THE REDHEAD โ˜พ jj maybank

By FL0WERFIELDS

" hey there, delilah. what's it like in-" "the outerbanks." "you ruined the song... More

-หห‹ THE REDHEAD หŠหŽ-
SEASON ONE
1 | paradise on earth
2 | diver down
3 | the motel room
4 | dead body
5 | beach fight
6 | the bends
7 | big john's compass
8 | girl talk
9 | lana's house
10 | home invasion
11 | sad stories
12 | friendzone
13 | redfield's tomb
14 | dear bird
15 | hotel wifi
16 | scrapyard
17 | jumped at a golf course
18 | a bet is made
19 | the royal merchant
20 | movie night gone wrong
21 | the confession
22 | midsummers
23 | rixon's cove
24 | scary stories of the crain house
25 | the girls are fighting
27 | well, well, well
28 | a set-up
29 | arguments
30 | failure of a mother
31 | safe in each others arms
32 | scholarship or john b?
33 | murder on the airstrip
34 | wanted posters
35 | preparation for escape
36 | the phantom
37 | pogue style
38 | was it a farewell forever?
SEASON TWO
1 | a memorial
2 | stick and poke
3 | unexpected text
4 | tickling the wire
5 | fumbling the plan
6 | sewers
7 | the letter
8 | roadtrip to charleston
9 | reunited
10 | welcome home
11 | a party for six
12 | the arrest
13 | innocent or guilty?
14 | visiting hours
15 | escape plan gone wrong
16 | released from jail
17 | drama within the group
18 | the fake key
19 | boat explosions
20 | soulmates
21 | diary entries
22 | annual bonfire
23 | threatened by army rangers
24 | island room
25 | the true treasure
26 | a careless father
27 | the special cross
28 | round two of pope's driving
29 | improvisation
30 | rafe or the gators?
31 | sneaking onto the ship
32 | a new addition to the group
33 | retrieving the cross
34 | two lovers floating at sea
35 | poguelandia
SEASON THREE
1 | crash landing
2 | the search for kie
3 | hawks nest part two
4 | luxury boat
5 | home sweet home
6 | like mother like daughter?
7 | tactical convincing
8 | heist
9 | the lies and a desecration
10 | snack time at a crime scene
11 | last one standing
12 | party crasher
13 | goblin mode
14 | up in flames
15 | barracuda mike
16 | kitty hawk wilderness camp
17 | a ride to south america
18 | hiking
19 | two funerals
20 | full kook
authors note !

26 | resolving issues

9.7K 225 112
By FL0WERFIELDS

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 26:

RESOLVING ISSUES

"You have to pee on me."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

WHEN JJ HAD told Delilah that their friend needed her and Kiara's help with something, he was only half telling the truth. John B doesn't actually have anything for them to do, just desperately wanting for them to at least get along with Sarah since she's now his girlfriend. And by doing this, with the help of JJ and Pope, the boy decided on pretending that they got stuck out in the marsh. However, this was a trap all along to leave the three girls on the boat together.

All three boys snicker at the sight of the girls yelling swears their way, filled with annoyance at the fact that they got lied to. But not a single of them pay much attention and continue to sail away in the HMS Pogue. They've left the girls trapped together on an unmoving boat, only planning to leave them there overnight to 'solve their issues'.

"Are you serious?" Kie exclaims. "Get your asses back here!"

"We can't." John B replies. "Not till you three figure it out."

"Go choke on a dick, assholes!" Delilah shouts, giving them the middle finger.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah argues.

"There's food in the cabin." Pope informs. "Oh, and JJ rolled a blunt."

"Hydroponic!" JJ comments.

"JJ, get back here!" Delilah exclaims.

"Nope." JJ replies with a head shake. "See you in the morning, pretty girl."

Kiara and Sarah begin to argue with each other while pulling their clothes off so that they're just in their bikinis, planning to jump into the marsh water and chase after the boys. Delilah decides against joining them as she knows that there's no use in even trying because they have a boat to travel away in. However, Sarah is the only one of the three to jump off the boat and land in the water where the boys take this opportunity to their advantage and drive away — it proves Delilah as correct.

"Wait!" Sarah shouts. "John B, you asshole!"

"They're not coming back for you." Delilah states.

The blonde suddenly screams loudly, her attention pulled elsewhere and making her unable to reply. She disappears under the water for a moment or so before rising back up with a gasp of pain. The girl is trying to catch her breath but only inhales sharply each time, trying her best not to swallow the water.

"I got stung by a jellyfish. Shit!" Sarah exclaims.

"Dramatic." Delilah mutters.

Sarah swims back over to the boat where she then climbs up the ladder so that she can join the other two girls. Another gasp of pain is heard as she looks down at the side of her stomach. A large red mark has appeared and only proves that she actually got stung by a jellyfish.

