Behind closed doors(Reece Bib...

Od GirlAlmighty123

EDITED ON: 30/08/17✔️ Hidden love. But if it's true love why should it be hidden? Imagine not being able to... Více

🥀(1)🥀
🥀(2)🥀
🥀(3)🥀
🥀(4)🥀
🥀(5)🥀
🌻(7)🌻
🌻(8)🌻
🌻(9)🌻
🌻(10)🌻
🌸(11)🌸
🌸(12)🌸
🌸(13)🌸
🌸(14)🌸
🌸(15)🌸
🌹(16)🌹
🌹(17)🌹
🌹(18)🌹
🌹(19)🌹
🌹(20)🌹
🌼(21)🌼
🌼(22)🌼
🌼(23)🌼
Should I end it here?
🌼(24)🌼
🌼(25 +Read author's note )🌼
16K! + new book!!
18k reads! #top700

🌻(6)🌻

1.2K 24 4
Od GirlAlmighty123

REECE'S POV

The past week has most definitely been the worst.

I know it's stupid to be so glum over a girl, but Abbie isn't just another girl; she's special. Somehow I managed to screw everything up like I always do! I really messed this time.

How am meant to get her back?

I groaned in frustration. I always ruin everything and I bet she's happier without me. She's better off without me in her life, I'm just a distraction.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

A voice in my head spoke up. I know I'm not good enough for her, but I can't help but miss her. I'm in love.

However I knew this was going to happen - one day she would get fed up and just leave. I just never thought it would hurt this much. "Reece! Get ready we have to get ready for another show in Glasgow" Charlie chirped excitedly but his smile faded from his face when he noticed the frown on mine. "Is it about Neveah?" He sat down patting down on the seat next to him motioning me to sit as well, so I did.

Neveah never knew this, but I did tell the boys about her, I told them about everything the moment we started to date. Sure she was kept a secret from the world but she wasn't a secret from my life.

"Yeah it always is...why do I always ruin things for
everyone?" I ran my hand through my hair. Charlie looked at me with sympathy.

"Reece, you don't mess things up you shouldn't blame yourself for everything that goes wrong in your life; it's normal for people in relationships to fight, if your relationship wasn't true you wouldn't go through all of this rubbish. Yet you do, therefore you relationship with Neveah is real. What kind of boyfriend and girlfriend don't go through break ups? The fear you have of loosing her should be a reason to fight for her" Charlie let out, wow when did he become doctor Phil?

"Thanks that means a lot" Out of everyone in the band I'm most closest to Charlie, he just gets me.

Charlie got up smiling at me, "I might be the youngest, but I'm by the far the wisest" he winked. "Okay seriously Reece we need to go we're going to be late," grunting I stood up and went to take a shower.

NEVEAH'S POV

I've been hanging out with Niall and Vicky the whole day and I didn't even think about Reece once!

However I still miss him. I have a missing part of me and as cheesy as this sounds Reece is the one who fills that void. "What do you guys want to watch?" Vicky was searching up some films to watch.

"Erm I'm not sure, how about something Christmassy? Since it's Christmas tomorrow" I suggested, both Niall and Vicky nodded in agreement.

"Oh I know what to watch, The Grinch!" Niall beamed, gosh he's so cute when he gets overly excited about silly things.

"What movie is that?" Vicky and I questioned in unison.

Niall gaped with his eyes popping out wide open. "You're telling me that you've never seen The Grinch?"

Vicky and I both shook our heads. "Nope" I said popping the p.

Niall huffed, "well girls you haven't lived. Vickera put the Grinch on you need to see this film!" Niall exclaimed. Vicky laughed at how dramatic he was being. I however found it adorable.

Argh am I seriously crushing over a guy I barely even know? "This film better be good" I muttered.

"Sh! It's starting," Niall demand and I immediately zipped it.

-
The film came to an end, eh it wasn't that great it was just about a green dude who hates Christmas. Of course in the end he grew to love it. Pretty predictable if you ask me - but I of course I didn't tell Niall, he would flip.

"So how did you find it?" Niall leaned in, there's no way in hell I'm telling him my true opinion on it.

"Erm...it was fantastic I see why you love it so much!" I lied straight through my teeth and Vicky nodded smiling.

Niall seemed over the moon at our response, he clapped his hand repeatedly,bouncing up and down on the bed. He looked like a seal - a really cute seal.

"Calm down Niall" Vicky laughed her ass off at how Niall was acting. He just smirked at and giggled. It was currently 6pm and we now have nothing to do.

"Why don't we go shopping?" Vicky struggled to say, since she was laughing like a dying oaf.

Niall shrugged his shoulders so I spoke up, "sure why not? my parents won't be coming home anytime soon and I'm bored." I'm pretty sure Niall wouldn't want to come, I mean it is shopping and he's a dude, "you coming Niall?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's better than being here on my own," we put on our shoes and I grabbed my purse, and with that we left the house.

