Wet the bed

بواسطة Queen_mooree

India Nicole Aleah James. That's her government name. But if you haven't heard this, you haven't lived. Caram... المزيد

Intro:
The beginning
The song
Scared to death
Who are you?
Fuck my life
I finally get to meet you
Why am I so into you?
Nightmare
Shutting you out........
Whats going on?
I'll tell you everything
what happened
Here goes nothing
shit just got real
Do you mean it?
A/ N ------
Thank you baby!
*L*
A/N
redo *L*
*O*
*V*
*E*
SERIOUSLY????
A/N---
worst time ever!
A/N
worst time ever!
you think your tough?
post to be: chris brown
whats going on?
Im not a porn star!
DAMN!
back to normal
when it rains
Clouds rolling in
Between love
who to choose?
Long way
always getting hurt
Thank you daddy!
Hey there
Guess what?!
rest in peace!
soooooo.
we love you melvin
Can we just be happy?
Im having A!!!
Hey lil guy!
auhtors note
Going home
I'm Straight
Can I keep you?
sick people
We got it
CASTING CALL

I need you!

983 35 1
بواسطة Queen_mooree

So last night me and august had about the best sex ever hr mad love to me like no other man has ever and it was good yes lawd but I wake up and isn't even here I walk down stairs he's not there I walk all around the house no sign of him the smart idea would prolly have been was to check outside if his car was there or not and its not so I walk slowly upstairs and call him I get no answer but I don't cry or show any emotions I just go to the bathroom and do all of my hygiene and I get dressed and walk downstairs and cook me and only Me something to eat. I'm walking down stairs and this guy is in the house just looking at me.

"Hi how may I help you?" I ask
"I'm august friend he wanted me to stop by" the dude said "my name is William levy"

I shake my head and keep on walking I feel this hotness on the back of my neck and I know for sure it has to be him just starring at my ass. I should go upstairs and change because I already know august gone come home trippen about what the fuck I'm wearing but all well that's him.

"Hey William?" I say calling his name
"What's up?" He asks walking in the kitchen looking at me
"Do you know if august is with another girl right now?" I ask
"No I don't" he says

William:
Yeah I know where august is and I know I should tell her cause she seems like a good girl but even though she a good girl I still don't want to hurt her but yes august is with Kayla again I told him to leave that bitch alone but he keeps saying hes in love with both Kayla and India so shit who knows but what I do know is he needs to figure out who he wants he can't keep playing with girls emotions.

I'm looking at this dude and he looks like he is lying but I don't say anything I just turn around and go to the fridge and take out two eggs, seven pieces of bacon, one pancake, and one serving of grits and I start cooking. August walks into the house I walk up to him and he smells exactly like perfume so I ask him about it and he basically brushes me off asking me where is food is at and I see lipstick on his lips and that's where I flip out and the food goes everywhere.

"What the fuck is on your face?" I ask
"What is you talking about?" He says
"Why in the fuck do you smell like perfume and got fucking lipstick on your face?" I ask and this time yelling
"I said its fucking nothing so stop asking queations" he says yelling back At me with a higher voice

I run out the room and upstairs and this time he is gone pay for hurting me I'm not coming back this time I'm fucking serious. I'm in the room packing all of my stuff and august comes In the room with another sob story how he loves me and needs me like bye nigga get the fuck out my face nigga.

"Baby I'm sorry please dont go" he says looking at me
"August you lie so fucking much" I say trying to hold back tears. "All the fuck I wanna know is who the fuck you was with?". I say looking at him

He looks at me and instantly drops his head and starts rubbing it cause he know he has fucked up this time.

"Look if I tell you please don't flip out" he says trying to convince me.
"I'll try to but no promises!" I say
"Okay after we mad love I went over to Kayla house" he say
"What the fuck did you do over there with her?" I say
"We fucked but babe I swear I wore protection" he says

I look at him totally heart broken I just grab all of my stuff and leave but the only thing I have to say is we are taking a break for a minute.

"August I'll call you In a few days we need a good break" I say
"Will you please call me?" He asks
"Yeah when I feel better I will" I said

I grabbed my stuff and I walked out the door I got in my car and pulled off ready to finally go home and get comfortable. I make it home and amber is outside of my house crying and yelling for me to open the door and when I pull up she stops yelling and walks up to my car with a bat so I lock my doors and roll my window down a lil.

"What?" I say
"Why the fuck you sleeping with some girl man?" She said
"Who?" I say
"William" she says
"Bitch I am not sleeping with him I don't know him I asked him for help about august" I say
"Well bitch that's Kayla man you need to leave him alone" she said
"Oh Kayla." I say laughing

So this Kayla bitch is messing with William and august damn I can't wait to tell him. I start to think I'm not telling august shit he got himself into this shit and he steadily doing the bull shit but shit is august and William sharing a girl or was august telling him to come over her so he could fuck her so William wouldn't know. Hours go by and I finally wake up out of my sleep and someone is at my door I go to the door and august is outside my door I walk away from the door and I walk quietly and slowly up stairs so he wouldn't hear me. I walked up to my room laid back in bed and went straight back to sleep.

"Wake up now" he said

I open my eyes and look up to see august in my face yelling at Me about who knows what so I close my eyes again knowing he is not important then he starts slapping me and yelling my name but I say nothing I just turn the other way.

"Wake up India now wake up" he says
"Wake up baby please wake up"

I open my eyes and look around damn was I dreaming about that all but I finally come to clear view and my house is surrounding with smoke and fire and august grabs me, picks me up and runs out the house. I swear I didn't know what the fuck was going on how in the hell did my house get caught on fire or what the fuck happened. I look and the door is right there august runs with all his speed and we make it out the house and the house falls straight down. I look up and gasp I instantly starts crying all my childhood memories Are in there all my memories are in that house.

"Baby stop crying its okay" he says
"Who in the fuck did this?" I say
"We gone get you took care of then we are going to talk about what happened because baby I want you to get revenge and plus I got something to tell you about my life and career" he says looking at me then kissing me

Omg that kids felt so damn good he just sparked something in me like damn he is definitely my hero my savor I actually love august I fell in love with him at first sight and now I think I'm really in love I just don't know how to tell him that I love him because he might not feel the same way. All my thoughts get distracted by the ambulance and fire truck and police cars they all pull up and the help is here to help.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

351K 3.4K 19
"We can't... you're my client." He chuckled, "so? There's no law against fucking my lawyer." He cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Stop makin...
171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...
8.1K 1.6K 14
"Forever, I had stayed silent, closed off, cut by the doldrums of family politics and societal pressures. Buried under biased judgements, I dwarfed t...
824K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...