POKEMON : THE ULTIMATE QUEST

Av Xerxes22

Champion Leon Will Be Ready, The People All Around The World Will Bear Witness, When Champion Of Alola And... Mer

THE LAST KISS
THE JEWEL OF MEGA-EVOLUTION
DESTINED TO BE
I MISS YOU
A PROMISE TO KEEP
AN OLD FRIEND
AMOURSHIPPING : A New Beginning
YOU HAVE MY HEART
THE ALOLA POKÉMON LEAGUE
YOU STILL MISS HER, DON'T YOU
A NEW MISSION
TO BE A CHAMPION
OLD FRIENDS
THE GAME BEGINS
WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME
AN INSANE ROUND TWO
AN AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION
AN AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION 2
A BATTLE OF THE AGES
A BATTLE OF THE AGES 2
ANOTHER AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION
ANOTHER AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION 2
ANOTHER AMOURSHIPPING REVELATION 3
ANOTHER INSANE SEMI-FINALE
I CAN SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR EYES 2
THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE
THE GRAND FINALE
THE GRAND FINALE 2
THE GRAND FINALE 3
GRAND FINALE: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE
THE ULTIMATE TRUTH
THE BOY FROM PALLET TOWN
EVERY TIME WE TOUCH
ONLY WHEN IT RAINS
A NIGHTMARE
FRIENDS
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY HEART
A FACE
THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS
THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS 2
A HERO'S REFUSAL TO GIVE UP
A WHOLE NEW SURPRISE
ATTENTION GUYS
A REVELATION
A REVELATION 2
AN OLD FACE
A WAY OUT
A CLASH OF LEGENDARIES
THE FINAL CLASH
A GALARIAN SURPRISE
A DARK PROMISE
A SACRIFICE
THE END OF AMOURSHIPPING ?
ATTENTION GUYS ...
A GLOOMY RAINY DAY
THE FIRST ELITE FOUR TRIAL
A NEW FRIEND
THE FIRST ELITE FOUR TRIAL 2
GOOD BYE SUN AND MOON........
A NEW JOURNEY
THE FIRST SHOWCASE ROUND
THE FIRST SHOWCASE ROUND 2
ALL THAT MATTERS
NEW RIVAL
THE SECOND ELITE FOUR TRIAL
THE SECOND ELITE FOUR TRIAL 2
A FINAL DANCE
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
THE SECOND SHOWCASE ROUND
AMOURSHIPPING : One Day Off
THE THIRD ELITE FOUR TRIAL
AN ACCIDENTAL KISS ?
YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME
CALL YOU MINE
I CAN SEE FOREVER IN YOUR EYES
THE SHOWCASE SEMI-FINALE
A PROMISE
THE FINAL ELITE FOUR TRIAL
A KISS FOR THE CHAMPION
LOVE IS WAR
LOVE IS WAR 2
LOVE IS WAR 3
LOVE IS WAR 4
THE SHOWCASE GRAND FINALE
THE CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS
THE ALOLAN QUEEN
KING TO THE QUEEN
ATTENTION GUYS......
THE FINAL VISION
THE FINAL BATTLE
THE FINAL SACRIFICE
A NEW DAWN
And To Our Own Way
LAST WORDS ...

THE FINAL DANCE

2.1K 60 32
Av Xerxes22

The Countdown Starts...

The day started just like another day, even though it wasn't. Today was the last day of Alolan Queen Mary's journey; the ship was about to reach its final destination Melemele Island seaport, by morning it will.

"Whoa! Look at it! It's so shiny and big!" Bonnie's voice echoed across the ballroom, drawing many a looks. It's not like that they needed help with that, plenty of people were staring all on their own. That was a blatant surprise that a ship could harbor this huge facility inside her.

The authority decided to arrange a final ceremony before the departure, all relating with the successful conduct of Alolan Pokémon League and Alolan Showcase Competition. All notorious, renowned people of Alola were invited today, including Ash and Serena's friends.

So there it was, all of Ash's friends from every region were here today...... misty, Brock and Tracey from Kanto May and Max from Hoenn, Iris, and Cilan from Unova, Dawn from Sinnoh, Bonnie and Clemont from Kalos .... Everyone was here today.

