Mellifluous || H.S (HIATUS)

Bởi chaoticaccount

''The reminiscence of what they could be was pure sin, a dark thought that haunted both their minds whilst th... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
PART II
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28

22

2.1K 84 80
Bởi chaoticaccount

Attention: 

This chapter is not safe for work and is recommended for those of the age 16 or older. Be prepared for 6k words.

Days had gone past. Amelia and Harry were stuck inside the castle while Harry learnt of his duties to the Flare Tribe. Most of his job consisted in paperwork and defense, having to ensure the safety of the tribe and, once he was crowned, Adene itself. Amelia knew how tiresome such tasks were for him, but as he learnt about his world he became attached and fell in love with its people and the mysteries behind it. 

The people of Adene would soon become his, and Harry wanted to be part of them instead of simply ruling them. He wanted to engage with them and discover new paths to make their lives easier, to be a good ruler who understood his people.

And Harry was becoming just that. The ginger had never heard of the Alpha again, and she didn't dare to think about it. It was too dangerous, a single moment of vulnerability could ruin Harry's plan of discovering what was wrong with the people surrounding them and who was after Amelia. She never once even thought of his title, much less the conversation she had had with him. Harry didn't remember a thing, as he had promised. 

Nothing – no single bit of their interaction – haunted his mind and it probably was nothing more than a dream. It didn't bother Amelia, though. She knew that the Alpha was Harry just as much Harry was the Alpha. The once two separate identities now merged into a single one – a single soul.

However, the ginger was bored. She wasn't allowed to wander around the castle alone and Eros was strictly always by her side like a second shadow, making her feel like a bird in a cage. Within a moment of vulnerability, Amelia searched for the red string connecting her to her lover and easily found it, slipping from her chambers without anyone noticing and following the red string back to a part of the castle she wasn't very familiarized with.

''Amelia?'' Harry's voice was heard and she smiled to herself. He knew it was her even before she walked through the door, so there was no point in knocking as she slipped inside the room and closed the door behind her.

''How did you know I was there?'' She chuckled, amused by his instincts.

Her lover was sitting behind a desk with a few books opened over the study, a red gown over his torso, hints of transparency over the fabric and some parts see-through, letting her have a glimpse of his ink adorned body. Black suit pants covered the rest of his body with a golden belt tightly wrapped around his hips.

''I am very familiar with your scent my love.'' He mused her with a smile, getting up from his desk and rounding it, before leaning his mid-section against it, looking at his girl.

''Can you actually smell me?'' Amelia tilted her hear to the side with a goofy smile.

''Yes, Amelia, I can smell you very clearly.''

''Oof, I'm not taking a shower ever again, as payback for leaving me alone.''

Rolling his eyes, Harry smiled. He had missed his lover. Of course, they saw each other at night in their chambers, but it was nothing compared to the conversations and moments they shared together during the day. Motioning for her to come closer, she stepped in as he pressed a kiss to her bare forehead.

''I missed you.''

''I missed you more.''

''Well, I missed your laugh.'' He retaliated.

''And I missed your touch.''

''But I missed your stupidity.''

''Stupidity? Sweetheart all of this  stupidity is needed to be with you.'' She stuck her tongue at him stubbornly and he smirked playfully. ''I missed your face.''

''My face? Oh baby, now I know what your intentions were all along.'' He smirked, teasing her while she pouted and huffed, those rosy cheeks puffing out and making her look like a little baby.

''You are an idiot.'' She pouted, whilst Harry chuckled and cupped the tenderness of her cheeks, bringing her face closer.

In a gentle manner, he bumped the tips of their noses against each other out of affection, watching how a toothy grin was displayed over Amelia's lips. Harry always thought it was cute how Amelia was so amused and pleased with things as simple as touches like those.

''Actually...I also wanted to talk to you about something.'' She whispered, looking up at him. ''Eros was trying to explain the marking process to me, but his vocabulary is too old for me to understand.''

Harry watched her calmly, pulling away from her briefly to be able to look into her eyes.

''You want to know how the ritual of the marking is performed?'' He clarified.

