing to her. and her mind got blanked.

"They're so rich beta. and they'll help your father financially. see beta i won't force you but rakesh ji haven't paid jay and roshni fee since one month. he don't have money. if you will get ready to marry this guy everything will be perfect as they're so good and kind family. and even have their own business The guy is also good looking and sincere exactly like the one you want as your partner. i might be sounding selfish and heartless but just think once about the facility and fame you're gonna receive if you'll marry the most richest man son." Sulakshana said further in soft voice. cajoling the innocent soul who is aghast to take any decision.

"is papa is happy with these proposal.?" She asked in timidity fidgeting with her finger in feverish.

"Yes beta. he is so happy infact he was going to say YES to them but i said that first we should ask naina if she is ready for this marriage. as she have to spend her entire life with that guy. we shouldn't be so selfish." She spoke in fake love making her think twice about the sudden change in her demeanor.

"Ok. i am ready! naina annonced with a dull face keeping stone on her heart for her father happiness.

"Really beta. you're so sweet i knew it you can never see your father in pain. we're so blessed to have a child like you." Sulakshana spoke some heartwarming words in smile kissing her forehead.

"i will inform about this to rakesh ji he'll be so proud of you. Sleep well beta good night." she added with a never ending smile patting her head and getting up to go.

"What is the name of that guy?" naina asked in throbbing voice and her step mother halt on her track wondering what name should she say. she don't know what is his name she slap herself mentally for her folly.

Closing her eye. she remember something and a pang of guiltness pinched her heart but she recover and said - "his name is...."Rahul." ❤

Scene change in maheshwari mansion. sameer is banging his head on the wall consecutively as he taken a resolution that until his naina won't say "Yes" for their marriage he will hurt himself physically.

The wall is turning red as his blood have started to come out of his head. his family is watching him with a irked face want to slap him tightly for his silliness.

The loud ring of phone grab their attention and vivek swipe to receive the call.

"Hello am sulakshana naina's mother." she introduce herself in a broad smile and vivek quickly put the call on speaker so sameer could hear what is his angel verdict.

The mention of her name stopped sameer from punishing himself and he looked the phone hopefully.

"Actually i want to say that. that... naina is ready for this marriage she don't have any objection with your son. Sameer." she declared with a grinning face looking around her if anyone is hearing her.

"What? are you sure." vivek asked in disbelief voice and she nodded saying - "yes mr.maheshwari am sure. naina itself have given her approval for this proposal. and she is asking if you could arrange their marriage within one week."

"One Week." all repeated her word in shocking tone and sameer started to dance by holding his personalized mickey pillow. just one week away and then naina will be his wife. she'll be there with him in his room, in his life forever. ❤

"Yes. and even i agree with her because this week is so auspicious and if they'll get married within this week then their life will be so beautiful and peaceful. i have asked well known pandit ji and he said me these all." Sulakshana proceed further a fake story making everyone look each other in daze.

"Fine we'll arrange their marriage within this week." vishakha spoke in agreement as she saw how happy her son is after knowing that his angel have got agreed.

"Thank you so much. but i have two condition." sulakshana said with a smirk on her face and the time stopped for them.

"What is your condition.?" vivek ask with low voice and....

Scene frozed.

How is the update

What will be sulakshana condition?

Just one week and samaina will be married. do you think??

And one more thing the teaser I've posted could be a dream too 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...
Haunting Touch By Yesha Jain

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 116 1
"Ssss...sameer, what are you doing, please stay away" She was looking at him in horrified manner, and then raise up one flower vase to throw on his h...
10.2K 468 42
┈ ⋞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 ⋟ ┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
18.1K 5.9K 12
Met for the first time, as prospective bride and groom for an Arranged Marriage. First Meeting, and it turned out to be Love at First Sight. But was...