The giant ballroom was already crowded with people. Ash had obviously been in this earlier, but for Ash's friends, it was a totally different experience. Some local reporters were also in the room with cameras, filming the trainers' live bit by bit. The best part, though, was the massive spread of food.

"Looks like Ash's life has been changed forever... he has to face this type of party diurnally," Clemont stated eyeing the ballroom.

"Well I doubt that big brother... Ash never wanted to be famous like this, he always wanted to be Pokémon master... and today he is..." bonnie replied.

"Speaking of Ash... where is our champion?" May asked?

"In Serena's room... Serena had him to get him ready,"

"That's cute," Gary smirked. "Knowing how much our boy dislikes fancy clothing... I am sure Serena will have him well dressed,"

"Yah you are right..." Brock sighed smiling "I can still remember the day when I first met Ash and his little Pikachu... The boy struggled against my Onix... and look at him today, he is the champion of Alola region, I always knew Ash had something within him... he never gives up, ever,"

"I feel the same way Brock" misty said. "I wish I continued my journey with Ash, if I did then today it would be me dressing up Ash,"

"Ummm... Excuse me?" bonnie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing...nothing...!" misty quickly dismissed waving her hands, embarrassed.

"Whatever you say misty.... Can't deny the fact that Ash got the best girl for him" Dawn added this time. "Serena loves him selflessly,"

"Yeah, I guess you are right" misty looked down. "And I am happy for him."

"Do you know guys...? Serena met Ash long before we met him" bonnie added.

"Really..."

"Ya... when Serena was a young She went to Kanto, against her will and attended a Pokémon Summer Camp. While at the camp, one day she got lost in the forest and hurt her knee. It was when she met Ash ... Ash pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped it around her wounded knee, revealing his famous motto......Don't give up till it's over... This was when she fell for him,"

They all stared at the party, so many people out there, paparazzi, trainers roaming around, all reputed personalities, Kahunas attended the party, even the champions!

It all changed suddenly, cause the ace of the party finally arrived, the spotlight hovered on them, revealing the power couple.

Ash and Serena, holding each other's arms, dressed in royal Alolan cloths, and smiling.

On Ash's shoulder, his closest buddy Pikachu was sitting, Dressed with royal bowtie.

.......................

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... PLEASE WELCOME, THE MAIN ATTRACTION OF TODAY'S EVENING, THE CHAMPION AND QUEEN OF ALOLA... ASH KETCHUM AND SERENA YUVONEEEEE...." The party announcer Harry exclaimed out.

All the paparazzi and fans just rushed for them, ash and Serena were prepared, they both faced the cameras in decent manner this time. One by one, all Kahunas, Champions, and the queens approached them.

"You look so good in this traditional Alolan cloth Serena ..." Aria complemented.

"Thanks Aria,"

"Tell me something Serena, did Ash tried to run away from this party too?"

"Ya..."Serena looked a little embarrassed. "He did. But this time, I didn't let him to..."

"Please don't ever do that Serena... me and Miette had to face a lot of questions for that last time,"

"Ya... I am sorry" Serena quietly apologized.

"Talking about running away..." Miette suddenly teased from the side. "What did you do Serena? Did you and Ash have some private sweet moments on that occasion?" Miette asked tingling her one eyebrow.

"We don't do that Miette...!" Serena quickly replied in heated voice.

"Ow really..?"

"Yes... At least I am not like you and Gary..."

That changed the ambience abruptly. Startled, Miette quickly asked,

"You know..!"

"Of course I know Miette... don't think everyone around you is fool Miette."

"Wait for a second... Miette likes someone?" aria added this time.

"Aha..."

On the other side, Lance approached Ash,

"Feels good, doesn't it Ash?..... This fame, cameras..."

"Not at all...." Ash turned to the Kanto champion. "I would rather like to battle you and defeat you lance... right buddy,"

"Piiika- piika,"

"So do I, Ash..."

"And don't forget about our next official match either Ash," Leon approached from the side.

"I won't Leon,"

It took some time for them to finally get free from cameras, then they made their way for their friends, Pikachu got off from Ash's shoulder.

"Well. Well, look who it is...... the champion and the queen together..." Gary teased the couple.