The ginger nodded. A while ago, she had understood that even if Harry wasn't aware of his powers, they were still within him just like his own knowledge of the world as he had told her once he met her as the Alpha.

''Yes please.''

Harry hummed, sitting over his desk and holding Amelia between his spread thighs, rubbing circles over her hips.

''You already know what a mate is, right?'' He asked, watching the ginger nod her head. ''Despite two individuals being mates and their paths being merged together, there are things that can break that connection. For example, one can be rejected by their mate, and the bound inevitably dies due to the time they spend away from each other. You see, a Magum Noctis is always searching for their mate, they feel a connection to someone whom they've never met – someone they spend their whole lives searching for. And once they meet, the bond connecting them is stronger than it has ever been. Being rejected means one of the parties rejects the bond and the person given to them by the Moon Goddess.''

''Does that happen a lot? The rejection, I mean.''

''It is not common, but it is also not uncommon. Despite having a mate and the bond, a person is always free to choose, free to fall in love, and free to live their own lives. There have been cases in which werewolves were in love, and then found their mates and it is completely and almost impossible to fight the mate bond. So, some people are rejected, unwanted. Some of them live like rogues, others live in society and find comfort in others whose mate's have died or have been rejected as well. There is always a balance in every choice.''

Amelia nodded softly, looking up at him.

''So what does the mark do?''

''The marking is the final stage of the mating process. It is what strengthens the mate bond and leaves us connected to each other for life, unable to be with someone else sexually or romantically.'' Harry explains, gently rubbing circles along her hips and looking into her eyes, being calm while trying to make her understand. ''Usually, when werewolves find their mates, their first response is to have sex and to mark. The mark is a bite, a bite right over the neck. A bit like those vampire stories from the human world, where they sink their fangs into the neck. Werewolves do the same. They sink their fangs into their mate's neck – the fangs hold a powerful scent that will remain deep in their mate's body for the rest of their lives. A scent that everyone else can smell as soon as they are seen. A mark of possession and a mark that proves a vow of eternity.''

Amelia bit down on her bottom lip while listening to his words. She would be bitten by Harry and then they would be together for as long as they had. It didn't sound so bad, it sounded as if the mark was almost like a proposal, or in fact – a wedding ring.

''What does sex have to do with it?'' The girl curiously asked.

Harry chuckled at her innocence, leaning in.

''The pain of the mark subsides when mates are having sex, it is transformed into pleasure and triggers the heat of the female so she can be able to bear children.''

Her cheeks were suddenly bright pink, her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks as she blinked quickly to hide her embarrassment. But of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Harry – he noticed every little detail about his mate.

''S-so...when we do have sex...you'll mark me?''

''Not unless you want me to. I wouldn't mark you against your will.''

Her bright almond eyes were looking straight into his own, her heart racing in her chest as she felt the need to be touched as soon as those words left his mouth – so the girl adverted her gaze timidly and looked at his lap.

''Does that mean that...we can have sex without you marking me?''

''Yes, of course.'' He whispers, his cock almost twitching with the thought. ''But it will be hard for the both of us, because there will only be one more stage left for our vows to be written on our souls. We will jump on each other at every chance we get.''

She blinked once, twice. Her heart was racing and so was her mind.

''Is it the mate bond that makes us so attracted to each other?''

Harry blinked, confused by her question but wanting to reassure her.

''No. It helps, of course. And I'm sure you've noticed it babycakes, once we first met we couldn't stay away from each other, but we were calm about it, we got to know each other first and...here we are.''

''...I don't want to think that our feelings are a lie.'' She whispered softly, her words striking Harry's heart painfully.

Without thinking about his actions, his hands fled from Amelia's hips and instead cupped her cheeks, bringing his lips to her own and smashing them together passionately, her eyes widening from such sudden action. His lips were unmoving, not forcing her into anything and yet, there she was, melting just right under his touch and falling deeper into the spell that was him. The ginger's eyes fluttered close, her heart racing under her ribcage even without no movement, but the simple and gentle touch was enough to sweep both of them off their feet.

Gently, Harry separated their lips, whispering. ''I dare you to say that this is a lie.''