"Well, you swam right into a man-o'-war." Kie states, bluntly. "I don't know what else you thought would happen."

"Thank you for your help." Sarah sarcastically replies as she sits down. "Shit. Ow!"

"Does it hurt?" Kie asks with a hint of amusement showing through a smirk.

"Hey, Kiara, Delilah. You know what they say about curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah begins, ignoring the brunette. "You have to pee on me."

"One, I never thought I'd ever have to hear you ask me to do that and I never want to hear it again. Two, no fucking way, are you insane?" Delilah fires back.

"Kiara?" Sarah questions, seeking for an answer.

"I have a better idea." Kie replies.

Kie makes her way inside of the boat's cabin and searches for the weed that JJ had rolled for them, finally finding it and walking back out to take a seat beside the two girls. Delilah is the one to light the end of the joint since she's the one who does it more often than either of them. The redhead even steals a few puffs from it and eventually passes it over to Kie, who does the same before handing it to Sarah.

The blonde girl takes a hit of the joint, only to swiftly pull it away from her lips and cough multiple times at the weed she had inhaled. Delilah and Kiara just exchange glances at each other, sharing that specific look. Neither one of the two want to be on the boat.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Darkness has swallowed the area as the night comes to take over for the next several hours that are going to pass by. The only source of light on the unmoving board is a single lantern that one of the girls had found inside of the cabin. Unfortunately for the best friends, they're still having to deal with Sarah being stuck with them both. The girl is currently high off weed after smoking most of the joint all to herself to 'relieve the pain' of the jellyfish sting.

"Would you rather have... I was just imagining you both like this just now. It was pretty funny. Would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? Imagine if you get really old and your nipples— Your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah rambles, laughing to herself while receiving looks from the girls.

"Honestly, is this your first time smoking or something?" Delilah asks.

"No." Sarah replies, her voice going quiet to show that she's clearly lying. "Hey, Kiara—"

"Enough of the 'hey, Kiara' bullshit!" Kie demands, interrupting her. "Why'd you do it?"

"Why did I do what?" Sarah asks, clueless.

"We were best friends! We stole beers from your dad's fridge, we watched movies together, we even cried about boys. And the next thing I know, I'm watching your birthday party happen from Instagram." Kie explains.

"It was one party." Sarah argues.

"You invited everybody except me." Kie fires back. "And then you told everybody that Lila and I were the reason that the party got busted."

"Okay, well, who else would've called the cops then?" Sarah asks.

"Not me, I don't trust them." Delilah speaks up.

"You never asked. You just let the rumour go that we were a rat, and then continued to make comments about Delilah." Kie tells her. "You were my best friend, but then you ghosted me, and I don't even know why! I mean, really? What did I do?"

"You liked me." Sarah replies, looks of confusion crossing over their faces. "When people get close to me, I feel trapped. And... I bail. Then I blame them for it."

The two girls that listened to her reasoning as to why fall into a silence. Delilah knows what Sarah's feeling because she used to go through it herself; she didn't want to be close to anyone, which is mainly out of fear of getting betrayed and broken even more. But that's never given the redhead a reason to leave as soon as they're close to one another.

"I'm really sorry, and I miss you." Sarah apologises to the brunette. "Do you think there's a chance that we could be okay again?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Kie replies, truthfully.

"Delilah..." Sarah begins, turning to the redhead beside her. "I shouldn't have made comments to you everyday. It's wrong, I know that now. At the time, I thought maybe you were tough enough to handle it with this reputation you have going."

"In a normal situation I would since I don't care anymore. But it's the fact you picked a time when I was struggling to keep myself going, and your little insults about me would just get ruder as the days went on. I hated myself. I hated having to put a smile on and pretend everything was okay when it wasn't, my family suddenly stopped caring and I thought people around me would do the same." Delilah explains with tears starting to sting in her green eyes. "But why did you do it? Why did you randomly decide to insult me anytime you saw me?"

"I was jealous." Sarah admits.

Delilah scoffs. "Jealous of what? I had, and still have, nothing."

"Your friendship with Kiara." Sarah replies. "I know you two were already friends but I felt like when me and her stopped talking, she replaced me with you. I was jealous of how well you two got along, how easy it was for you to become best friends, how much fun you looked like you were having hanging out together with John B, JJ, and Pope."

"It wasn't easy." Delilah tells her, voice going quieter as she looks over at the blonde. "They helped me become the happy girl I was before, comforted me when I used to have breakdowns practically every night, tried their best to help distract me."

"Look, I'm so sorry for everything." Sarah apologises to the redhead. "If I could go back in time and take back the things I said I would because I'm not even the type of person to do that... Do you think there's a possibly we could become friends?"