"Guys... thank you so much for coming to this party..." Ash thanked everyone, ignoring Gary.

"It's your party brother, how can we miss?"

"Thanks Brock,"

"Isn't that great?" bonnie spoke out suddenly. "The girlfriend and the boyfriend are the Queen and champion... only one thing is missing here...."

"What?"

"They should get married."

Ash and Serena swore they were flushing like red tomato after that statement, everyone else just burst into huge laugh, except Clemont and misty.

"Will you stop it bonnie?" Clemont quickly snapped.

"What? .... Isn't that obvious? Sooner or later, Ash is gonna marry Serena, why not now?"

"STOP IT! STOP IT BONNIE!"

In other times, Clemont would have stopped bonnie with his robotic arm, but unfortunately, he didn't have that now, so he had to drag bonnie out from the spot.

"Looks like bonnie did the job for me," Gary said smirking, looking at the departing siblings. "Alright guys, enjoy yourself, let's just leave the couple for this time,"

So they did, they all split away in moments, except Brock.

"Do you need something Brock," Ash asked.

"Yes... I need to ask you something Ash," Brock said in serious tone.

"What... I will be glad to help you buddy,"

"The thing is...." Brock looked dead serious while stating this, then all of a sudden his whole posture changed.

"HOW IN THE WORLD YOU MANAGED TO GET THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND..!!!"

.........................

"What...!" Ash spoke in baffled tone.

"Look At me...." Brock looked like he would cry out at any moment. "Hunting for a keeper for years, still no luck...... and look at you! A dense rock head who didn't even know the word love a few years ago, still managed to have a beautiful girlfriend... Not only that, all other female companions have crush on you!.... how did you do that?" Brock said grabbing Ash's both arms.

"I ... I don't know Brock... I swear..!!!" Ash spoke out desperately.

"Please tell me buddy... or I am gonna die without any keeper."

"You won't Brock" a calming voice stated from the side, Serena.

"Everyone is destined to be with someone Brock, that is his match... and you will end up with your match, sooner or later, you will Brock,"

"Really?" Brock looked hopeful.

"Aha...." Serena nodded. "You see Brock, you don't have to look after for a keeper, people don't find life partner like that..... Instead, they just end up with each other...... it is their personality which charms the most,"

Brock was looking at Serena like a puppy and Serena kept going,

"When I first met Ash, he didn't pursue me. In fact, his positive mental attitude, bravery is what made me his fan, little by little, his all other good things, his all other good behaviors made me fall for him," the last word she said looking into Ash's eyes, and he just returned the gaze, smiling.

"So you see Brock, you don't have to chase after girls to get a keeper, instead, just act good around people, girls will be charmed with your good behavior."

"Now I get it!" Brock spoke out. "To get a keeper, I have to show people how cool I am...." He put his fist on his chest.

"From now on... I am gonna show girls how dashing I can be,"

"Wait, Brock... That's not what I ....."

"Thank you so much Serena... That means a lot... Hey miss!....."

Brock rushed after another girl while our heroes just kept looking.

"I think you made it worse Serena..." Ash muttered.

"Don't worry... he will find his keeper,"

"How can you be so sure Serena?"

"Cause deep down... I know he is a good person... Just like my old man," Serena turned to him smiling.

At that moment Harry exclaimed out,

"EVERYONE, PLEASE GET READY... NOW BEGINS THE LONG-AWAITED DANCING TIME!!!....... EVERYONE, PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELVES WITH YOUR DATES."

The champion and the queen both looked at each other; they will participate in this final dance with their beloved ones... wouldn't they?

Ash offered his hand for his queen, and Serena stretched her arm to accept that hand from her champion.

Their hands were about to touch...

And that was the moment when chaos started...

Next Chapter:

THE FINAL VISION

...

How Was That? Tell Me In The Review...

And Don't Forget To Vote For The Story... The Journey Is About To Come To An End. ;)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

316K 6.5K 139
Ash Ketchum. A young and inspiring trainer who just became Alolan Champion and is now on his way back home. When Ash gets home, he finds out he's go...
99.4K 2.1K 102
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
32.7K 607 13
Some years after Serena is in Sinnoh and Ash comes back from Alola, the path crosses once more after 5 years. Will he still remember what happen'...
186K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...