Everything in that moment was hard to control – her needs and his desires. Harry's mind was clouded with dark thoughts of losing himself in her body and have her warmth wrapped around his cock while her breathless moans filled his ears. He wanted nothing more than to make her unravel under him, to finally touch her and claim her. 

But he wanted something else more than that. He wanted to make Amelia so drunk on the thought of him that she would be unable to focus on anything else besides his touch. To make her so lost in her own head that the only thing connecting her to the real world would be his name.

That moment had everything it needed to become full of quivers and skin to not remain untouched. But no matter how much Harry wanted to defile her and taste the honey made just for him, he wanted to cherish her. Even in the most crucial moments, he wanted to treasure her and her surroundings, to embrace her worries just like her happiness. 

And that was the only thing keeping him from reaching lower and to give permission to their unspoken question. Her skin was the lonely sheet of paper waiting for the poems that his lips were so eager to recite, Amelia was Harry's muse while Harry was Amelia's living art.

Their eyes met once more, a collision of worlds that wrecked the universe around them in an intimate explosion. Their gazes were never strangers to begin with – their eyes knew each other long before they realized their feelings. They always stared for so long at each other, noticed every little detail and saw each other in illusions. 

Their eyes had fallen in love first, not for the appearance of each of the dumb idiots, but because the eyes are the mirror of the soul – and their love was the purest love at first sight. Two souls finding each other through that messes up world and all the corruption living within in; but upon their meeting, the sky was just a tad bit brighter and full of stars.

''It's really hard to control myself right now.'' Harry whispered, so, so lowly as if it were a secret no one should stumble upon. But his girl – his beautiful mate – was looking up at him with those big, curious eyes of hers and Harry felt like his reasoning could falter at any moment.

Tilting her head to the side, the ginger felt her lips part while her heart thudded harshly against her ribcage.

''I don't want you to control yourself.'' Her voice was barely above a whisper, so gentle that it couldn't even blow a candle.

Such words were a blow for Harry's crumbling morals, which seems to dissipate with each passing second. Parting his lips, he felt himself smirk at the sight of the beautiful girl he proudly called his, before taking a seat on the chair by his side, his legs lightly spreading to accommodate his height.

''Then, be a good girl for me and undress.'' Those words were the earthquake that shivered upon the hesitant waters that were Amelia, causing a tsunami to run through her body.

Her cheeks – those puffy cheeks he loved so much – turned red just like the fire inside of her. That request did things to the ginger that she could barely begin to explain, but the sensation between her thighs was evident. The way his dark, green emerald orbs were looking at her was pure sin that could forbid one from going to Heaven, yet the ginger didn't mind. Harry made her feel so desired, so beautiful and above all – loved. If she could use that word.

Peering down at him through long eyelashes, she decided to go against her own shyness and calmly tugged at the strings of her dress behind her back, slowly undoing the knots and giving into the beginning of an afternoon of pleasure. Her breathing – calm before – was now slightly ragged whilst her fingers worked on the strings, the tension in the room building up and making itself known.

The last string was undone, and her dress became loose around her body while Amelia let it slide down until it hit her bare feet on the carpet. There she stood, in a baby blue bra and white panties, not really caring about her choice of underwear since she knew that the man in front of her would be tearing it down either way.

Licking his lips, Harry spoke. ''I said undress, my love.''

''I did.'' Came Amelia's flustered response.

''All of it.'' His voice left no chance at defying him, it sounded primal and like an order. Amelia's thighs pressed together at the roughness of his tone, something overcoming her body and a sudden urge to please her Alpha overtook her.

Harry watched her silently, his own desperate thoughts filling up his mind, countless scenarios in which he would bend her over and rearrange her insides, wondering how she would moan once he was inside of her and how she would beg him to continue. Thoughts like how pretty her full lips would be around the head of his cock while he teased her with it, the idea of her tears while she begged for his touch and to fuck her like he meant it. 

All of those, Harry would make sure they would come true. But right now, his full focus was on the ginger who was – shyly – tugging her bra straps down until her breasts were freed from its confines.

She was the good girl who served as a beautiful bad example, something so pure, dirty and raw that drove Harry to the brink of insanity. Amelia's nipples hardened as soon as air hit against them, the gentle pink color making Harry's member twitch inside his pants eagerly. But patience was a virtue, and the alpha was about to take his time with the phoenix and find out all of the secrets her body was hiding from him.