We went to the bus stop and it said that it was coming in 2 minutes, not too bad. "This is so long!" Vicky exclaimed, she is literally the most impatient person I've ever met.

Niall looked at her in confusion, "it's coming in two minuets..." he laughed.

I'm used to her laziness but he wasn't. "Niall Horan may I present my lazy assed best friend" I joked and Vicky rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

A minute later the bus arrived, "finally!" My impatient friend yelled.

We got onto the bus but stayed at the bottom deck because Vicky couldn't be bothered to go upstairs. "How far away are we from the shopping centre?" Vicky questioned Niall.

"About half an hour?" He answered.

Vicky's phone went off - it was her parents - I couldn't hear what they were saying because she went to the back of the bus to talk to them. So it was just me and Niall. "So what's the deal with you and my parents?" It's been bugging me the whole day. I just couldn't understand how my parent of all people could tolerate someone who wasn't middle aged and into politics.

He sighed, "it's a long a story."

So... he was hiding something from me and I want to find out what it is. "I have time," I said as I raised one eyebrow at him.

"I don't" he smirked knowingly. He's a stubborn one this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Pretty please will you tell me" I begged, pouting my lips attempting too look cute.

Niall leaned in putting his lips 2 inches away from my ear, "you're going to have to do more than beg darling" he whispered smoothly into my ear while smirking at me.

Heart control yourself stop beating so fast!

I could tell by now that my cheeks were bright pink. This boy! Before I could say anything Vicky came back. "So what did I miss?" She asked, Niall winked at me gosh he's such a tease! A really good looking tease. "Okay..." Vicky said wearily at our silence.

-
"This is the stop" Niall informed us. So we got off and went into the shopping centre. The first shop we saw was just happened to be my favourite. "It's New Look! We are going there now!" I demanded. You see...New Look is where I first met Reece.

Niall put his hands up in surrender, "okay calm down girl... And I thought I was obsessive," he silently added into Vicky's ear, he's lucky that I'm too fascinated about the shop to care. To the left I saw a really cute blue top, it had 'I heart life' written in bold white letters. It's simple but effective.

"I want it!" I checked the price tag it said £6.99,I have £20 so that's alright I guess.

Vicky and Niall were backed away into a corner and by their hushed voices I could tell that they were talking in secret.

Seriously what is it with everyone hiding things from me? First Reece, then my Niall and now my own best friend?

"If you're going to talk in secret please do it when I'm not around" I threw the top on the floor and walked out, I'm too angry to shop. Niall followed me, calling out my name which earned him some glares from the elders but that didn't stop him.

He pulled my arm and stopped me.

This reminds me of when Reece and I had that argument and he did the exact same thing Niall is doing.

"I think we need to talk" I scoffed, looking anywhere but his eyes. "I'm serious come sit," he sat on the bench and so did I.

"What is it? I get that you're hiding stuff from me that has to do with my parents and now you're dragging my best friend into it? What the actual fu-?" I interrogated him.

"Okay I get that you're mad." Even though he bluntly cut me off, he sounded calm which shocked me because when me and Reece fight he's never calm.

Argh. Reece.

How can I like two guys? One I've known forever and the other I've only known for like a day. Since we're confessing things I guess I should start. I put my hand on his knee, "Niall before you start I just wanna say that...I have feelings for you, don't worry it's nothing serious just minor" I let out and I continued, "I don't know if it's because of my ex." I shook my head down in shame. "I told you about Reece right?" Niall nodded.

"Well I just think it's me trying to move on from him, I still love him but I have little feelings for you which confuses me I'm sure they'll fade away soon enough." There. It was out and I feel relieved.

Niall smiled "Its okay Neveah thanks for telling me," the fact that he didn't even flinch or react made me worry less and focus on more important matters.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I reminded him.

"Erm well you see...I've noticed something about myself. I've known it for a while I've just tried to hide because I'm too ashamed.." He looked at floor with his head down,and he kept fiddling with his fingers.

"Niall just say it,you'll feel much better" I told him, and I'm kind of scared about what he's going to say.

He took a deep breath,"I'm gay".

-
-
-
I'm so happy I decided to rewrite this book (this chapter especially) because looking back I just cringe at my writing... how does this book have 16k?

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment x

~ Girlalmighty123

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.4K 4.1K 57
Alpha Ryder rejected Hope 7 years ago. Still he can't stop thinking about what she became and can't find another mate. To be able to move on, he deci...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
114K 2.1K 23
Not all love is gentle. Sometimes it's gritty and dirty and possessive. Sometimes it's not supposed to be careful or soft at all. Sometimes it feels...
Ultraviolence Od morganfm19

Mystery / Thriller

7.9K 301 38
Things just come and go. Things pass by so fast you don't stop to look at what's happening. That's until you start to realize what's happening isn't...