Trust; bakugo x reader

Par JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... Plus

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki

17.6K 458 595
Par JustStranger3

"You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be." Hothead started talking, "Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then... If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said 'that was close'."

Woah, I didn't know Hothead was smart. Quite clever too.

You unconsciously smiled for a moment before you shook your head and looked straight again.

Kurogiri was about to move when Hothead stopped him from doing so. "If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up." Poor Kurogiri... Actually, this kind of looks like a comedy show for some reason. "His behavior isn't very hero-like..." Kirishima muttered as you nodded your head in agreement.

"Nomu." Shigaraki said facing the disgusting looking Bird Head who looked like a fan cheering for his boy band during concerts who was now going down at the warp and completely appeared on the other warp. He looked stupid.

The ice on both his right arm and right leg was now broken yet he still managed to move. Well, Broccoli kind of read your mind when he asked how in the world that bird brain was still moving. Actually, he read everyone's mind.

"Get back, everyone!" You immediately ran to the Bird Head without even listening to what All Might just said. You gestured your hand up and down making him hit the floor and the ceiling over and over again. Suddenly you got distracted when he disgustingly regenerated his arm and leg causing him to fall while you were below him, your mouth opened stupidly oblivious what was happening.

Before he could land over you, you closed you eyes. You expected Bird Brain's huge body to hit yours but you felt absolutely nothing. You opened your eyes only to see a pair of crimson eyes meeting your E/C orbs. You stared at him for a few seconds then he began to yell.

"What do you think you were doing, Stupid?! Weren't you listening to All Might just a second ago?!"

You snapped out and felt red tints spreading on your cheeks. You quickly covered your face when you realized he was holding you bridal-style. You jumped and let go of him in an instant. When you finally stood on the precious ground, you turned away from him and said, "W-Well sorry, alright?! Geez..."

You muttered the last part and quickly ran away back to where you stood before ending up in Hothead's arms.

"What? His quirk wasn't shock absorption?" All Might asked in a rather confused tone. "I didn't say that was all he had." Hand Man replied.

Well then why didn't you say so?!

"This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag." He continued 'til you could feel the tense atmosphere above.

So this is how it feels to be pressured and threatened by real villains? I gotta say, it's annoying.

"First, we need to get our gate back." He spoke again.

When will your talking show end, Shigaraki?! I'm getting impatient here!

"Go, Nomu."

The smoke cleared out revealing a Nomu with Kurogiri on his hand. Midoriya looked for Bakugo and got surprised when he saw him floating in the air dumbfounded.

"Kacchan?! You dodged? That's amazing!" Midoriya exclaimed.
"No, shut up, scum!" Bakugo yelled back.

"Then how...?" Kirishima asked.

"Woops, sorry about that, Hothead. I didn't have enough time to ask for permission so ehh it can't be helped." You said from behind while raising your index finger making everyone startle a bit.

"You're gonna pay for that, Stupid!" He yelled again and you pouted a little. "Hey! It's not entirely me! I just helped All Might, Hothead!" You yelled back. Then they turned to see All Might with his arms forming an 'L' (but opposite side).

"All Might!"

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All Might asked. "It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that..." Shigaraki turned to Midoriya, "...that plain-looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero?"

He raised both his arms a bit, "You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good and what's bad. 'Symbol of Peace'? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!"

"That's preposterous." All Might stated in a low tone, "The eyes of white-collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?"

'He's already figured me out?,' Shigaraki thought.

"It's three against six." Todoroki spoke. Midoriya nodded along, "Kacchan already exposed the fog's weakness!" He exclaimed. "These guys are crazy, but if we backup All Might, we can push them back!" Kirishima hardened both his arms, "What's with all these weird stuff you're talking?!" You butted in.

"No!" All Might said, "Run away."

"You would've been in trouble if I hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Todoroki protested. "That was a different story, young Todoroki. Thanks." All Might replied. The number one hero clenched his fist and turned his gaze to the five, "Just watch as a pro gives it everything he's got." He said.

"All Might, you're bleeding... Besides, time's--" Midoriya cut himself off right before All Might raised his thumb's up.