Soon after, her white panties were discarded at her feet and her bare body was in straight sight. His eyes were selfish are they wandered over the swell of her breasts, the curve of her ribs to her hips, the way her tights pressed together to hide her arousal from him. But he knew it, he could smell it coming out of her, the arousal was evident in the scent that reached his nostrils and he urged his body to calm down.

Patting his lap, his eyes never left hers. ''Sit.''

There was no hesitation in her actions. Obediently, she made her way to the man in front of her and straddled his muscles thighs, their breaths almost mingling together at the sudden close proximity, but none of them cared about such trivial thing. Her naked body was standing over his fully clothed one and she should feel embarrassed, but she didn't. She felt like the most beautiful creature in the universe due to the way he was looking at her.

His hands snaked around her hips before one slid up and took its rightful place around the back of her neck, pulling her even closer to him, her breasts pressing against his chest and she almost moaned at the friction over her hard nipples. Amelia's eyes almost fluttered shut at the wanted friction and Harry took notice of that. He smirked, proud with himself that he was able to make his girl feel good without even touching her.

''Now now kitten, were you about to moan?'' His breath tickled her lips and this time her eyes did flutter close for the briefest of seconds, lips parting. ''You were, weren't you?'' Harry felt how her breathing faltered for a moment. ''Answer me.'' He growled lowly, the hand that was on the back of her neck was now accommodated around her chin, his fingers carefully digging into her cheeks and forcing her to look into his eyes.

''Y-yes.'' She breathlessly replied, her thighs quivering by his sides, desperately seeking friction and release. The once gentle color of her amber eyes, was now darker and covered by lust, dazed as she stared into his own.

Harry smirked, pleased with her honesty and how much her body was trying to control itself before inevitably exploding and giving into the desire.

''I didn't even touch you yet, and you're already moaning, uh?'' His tone was smug, gently adding more pressure to the fingers around her cheeks and forcing her lips open for him, a gentle whimper escaping the ginger. He wished to tease her and to make her walls crumble, she was his naughty little thing and Harry wished to play. ''What happens if I do this?''

His words were taunting, a cold breeze against Amelia's warm skin whilst his hand slid up her side, a smirk adorning his lips. Spreading his fingers, Harry slowly pinched the ginger's right nipple with his index finger and thumb, rubbing the nub between the two digits. The nub was hard, quite hard against his fingers and the boy had to hold himself back from simply devouring his girl right there and then.

As he watched her, his ears were rewarded with a string of broken moans, Amelia's back arching and pressing her chest into his hand, submitting herself to his mastery. Her lips were agape and her eyes barely open, her moans were undoubtedly mellifluous. As he watched her pleasurable expression, Harry took notice of how tightly she was holding onto him, in a way that didn't need to be physical at all – there were strings all over, strings connecting both of them, merging together and tangling themselves up, but never breaking.

Their souls were bound together and those strings were the visual representation of it, of the security that the girl brought the boy, and the peace the boy brought the girl. Nevertheless, those strings in itself weren't enough. There was still an unspoken distance between them, something keeping the two idiots from remaining as close together as they could, and that was the Mark.

''A-ah...'' Amelia breathed out, her voice breaking midway through the sound and pleasing Harry in the most sensual way of the phrase.

The ginger wanted desperately to know more about what was bounding them, what was keeping the both of them so close yet so far away from each other that her head was a gigantic mess. Amelia wanted his touch tattooed on her skin and the essence of his soul in her heart. Her head was thrown back – Harry's fingers dug themselves into her auburn curls and tugged them until the ginger's head was tilted back, exposing her neck to his eyes.

Inside of his body, something primal was desperately trying to get out – trying to claim the beautiful girl quivering on top of him. But he was afraid of the unknown which just so happened to be himself. Ignoring his needs and everything that was telling him to take her, he leaned down and wrapped his cherry lips around Amelia's left nipple, a growl escaping him as he sucked on it as if his life depended on it. Yet, ever so gentle as to not hurt her since Harry knew that although the breast and nipple were able to display pleasure, they were also very sensible and could began hurting if played with too roughly.

