No Regrets. (Narry Storan)

Af 1D4dayz

Niall Horan is an extremely popular singer known all across the world! Harry Styles is a simple small town bo... Mere

Narry Storan
We meet again
Hanging or Dating?
Midnight Memories
Tour Day
One Drunken Night
Dirty Little Secret
Date Night
Up all night for good fun!
They can't know
Dating gets wierd
Dating gets weird (part 2)
Every person has their secrets
Trust Me
Whoops.
Detective work
Love at first sight
Our Song
James?
I need to forget.
Dinner Disaster
Dinner Disaster (part 2)
Birthday mission
You passed.

Epilogue

740 18 8
Af 1D4dayz

   "Shush! I'll tell you when we get there!" Niall said in a frustrated tone.

   Niall has planned us a summer trip and he refuses to tell me where we are going. Now we are on the plane and for the next three hours I have to sit and wonder.

   "Can I have a hint?"

   "No"

   "PLEASE!"

   "Fine."

   "Yay!"

   "It has trees"

   "Niall!! That's not a hint"

   "Yes it is"

   "Whatever" I grumbled and crossed my arms.

   I stared out the window wondering where in the world the Irish lad is taking me. I feel like we have been on the plane for days! Even though it has only been a couple of hours, I'm just so anxious to get there. I love it when me and Niall have time off from tour. It gives us time to strengthen out relationship and just chill out and enjoy eachother.

   "Niall?" I whispered.

   "Yes Harold?" He groaned but kept his eyes shut.

   "I love you" I said with a cheeky grin"

   He smiled and opened his eyes. "I love you too" He leaned his head across and have me a kiss on the lips and then one on my forhead.

   I smiled again before looking out the window and noticing we have been flying over water for a while now. I just kept staring out the window not really looking at anything important just looking. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier before I let sleep take me over.

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Hazza wakey wakey" I hear Niall coo and shake me a little. I groaned and turned over in my seat.

   "Haz we're here" And with that I shot up from my seat and raced towards the door. I heard him laugh from behind me and start to run with me. When I reached the open door I looked out and my mouth dropped open from shock. He rented us an island. "NIALL!" I yelled and jumped into his arms.

   "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said and gave him a quick kiss before running down the stairs onto the island. I felt like such a little kid with my big eyes just admiring the beautiful beach, but it was so pretty.

   "Harry wait for me!" I heard Niall call from behind me.

   I just kept running until I saw a huge house. It was huge! And so amazing looking. I didn't even want to go inside because I was afraid of ruining it's dècor.

   "Do you like it?" I heard Niall say before slithering his arms around my waist.

   "I don't like it" I felt him go tense. "I love it" He relaxed again and let out a chuckle.

   "Don't do that to me! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" I giggled and together we walked inside the house. It was truly breathe taking. Everything was a nice cream color and brown and it just had a homey feel to it. It smels like vanilla and cinnomon too.

   This house is heavenly. "Hazza come quick! I need you help!" I heard Niall yell frantically. I ran towards the side door and onto the deck. I didn't see him anywhere. "Niall?!" I called.

   "Down here!" I ran to the railing and gasped. There was candles in the shape of a heart. And inside the heart was four words that made my heart drop to my stomach and tears stream down my face. Will you marry me?

I squealed and ran down the step before tackling Niall in a hug. I kissed him with so much passion and love we could practically hear the sparks.

   "So is that a yes?" He said with a chuckle. I nodded and kissed him again but this one with more lust. I slipped my tounge into his mouth and tangling my fingers in his hair.

   "Maybe we should go inside" he mumbled against my lips. I nodded and we both ran inside and to our room.

*Smutty smut smut*

   I pinned him to the bed and nibbled on his neck earning a moan. I could already feel his hard on. We both slipped off our pants and shirts and started snogging intensly.

   I reached my hand down and palmed him making him sqeeze his eyes shut in pleasure and moan loudly. I smirked, pleased with the reaction and brought my thumbs to the rim of his boxers slipping them off.

   He did the same to me and I reached over grabbing the lube and sqeezing it on my fingers. As I prepped him he looked up at me "So how are we *moans* gunna tell management and our fans. They won't b-be happy. Fuck."

   " Well we obviously have to tell them but whatever happens,  happens.  Okay? Remember what we live by"

   I pulled my fingers out.

   "No regrets?"

   "No regrets."

     ~ I am so mother fucking sorry that this took so long to update! I went through a lot and have been busy and it just kept slipping my mind! I luh you doeee! Thank you for all the commenting and voting! This is most likly my last book so it's been fun :) You all are my babes! If any of you need a book idea then message me cuz I have a good ass idea but I don't feel like writing it! The struggle! ~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8.7K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...
79.5K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...