THE REDHEAD ☾ jj maybank

By FL0WERFIELDS

" hey there, delilah. what's it like in-" "the outerbanks." "you ruined the song... More

-ˏˋ THE REDHEAD ˊˎ-
SEASON ONE
1 | paradise on earth
2 | diver down
3 | the motel room
4 | dead body
5 | beach fight
6 | the bends
7 | big john's compass
8 | girl talk
10 | home invasion
11 | sad stories
12 | friendzone
13 | redfield's tomb
14 | dear bird
15 | hotel wifi
16 | scrapyard
17 | jumped at a golf course
18 | a bet is made
19 | the royal merchant
20 | movie night gone wrong
21 | the confession
22 | midsummers
23 | rixon's cove
24 | scary stories of the crain house
25 | the girls are fighting
26 | resolving issues
27 | well, well, well
28 | a set-up
29 | arguments
30 | failure of a mother
31 | safe in each others arms
32 | scholarship or john b?
33 | murder on the airstrip
34 | wanted posters
35 | preparation for escape
36 | the phantom
37 | pogue style
38 | was it a farewell forever?
SEASON TWO
1 | a memorial
2 | stick and poke
3 | unexpected text
4 | tickling the wire
5 | fumbling the plan
6 | sewers
7 | the letter
8 | roadtrip to charleston
9 | reunited
10 | welcome home
11 | a party for six
12 | the arrest
13 | innocent or guilty?
14 | visiting hours
15 | escape plan gone wrong
16 | released from jail
17 | drama within the group
18 | the fake key
19 | boat explosions
20 | soulmates
21 | diary entries
22 | annual bonfire
23 | threatened by army rangers
24 | island room
25 | the true treasure
26 | a careless father
27 | the special cross
28 | round two of pope's driving
29 | improvisation
30 | rafe or the gators?
31 | sneaking onto the ship
32 | a new addition to the group
33 | retrieving the cross
34 | two lovers floating at sea
35 | poguelandia
SEASON THREE
1 | crash landing
2 | the search for kie
3 | hawks nest part two
4 | luxury boat
5 | home sweet home
6 | like mother like daughter?
7 | tactical convincing
8 | heist
9 | the lies and a desecration
10 | snack time at a crime scene
11 | last one standing
12 | party crasher
13 | goblin mode
14 | up in flames
15 | barracuda mike
16 | kitty hawk wilderness camp
17 | a ride to south america
18 | hiking
19 | two funerals
20 | full kook
authors note !

9 | lana's house

13.9K 264 43
By FL0WERFIELDS

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 9:

LANA'S HOUSE

"Dude, she's tweaking, come on."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

EARLIER TODAY, John B had travelled to Delilah and JJ's homes where he proceeded to drag them both out, being careful not to run into the blonds father. He told them that he wanted to take a visit to Lana Grubbs' house to see if they are able to get any information about the compass out of her. It was found on the boat wreck that belongs to her husband and that can only mean it was in his possession before he died. This is why John B decided against making Kiara and Pope join them on a trip they'd argue against, already knowing it's not a good idea.

Currently, John B is sitting in the drivers seat of the campervan, which is their form of transport for when they're land, while JJ is located behind him in the passengers aide. Delilah is lounging in the back seats since she has more space without the other two friends with them — though, she does find it weirdly odd at the same time.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you." JJ begins.

"Yeah?" John B questions.

Delilah rolls her eyes at the two boys, sighing loudly as she sinks back in her seat to prepare herself for the conversation that's about to take place. She now knows that she's going to have to listen to JJ give some relationship advice to one of his best friends. However, Ly also knows that she can't say a single word about the conversation she had with Kie just last night — every girl talk has been vowed to keep as a secret, and Delilah needs to keep that.

"She was sketch about you diving then she kissed you, bro." JJ continues.

"She kissed me on the cheek." John B states, trying to remind him of what really happened. "It's not like we were making out or something."

"Don't pretend you're don't notice it either." JJ fires back. "I see it in your eyes. You're like 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing."

"I blush?" John B questions.

"Yeah." JJ insists, turning around and glancing over at the girl. "Actually, Ly, lets hear what you have to say about the little situation."

"No, no. It's amusing hearing boys talk about girls in this way for once." Delilah replies.

"Come on, Red." John B urges. "You must have something to say. I mean, don't girls basically gossip about everything?"

"Just try not to overthink the situation too much. It could just be a friendly action or she could actually like your dumbass." Delilah tells him.

"Great, now I have two people saying different things." John B mumbles under his breath before glancing between them. "Why am I even taking advice from you dipshits anyway?"

"Because we're your best friends." Delilah reminds, ruffling his messy brown hair.

After many minutes that consist of driving along narrow roads filled with potholes, the campervan finally pulls up in front of a white house that appears to be their destination. The two boys jump out of the vehicle as Delilah reaches forwards for the door, but JJ is quicker and beats her to it. He slides the door sideways before kindly offering his hand out to the girl, helping her out of the vehicle.

"Thank you, kind sir." Delilah says, putting on a posh accent before laughing at herself.

"Anything for you, princess." JJ replies, bowing down as a joke.

The pair then make their way towards the house as the hurry to catch up to John B, not wanting to fall too far behind. However, the sudden sound of hard objects being thrown around in a violent manner causes them to all stop in their tracks. This is only followed by shouting and screaming coming from within, making the situation even worse.

"Maybe we should come back later. It's a little too soon." JJ suggests, nerves and fear peaking out from in his voice.

"No, no." John B refuses.