Her own hands – so small and fragile compared to his own – were desperately seeking shelter over his shoulders as she fisted his red gown, whimpers falling from her lips like a broken record as her body begged him for me. Always more, none of them could ever get enough. She was a beautiful disaster waiting to unravel in his arms, and Harry was more than pleased to help her do so.

Suddenly, he smirked, pulling away from her nipple.

''What are you doing, Amelia?'' He whispered between her pants and broken moans, cooing her head back to its original position and letting their eyes meet. She looked dazed, out of it and unable to comprehend a word he was saying. Jesus. If she was like this just because of some simple touches, he couldn't wait to know how out of it she would be once he finally had her. ''Those hips of yours, are they moving on their own?''

The girl blinked, unaware of what he was saying, her vision cloudy from pleasure and she almost blamed her non-existing experience for feeling like this. Parting her lips, she felt Harry's hand coming down harshly against her buttock, the flesh jiggling against his hand as he squeezed it firmly between his long fingers, a hand imprint most definitely adorning her skin. She was pushed forward due to her surprise, her chest falling against his own and her face right in front of his while a mewl of pleasure left her.

''You haven't noticed it, have you kitten?'' He smirked, those forest tropical green orbs so dark that Amelia could barely see the iris. ''You've been moving your hips for quite some time, now.''

And she had. Unconsciously, her hips were moving and forcing her bare center to rub against his black suit pants, the friction being what was making Amelia's mind so clouded and her body so needy, seeking for her own release. His mate was blowing his mind and he couldn't wait to know how she would blow his dick in the meanwhile. 

Using the leverage he had on the back of her neck, he rested Amelia's head on his shoulder – her back being forced to arch even deeper – while he firmly gripped her buttock and lifted it from his lap, the sight turning out to be more of a sin than Harry could have waited for.

His black suit pants were ruined but he didn't care about it at all. Amelia was dripping against the fabric, wet patches over his crotch area with stickiness still connecting his pants to her center. She had been grinding herself against his hard member, getting off on the friction and Harry smirked at how naughty she was becoming.

''You made a mess baby.'' He mused, licking his lips while he let go of her buttock and slid his fingers between her ass cheeks, feeling her breath hitch against his neck. ''I wonder, just how wet you'll be once I touch you.'' She whimpered against his neck, her thighs quivering and her eyes falling shut. His fingers dropped lower, running past the middle of her buttocks and finally reaching their rightful destination. Harry's fingers were suddenly coated in his girl's juices, the scent of it almost making his consciousness slip from his body. ''I was mistaken, little one. You're not wet, you – are drenched.''

He whispered into her ear while her breath dragged her desire across his neck. Her lips parted and she nibbled on his neck with low moans, her whole body shivering as Harry rubbed his fingers up and down her slit. He stopped for a second when her lips met his neck, his eyes fluttering shut and a growl escaping him, not wanting her to stop the assault over his veins. 

And that was where the mark was supposed to be carried – on the neck. With a heartfelt bite, right across the external jugular vein and the internal jugular vein. A symbol of a mark carved on the heart or as close as it gets.

His thoughts, however, were interrupted by the ginger.

''I want you to feel good too.''

Those words. Those fucking words. The innocence she held was amusing to the alpha, who licked his lips while smirking at the goddess on top of him.

''You don't think I'm feeling good just by touching you, kitten?'' His tone was tattooed with mischief and his little demons wanted to come out and play. ''I feel so good just by watching how easily I can break you.'' He whispered, his fingers playing with her entrance and smirking as soon as he felt her trying to push her hips down and sink his fingers inside of her.

So eager, his girl was. However, he wanted to watch her beg, or bring her close to the brink of her sanity. As soon as her hips pushed down, he would pull his fingers away and never let them sink inside of her drenched cunt, hearing her whimpers and how her nails were tearing his gown but he couldn't care less about his clothing at the moment. What he didn't expect, was for little Amelia to wrap her hand around his throat, her nails sinking slightly into the sides and depriving him of a slight bit of oxygen.