"We'll see, Barbie." Delilah replies, giving her a small smile. "I need to learn to trust you first."

Sarah's brows furrow."Why do you both call me Barbie?"

"Because you're this perfect blondie and can get practically anything you want." Delilah briefly explains. "Then, John B's a knock-off Ken."

"What character would you two be?" Sarah asks.

"Oh my god, you can be Viveca and I'll be Aramina. They're from Barbie and The Three Musketeers." Delilah says.

"I don't know whether to be concerned that you know this or not." Kie comments.

"You know, when you've run out of movies to watch sometimes you may just want to watch the things you watched as a child." Delilah replies.

"So the big bad Delilah watches Barbie in her spare time?" Sarah jokes with a wide grin.

"I'm not big or bad, I'm just protective of my friends. And it was one time, okay?" Delilah whines.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Pillows are comfortably tucked underneath the three girls heads as blankets are wrapped around each of their bodies to keep them warm in the breezy night. They're lying down as they stare up at the starry sky above, appearing to have become comfortable with each other. The Pogues finally gave the Kook a chance and listened to her reasonings, especially since that's what they're being forced to do.

"Hey, Sarah." Kie begins, receiving a hum. "Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just some other guy. And he really, really likes you."

"I won't." Sarah assures.

"Promise me." Kie repeats.

"I promise." Sarah replies.

"Good, otherwise I'll beat your ass just like the fight we had on the beach." Delilah jokes before pausing slightly. "Sorry about that, by the way."

"I'm sorry too." Sarah tells her.

A comfortable silence falls over the girls as they turn over for the night and plan to go to sleep, needing to have their rest after all the arguments that's taken place today. The crickets can be heard chirping in the tall grass, echoing loudly from the land on both sides of the water that they float in.

"If we're saying sorry then I'm sorry I called the cops." Kie speaks up. "It wasn't Delilah."

"I knew it." Sarah replies as they all start to laugh, finding amusement in it. "I knew it, you bitch! I'm so sorry for blaming you too, Delilah."

"It's fine." Delilah assures.

"Y- You should've invited me." Kie argues through short breaths, still laughing.

"So you called the cops?" Sarah questions.

Kie nods. "Yes!"

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The next morning, the sun beams brightly in the blue sky as the day takes its place once again. The girls have been awake for sometime now and were having an ordinary conversation while cleaning the boat up a bit, putting the pillows and blankets away. Another boat, which is the HMS Pogue, can be seen sailing towards them with the three boys that left them onboard of it.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Kie whispers.

"Absolutely not." Sarah agrees.

The moving boat comes to a stop beside the still one where grins can be seen upon the boys faces', hoping that their little plan worked. Delilah just grabs ahold of the rope that's thrown over to them, trying to act annoyed with them both. She ties the boats together so that they're able to be side by side.

"You gotta admit it was kinda funny." John B argues.

"Really wasn't, but okay." Delilah mutters.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie comments.

"I'm always planning." John B informs.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie fires back, adding onto what the boy said.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah agrees.

"Fuck you all." Delilah tells them.

"You still love me though, right, Ly?" JJ asks as his gaze rests on the redhead.

"Yeah, whatever." Delilah replies, continuing to act annoyed about the situation.

"We're gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah states.

"Watch your back, boys." Kie warns.

"Well, I for one, welcome that challenge." Pope informs.

"Me too." JJ agrees.

"So, did you guys, you know...?" Pope begins, trailing off on his questions.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie finishes as the girls all shake their heads. "Not even close."

"But we're willing to work together." Sarah adds.

"You know what? That's a victory." John B states.

"You know what? You can go shove your foot right up your ass." Delilah fires back.

"Don't be like that, Red." John B replies with a light laugh. "Come on, get in the boat."

Unable to continue with the act, a smile splits across Delilah as she's thankful to no longer have a tension between them all. She climbs down the ladder on the side and steps into the HMS Pogue so that the can remove themselves from the marsh. However, JJ is instantly tackled into a headlock by the girl where she then roughly ruffles his blond hair. JJ just reacts by grabbing Del by her waist and lifting her up over the top of his shoulder, a small squeal of surprise escaping her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 102 8
This past semester I took a Creative Writing class in which I enjoyed every minute of it. I decided that I might as well put up some of the stories...
21.9K 3.1K 26
She was the fierce,bold, breathtakingly beautiful warrior princess of Vidarbha,an epitome of kindness who possessed immense love for her family and t...
945K 16.1K 97
"We may be from two worlds but we're not all too different." in which Sarah Cameron's twin falls for the blond pogue all while getting caught up...
702K 14.7K 76
๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜จ...