Hold Me | Sebastian X Reader...

By spicey_noodle

Who said a fanfic can't be both fluff and lemon? Sebastian's deepest wishes become reality when his master s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

17

4.9K 131 67
By spicey_noodle

Y/N's POV

I clenched my teeth when Sebastian poured disinfectant over the wound. Not only did it sting a lot, but it was cold too.

The demon was sitting beside me on the bed, the first aid spread out on the covers. He decided to do a second round of cleaning to be sure it didn't get infected or something.

I was in nothing but my undergarments and a blanket wrapped around me. One strap on my bra had to be undone because it went right over the bite and that hurt. I held up my hair with one hand because it kept getting in the way, and with the other I held the blanket over me to cover up at least some of my body.

Sebastian pressed a cotton pad to the wound and started applying the bandages over it. He was awfully reserved as he worked. Not a single sarcastic remark, or flirty joke, or even playful 'accidental' touch.

He gave the bandage a tug and I couldn't help but flinch, "aaw."

"Sorry."

Not even eye contact from him.

It's like he completely retreated into himself.

"You know," I began saying, "earlier, the blood got all mixed with the water and it made the bite look a lot worse than it really is. It doesn't even hurt; I can barely feel it."

That made him pause and look up at me. At last our eyes met. I wanted him to read it in mines that I truly forgave him. There was nothing to worry about.

"You're a terrible liar," he told me and broke the eye contact. 

"I'm not lying, it really doesn't bother me. I'll be as good as new tomorrow, you'll see," this frustrated me, why couldn't he just understand that it was okay. The butler just tensed and kept on tying the bandages around my shoulder without answering.

My patience ran out.

"Sebastian, look at me," I cupped his face with my hands, letting my hair fall back down and the blanket slip off me, exposing my half bared self. I turned his face towards mine and he directed his shining, blood red irises to look into mines, seeming a bit taken aback.

"Out of all the people, or, beings I should say, that I know, you are the one that I trust the most. Nobody's perfect - accidents happen. But I trust what you said, that you'll never hurt me again. So please trust yourself also and forget what already passed and can no longer be changed," I took a breath before continuing. The demons stilled, surprise written over his face, "I forgive you, Sebastian. I forgive you and I lov-"

I caught my tongue.

Sebastian's dark eyes suddenly grew wider than I've ever seen them before.

Was I really about to say love you?

No, no way.

"...and I love..." the wheels in my head were turning at full speed, "I-I love the way that you usually are, ahaha, so please go back to being your usual self and stop messing around."

I released his face from my hands and awkwardly pat his shoulder. Jerkily gathering my hands on my lap, I searched the room with my eyes for something to change the subject.

I could feel Sebastian staring at me.

"Woww look at the time," I exclaimed pointing at the clock, "it's already ten past one, we'll be late to the Robinson's if we don't hurry."

Sebastian didn't budge.

I turned towards him cautiously. He was still looking at me with that awestruck expression.

All of a sudden, I remembered that I let go of my blanket and was sitting there almost nude. I picked it up urgently and, wrapping it back around myself, shouted at Sebastian, "you can't just look like that at a lady when she's underdressed, you pervert!" I gave his shoulder a light, playful punch.

I was getting really worked up by now, yet Sebastian just remained as he was.

"Will you at least say somethi-"

All of a sudden, he caught my chin between his thumb and index fingers and I froze in my tracks. Even through his glove I could feel how hot his hand was. He stared me down with eyes that shone like a pair of red stars, hungrily resting his gaze on my mouth. His lips separated to reveal snowy white teeth and a couple of feline like canines, and my heart skipped a beat.

Sebastian inched his head towards mine while inclining it to one side. His hot breaths reached my bare skin, making a pleasant shiver spread along my shoulders and back.

The black butler's strong hands slipped around my waist, pulling me closer.

My heart was pounding in my ears and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Sebastian..." I had the chance to murmur before his lips gently grazed mines and I held my breath.

A sudden knock at the door.

We both froze as we were, less then air separating us.

It was Tanaka who spoke, "the carriage has arrived and is waiting at the doors, my Lady."

Right, the Robinson's.

I sank down and reluctantly pulled away from the demon.

Sebastian chased after my lips, unwilling to stop, but then sighed, shutting his eyes in disappointment, and sat back too, allowing distance to fall between us.

"Thank you, Tanaka," I shouted towards the door. His footsteps disappeared down the hall moments later.

I still couldn't believe that I almost confessed my love to Sabastian. It was so humiliating. But even if the demon did see behind my not-so-smooth cover up, he didn't comment on it.

I'd have to be careful with my words from now on, as I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Sebastian ever found out just how deeply I cared about him.

Was it love? I wasn't sure. My feelings towards the demon were so much more complex and confusing than my feelings for Alexander used to be. Maybe it was love, maybe it wasn't, but I knew for a fact that Sebastian could never return it.

The demon kind of made it obvious that he desired me physically, probably because he was going to eat my soul in the end anyway, and I've decided to let him play that game, also wanting to explore that side of me, but when it came to building relationships... I knew it would be one sided.

And I wouldn't want him acting like he loved me based on some order he couldn't break because of the contract. If he wouldn't have me out of his own free will, than I'd rather keep my feelings to myself.

"We should get you ready if you don't want to be late," he said, dragging me out of my thoughts.

Sebastian stood up from the bed reluctantly and placed himself in front of me, continuing with the bandages. He towered over me, standing right against the rim of the bed; my legs ended up being on both sides of him. I pulled all of my hair to one side to keep it out of his way.

My cheeks grew hot once it sank in that I had just almost kissed Sebastian, and became even hotter when I realized that with one simple movement, he could have me pinned down on the bed right now.

I forced myself to think of anything, but Sebastian. It wasn't easy.

"That will be all," he stated, putting away the medical kit. Looking up at him, I got the feeling that he wasn't telling me something important. All kinds of thoughts seemed to be crossing his mind that he didn't voice.

"What shall you wear to the Robinson's?" The butler asked, smiling innocently.

Wipe that smile off your face, I thought, you're far from innocent.

"I'll wear the red dress," I told him.

"Very well."

Sebastian retrieved the said outfit from my wardrobe and helped me get dressed. I picked the red one because of its high collar - perfect to hide the marks on my neck. He was extra careful when sliding the sleeve over my injured shoulder.

Never before was I this aware of our proximity and of his every touch, even the  lightest ones, as he dressed me. It made me feel lightheaded.

"You don't have to go," Sebastian said in a low voice with a hint of hope to it.

I was honestly tempted to cancel the supper and stay here with Sebastian instead; continue what we had started and see where it would lead us, but I already sent back a letter confirming my presence there.

I shook my head, "I'm going."

"Very well. As Tanaka said, the carriage is at the door. If you're all set we can leave right away."

"Then, let's go."

___________________________________

And another one done!! 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 19 25
You find yourself transported into the world of Black. As they stumble upon the enigmatic Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian the ever-attentive butler beco...
177K 5.5K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
4.7K 115 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...
1.8K 83 46
Black Butler fanfiction starring you, the reader. You are trying to survive life in England after deciding to leave the orphanage you were raised in...