In the midst of his surprise, Amelia sunk her hips down and was able to engulf his two fingers inside of her, a loud moan rippling through the walls of the study as her body trembled from pleasure, tears gathering at the corners of her eyes at the sensation. She loved to have him inside of her, his fingers were so long and just with the right thickness, rubbing against the sweet spots inside of her that she herself barely knew.

And Harry didn't stop her. Not at all. Instead he let his girl fuck herself on his fingers and felt her clench tightly around him while her juices spread down his palm and dripped down his arm onto his pants. She kept choking him and using her hold as leverage to keep her hips bouncing on his fingers and the alpha didn't mind, it was turning him on so much – to watch Amelia lose herself to the pleasure only he could provide her, not forgetting the fact that no one else had ever touched her like this beside him.

His eyes never left her face, watching how tears were gathering at the brim of her eyes due to the pleasure, how her lips were agape and a melody of moans were breaking the tenderness of her voice, how saliva was gathering over her lips and threatening to spill out, making Harry growl.

''Fuck.''

He moaned before using his free hand to tangle his fingers in her auburn curls, bringing her lips to his and kissing her as if his life depended on it. It was messy and wet, tongues clashing together and moans sliding from mouth to mouth, Amelia being unable to kiss properly as her moans were rippling through her body, making Harry groan in appreciation. 

He didn't mind the sloppy kissing, he found it extremely hot that the ginger couldn't keep herself composed not even for a second to kiss him properly and was letting herself get lost in her own pleasure.

Panting slightly, Harry pulled his fingers out of his girl and she whined against his lips, tightening her hold on his throat but he simply smirked, chuckling in a teasing way before getting up while holding her and using his free arm to throw away every book he had on the desk before laying Amelia down on it. His smirk never left his face, holding her wrist and pressing her arm down, making her let go of his throat while she whimpered.

There was no shame in her actions, and Harry loved how bold she was starting to get around him. She didn't mind closing her legs, letting them spread for him with her feet half over the desk and half over the thick air of the room.

''How about we try something different kitten?'' He whispered, bringing his drenched fingers to his lips and licking them clean while keeping his gaze locked on Amelia's, her cheeks burning red as she watched. ''What do you say?''

''Y-yes.''

''Such a good girl, so obedient.'' Harry smirked, his gown ripped in random places due to Amelia's nails, tugging it off his shoulders and watching it fall to the floor next to the ginger's clothing. ''Do you trust me?''

''Yes.'' There was no hesitation in her answer and Harry smiled at her. His torso was now uncovered and her eyes were able to wander down his toned chest and the muscles on his arms, the sight of his body was a purgatory and Amelia's soul was about to go to trial.

Harry hummed at her answer, slowly bringing his hands to his belt and unhooking it slowly while keeping his eyes on hers, grinning smugly as her eyes drifted to his crotch.

''Eyes up here baby.''

He cooed her, and his girl whined softly before looking up into his eyes once more. Unzipping his pants, Harry tugged them to his thighs alongside his briefs, his member almost slapping against his pelvic bone due to how hard he was and how much time he had endured without playing with himself. He moaned slightly at the freedom, his hand coming down and grabbing the base of his cock before slowly pumping it with looking at Amelia.

He was so hard and she hadn't touched him yet, but how couldn't he be? His girl was the most beautiful and attractive woman he had ever laid his eyes upon, the sweetest and clumsiest woman he had ever met. He was bound to be crazy in love for the ginger and perhaps he truly was. It was evident how curious Amelia was, how her chest would heave up and down quickly while trying to keep her eyes on her lover.

Harry's eyes left hers, his hand gripping his member a tad more tightly and a pleasured moan escaping him. His eyes were set right between her legs, his free hand grabbing a hold of her left thigh and spreading it further, opening her up for him. Her juices were sticking to her skin and it glistened just like honey made just for Harry. And he just so happened to be starving.

An idea ran through his head, a sinful idea. But Harry was long gone in her pleasure to stop himself. Leaning in, he brushed the tip of his cock against her clit, watching her reaction. Her body jolted in surprise or perhaps an explosion of pleasure, her lips parting once more and her hands trying to find something to hold on to. She didn't tell him to stop.

