Hold Me | Sebastian X Reader...

Oleh spicey_noodle

Who said a fanfic can't be both fluff and lemon? Sebastian's deepest wishes become reality when his master s... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

15

5.2K 161 128
Oleh spicey_noodle

Sebastian's POV

"Can I undress you?" The demon spoke behind her.

"Why do you have to phrase it like that," she asked, a light blush forming on her cheeks.

Making an innocent expression, he asked, "Like what?"

Y/N crossed her arms, "stop pretending. You know like what."

Sebastian smirked.

It was the following morning, and things were finally back to normal. At least, almost back to normal. Sebastian constantly caught Y/N staring into the distance with a sad expression on her face whenever she thought he was not watching. Thoughts of Alexander never left her.

She insisted that they go to the Robinson estate today, even if he tried to talk her out of it.

"The water's getting cold. Are you helping me or should I get Mey-Rin again?"

At the mention of the incompetent maid's name, Sebastian sprang into action, undressing his master down to her final set of clothing, neatly folding every piece on a chair beside the sink.

The butler was about to leave, but Y/N stopped him by calling out his name.

"Sebastian, I-" she looked at the floor, as if the words she was about to say were written somewhere on the tiles, she was blushing heavily, "-I don't mind if you wash my hair."

Oh?

"I-I'm just," she quickly began, "I'm having a bit of a migraine since I woke up and -" she laughed weakly and put a hand to her forehead in hopes to sell her act.

"I don't mind," Sebastian mentioned and smiled. She was the worst liar.

"And uhmm, you don't have to leave, just turn around for a minute," Y/N added.

He did as she asked, directing his gaze in the opposite direction. He heard her slip out of her undergarments and wrap a towel around herself before descending into the water.

"Okay," she uttered and Sebastian turned back towards her.

A deja vu from the other day - Y/N with nothing but a towel shielding her from him. While finding a seat before the bathtub and ridding himself of the gloves, he took his sweet time roaming her form with his eyes.

A spark lit up at the base of his stomach, growing bigger and hotter by the second - a very human desire that demons didn't experience often, yet Y/N had the ability to turn it on for him without even knowing it.

Sebastian poured warm water over her hair, then rubbed the shampoo into it. Starting at the roots and continuing down to the base of her neck, he made sure his fingers covered every inch of her head.

Y/N remained silent, breathing evenly through her mouth. She hugged the towel closer to her, as if afraid she might lose it. Sebastian couldn't see her face, but her ears were bright red.

A migraine, huh?

Sure, kitten, sure.

He poured more water over her hair, washing away the foamy bubbles. Droplets of water slid down her bare shoulders, leaving glittering paths on the skin behind them. His mouth ached to travel down those paths.

Sebastian subconsciously bit his tongue.

He finished, but seemed to be unable to get up, as if an invisible force held him down.

Leaving wasn't an option.

Sebastian cupped his hands around Y/N's small neck and moved his thumbs in circular motions over her hot skin. His hands wrapped so easily around her throat, he could strangle her with complete ease if he wanted to.

Covering more and more of her skin with every stroke of his hands, Sebastian tried to ease her tense muscles.

Y/N gladly accepted that, letting her shoulders loosen and body relax.

The ball of fire at Sebastian's base burned even stronger.

He shifted to the edge of the seat, pressing his knees against the hard wall of the bathtub.

His hands traveled from the girl's neck down to her shoulders, never stopping caressing her tender skin. The desire to taste it became stronger and more overwhelming with every passing moment. He found himself grazing his canines with his tongue, as if estimating the softness of human skin under them.

Sebastian drew a few bigger, deeper circles with his palms over the back of her shoulders, making a soft moan slide off her lips. The small sound rang in his head and rushed through his veins, spreading electricity through his body and all the way to the tips of his toes.

At that very moment, a leash on which he'd held his desires tightly this whole time snapped - completely and indefinitely, setting them all loose at once.

A high suddenly washing over his mind, the demon leaned over the girl and brought his mouth to the side of her head, hungrily strocking his tongue along her ear.

Y/N flinched with her whole body, making water splash against the walls of the bath.

This was it.

He'd finally overdone it.

Now, Y/N would shout at him and flash him with angry eyes.

She'd never allow him close to her again, or even worse, break off their contract in which case he would never see her again.

Sebastian waited for the train of consequences to slam into him, but it never came.

Y/N didn't become mad or show any signs of protest. She sat completely motionless, yet Sebastian heard how fast her heart began racing and how her breathing had quickened.

There existed a line between them which they've never crossed. Sebastian was toeing that line, dangerously close to stepping over. 

The demon leaned into Y/N, connecting his chest with her back and bringing his arms to rest around her bare figure. He breathed heavily down her neck, letting her know how much he wanted this.

Holding his face up to the side of her head, he murmured against her skin, low and greedily, "may I?"

Sebastian held his breath in wait.

This was the tipping moment.

They stood at a crossroads and her following answer would decide what path they would go down. Whatever she chose, from here on forward things would never be the same.

The demon closed his eyes.

He felt her nod her head slowly against him.

The line that Sebastian toed blurred before him and he took the first step beyond.

The demon pulled the girl into him possessively not caring that his sleeves were getting soaked in the bath water. She felt so very hot under him.

Sebastian gently wrapped his teeth around her earlobe, applying suction with his tongue.

Y/N gasped with pleasure and hesitantly tilted her head to the side, granting him access.

Was this a dream?

Tightening his embrace even further, Sebastian caressed her collar bones with the tips of his fingers, giving special attention to the spot with the mark imprinted on it.

He let his mouth travel down - to her neck, giving her tender skin testing bites which he then soothed over with his tongue. The young human trembled lightly under him. Small sounds that escaped from her lips told him how much she enjoyed it, and turned him on even further.

Their breathing grew to be synchronized; they rose and fell together, becoming one.

Sebastian dared travel his hands to the rim of her towel and hook his fingers under the wet fabric. Encountering no resistance, he loosened the towel around her chest and slid his hands past it, claiming the warmth and tenderness; the racing of her heart, the profound breathing and the trembling; he claimed it all.

The demon sucked hard on the skin at the base of her neck, and the girl arched her back, leaning into his touch, welcoming it. She brought a wet hand up to his head, brushed her fingers through his dark hair, and tugged at it, inviting him to travel lower, sending pleasant shivers down his back.

Sebastian dag his knees into the bathtub. The fire at the base of his stomach was burning at its brightest; it had to be released.

Should he take this to the bedroom?

Sebastian loosened his tie and the collar of his shirt.

All of a sudden, Y/N yelped very loudly and sat up abruptly, escaping from his embrace. She leaned over her knees, frantically grabbing her left shoulder with a hand.

"You bit me."

To Sebastian's horror, crimson droplets began trickling from under her hand and down her bared back, until they met with the water, disappearing in its clarity.

You bit me.

____________________________________

I made a small illustration for this chapter!! 😍

Bet you guys didn't expect that I'm an artist haha 😉

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

158K 2.9K 31
This is a story about Sebastian Michaelis x reader. This is a black butler fan fiction. This story will eventually contain smut but will have warning...
1.2K 39 17
This is a fanfiction crossover where we collided Black Butler and Attack on Titan. The story is going on in a highschool, where Levi and Sebastian a...
11.3K 186 29
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...
556 22 25
You find yourself transported into the world of Black. As they stumble upon the enigmatic Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian the ever-attentive butler beco...