You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 12

453 33 7
By MOONBORN19

It's been one month since my first visit home. Though Logan and I made it permanent to make regular visits to home.
Life can't be better then now. I have my family, my friends with whom I constantly hang out with every weekend.

Logan and I, well , we've been spending more time with each other and it feels great.

On the other hand, I've been tutoring Brian. At first, I sucked at it but after a few days I got the hang of it plus it's a bonus for me to learn more. Can I get a pat on the shoulder... anybody?

I've been spending more time with Brian than my friends besides my boyfriend. They told not to be sad but happy that I'm helping someone out with my knowledge which is the bright side.. I guess? I love helping out and if it's by tutoring , then so be it. I'm just glad they understand especially Logan who wouldn't even allow a guy to step foot on my doorstep.

There were no texts from Unknown, how could I get them anyway... I blocked the person! Hooray to me!

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize someone was tapping my shoulder lightly. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned from locker to face....

Adam.

He looked handsome; I mean I'm not checking him out I'm stating a true fact plus he's not my type anyway. His grey eyes scanning me then his surroundings then back at me. He looked nervous and shy too.

He opened his mouth to say something but smiled instead. We stood there in awkward silence looking at the each other. Ever since Adam met us at the diner he's been hanging out with us and I hate to say it but he's kind a weird... no offense.

At least that's what I feel. It's just the looks he gives me and Blake but Blake doesn't notice. Sometimes when we go out he'll want to talk to me alone. I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining things? Maybe those texts are really getting to you? Or maybe I'm being paranoid?

I flicked my finger in front of his face bringing him back to reality.

"Yolanda..... I- I need t-to talk to you ... um.... just hear me out please?" He asked stuttering the whole time. I noticed beads of sweat forming on his temples. He's nervous.... but why? I nodded my head and gestured for him to continue.

" I need y-yo-your help. I want....." he trailed off. His eyes darting everywhere else but on me.

"You want?" I asked rather impatiently.

He sighed deeply, frustrated at himself for being so damn nervous.
"I was hoping...... we... could team ur-p?" He asked with a sqeakiness in his words.

"Team up?" I asked, totally perplexed.

"I-I want you to be my part-ner! Because I like.... you know..." he stated giving away a blush.

Wait... what? Partners? But what about Blake?

"Stop right there Adam! How could you possibly think I could be your partner! I have a boyfriend to whom I'm committed to and my heart lies..." I choked on a few words as my emotions ran wild causing my eyes to fill with tears but I held them back before continuing.
"I was hoping that you'd go out with Blake who really likes you and here you are with me! How will she feel when she finds out!" I growled at him , my heart crushed from the thought of Blake finding out about Adam's confrontation with me. She would hate me!

"But I didn't-"

"Save it Adam. I'm not listening to another word you say. Don't talk to me and leave my friends alone!" I said, feeling both angry and sadness for being mean to him.

He had a surprised, perplexed, and sad expression on his face. He wanted to speak again but I ran out of the building and to the school parking lot. My head began to pound hard.

I felt guilt, anger, pity; I felt like a bad friend.

Even though I didn't do anything I still had that feeling. I couldn't fight back the tears any longer. I let my heart out and cried silently. I flinched when someone turned me to face them.

It was Brian. I quickly wiped away the tears and gave a broken smile. He looked worried and concerned. His blue eyes looked like the deepest sea.

He clasped onto my shoulders and with one hand wiped away a tear that escaped my eye.

"Yolanda what's wrong ? What happened? Tell me!" He demanded but in a calm yet husky manner.

I shook my head and tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let me go that easily. I pleaded with my eyes to let me go and leave me alone but he ignored it.
He closed his eyes then opened them. He sighed.

"Please Yolanda, I'm just worried about my f-friend and tutor... so please tell me. Maybe I can loosen your burden or give you advice?" He asked reassuringly. He pleaded a couple more times and I grew weary of it, so I told him.

I watched his expression turn from concern to anger then to pain. Even though he's been with us for a short time he's already grown fond and feelings for our little family. Without saying anything he dragged me to his car, sat me in the passenger seat, hopped in and drove us off to God knows where.

The ride was relatively silent. He looked at the road ahead, I wanted to say something but remained silent knowing I won't get a straight answer.

We pulled into a parking space of a supermarket. He killed the engine and turned to look at me.

"What are we doing here " I asked folding my arms over my chest.
He grinned.

"Thought I'd get your mind out of things by.." he motioned to the supermarket.

"... shopping. Plus we can get snacks for today's tutor class since your fridge is empty like a desert ." He joked enlightening the atmosphere and making me smile.

My smile faded when I thought about it again. He grabbed my chin and raised it so that I was looking at him.

"Don't worry, ok? It's not your fault you're beautiful and guys fall for you!" He said cheerfully. It's odd cause this is the first compliment I've heard from him and there wasn't a bit of sarcasm or mockery in it.... at all.

"I'm not beautiful and hearing that from you is just unbelievable!" I said sarcastically.

He frowned.

"Don't you ever say that ! You are extremely beautiful! Never ever doubt that!" He scolded me making me feel uneasy. He noticed it and apologized. I'm glad he was there and here right now to enlighten my mood. I don't know what I'd do if I were alone. I hope that's the last of today's drama!

We got out of the car and into the supermarket. It looked fairly packed. I cursed under my breath for not bringing a jacket because the A/C in here was terrifyingly cold. It's like a freezer. I shivered a little.

Brian saw this and handed me his leather jacket which I took happily. I put it on. His strong cologne filled my nostrils. I might smell like him when I get home. Logan's scent is far different to this.

I grabbed a trolley and walked down the slightly empty lanes. Brian was beside me, he's eyes stuck to his phone. He smiled at something I think is a photo. I didn't peep nor ask cause it's none of my business. Maybe it's he's girlfriend? I thought about him having girlfriend. He never mentioned he has one but he would right? He really doesn't reveal all his secrets. I wonder what other secrets he has?

He told me to go on ahead and stack things into my trolley as he went in search for something and disappeared into one of the lanes.

I wandered around the diary section. Just then Brian's words popped into my head.

...your fridge is empty like a desert...

Might as well take this time to do a little grocery shopping. So far I managed to collect butter, jam, peanut butter, bread, milk, granola bars, fruit loops and cheese.

Now at the meat department which was totally empty. I reached out to grab a packet of bacon but stopped when i heard a somewhat familiar bold voice sound behind me.

I turned around and my blood ran cold. Memories or should I say nightmares of that dreadful night. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw a wicked grin formed on his lips.

They both stood there, with a evil grin, sterningly eyeing me up and down.

What are they... why are they here?

"Remember me sweety?" He asked in a low but raspy voice causing trickles of sweat to form on my temples.

It was them. It was them who could've taken something so sacred away from me.

In front of me stood two tall and intimidating men , like ravenous wolve are none other then....

...Ryan and Derek ....

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello again humans.....

So how was this chapter? What is Yolanda going to do? What is Ryan and Derek going to do? Are they going to back off or finish what they started? BTW what's your thoughts about Adam? Does he really like Yolanda or no ?

Sorry for the late update guys 🙁 I'll try doing better 🤗

Stay safe

Comment

Vote &

Follow ☺

Byeee😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 29.5K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
20.3K 1.2K 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
636K 14K 75
โ€ข BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES โ€ข Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
387K 33K 39
" ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก " "Tell me Baby did h...