He did it again, feeling her juices coating the head of his cock as he moaned, sensing Amelia's hips slowly starting to grind against him. Harry would personally be sending a letter to the Moon Goddess thanking her for giving him Amelia as a mate. Letting his eyes fall back to her center, he kept a firm hold on her thigh, using his thumb to spread her folds and rub his cock over her slit, gathering her moisture and coating all of himself with it, pumping his member.

''H-ha-rry...'' She moaned his name, gripping onto the edges of the desk while her hips moved, making her rub her whole center against him while he masturbated himself with her juices.

Fuck, the sight was a masterpiece he would carve in his memory forever. His hand going up and down his dick while his movements grew faster, Amelia grinding her hips down against the head of his cock that was rubbing against her clit, both of them unable to stop their actions and losing themselves into the pleasure provided by one another.

''Come on baby, keep fucking yourself against me.'' He praised her. ''You're doing so good.''

His praise was almost like a little kink of the ginger, who mewled as soon as he said it, hips uncontrollably moving against his cock while her stomach burned, coiling in suppression of her coming release, her breasts bouncing from her movements and her curls sprawled over the desk, tears over her cheeks from how good she was feeling.

She lifted her hips slightly, making the head of Harry's cock slip against her folds and over her entrance, a low growl escaping him as both of them panted. Amelia trusted him, and she knew Harry would never take her virginity like this, so she moaned softly with no fear and kept rubbing against him. Those green orbs of his almost rolled back, the tip of the head of his cock being wrapped by the warmth and wetness of her entrance while she rubbed herself against him.

If Harry just inched a tad bit closer he would slide inside of her and claim her as his. She was so close, so warm and completely drenched and moaning his name. But he wouldn't do it. Instead, he let go of her thigh and brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing it and causing electrical waves of pleasure to rush down her body, while he masturbated himself against her entrance, moaning.

''O-oh go-d.'' She moaned, her hips convulsing and unable to stop moving against his actions before the coiling in her stomach exploded and all she could see was white spots clouding her vision. Her thighs trembled by Harry's sides, her moans were his pride and he wanted everyone in the castle to hear how good he made her feel, that Amelia was his and no one else's.

A bit of her juices were sprayed against his member and thighs, her eyes almost rolling back towards his skull since the sight was way hotter than he cared to admit, lightly pulling away from her as his hand stroked him faster, his chest clenching slightly as her name fell from Harry's lips like a mantra, throwing his head back, his chest expanding lightly before he reached his own release.

Hot, white spurs falling over Amelia's thighs and center, coating her in his own essence and somehow she loved it. In the midst of her own high, the feeling of his cum on her was carnal and something she found out she loved. It was a mark of his own, and Amelia was happy, trying to catch her breath.

Harry was having troubles himself, trying to breathe calmly, while he rubbed himself against her some more, before letting go of his cock and leaning over the desk, pecking her lips tenderly and stroking her cheek. Both of their pants were mixing together as both of them stared at each other with love-stuck smiles on their faces, embarrassed yet happy giggles filling the air around them.

''How are you feeling?'' He whispered.

''Completely fucked.'' She chuckled, her nose wrinkling slightly.

''And I haven't even fucked you yet.''

He teased, watching Amelia roll her eyes with a chuckle, her arms wrapping around his neck and bringing him closer, none of them caring about the mess their love had made over each other. 

❆❆❆❆❆
[NOT EDITED] Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for the late update but I had college exams. However, I am now on vacation and will be able to update more frequently.
I know I suck at writing these smutty scenes, but even so I hope you guys liked to read it and please tell me what you think!
If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote and a comment, it means the world to me!
Thank you so much,
Stay safe xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

250K 7.1K 92
*Set in the mid nineties, in a small skiing town near Portland Oregon. Magnolia is an twenty-year-old high-rank ice skater. Her whole life is station...
4K 214 29
A story about a girl who meets her idol. He takes a particular liking to her, no matter how much she tries to push him back. "I think...I'm," He p...
31.7K 334 13
She mewled in her sleep, pressing her bottom back against him. His eyes nearly rolled back in his head as her thighs squeezed together, her core clen...
1K 16 16
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...