Stars Align✅

Ferdeausee_

Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved. Completed! ~•BOOK 2 IN THE ROYAL SERIES•~ Perhaps it was the fact that... Еще

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: WORK
CHAPTER 2: ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 3: NEW BOSS
CHAPTER 4: COVERT.
CHAPTER 5: FAMILY
CHAPTER 6: LURKING
CHAPTER 7:HOPE
CHAPTER 8: DON'T LEAVE ME
CHAPTER 9: STAY
CHAPTER 10: WITHOUT YOU
CHAPTER 11: HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE
CHAPTER 12: FATE
CHAPTER 13: A DRAWBACK
CHAPTER 14: A KING
CHAPTER 15: GO AWAY
CHAPTER 16: FEELINGS
CHAPTER 17: A FAVOR
CHAPTER 18: YOU BROKE ME FIRST
CHAPTER 19:MISFORTUNATE
CHAPTER 20:BROKEN
CHAPTER 21: DECISIONS
CHAPTER 22: COMPLICATIONS
CHAPTER 23: IT'S DECIDED
CHAPTER 24: TIED
CHAPTER 25: HOME
CHAPTER 26: NERVES
CHAPTER 27: ONE ON ONE
CHAPTER 28: E SHOCK YOU?
CHAPTER 29: MORE SECRETS
CONT.
CHAPTER 31: STARS ALIGN
CHAPTER 32: MAMA BEAR
CHAPTER 33: WILDCATS
CHAPTER 34: RAMEN AND SOJU
CHAPTER 35: THREE IN ONE
CHAPTER 36: IT'S NOT OKAY
CHAPTER 37: HURT
CHAPTER 38: WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER
CHAPTER 39: A QUEEN
Chai With Jannah☕
CHAPTER 40: FOR NOW
CHAPTER 41: FAMILIA
CHAPTER 42: #JAAN21
CHAPTER 43: BLISSFUL FAREWELL
CHAPTER 44: VANA ILUSION
CHAPTER 45: LOVE, SECRETS AND A FAMILY
CHAPTER 46: ESCAPE PLAN
CHAPTER 47: THE END
CHAPTER 48: HEY, STRANGER
CHAPTER 49: CIAO, ADIOS
CHAPTER 50: ACCEPTANCE
EPILOGUE

Copyright/Aesthetics/Description

8.3K 514 111
Ferdeausee_

Bismillahi Rahman Al Raheem.

              __________________

      ~ I N T R O D U C T I O N ~
              ___________________

Assalamu alaikum. Hello everyone.

Before I begin, this is a first draft so it's prone to grammatical errors and typing mistakes. It's not going to be perfect but I'll try my best to make it good. Editing will be after I'm done writing it in shaa Allah though editing is the hardest thing for me.

This book is the sequel to my fourth book 99 Days, though it can be read as a standalone. The problem you might have if you've not read the other book is that you won't know the relationship the main characters had before. For that, if you want to know how they first met then I suggest you read chapter 3 of 99dmp. Other than that, their pasts are in between the chapters that followed. However, if you feel like you have no problem with that then please carry on.

I won't promise perfection, and I also won't promise you'll love it but if you've came this far then it means you're willing to give it a try and for that I'm grateful. Thank you.

With that being said, ladies and gentlemen (the few that are here), tighten your head ties and belts, if possible bring along your Pepsi(I highly suggest this),  the book is just getting started.

             __________________

          ~D E D I C A T I O N~
             ___________________

This book isn't exactly dedicated to anyone in particular as you can see the main character's name is Firdausi, which is my name. But then I'll say this is for all the Firdausi(s) out there. I've said this before I haven't come across any book that has the main character as Firdausi and as the Wattpad Banters say, "If you haven't read it, pen it"

So, here I am, penning it!

If you're a Firdausi, then this is for you.

And if you're not a Firdausi then...carry on! I hope you'll like it.

                 _______________

             ~C H A R A C T E R S~
                             &
              ~A E S T H E T I C S~
                  ________________

Firdausi Jannah

"I don't plan to have a happy life; I know I don't deserve it. I'm better off alone, without anyone by my side. I can't risk it"

Most know her as the cheerful Jannah, the life of the party. But, there's more to her than they know.

Alamin Suhad.

"I'm only human; I should be allowed to make my own decisions. I will choose what I want. If that's being called selfish then sure, I'm selfish"

Most think of him as the carefree Suhad, but what of what's behind the façade he puts on?

                _________________

             ~ C O P Y R I G H T ~           
               __________________

This is originally my work, and so any duplication without my consent, not only on this platform but on other platforms too such as Facebook and whatnot will be immediately reported and actions shall be taken on the person. I cracked my brain to come up with my plot and so it will be really disrespectful if anyone just copy my work and take credit for it.

Copyright ©, Ferdeausee 2020.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Naseeb Halimat sansa

Любовные романы

19.1K 1.6K 34
Dive into the intriguing story of two strangers from northern Nigeria, united in an arranged marriage, with unique love stories and heartbreaks, they...
Mine _ilovetoread-

Любовные романы

750K 76K 78
[UNDER EDITING] BASED ON A HAUSA LIFESTYLE. --- "Too bad you're mine and you have no choice but to stick with me" --- Umar Kashim is rich, and from h...
120K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
40K 4.7K 51
Copyright 2022© All Rights Reserved. Aria Tayyu Safwan, a twenty four year old Turk came to Nigeria under unfortunate circumstances. Despite having a...