Trust; bakugo x reader

By JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... More

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 11: Become A Hero?

16.2K 418 390
By JustStranger3

"...16, 17, 18, 19, 20. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed." The detective stated. Everyone started talking with each other about what happened earlier at the USJ. You just stood here thinking about earlier too, but there was something else...

"All Might, you're bleeding... Besides, time's--"

That time when Midoriya cut his own sentence, it really bothered you.

Time's what? Also, before Cementoss blocked Kirishima from All Might... Why did he do that? Does he not want Kirishima see All Might's injured body? If not, then why was Midoriya in front of All Might? This is getting confusing. Gahhhh my head hurts from all of these thinking.

You shook your head and looked around and spotted Hothead staring at the USJ, he looked pretty serious.

What happened to him?

"Hey, Hothead!" You walked towards him as he turned his head to your direction. "What?! I was in a middle of something!" He said frustrated. "In a middle of something huh?" You asked suspiciously. "Yeah. Why do you keep on bothering me?!" He yelled... again.

You grinned, "Because I enjoy bothering you." Your grin turned into an evil smirk. I mean, it's true. It's fun teasing someone with such temper like this guy.

"The hell did you say?!" He yelled, for the millionth time while having a glaring contest. "Bakugo, Y/N! He said go back to the classroom!" Kirishima shouted from behind. The both of you escaped each other's glares and faced Kirishima at the same time, "I know, bastard!" You even said that at the same time.

"Hey! Quit repeating what I say, Stupid!"

"I didn't, Hothead!" And so, you continued arguing until you got back to school.

▲▲▲

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?"

"Yeah."

"Did you see how everyone in class on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..."

"That's true."

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?"

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it."

"I was surprised."

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did?"

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--"

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!"

And now you're finally back to your usual class routine: gossiping before class starts, and Iida desperately telling the class to go back to your seats.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Even though he's the only one who spoke and didn't take his seat. Poor class rep.

"Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" Ashido asked, "Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." The door slid open and you all freaked out to see Mr. Aizawa standing with bandages wrapped all over his body.

"Good morning." He looked like a mummy.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" The class gasped in unison. "You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari exclaimed. "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida raised his hand and asked the most obvious question ever with the most obvious answer.

"My well-being doesn't matter." He replied heading to his desk, "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again...?!"

"The UA Sports Festival is drawing near." He continued. Kirishima stood up, "That's a super normal school event!" The whole class shouted in unison.

"Wait a minute." Kaminari said confused. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked. "What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro added another question.

"Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." He replied.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta asked again.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the UA Sports Festival!" He explained.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Yaoyorozu stated.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari said cheerily but was overwhelmed after hearing Jiro's opinion about him being one of the eternal sidekicks since he's dumb. She does have a point though.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. Once a year a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

You could feel the pressure of the whole atmosphere. I mean, talk about a villain taking advices from a pro to become a hero that you wouldn't become in the future.

"Yes, sir!"

"Homeroom is dismissed." Aizawa said as he walked out of the class.

▲▲▲

Everybody was so pumped up for the sports festival.

Sure, it's a huge event, I get it. But who cares? Well, everyone does but I don't. But what if I fail? If I fail will I get expelled? What will be the consequences? Damn it. Guess I have to try my best too.

"Y/N." You snapped out of your trail of thoughts when Uraraka called you while sitting down on a chair next to you.

"You look serious. Are you nervous too?"

"Not at all. I'm just thinking about the aftermaths, that's all." You replied casually and she nodded. She leaned in close to you and grinned.

"I know we don't talk much and I really want to be friends." She spoke, "Can we be friends?" She asked with sincerity. You didn't know what to answer but it would be a bit rude if you refuse, right? You smiled and nodded, accepting her friendship. Her grin was much brighter than before. "Yay!" She cheered and you let out a small giggle.

"Now, since we're friends, can we both share each other some random things? Like our past, our dreams, family. Like that! Because... I always see you alone in the school not even bothering to talk to the rest of us classmates. And I feel really bad..."

She said as she sat back down to where she was sitting. You didn't like the sound of it since your father told you not to but he did say that you could lie.

Oh well, mouth, it's time to become mischievous.

You nodded as a response and her grin grew wider again.

"I've always wanted to ask you this for a long time," She continued, "why do you want to become a hero?"

Why do you want to become a hero?

~1250 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 785 49
(Art is mine, poses of both lena and baku were referenced from Fairy Tail official art!) Read the adventure of Lena Ayana, a first year at UA High w...
356K 13K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
57.3K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
26.7K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...