"Tell me where it is or I'll fuck you up!" A man demands. "I'll sink you in the fucking—"

The shouting from the male voice is abruptly cut off by an even louder crash as something is thrown against the wall once again. This is followed by the screams of a petrified woman, which can only belong to Lana since this is her house. JJ only hesitates at these sounds filling his ears, making Delilah feel bad since it's reminding him of his own household.

"Where the fuck is it, you bitch?" The man shouts, followed by the sound of a slap.

"I don't know!" Lana cries out through sobs.

John B walks forwards despite listening to the chaos coming from within the house. Delilah and JJ just continue to follow closely behind him as they all hide behind one of the walls of the house, trying not to get themselves caught by the aggravated men inside of the house. Though, JJ is quick to reach out and grab onto the Ly's arm where he pulls her back against his body in a protective manner.

"The compass wasn't in the boat! Where is it, Lana? Answer me!" The man yells in a demanding tone.

"I don't know!" Lana repeats.

"Don't listen." JJ whispers to his friends, not wanting them to experience this.

Glass is suddenly smashed just above the teenagers and chips at the white paint on the walls, causing it to come sprinkling down onto their heads. The blond boy, who Delilah is still in the arms of, removes one of his arms from around the girls waist to ruffle the paint out of her silky ginger hair with his hand.

"We should just go—" JJ begins.

"Shut up." John B interrupts.

The loud crashing sounds soon come to end and is replaced by a boats engine roaring to life. Delilah glances over towards the only body of water near them, which is by the docks, to see two males that have come from inside of the house are now driving away from the area. She takes a closer look at the boat as she finds some familiarity with it, unsure of where she may have seen it before. Realisation crosses over her, and apparently over JJ too.

"Those were the dudes that shot at us." JJ states.

"I know." Delilah replies.

John B ignores the two friends that he dragged along with him and proceeds to make his way into the house itself. JJ curses under his breath at the boy for not keeping himself hidden and judging the situation before entering. Delilah just begins to silently follow behind John B as she slips her hand into the blonds, hoping to help provide some form of comfort.

Sobs are heard echoing throughout the house as the noise bounces off of the wall, making it appear much louder than the woman had hoped for. The three just walk from room to room in a desperate attempt to find Lana as soon as possible. They need to know if she's okay, especially after hearing what's she has just experienced with those violent men.

Eventually, the teenagers find the weeping adult slumped against one of the walls in the bathroom as a stream of salty tears roll down her cheeks. A single lantern sits on the ground as the only current source of light in the house. Fresh cuts are covering her face as bruises already begin to form and take their place on her weak body.

"Hey, hey." John B whispers as he carefully crouches down in front of her. "It's okay."

"Dude, she's tweaking, come on." JJ urges, trying to get them all to leave as soon as possible.

"Do you need a doctor?" Delilah asks, concerned for the woman that's crying uncontrollably.

"Lets call the sheriff's department." John B suggests as he casts a glance over at the two.

"No, no, no. No cops, please." Lana begs.

"Okay, yeah, that's not good." JJ states, tugging at Ly's hand. "Come on, guys. Let's just go."

"You shouldn't be here." Lana tells them as more tears roll down her cheeks.

"That's enough for me. Come on." JJ insists.

John B shakes his head. "No. Wait, wait."

Delilah turns around to face JJ where she places a gentle hand upon his chest, slowly pushing him away from John B questioning Lana. She carefully directs him into another room with knowledge that he feels uncomfortable about the situation they're currently in due to the fact it's something he can unfortunately relate to. JJ just keeps his blue eyes locked onto her green ones, eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion to her sudden actions.

"It's okay, JJ. They're not going to come back and hurt us." Delilah reassures, softly.

"You don't know that, Ly." JJ tells her, trying to hide the hurt that's filling his voice but failing.

"They're done questioning and abusing her, okay? We're fine." Delilah continues as she calmly stares into his eyes. "Plus, we've put up with them once, we can do it again."

"Delilah—" JJ begins.

"No, listen to me." Delilah interrupts, keeping her voice gentle to comfort him. "Nothing is going to happen while we're here. We'll hear the engine if they come back and that will give us enough time to slip out the back. Alright?"

JJ weakly nods in response, unable to bring himself to speak up and say anything in response due to the amount of negative emotions running through his body. He just silently agrees to the plan that Delilah had only just made up on the spot, knowing that she would stick to it despite it only just being created for his own sake. The boy trusts her with his life, and he knows that she won't betray that.

Delilah leans forwards and engulfs him into a warm hug, feeling him instantly wrap his arms around her smaller frame in return. Seeing JJ panic about the sound of grown adults abusing people makes the redhead extremely worried about his home life. She knows about his abusive father already, but it's not like she can stand up against his own legal parent. The teenage girl can do nothing but continue to be there by his side to comfort and reassure him that everything's going to be fine.

Eventually, though after sometime, John B appears from around the corner where he was just talking to the broken woman in the bathroom. He didn't say much about the information that may have been provided towards them. Instead, he goes straight to ushering them out of the room immediately without an explanation as to why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 313 15
Shay Pierce and Guy Germaine. In which Coach Orion brings in the top skater at Eden Hall to help the Ducks brush up on their moves. Shay 'doesn't d...
203K 3.6K 37
As long as I'm here No one can hurt you JJ MAYBANK X FEM! OC PRE-SEASON ONE - SEASON ONE highest rankings! - #2 in cameron - #6 in jonathandavis - #...
3.1K 148 11
"We looked at each other a little bit too long to 'just be friends'." -𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆- _____________________ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁�...
496K 11.9K 76
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 [ 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ ・゚: * ------------------------------------ ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲�...