You Are Mine

MOONBORN19 tarafından

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... Daha Fazla

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 13

386 35 18
MOONBORN19 tarafından

~ Brian's POV~

I told Yolanda I had to get something and for her to go on ahead.

After a ten minute search I finally found what I was looking for.....
Cheetos and Oreo.
What? I don't go shopping quite often and I'm literally craving for these..

I grabbed my heart's desire and looked for Yolanda. She was at the Frozen department. She looked pale and terrified.

My eyes shifted at the two tall forms on front of her. I couldn't see their face since their back faced me. One of them said something that I couldn't pick up but by the fear in her eyes I knew it wasn't something nice.

I made my way over to them quickly when I saw one of the guys get closer to her in an attempt to touch her.

"Hey!" I yelled at them , their eyes on me now.

"Leave her alone or you'll regret it " I said through clenched teeth, anger cooking inside me as one of the guys touched her arm.

They both gave me a evil smirk before pulling away from her and eyeing me with hate and anger. I stood confidently in front of them and gave them my death glare.

"Who's your new boyfriend? Where's your other boy, huh?You know I can always be yours since you're constantly change your boy's " he said darkly. His eyes held desire and perverted intentions.

They both broke out into laughter. Yolanda looked hurt , angry and shocked by those words. They literally referred her to a slut!! But how do they know about Logan? Now was not the time to think about that but to deal with these creeps!

I stood in front of her, shielding her with my body.

"We don't want any trouble, ok? I suggest you go on ahead or else...." I stated.

"Or else what?" The other guy with black hair smirked at me.
"Or else things will get ugly... and I don't think you want to break a bone or two do you?" I threatened, making sure to look darkly at them.

I grinned when they raised their hands in surrender obviously cause they feared me which is what I intended.

They walked away but not before commenting again, making me frustrated more.

"See around slut! I'm not finished with you..... yet." The blond sang out the words, chuckling and smirking at her before disappearing around the corner with his friend.

I turned sharply to see Yolanda stunned, and shaking from fear. She was looking down at her feet . I raised her chin gently and saw her tear stained cheeks. I wanted to ask who they were ? How do you know them ? but decided not to , not now at least.

I placed all the bags in the back seat and told her to stay put in the car as I ran back to the supermarket to get my wallet that I forgot at the cash out counter. Careless shit!

~Yolanda's POV ~

I sobbed quietly as all the events of that night replayed in my mind. I felt scared and lonely at this moment. I wanted to curl into a ball and let the earth open up to swallow me.

My glanced up and regretted it immediately as I saw Adam and his friends walking across the street. He didn't see me yet. He looked gloomy and upset definitely about today's events. I looked away and that's when Brian got in. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was staring at me maybe in wait for a explaination.

Should I tell him that I was victim of near rape? Should I? He's been with me the most and since he stood up for me I guess he deserves to know. I swallowed the lump in my throat and told him everything , looking at his face. From the party craze to the near downfall. I watched his face display sadness , astonishment and the one that stood out the most was..... anger.

We shared a uncomfortable silence before he said something that made me both feel a little assured and confused at what he meant.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that..... I'm glad nothing happpened to you..... but don't you worry I'll keep you safe..."
He said driving us back to my house.

I got inside to be greeted by a excited Max who howled for food. I gave him his meal and placed all the items in their respective areas. Brian came in after I placed the milk in the fridge.

We then got our biology books and snacks and sat in the living room. I explained more about the central nervous system with more interest now. At least my mind was diverted from all the drama and chaos of today.

I looked up to meet Brian's blue eyes looking at me. He gazed into my amber eyes but I quickly looked away. I breathed in heavily and neatened his grey tee.

" I-I need to tell you something..." He hesitantly said capturing my attention. I tilted my head to the side and frowned.

"About what?" I asked curiously.
He scratched his head before locking eyes with me. His once friendly, joking face now turned serious.

He came closer to me , placing his hand on my cheek and leaned closer that our faces were practically inches away. I knew where this was going! What the hell is he thinking?

I pushed him away roughly before he could do anything. I expected him to be sad but he looked confused and a bit pissed for a while before giving a emotionless face.

"Brian what are you doing?" I asked distancing myself from him.

"What do you think? I-I really thought you liked me! I've spent so much time with you and yet you still ....." He snapped at me making me jump.

"Brian I have a boyfriend who I love so much an-"

"So what? You can break up with him? I'll take care of you.... I'll make you more happy then that Logan ever did... I love you!" He growled taking my hands in his. I pulled away sharply and got up off the couch.

"First Adam, then those creeps and now you! I thought you were my friend and that's what I've ever been to you a friend. I'm sorry if you took my friendship in the wrong way .... I never intended it!" I said in between sobs. Can this day get any worse. He stood up and tried wiping my tears but I stopped him. I can't take this! Not now!

"Leave Brian! " I said looking down.

He grabbed my shoulders gently.
"But-"

"Leave now! Get out!" I snapped at him , stomping all way to the door and opening it for him to leave. He closed his eyes and sighed. He walked out and looked back one last time.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have..... we'll just be friends... forget about this! Please don't be upset.... good night " he said sadly and walking away. I shut the door and slide to the floor, hugging my knees and sobbing quietly.

----------------

~ Unknown's POV ~

I just got new Sim cards the other day, just six but I know it's not enough.

I looked at the photos I took of her. I think I have about fifty and another ten from today which I need to frame. All her photos are framed, some on my study table, lots on the walls, some in my wardrobe, she's just in every corner of my room. I wish she was here. I wish she could hear me out as I confessed my love to her.....

I wish she'd leave that shithead Logan and be with me.....
I grabbed a photo I took today of her sitting at lunch with her friends. Her eyes glittering like diamonds... Her smile is just everything I ever need.

Why didn't you hear me out? Why did you reject me? Why! Why! Why! I said to her in the photo.
I placed the frame to my chest and laid on my bed.

Oh darling! It would've been easier if you didn't reject me and simply gave in to me..... but it looks like I'll have to take you by force.... Time to initiate Plan B. I'm taking you away and I'll make you love me.... whether you like it or not!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Teehee!

Sorry for the late update guys🙁. I'll do better😉

So....

I finally got to this part! Yipee! Now things will get ugly from here 😁. I shouldn't be telling you this 🤔

Anyways what do you think about this chapter? Who is Unknown? I'm trying my best shut up & not tell you 😄. Whats the "Plan B"?

Remember to :
# Follow
#Comment
# & Vote

Until next time my lovelies
😘😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
90.7K 1.9K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
569K 24.5K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...
258K 19.7K 27
" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 " "Tell me Baby did h...