"Nomu, Kurogiri. Get him." Shigaraki gave the creatures he claimed,'companions', orders. "I'll deal with the children." He continued.

All Might clenched both his fists.

'It's true that I barely have a minute left. My power has been declining faster than I expected.' He thought.

"Now, let's clear this and go home." Shigaraki said as he ran fast towards the six's direction.

"Hey, we've gotta do this after all!" Kirishima said. Suddenly, All Might's face turned way more comical. Y'know, those serious and angry faces you see in comics. Yup, that's the face. Shigaraki eventually turned his gaze to All Might, completely surprised. He looked like he wasn't expecting this. In your perspective, it's both. You expected this but at the same time you didn't.

All Might and Nomu ran towards each other as their punches connected both their fists causing a strong force of wind. It felt like a tornado just popped up from the USJ which was totally cool!

"Damn. Hey, you talked about his shock absorption yourself earlier, didn't you?" Shigaraki stated.

"Yes, I did!" All Might responded and continued punching Bird Brain but always ends up punching each other's fists over and over again. The five of you couldn't stand the strong force that's keeping you from staying put. It was really annoying.

"A head-on fistfight?"

"W-Wow...!"

Damn... This fight is intense...

Finally, All Might landed his final punch to Bird Brain's stomach causing him to 'I believe I can fly' while shouting the famous line of UA, 'Plus Ultra!'. You don't know where Bird Brain exactly landed but you think he's gonna have a short trip to space.

Damn, lucky bird.

Shigaraki started to get pissed off.

Oh well, that's what you get for telling him Bird Brain's info or whatever to All Might! That's just stupid. I wonder if dad even taught them how to make a plan.

▲▲▲

"I may have failed this time, but I will kill you next time... Symbol of Peace, All Might!" You waved your hands mockingly with a smirk before Shigaraki and Kurogiri had dissapeared. It was fun, seeing them fail with your own two eyes.

They're gonna get in trouble~

▲▲▲

"My goodness..."

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing."

"They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe."

Meanwhile...

"Oi! Teleko brat!" You turned around to see Hothead coming to your direction. Your eyes travelled down to his palms and there were small explosions coming out. When you looked back to his face he was already a meter away from you.

"What's your problem?" You asked with an 'I-don't-even-care' face. He got more furious and yelled, "Don't you 'what's your problem' me! I told you you're gonna pay, right?!" You blinked, not knowing what he meant.

It took you five whole seconds to remember.

Oh yeah. Well, what's wrong with using my quirk on him?

"Oh, right. Sorry." You said bored and turned away from him and walked towards the pro heroes with the rest of your classmates.

"That's it?! Now you're gonna pay two times!"

Tch. So annoying.

▲▲▲

"Ouch..." Shigaraki groaned. "I was shot in both arms and both legs... We lost completely... Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant. Those kids were strong... The Symbol of Peace was healthy... You were wrong, Master!"

"No, I wasn't." A voice from the screen said, not showing the man's face, "We were just not prepared enough. Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap 'League of Villains' name. By the way, what about Master and my joint creation, Nomu? He was not retrieved?"

"He was blown away." Korugiri answered. "What?!" The voice asked in disbelief. "More precisely, without coordinates to his precise location, I could not find him, even with my warp. I did not have time for that." Kurogiri answered again.

"After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might!" The voice growled, "Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. That's unfortunate."

"Power... That's right. There was one child who was as fast as All Might." Shigaraki spoke despite his wounds and blood flowing out from his body. Just how is he still alive?

"Does he have green hair, somehow?" The voice asked in curiousity, hoping his guess was right. "Yes..." Shigaraki replied, "How did you know, Master?"
"I guess Y/N is doing great after all. She also noticed. Maybe it was kind of obvious?" The voice said.

"Y/N? I'm starting to hate her... But anyway, if that boy didn't get in the way, we might have been able to kill All Might. That brat... that brat!"

"Of course you have regrets. But this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Tomura Shigaraki. Next time, show the world that you are to be feared."

"What about your daughter? I was thinking maybe she would betray us someday."

"Y/N? She wouldn't. Just trust her, Tomura."

"Alright. Make sure about that."

~1805 words~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.5K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
322K 12.1K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
297K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...